Tournament  September Snatch Tournament

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's that time of the month boys. Forums have had some more energy recently so I'm thinking this will be a good one.

Make sure you're posting that good shit for LR's, and insightful / important FR's. And remember to take old points away for if you analed some chick who gave you her number the day before.

Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 25
Oral: 50
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) }

If anyone disagrees with the deviation, I encourage your anarchy. I think rules are always open for discussion.

So if you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and get laid by one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

You only get the points for what you got. So if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, got to foreplay but nothing else, you get 15 points. The points don't stack.Don't be lazy and remember to subtract.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You can write up field reports for the levels below that, but it's not necessary (but encouraged).

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values.

Update your points as frequently as you can. Just post a general synopsis of what you did (what approaches, lays, kisses) and provide a point calculation and links to FR/LR's as necessary.

Let's gooooo.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approaches: 7

don't expect much from me this month...toronto is proving to be really difficult and im focusing on improving the quality of my approaches rather than shooting for quantity

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I'll enter in, looking to getting some pics of convos in my lay reports in as well. July and August have been wild and crazy for me.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 25
Oral: 50
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) }

If anyone disagrees with the deviation, I encourage your anarchy. I think rules are always open for discussion.

So if you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and get laid by one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

You only get the points for what you got. So if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, got to foreplay but nothing else, you get 15 points. The points don't stack.Don't be lazy and remember to subtract.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You can write up field reports for the levels below that, but it's not necessary (but encouraged).

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values.

Update your points as frequently as you can. Just post a general synopsis of what you did (what approaches, lays, kisses) and provide a point calculation and links to FR/LR's as necessary.
This is a quote without an author. I have my concerns with the methodology. Hue, is it you who came up with it?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hue, is it you who came up with it?
Not sure who came up with it, it existed before I joined the forums. Has worked fine before, and is open to amendments.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Jake D (he goes by another handle now) had the idea and I made the point spread. I think lays should be worth 200 if i had to change anything.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Kiss last night. 10 points. story coming soon to my journal.

Got a fuckbuddy coming over tonight, but the lay was last Tuesday :( Have a few dates scheduled this week, so hopefully will put up a hundy.

Hector

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hector Castillo said:
Jake D (he goes by another handle now) had the idea and I made the point spread. I think lays should be worth 200 if i had to change anything.

My 2 cents:

First, I think we definitely need an objective of the tournament, right? I mean different people come here with different objectives. The tournament has an objective. Some people's objectives may align with the tournament's objectives, some people's objectives may not. (That probably covers me.) Either way is fine, but the objective is better to be clearly defined.

In which country do you still use phone numbers? I know. In the United States you still use phone numbers.

And here's my example of how complicated phone numbers or general contact info can be in most of the rest of the world. Not a complaints, just a fact of life.

Yesterday I got this girl's social media account. She is a social media personality. Let's say in a country most people use Facebook and/or WhatsApp. WhatsApp is tied to your phone number, Facebook isn't. Does WhatsApp worth more? Not everyone use the apps the same way, let alone use both apps, or one of the apps or both apps. There is no consensus in the country on the single app everyone should use. To each his own, mostly. (Reality is of course much more complex as people may use more apps, everyone using his set of apps as he and his circle of friends please.) She said she uses WhatsApp for family only. That might very well be true in her case, so as usual, the most she could give was her social media handle. Which kind of she gives to just about everybody as a social media personality. The only difference is we met and made some connection. But personally I don't care much.

I've found my other 10 or so interactions to have been much more interesting to my interaction with Ms social media. As all these girls were 10 years junior to her. And all men are pigs. I didn't take note on my exact number of approaches, as at this point I suspect my objectives do not align closely with the objectives of the tournament. But hey! It's OK. I would have felt funny counting for each interaction with my phone. When I approached a set, I counted for 1 point, however. Another thing not given consideration in the rules. Most girls received the long handshake (60 Years of Challenge)/hand caressing (Magic Leone) treatment. Which I personally find more valuable or at least interesting than collecting a phone number/whatever contact info even if logistics suck. Your mileage may vary.

Collecting kisses again may not be aligned with everyone's objectives, possibly even being detrimental to the end goal. But who am I to know?

10 or so approaches but I can't recall the exact number, sets counting 1. Long hand shakes and hand caressing outside the tournament, and a social media account I care less about than the former interactions.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Space,

While I think there is a kernel of truth in that getting a number to see no reply is less significant than creating a strong impact off a cold approach, the people that have historically won these tournaments are the ones who hook up with and fuck the most chicks. Spending all this time perfecting all the shit in the minor-points section, I think, is splitting hairs and wasting time.

It's about getting laid. What else could a "Snatch Tournament" have an objective towards? The tournament's utility is to get people out there, and having friendly competition. Maybe a bit to see what's actually possible if you get good enough, by seeing your own and other peoples results by keeping a month-long record. Or perhaps others get a big ego stroke for getting laid more than strangers online.

If participating in this tournament the way it's set up isn't something your objectives align with, stop spending your time critiquing all these nuances that no one else gives a shit about. Your long-winded posts aren't productive, fuck off.

Ah, where are my manners?

Please, fuck off.

10 or so approaches but I can't recall the exact number, sets counting 1. Long hand shakes and hand caressing outside the tournament, and a social media account I care less about than the former interactions.
10 approaches. 10 points. Got it.

EDIT: Everyone's allowed to their subjectivity, preference, and opinion. We'll make a poll for all the potential amendments at the end of this month. Including if that practice should be made regular.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 7 (1)
Numbers: 1 (3)
Date: 1 (5)

5+3+7 = 15

Supposed to have an enjoyable party coming up tomorrow, and going with a decently solid wing I haven't seen in a minute.

