The social project

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So, after being in a few social circles, I noticed that, people had roles.
Basically, if I fulfill a role in a social circle, and that role is missing, that is my value in the social circles.

But there are good roles, and bad roles.
Good:
- Leader
- Enforcer
- Connector

Fair:
- Support
- Clown
- Model example

Bad:
- Black sheep

What bugs me is that, I have never been in a “good” role. It’s generally difficult to change roles. Thus the best way, is to start going to many social circles, until I can be in a good roles.

Thus the plan is to start having experimental social circles. The goal is to fit in a “good” role.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Meanwhile ...

For cold approaching, let's make it so easy.
I only approach girls that I think is green light. And even then, for every 10 girls, I allow myself to pussy out 9 times.

With that, I made the first approach.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Green or green-yellow is fine.
Neutral yellow or red-yellow is still too risky for me at the moment.

My biggest weakness is that I’m neurotic. As long as I don’t let it get the better of me, I’m fine.
My biggest strength is that I’m conscientious.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sometimes ago, I worked out on a treadmill across a girl. A guy went to workout on that treadmill, next to her. She opened him.

Since then, I always worked out next to a girl.

And today, when I was waiting for the bus, the girl next to me said “Hi.” Quite a hot girl. She spoke in low tone though.
Miracle happens, guys.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don’t know what I’m doing you guys.

So 3 weeks ago, I was closing to finish my first project at the new job. I thought after the project is over, I will start the social project.

And then I started making a video game.
So last week, I thought when the game was over, I will go hard on the social life.

And then I had another crisis at my job. Which obviously I have to fix as #1 priority.

Now I thought about it. How come I have time to make a video game? Job is #1. Social should be #2.
Meaning every moment that I’m free from my job I should have done something about my social life.

After this is over, which is at most 2 weeks, Then i’ll start the social life for real.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don't want any delay. But I live in a small town, so pickup game is out of the question here.

However, 3 hours from my town there is a beach city. So I travel there on Sunday (and possibly next Sundays) to do pickup.
I approached 2 girls. The second one was a purple hair chick on the bus. I sat next to her, not opening because there was no sign. After a while she just sighed, but I didn't let the negativity compelled me to approach.

Then a band played on the bus. This was the opportunity so I tapped the chick and we started chatting. My wit didn't go away even after months of not approaching. She laughed a lot.

Well my philosophy now was that sex was king. Everything before it didn't matter, so I asked a bit about her boyfriend to lift the formula. So her boyfriend was into camping.

So camping will be my pastime you guys.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My social life just changed overnight.

I read this post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19477#p96450
I applied all 3 and my social life changed immediately.

My coworkers responded to me better.
My family responded to me better.

It was so simple.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
At the gym, the chick next to me glanced, so I tapped her. She was on the headphone, took a long ass time to pull it out, then looked at me.

It was an orange light. Nothing I can do about it you guys.

Rule #1 was not to be a social drag, so I just casually asked how to turned off the TV. She didn’t respond, so I turned back. Neediness was a social drag.

Then the guy next to me told me about it. I pressed the button. Nothing happened, I made some joke and the girl laughed.

That was all I can do. Cheer the girl up. Then be positive and meet more women.

I focused on my treadmill. Then the next 20 minutes the girl constantly glanced at me.

I thought she was fat. But rule #3 was that beggar can’t be chooser. I had nothing you guys. Then I thought I had to be on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I wasn’t the one making the rule, though.

As an aside, if you spent more than 20 minutes, the fat will start burning.

So I re-engaged, and this girl was rude again.
Nothing I can do about it you guys. So I bid her a good day and move on.

It’s Tony rules: Be positive and meet more women.

Pickup game in a small town is not a thing. Indirect, speaker-center opener (credited to Alex), and very interested women can make my days here.

Though, social proof and social circle game is the bread and butter.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today I went out hiking.

I read the next post from Chase.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19477#p96543

What will kill my appeal?
It’s preaching you guys. So from now on no preaching, only taking action.

So the hiking group was 3 guys 6 girls. It was so low skill. I was even more low skill so I started with the very basic: Not to be a drag. It was time to put the hours in and learned social circle.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
#2 group: Doctors & professors.

2 hours from my town, but it was completely worth it. I learned a lot of new stuff.
Also from this week, I could assess how many hours I can put in the social area.
This week, 5 hours of active learning. So in the first year, I'd have got 250 hours. Let's settle for that for now.

First 100 hours I'd be passive. The aim were:
- Being accept as "one of them"
- Calibration. Did I talk too little or too much? Eye contact too little or too much? With whom? Remembering names, etc.
- Observation.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today I went through the usual “what do I want?” stuff.

I did it in private. When we are going through the “what do I want?” question, either we go public with a big bucket list. Or we go private, because we think we would be more honest with ourselves.

Turn out mine was pretty usual:
#1 want: Accomplishment
#1 hate: Disrespect

Though if I want to accomplish anything worthwhile, the disrespect will come pretty often.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sunday, going to the beach city as usual.

On the way, I made the Uber driver felt good and spread the positivity.

A group of 4 girls. High energy and positivity made them receptive to me however I ejected too soon.

Then another relatively hot girl. I lasted a minute.

Okay, next girl I swore to myself I would last as long as possible.

In the Starbucks, I sat in the corner.

