Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Had a solid lay on Saturday, pulling from a music festival.

Wednesday

Went out with Maddhatter to pull. Got to the bar kind of late but immediately opened a 3 top and got the ball rolling. He told the girls that I wasn't from this school which was confusing to my target. I got him paired up quickly and it looked like he had it in the bag. My girls weren't giving me that much attention so I started talking to some dude who was cool. Then my girl reopened me (I think after being prompted by her friend) and I couldn't get locked in with her. The questions just never took off so I left him to do his thing.

When I came back it was just them two, but later on her friends ended up snatching her. I explained that telling them I'm from a different school is a fun joke but has to be said a certain way so they don't actually think that - later in the conversation she seriously didn't believe me, and thereafter anything I said because the things I were saying were incongruent with what she began to understand.

We "improved" though.

Thursday

Went to a dope free concert and had a fun after party. Danced with my coworkers girl friends and tried to get them over to the after party but for whatever reason she didn't respond after the concert ended at 2. Was pretty drunk but mainly did BMOC game where I would just use confidence and momentum for any fuck ups, which seemed to get me good reactions after a few flops.

Friday

Went to a party with Tuna and his girlfriend. His girlfriend has a hot blonde friend who I slowly started to talk to and leave a good impression on in our group setting. I was very social at the party and had a group of people somewhat fighting for my attention. Eventually I got a moment alone with the blonde and we made fun of the guy friend she brought (he's quite timid) and had him fetching us beers. She said she liked how direct I was (as I was eye fucking her at this point) and I told her the way she handled this overly aggressive girl in a story she had told everyone was sexy as fuck.

Then I lost my hook on her and she was positioned away from me, not in a way that I could have kept talking to her smoothly. This one frat dude asked me to go to the bars and pull freshmen. The first bar didn't have enough hot girls, the second was fun from a surprise concert from a fairly big DJ and I snuck us in from knowing the girl at the door (Lipstick), and I ditched the frat dude after this to try my luck downtown. No luck, so finally I went to that chicken place, eye fucked a brunette, and got her number before her friends stole her. She was doe-eyed as hell when she left.

Saturday

LR: Music Festivities

There's a music festival every year before the school year comes into full swing. It's a pretty damn good time, and always brings some solid artists into town. Mostly electronic shit, dubstep, house music. I started out with the SweetBros but wasn't feeling the vibe with these dudes so I left to my day one's smaller party. Immediately start on a good note and rock BMOC style again. Unfortunately the crazy bitch from when I was given a rapey accusation there. She's a female player. All I did was give her a nod and say "hey", while befriending everyone else at the party.

Her friend is a strong HB7, petite blonde with a pretty face. We'll call her Lighter. MaddHatter was at the festival on Friday and said he was tryna tap that but couldn't. Female player's boyfriend shows up and is pretty cool and friendly. I try to befriend him right away as to not have any issues later down the road. We all call an uber after doing some drinking and hit the show.

On the way over I start talking to the blonde more and show my interest. She says something about how it's hot after I've been bouncing from subgroup to subgroup and go, "Lighter you're cute don't push it (; " and she giggles. We make it in and everyone is in a good mood. Luckily we avoid the drug sniffing dogs. It's a beautiful day.

After getting water bottles so that we're partying responsibly we head into the mosh pit. The first act we're there for is okay - followed by some really solid DJing. During this my Day One starts dancing with his girlfriend, as does that "boyfriend" with the Female Player. This leaves me, my other friend and Lighter. After seeing her body language and us dancing alone for a little bit, I ask in her ear if she's single. She says she is and I say "let's dance for a bit" and we grind. We grinded a lot, and I couldn't help it from getting kinda hard (my T is high as fuck right now).

Eventually the couples start making out, so I follow suite and make out with Lighter after spinning her around. She's receptive and things are going well. This sets the pace for what we do the entire concert. I would generally follow the lead of Day One, which would trigger Lighter wanting more of my attention, which I would then give her small doses off (either talking in her ear or kissing her passionately). It was interesting to observe the interactions with the girlfriends, as they wanted to enjoy the concert themselves but also feel like they were part of their boyfriend's main attention even with this awesome concert in front of us. Everyone and their girl were vibing, so I felt somewhat bad for my other homie 7th wheeling (why I knew I had to act before he did).