Hue

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue said:
It's about getting laid. What else could a "Snatch Tournament" have an objective towards?
Yes, this is kind of obvious. But given how certain scores are assigned to certain acts, this is a very sloppily defined objective with no metrics. While the tournament has metrics, so here lies the contradiction. Don't get me wrong! I didn't join the forum to get my one girlfriend/future wife and that's it. I embrace my dark side knowing we men are all pigs. Having multiple lovers are OK. But speaking of higher tiers, the tournament does not distinguish between things like the sex was so bad for her with you that she doesn't ever want a repeat to giving her best experience ever and everything in between. Such as even if the sex wasn't the best, she liked you, the two of you truly clicked, and she gave you a second chance. At this point in my life I personally care more about these things than notch count. My 2 cents.

Space said:
Yesterday I got this girl's social media account. She is a social media personality. Let's say in a country most people use Facebook and/or WhatsApp. WhatsApp is tied to your phone number, Facebook isn't. Does WhatsApp worth more? Not everyone use the apps the same way, let alone use both apps, or one of the apps or both apps. There is no consensus in the country on the single app everyone should use. To each his own, mostly. (Reality is of course much more complex as people may use more apps, everyone using his set of apps as he and his circle of friends please.) She said she uses WhatsApp for family only. That might very well be true in her case, so as usual, the most she could give was her social media handle. Which kind of she gives to just about everybody as a social media personality. The only difference is we met and made some connection. But personally I don't care much.

Hue said:
Please, fuck off.
Just because I'm not American and no one use phone numbers here anymore and I may have a point with this? Okay, I got you. The rules of this one and most everything on this board is, implicitly geared toward Americans. Even though they consist of only 35% of the main site's visitors are, according to public stats. The main site is frequented by visitors from almost 100 countries, as the main page claims. And that's your best argument. Wow, you are such a cool dude! (Global Rules – For All Boards on the Forum)

I don't personally bother to add my all my other stats which apply since September 1, but I sincerely wish all of you to have fun with this! I truly wish. Just some of you were so interested in me producing a field report, so far I made this sneak peek.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Space,

At this point in my life I personally care more about these things than notch count. My 2 cents
Okay, that's your personal matter. A lot of growth on this site is taken from a behaviorist perspective, which the objective and scoring of this tourney adheres to.

Just because I'm not American and no one use phone numbers here anymore and I may have a point with this?
WhatsApp has previously been accepted as a phone number, I did not clarify. Social media in general has not and that's the statement I was going off of.

Just some of you were so interested in me producing a field report, so far I made this sneak peek.
My point (in addition to wasting time worrying about minor point gains because of the points you receive from larger victories outweighing them) that your general behavior has been walking into the forums and critiquing everything in a generally non-productive manner and to please stop doing so. It's also difficult to distinguish from the peculiar way you relink all your posts if the issue is a practical one or something most might consider irrelevant.

You've also been asked to post a LR, or at least a noteworthy FR and are yet to do so, which is a key element of participating. To be taken seriously on these forums (and with your persistence it seems you wish to be), you need to post reports, so I recommend you get to it. (=

Hue

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hue just wanna let you know I totally support and agree with your synopsis of Space:

Hue said:
My point (in addition to wasting time worrying about minor point gains because of the points you receive from larger victories outweighing them) that your general behavior has been walking into the forums and critiquing everything in a generally non-productive manner and to please stop doing so. It's also difficult to distinguish from the peculiar way you relink all your posts if the issue is a practical one or something most might consider irrelevant.
Space this whole thread is proof your either a troll or severely socially uncalibrated.

@Space!

Since my post where I assaulted your character here: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18988

You've yet to defend yourself from my attack (thereby strengthening my argument that your either a troll or a socially uncalibrated keyboard jockey [and by keyboard jockey I just mean someone who hangs out on pickup forums that doesn't actually talk to girls ever or get laid... as ironic as that is]).

Instead of defending yourself you've averted the issue and have passive aggressively dragging me into at least 3 of your posts now (maybe more by now)
1. https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19184&p=94738#p94738
2. https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19185&p=94744#p94744
3. https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19190&p=94760#p94760

You've also failed to post a field report of any of your outings and have instead just promised some field report to come at some undetermined point in the future (likely never in my prediction):
So people (some people) are waiting for my field report (stay tuned!) and I'm doing things backwards, posting the lessons learned and takeaway first. As I learned from a famous managements concept.

So due to all this and the fact you continually nitpick at the negatives of GirlsChase and our culture no one has any respect for you and none of us on here ever will until you get in line with what were all about here on boards AND show us (by writing some field reports) that you actually have chops and actually leave your house to go talk to girls. Its OK if you suck with women (I'd imagine its a likely scenario based on your behavior) but you gotta get some skin in the game.

So there you have it I've assaulted your character twice now so if your NOT a troll you HAVE to defend yourself or no one will ever respect you on here and I'll make sure of it by backlinking to this post on your threads from here on out.

So are you a troll or aren't you Space?

Let the fun and fireworks begin!:)

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ah shit I just realized mightve just hijacked this tournament thread without thinking about it.

@Space- if your gonna reply to this reply back on the "How to write field reports 80/20 rule" post we started this on and let these guys pimp it out on this thread since its already been derailed enough as is.

K see ya over there partna.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approaches: 2 (2)
Oral: 1 (50)

LR- is here

Total points: 59

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Would also like to join this.