Then a girl came sit in my area.
I thought she probably was having a depression attack, because otherwise she would sit in the center.
Then she moved to the seat across me.
Okay. Probably she was meeting someone else, because otherwise she would go next to me.
And then she brought the laptop’s plug to the outlet on my table.
It was so obvious now. I opened.
She was a tourist from Boston, coming here to make a film. I joked, “You come here for beautiful men like me.”
She laughed.

I wasn’t too familiar with the film stuff. I lasted 2 minutes.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I rarely read lay reports. That was odd.

My lifetime lay count was 1. You would expect someone like this to regularly read lay reports, to see if there was some patterns, that he can apply to his seduction life.

Turn out I had massive cognitive dissonance just from reading lay report alone. Thus from now on I'll add lay reports into my diet as well.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Something will come up this Sunday. So I did the pickup on Friday night in a city.

This week I ramped up the social circle. Going to a salsa group and a meditation group.
Learning a lot. I concluded that social circle was like eating vegetables. Not exciting, but good for you.

Anyway, back to the pickup. I used to believe that no good interaction ever come after the 10th approach. Tonight I proved it wrong. My best approach was at 12th.

It was a girl looking at me. I lightly smiled, she lightly smile.
Ideal situation.
I persisted lots. Holding hand for a long time. So the initial attraction was there.
Having 2 nails color. Working at a yogurt shop.
She showed me a pumpkin cinnamon lotion, her favorite. A cool girl.
We talked lots. 40 minutes. The connection was there.

The good news was that my fundamentals weren’t half bad. The girl was relative hot.

Capitalizing on it was another matter. They were rare. That was why I went for lower quality girls, to gain the experience for that very moment.

Anyway, what I focused on that night was state. I found that the most dangerous state was tilting. When I tilted, I made all kind of bad decisions. I told myself that if I tilted, I would call it a night.

The most helpful state was a mix of free flowing, decision making, socializing, learning. Alek called it “momentum”.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
2 hours socializing this week, and I learnt a couple of lessons:
- Treating girls as people, not just sex object
- 3 main aims when interacting with girls: 1) Make her feel good, 2) Dominating her, 3) Persist

Tonight I went out and applied the lessons. I met a fantastic girl. Having a small heart tattoo on her face.
I started out with extending my hands, and asked for her name. We had a bit of similarity here.

She worked at a nailed store nearby. Asking me if I lived with my uncle here or a hotel. I said a hotel.
Lover treatment came quick. She was receptive to touch.

She shared a lot. Deep stuff. I said I was a taxi driver in my country. She said she never drive. Because she was hit by a car when she was small.
So I stopped the taxi driver story (calibration) and changed topic. In cold approach, course correcting should happen very often.

Then family. Turned out both her parents left her when she was small, and she was adopted. I wondered why she shared all that stuffs to a stranger. Probably she was sincere.

I more or less got her background. Relating to those are difficult, but she taught me how. She asked for my birthday, and then she told me she knew a friend who had a close birthday to mine. So basically if I didn't have that background myself, I have to know a friend who has that background.

She talked with someone on the phone. I was waiting. Persistent.
Walking with her until the train. She didn't want me to get on the train with her. I persisted once, but she looked uncomfortable, so I ejected.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sunday, sitting at the coffee shop and working.

A girl came next to me.
Me (tapping): Hey
Girl looked at me.
Me: You're the kind of person bringing coffee to the coffee shop.
Girl: Saying again?
Me: What's your name?
Lots of course correcting. The advantage about cold approach was that you can course correct as much as you like, whereas in social circle you cannot do that too often.

I forgot her name, so later on I asked again. Her name was Victoria. So I commented:
Victoria as in Victoria Secret?
She responded well. This girl was very receptive to tease and bantering, so I gave that to her a lot.

Chatting a bit, then I grabbed her number.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today I had an epiphany: Seduction (and social) is not a logical skill, but a psychological skill.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Friday, I came to a language meetup.

My clothes were full red for the sex appeal.
Coming in, I found some guys in the peripheral, and I engaged them.
Then the social butterfly girl coming in, and started introducing me around.

Then a group of 2 girls 1 guy. I came in, shaking hands.
Then the guy just moved away to another group. What was the psychology here?
I stayed with the girls group the rest of the night.

I thought I was here for the learning. That was the logical reason. But I kept the psychology going on.
Then the black girl offered to trade number. I was a bit clumsy there, so i missed that chance.
Soon the blonde started touching me. I noticed that I was uncomfortable. So it was my psychology there, not hers.

I ended up getting the social media of the black girl.
Not great, but I was improving in social circle.
Definitely going to follow up. For the psychology.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sunday, I went to the beach city.

This time I went by car.
I'm the safest driver in the world. Because if I ever go down financially, the car insurance will be my rent.

I walked along the beach, there were 2 girls facing away from the beach. Like this:
Code:
Street |    Look this way <- 2 girls              Me              | Ocean
                                        v Walking this way v
I walked past them so they saw me first. Then after awhile I went back:
Code:
                                                            ^ Walking this way ^
Street |                     2 girls -> Look this way              Me              | Ocean

I opened direct. The girl responded well so I sat next to them.
The girl was a tourist from Las Vegas. The other girl was a local. Chatting with them for a while, and it turned out I wasn't similar to them.
The girl was originally from a small town, but moving to Vegas for college.
Me: What do you do in your free time?
Her: Smoking
Me: What do you smoke?
Her: Weed?
and I knew the similarity was fucked. I was clueless.
That is what social circle game is for.

>