The dancey act subsides and we have to wait for the next artist to come on and it takes a bit. The next act the shit I took started to kick in and the grinding became really fucking awesome because of our rhythms matching up perfectly - and I started to get really fucking horny. I was feeling up her ass and legs and teasing the areas around her pussy while she twisted her ass on my dick. God, I wanted to fuck her right there. There was a moment between acts where we stopped dancing and I felt she wasn't vibing with me anymore from her body language - that I had either peaked the excitement, overdone the arousal, or said something unattractive. Regardless I just kept my good vibe and eventually got her laughing again, then dancing for the final set.

We held eachother close for the final act and it really solidified our connection I felt. We exchanged in a passionate make out towards the end, but for the final song let go and went nuts. Everyone was loving the vibe as we walked back to Day One's apartment. All the people coupled up were holding hands as we talked, joked, and laughed. We decided we'd drink a little bit at the apartment before the night ended.

This was the hardest part of the lay. Once we got back everyone was so tired, and for whatever reason Lighter wasn't laying down with me when I asked her to, and I could only get my arm around her. When she finally did it was only for like 1 minute. She was gonna call an uber home, and I told her that I could just walk her home because it's mostly on the way to my house. She said "no it's fine" about 3-4 times, but just held her uber app there without calling it. Female Player's boyfriend had gone home and she was texting some other guy about going out to the bar, but all of us were too tired.

I was super hoping she would leave, despite seeing her as far less of a bitch, and she seemed to have changed her mind about me since the accusation. She almost invited Lighter to stay the night at her house, but luckily the guy she texted left the bar to pick her up. We were all still there so moments conversation picked up I would persist with Lighter as to not draw too much attention and trigger more ASD. I told her, "I'll walk you home. It'll be way more fun to end the night walking, and it's super close to where I live" and eventually she said yes.

Even though she agreed, when Female Player brought up the uber she would go back to saying she was gonna do that. So it wasn't until Female Player as on the phone and this weird music video had everyone's attention that I went, "you about ready to get out of here?" and she said soon. I told her "okay, let's go after this song", and she agreed. See, had I just waited hoping that she was still gonna walk with me, or tried to get into her uber, that would have made it far less likely to work in my favor. I had to lead, and lead I did.

Female Player is leaving outside for the guy to pick her up, and I tell Day One that we're getting outta here. He tries to get me to stay a bit longer because he's in a great mood but I decline. We all wait outside and talk and joke while it takes 15 minutes for this dude to show up. Finally he does and we all hug and Lighter and I begin walking.

She tries to lead the way to her house that's not closer to mine so I go, "it'll be faster if we go this way" and she agrees. Once we're close to my house I say, "hey there's this cool nature preserve right up here. we're so close, we have to check it out", and she's down. We keep walking and talking. Once we're basically there I say, "the view is best from my upstairs balcony, you down to look at it from there?" and she pauses, then says "yea okay".

We get into my house and I move some crap around. She comments on how nice and cozy my studio is. I turn and look at her, and immediately just feel the need to kiss her. I walk up a little bit and say something, then manhandle kiss her and she kisses me passionately back. I take her hand and walk her to the balcony. We talk about the nature and how pretty it is, and I make some joke about high fiving the tree that is pouring into the balcony.

Again I kiss her outside and hold her closely, then take us back inside to watch music videos. She lays down on me and we watch 2-3 videos before I start kissing her again. I tell her I want her to straddle me and she does somewhat awkwardly because the loveseat is so tiny. I have to command her a bit before finally getting her on top of me and making out. With bursts of passion I lift her up and take her into bed, now laying on top of her.

Things start to get hot and heavy and she's grinding on my dick really hard, and clearly is getting turned on. Eventually I lay her down and start rubbing her pussy. When I get to the point where I'm trying to reach through her jean shorts to actually stick my fingers in her, she stops and says she doesn't know if she wants to go there. This happens several times and each time I'm super cool about it and say "we don't have to do anything you want to do". Some of the times I would yes ladder, and towards the later times we actually talked about why she wasn't sure.

She told me she wants to (bingo), but isn't sure because it's our first time hanging out. My intuition says it's that it's ASD, and a bit of boyfriend territory because of the dynamic at the festival. I yes ladder that we both like eachother and qualify her, saying she's a super cute and cool chick. I tell her,
"Well, and don't take this the wrong way - I don't want to set any weird expectations (she nods) - the times that I've had sex on the first date (calling it a date reframes it as less of a possible ONS, hookup) it's actually turned into better situations where I've seen girls for longer. This one girl wouldn't have sex with me for several dates because of a specific rule she had about the exact number of dates before sex, and then we never had sex again and neither of us were interested in hanging out with eachother. I think that it's better to just be real with oneself and the other person, so that way you can fully enjoy eachother for what you really want and not have to lie or beat around the bush with one another later on."

She says that the girl who didn't do it for that long was stupid, and that what I say makes a lot of sense, but she's still not sure. Well, when in doubt, whip it out. We go back to hooking up and I place her hand on her dick and she starts stroking it hard. I start rubbing her pussy from outside her pants and she lets me. Then I start taking my pants of and she helps me, giving me a full handjob now. I start to slowly move towards her bare pussy and she stops again, saying she's not sure. I say that I really want to see her naked, and feel her against me naked. She says that she wants to too, but if she takes off her pants she knows what will happen. I tell her that there's nothing wrong with sex on the first date, and there's not. We go back to hooking up.

She starts really stroking my dick and the kissing becomes more intense. I whisper in her ear, "I wanna fuck you so bad right now babe" and it keeps getting more intense. I tell her "I wanna stuff my cock inside your little pussy" and she moans a little bit. I start moving my hand from her ass down her leg, then back up again, then back down again, and spider my fingers towards her pussy. I can tell she's going fucking crazy. I sneak in my middle finger and find the outside of her pussy (not yet touching it) and just play with this area, rubbing it back and forth. She is stroking my cock incredibly hard now, so I move my finger just a little bit - and this was very hard because of the angle and how tight her clothes were - and find my way inside her pussy. She lets me in so I go deeper and start fingering her. I do this for about a minute and then rearrange my hand to come in through the front door, and starts yanking her pants off, to which I fingerblast the shit out of her.

I put her on top of me and she takes off her panties, and I tell her to rub her pussy on my dick. She does and I move her so that the head of my dick is against her pussy, just barely going in. I ask if she's on birth control and she's not, so I slip a condom on immediately. She rubs herself on my dick a bit more, and then I enter her. I usually am the one in control with girls on top, but she pushes me down and rides the shit out of my dick with incredible form. She really knew what she was doing. I just hold her and let her go, eventually taking charge of her body, ass, and motion and she loves it. Following Alek's recommendations on how to last longer, we do this for about 15 minutes just going nuts.

After this we fuck one more time for about 20-30 minutes and I make her come in doggy where I have her laying down as I slide into her while rubbing her clit. "You got me" she goes lol. She was so wet after that and wanted to fuck all night but I was so fucking exhausted from the concert. We hold eachother and watch some more videos before finally going to bed around 5 AM. I tell her she can stay the night. We fuck once more in the morning but are both pretty depleted. I didn't really sleep because of what I took. I should note that she was mostly sober and just a bit stoned for the entire concert & sex, having not even drank at the after party.

I was a bit more romantic with her and this paid off pretty well. Most of what I did was leading, and persisting. She's very feminine so this works quite well. All three of the girls we were with are very similar in this way, and it's obvious that the main thing they want is a strong man to lead them and they will follow, which is the exact dynamic my Day One as created with his girl. Big mistake is I forgot to get her number, because I wouldn't mind a fuck buddy operation after all the sex talk we had post sex. We like a lot of the same things and I told her I planned on getting a small anal plug for doggy style, and she said "yea - that'd be awesome. you should do that" lol so I think she is interested in some of my ideas.

Cheers.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I fucked up the texting with Lighter. I think I know what I did but may still throw this in General.

So on Sunday I got her number from her friend, at the final day of the music festival. Lighter was supposed to be there, but felt too tired and sick and gave it to our other friend. I also recall I playfully said as I walked Lighter out of my house, "See you in X hours!" because it's a weekend long festival. Not a good move because it assumes to much investment, which she may not be ready for. Hell, I didn't really even want to go deeper right that second, but it kinda just came out of my mouth as a joke.

I text her,
Monday

4:08 PM
Me: hey lighter this is hue. forgot to get your # so [girl] gave it to me

5:08 PM (exactly one hour later - potentially gamey
Her: Hey what's up??

6:01 PM
Me: just wanted you to have my # (=
Her: I was about to ask [girl] for yours haha
Me: aw stahp ;P

-- I should note I really didn't want to text, and that was the only reason I texted her --

Tuesday

7:59 AM
Her: Haha how as Sunday??

12:02 PM
Me: it was something... the [AJS;LJA] acts killed it and we had a great time at [a;sdh;l]
Me: how exciting was staying home for you? lol
Her: Good it looked so fun!
Her: I basically slept the whole day and night X)
Me: oh a bit tired were we? ;P

12:38 PM
Her: Just a bit ;)

5:16 PM (I legitimately got super busy)
Me: well once you've spruced up a tad I'd love to see you again ;-*
Me: what's a night you're free before this hectic weekend?
ghost

That last text is what did it, I think. Instead of letting her reply to my return flirty text, I double down on assuming she's still thinking about me sexually and ask when she's free. Also, because I didn't reply fast enough, she may have experienced other emotions during those 5 hours that would have made her unresponsive.

So now she either forgot to respond, doesn't know how to respond, or convinced herself that maybe this guy is too much a player, fuckboy, etc. etc.

Wednesday
As for my Chemistry class the girls are all giving me IOI's quite visibly (love you freshmen (; ) and are coming out of their awkward shells a bit more. Really want to talk to Hector to figure out how to bang as many of them as possible.

Made a mistake in lab because I got screwed over by my HS friend also retaking the class and called her a bitch under my breath. Not a great thing to do in a class of girls, and the girl that I want to fuck the most in lab heard me :p

Ah well. Social circle. Plus I think that one has a boyfriend, which I'm trying to seek out less and only bang if it seems right.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just had my first successful street approach! That was fun.

I'm in downtown city area walking into my haircut and see a pretty brunette walking toward me texting on her phone. I need to cross the street, and as I do so slightly look back and she is too.

"You have no excuse to bail on this one" a little voice pops in my head. I get to the corner and instead of turning to my barber joint, glance to my left and see a bar I went to once a long time ago.

She comes up to cross the next corner and just before the signal turns I go,

Me: Hey 'cuse me, do you know where [bar] is?
Her: Yea! :) It's right there! *points across the street*
Me: *cheeky smile* I know, I just thought you were cute and needed a reason to talk to you.
Her: Oh! Haha okay! :)
Me: Are you single?
Her: Yes! I am!
Me: That's gooood. What's your name?
Her: Streetlight girl *starts walking*
Me: Oh are you going?
Her: Ya I'm crossing are you...
Me: Hold up a sec over here, I'm about to get my hair cut right there.
Her: Okay I've got work, but sure I have a few minutes :)
Me: Great, where do you work?
Her: [business], literally right next to [bar] *points*
Me: Nice! What is it you're doing over there?
Her: It's a PR job, so basically public relations in the city.
Me: Is that kind of like consulting with city operations?
Her: Kinda, with us specifically my boss is super involved with social justice and brings a lot of it out - she's great.
Me: That's awesome. It really is all about who you work with too. And you enjoy it?
Her: Yea! I do! We have a lot of great programs moving and I get to talk with a lot of people :)
Me: That's great you enjoy what you do. What was your name again? *puts hand out*
Her: Streetlight Girl :) *holds hand*
Me: Hue :) well, hey, *turns to bar* would you be down to grab a drink at [bar] sometime?
Her: Yea! Totally!
Me: Okay lemme get your #
Her: Okay!
Me: So when do you usually work until?
Her: Most days I come in at 8 and leave by 5.
Me: So your usual 9-5 hours. *hands phone*
Her: Yea but it all depends on what projects we're getting into.
Me: Gotcha.
Me: Ya I just saw you and thought, "I have to talk with her!"
Her: *looks up from phone* :) ya!
Me: Glad I did...
Me: Okay well it was nice meeting you *touches arm* have fun at work!

I noticed her facial expressions would change rapidly depending on what direction / energy I was bringing out from talking. There's a lot of.. data there to collect. I should have let the silence create tension during some parts. I wasn't even nervous, just a little.. unused to what I was doing. Little to no game plan, and it felt natural. Only about a 2-3 minute interaction.

Should have set up logistics, I had compliance early and could have cemented emotions more.

Going out tonight and feeling social.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday
Went out with the boys. Noticed how when King and I are together it makes me feel challenged. Perhaps some fragrance of me being controlling since he's the obvious alpha dude.

Makes me think about the motivations of dominant people in general...

We eventually meet up with 2 girls and I decide that MaddHatter has a better chance of fucking if I leave him and King to do there thing, so myself and Thugger (weird but close friend of mine) split to a party. Go there and eventually end up at campus bars. I was pretty drunk and eventually leave by myself to try and pull. That HB6 who I banged right after that music festival finds me and we have an interesting night.

She has been pumped and dumped so many times she was mad at me for not getting her number. We end up going back to her house and I explain my entire prerogative with polygamy and why I don't set the wrong expectations. She is a fan of monogamy. We end up hooking up but she won't let me smash because she says I'll leave her. I leave lol.

Saturday

Fun ass night. Was really feeling myself ;P

Start off at this party with an aggressive host who I befriend slowly but surely and get him on my side. Not very hot girls at the party, they compete for my attention at one point. Day One and his girlfriend are in some fight and I get some insight into compromise in relationships and how a man slowly becomes whipped. My dude is stressing hard because she's demanding attention, not being satisfied, etc. etc.

Eventually I pull my man to the side and tell him I understand what he's dealing with, but if he wants to make shit work out, he has to do what he wants to do and be man. To respect his girl, but to respect himself as well. This pumps him up and he confronts his girl and then they fuck. Lol.

We're at his house at this point and all the while I'm slowly building compliance and connecting with the dudes at his house. Some cool guys who just moved to the city - I've met them in my travels before. Eventually I'm full leading and we go to a bar.

Bartender's familiar with me but in a bad mood so I cheer her up :) we get a table and smash food, then call an uber to another spot. I see Thing 1 and Crazy entering the bar right as I'm leaving and hug and kiss them. We go to the new spot and it's meh, then bounce around campus bars for about an hour. The homie I'm with is having his birthday and so we decide to get bottle service downtown.

Plug is with us now and invites these girls, but because he calls them like 5 times to meet up they don't come with us because of how chasey he was acting about it. Bottle service is fun, and I always enjoy the social dynamics of a club. People try so hard to show off, it's entertaining.

Wait fuck. Then I blacked out.

Some girl at the club approached me but she was a HB5 so I didn't engage very much.

There was an after party next to my apartment and I just walked in and kept partying. People were being really cool with me, but I seriously don't remember anything other than a patch of the inside of the house and a patch of talking with several people on the porch.

Sunday (Day)

Was jogging to get this hangover off me and this girl locks eyes with me right as I stop. She's a new worker at this food joint and invites me inside. I use killer eye contact and listen to her pitch, but can tell she's interested beyond her gig. I allow her to lure me inside an we talk beyond the food. I do order something and it was bomb. I invite her to sit with me while I eat it, as I'm the only person in the place.

Turns out she knows my gay coworker and I flirt with her a little bit and talk about sugar daddy's. I was going to get her number, but she was doing almost all the work with the interaction, so she get's my number and invites me to a party tonight.

Once I'm off work tonight this ought to be fun (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sunday
Got off work later than expected then didn't get a reply from that girl until like 2:30 AM.

MaddHatter was out for Labor Day weekend so I just left my bar to where he was. We're immediately invited to bottle service by these girls he's with. Two nights in a row! Had a great time with everyone there, and this club was much more lively than the one from Saturday.

Nothing big with approaches, this was all social circle anyways. A latina I tried to bang last year got swooped up by one of our homies, this one girl who has banged a famous musician didn't really give me the time of day.

There was a hot window that this blonde was giving me the look according to Maddhatter, but this guy with great fundamentals immediately saw what was happening and swooped in. I had barely talked to her so entering their conversation would have been not so calibrated, and probably came off in a weird way. I guess I could have talked to the guy, disarmed him and talked to her then lead us to a different part of the vip section but, meh.

One interesting thing that happened was after people started leaving it was just MaddHatter, myself, and the bottle of Grey Goose that was left over lol so we grabbed it and walked outside. The guy that apparently bought the bottle was still there and got livid at me for having the bottle in my hand. I tried to confront the situation calmly and use our words but he totally closed me off after yelling at me infront of the girls he was with - I'd imagine he was just drunk and possibly finding an excuse to be all alpha guy.

I asked Maddhatter wtf is with my texts with Lighter and he said it's because she doesn't want to set up a date. She wants to see me out and have me pull her. I'd imagine this is because of A). She's a little shy and/or B). She doesn't feel comfortable in that we've only hung out together that one time, and she's not used to that type of approach.

So that makes me think, okay, I'll see what she's up to on the weekend - but wait, then how am I supposed to try to pull new chicks?

I think I'm gonna go for a weekday, like Thursday text, just a "hey what are you up to?" and then go for a Thursday night bang or a Friday afternoon meet up. Or something... point being that it's more spontaneous and less specific set up.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Monday
Was very unproductive during a time where I need to be the most. I've been going out while drinking very heavily for close to 3 months now and need to fix some priorities and become more disciplined. This cycle continues to repeat itself where I'll reach a point of success and thereafter allow myself to overindulge. It's 100% my responsibility to control my vices, and there's clear evidence of me holding myself back due to an addictive personality.

Tuesday
Went to my research lab and this cute asian tried to start up conversation with me, but I couldn't get things off the ground because I was so focused on studying for the GRE during our break. That, and I feel very slow today which is likely a result of the sheer volume of alcohol that was in my body from Thursday - Sunday.

I was focused studying for the test outside of my one and only class this semester and a girl from my lab portion of the class see's me, sits down with me, and starts talking to me. I've been getting opened like crazy this past month. She starts talking to me about class and very simple topics - quite typical of freshmen. My mind is so one-track minded right now (sex sex sex) that I take almost everything she says in an innuendo manner.

Her: Have you started the lab assignment yet?
Me: No I've been doing other things, was going to do it all tonight.
Her: Oh okay. Yea it's a big, long assignment.
Me: Yea... those.. usually aren't the best to deal with
Her: blah blah

Me: Yea this is my second time taking the course actually
Her: blah blah
Her: Does it get harder around the end?
Me: That's what she said *taps arm*
Her: *nervously laughs*
Me: *killer eye contact* Yea around the 3rd or 4th parts it get's much harder
Her: *grabs backpack anxiously, starts looking at building entrance*

blah blah blah

Her: Oh, there's my friend! Good talking to you!!
Me: Of course

I can't tell if she was just so nervous talking to me or if she was creeped out.

Also struggling between being studious (I have to get an A in this class, and take the GRE) and focusing on gaming chicks. I literally want to bang as many of these chicks as possible, it's going to be one of my last times classroom gaming.

Last time I took the class my fundamentals were two years behind where they are now - I got a lot of numbers, but eventually I think the girls who originally had interest started to realize I was trying to game them and shit and I banged none of them.

I do remember several strong opportunities where I could have instalayed some of them. We'll have to wait and see, and I'll continue to follow the same things I've done in the past to bang classmates.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday
Flirted more with the freshmen in the class I want to bang but it's a lab and eventually get's really grueling and annoying in task so we eventually stopped the back and forth we had going from the get go. Also I almost pulled it so us two were lab partners (which SHE suggested) but then this fat black chick butt her head into our group and it would be really uncalibrated of me to say no because it was in front of the whole class and the T.A. was pushing for us to have a bigger group.

I wish it was just us two the vibe could have really fucking developed there. I still flirted as was light with touch and had her giggling at some points but there was this one moment I could have ramped it she said "this is too easy" and it was on the tip of my tongue to give her a sexy smirk and say "you're too easy" and then say I'm kidding and touch her arm. She even gave me a look as she said it like she was expected me to say something, but my preoccupation with the task and the potential for it to be too low for attainability made me not.

Approached a girl in crutches after the class ended and had IOI's but decided she wasn't hot enough.

Went back to that new food place and cashier girl is working and invites me to a party tomorrow :) Kinda boring convo but I bet the party will have better spirits.

Had a Tinder date with a cute black chick with pretty awesome hair that went okay. She sent me the classic "no hookups" text right before the date, then when I only sent her one text back, "lol I never said anything about hooking up" she thought that I ghosted her. When I told her I was walking over to the ice cream place she was all "I thought you were mad at me because I said no hookups!!" and that she'd come soon, so I just I played cool and said "all good I'm playing pool next door". Super low effort texting.

From the get go she is acting kinda weird. She said she was high and I can see it because her attention's all over the place. She's the president of her college's democrats club and I weave away from politics quickly. After we get ice cream and walk towards this nature preserve, she is paranoid because it's dark. This is the second time I've walked through here at night, and, to be honest, it's kind of creepy looking. Maybe not a good move for late night dates - even though it's probably one of the safest places near campus.

We keep walking and I make sure she's calm and find the preserve-preserve. We get there and there's this cute little checker's game so we play. I had just wanted to sit there but she just starts playing the checkers and we play for a little bit. At one point I suggest my house because of the bugs and she looks down and says no. I bring up music and she just plays it on her phone, voiding my whole "music videos at my house thing". We do connect a bit when talk about our travels. I make things sexual with strong eye contact and voice when she says she used to be a total virgin in highschool and I ask if she still is in college --> reverse psychology --> "well not anymoreeee" Convo never really lifted off, until the end where we were talking about drugs and it was a higher note so I said let's get the fuck out of here - the bugs were eating us alive.

We get to the other end of the street and she's saying it's too late and she has to go home. I suggest she stay with me for another 30 minutes (we're so close to my place) and she says she can't because of her 8:00 AM class that she can't miss. I don't push for it very hard because the whole date was kinda meh. She says we should see eachother again, and then something else. I hug her and respond to the second part of what she said, then turn, smile, and tell her to take care.

I'll text her this weekend.

Informational date. Meh.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Had a coaching session with Hector today. Really good shit.

R.I.P. Mac Miller... that dude was such a loving guy.

LR: Sexy Koala

Start the night off at my house with a homie. We drink then head to a bar, planning on bar hopping. Order our drinks and I find a place outside. There's a really cute blonde with a GREAT ass and a cute brunette with a slim body standing in an area with the most space. Even though there's only one seat in between them and the guys adjacent to them, I just move it and plant, for my friend to join me later.

I whip out my phone, on twitter, and see the music video for Kanye & Lil Pump's new song. Lmao. I laugh to myself for a sec, and the blonde glances at me. I'm thinking to possibly show these girls next to me, but then put my phone away. A feeling pops in my head that says "fuck that!" and I whip it back out, then tap the blonde and ask if she's seen this shit. Both the girls look at it and giggle.

I ask them if they like Kanye after all the shit he's done - good because it's a polarizing question. The blonde seems excited to talk and I get her answer, then here some from the brunette. We talk about this for a minute or two. One's a bartender, one's in corporate, and they're both yogis. I have more in common with the brunette, but am interested in the blonde. The blonde seems to like attention a bit more and the brunette seems down to earth, so I know I have to compensate later on for whenever I'm talking to one too much - important for the intro.

They're both stoned. I tease both of them about this and the blonde says something about drugs in general. I ask her if they stop at weed and they both think it's intriguing and tell me about what they've done. My buddy walks up and I blatantly ignore him for a little bit, but can feel his presence behind me.

The vibe is really solid and so I introduce my friend. He's not one to talk to girls a lot and kind of does a jester role with his dead pan and dry humor. The girls get what he's putting down and the vibe's still solid. We keep talking, slowly forming together the groups into one. This is somewhat of a risky move because you're hooked while you're the only one talking to and actually interested in them, but to continue in calibration and social proof gotta introduce your boy.

Maddhatter comes in to hang and tries to talk with the girls and I, but I can tell immediately he's not in as social of a mood as me, just, intuitively. He goes for a lot of humble bragging as a joke and while it's funny it quickly becomes old if not being delivered the right way. And since he was off I knew that I had to do most of the talking with the girls.

I turn back to them and keep the vibe going, being a bit more friendly than usual and keeping the conversation about 80% them, 20% my friends. My friends eventually become a bit more friendly too and we have a good thing going. Eventually, she asks my age. I dance around it and try to make her guess, then get her's, 27 (she looks 23, tops). I'm 22 and have noticed this getting a poorer reaction with girls about 25 so I dance until she presses on it hard then tell her guess is right when she finally guesses it.

She pulls back like *omg* and laughs in her hands - which is a great sign. This means she's definitely thinking I'm attractive / likes me, but is trying to rationalize why she shouldn't. She's laughing and smiling about it though, so I know she's interested. She goes, "are you really 22?" and I respond, "can you really not handle me? (; " and she giggles even harder.

Something is said about where we're going next, and I know I have to lock down going with them somewhere. First I suggest the bar next to us, but then realize it will be more helpful for us to play pool somewhere, so I suggest a bar with a pool table. We continue to talk. All this while I'm slowly touching her more and more, rubbing her waist, arms, hair, etc. when I felt appropriate, and with positive upticks in conversation. My friends dip out slightly because I'm not giving them enough attention :p It's kind of apparent they're getting a bit bored. Kinda shows me that they expect my attention when we're out haha.

The brunette has to go to the bathroom and my friends have dipped out. One of the biggest things I've got from Hector's coaching was if you're alone with her, fucking get it. I start being a bit more sexual with my touch and she receives it well. I'm speaking all sexy to her and she's thrilled, and as I say something or other I go for the kiss. I couldn't pull off first, and we do at the same time, then I immediately keep talking and lead her outside.

We all walk to the bar and this blonde can't remember my buddy's name for the life of her. I think she asked me 7 times lol and I eventually stop telling her and make this a reoccurring joke. I'm holding her back and forth, sometimes hands, sometimes waste, and throw in a few ass grabs as we walk.

We arrive to the bar and I go in first, the block the door for the blonde and purposefully allow the brunette in first. Then my friends join, somewhat tailing behind, and clearly accepting the fact they're no longer talking to me tonight lol. I get my drink, and then the girls get there's. We bullshit for a sec and then I bring up me and the blonde being partners for pool, grabbing her hand and leading her towards the tables. I have to grab quarters though, and my home boy helps me out since I"m outta bills.

We set up for the next game and sit around. I tell the blonde to sit down with me and put my arm around her. We wait for the game to develop and she's kinda testing my frame by being all "we have to waaaiit??" and on-off focused attention. I talk with my guy friends during moments she's being a little lame. While I go, of course, some dudes start talking to her. She tells me that one guy just broke up with his girlfriend and is trying to leverage that to get with her and I laugh. The guys eventually ask the girls if they want to leave and do blow and they tease it to get attention but finally decline. They didn't shift in their body language that much which makes me think they definitely hadn't planned on it.

During the game I play terribly. I don't give a shit lol I'm here for pussy. The guy we're playing against eventually catches on that I'm not trying at all whereas he's taking it a bit more competitively and then just gives my friends the sticks and leaves. Cool, free pool table. I'm teasing my girl back and forth and the guys trying to game her are really putting in work now and feeding her all this attention. I sit down with Maddhatter and he tells me to check on her or I'll lose her. The most I do is sit next to her and crack a tease or two, and at one point I briefly introduced myself to one of the guys.

I also take this time to get to know the brunette better. She seemed super down to earth but I wanted to be sure all was good. Both had been friendly from the get go and I never ran into much shit until later in the seduction. Maddhatter also tries to talk with the brunette but doesn't seem able to get the conversation going off the ground. My girl starts to give me more attention now that I've dangled teasing / bits of attention to her while these other dudes try to pick her up, and eventually I pull her into me and kiss her a few times - right in front of the dudes. Her and I both knew what was going on. She loved it.

Finally the game is tying up and my girl sinks the 8 ball. I give her shit and tell her she's not allowed to stand anymore and to sit down on the couch with me. She jumps right on my lab and cuddles up with me. But I can't kiss her - she just fucked up. Instead I feel her up and talk shit to her, then shake my friends' hands. Right after this Maddhatter leaves without saying a word - I hope his adventures were dope for the rest of the night.

While sitting with her we kiss a couple times, and then talk about what traits we like with each other. She tries to tease me about being young again and I ignore it. We keep hanging and holding each other, then get up and go to my bar after mingling with the others for a bit.

On the way to my bar my girl goes, "Hue!!! I gotta tell you something I just fucked up with!!". Out of instinct, I grab her and pull her into the entrance of a store (still outside the door) and go "what is it?" and make out with her. Then we dip back into the sidewalk and continue walking. She's so pleased. She forgot my friends name again lol of course.

Finally we get to the bar and my coworkers can tell I'm in a great mood. Everyone I talked to returned my smile and friendly vibe. I get a margarita, and don't get one for the blonde. I can tell she's slightly upset about this. While they're in the bathroom I talk to my homie about the girls and suggest he go for the brunette, but he's clearly not going to. I talk with my coworkers for a moment. The girls come back and I move her and I to a booth and we cuddle up and flirt. Things are getting really fun and towards sex.

Eventually the brunette slinks out, and so does my friend. She is saying that she's not going home with me, and to give her my number because she'll see me next Monday. I learned a few things here. Me not giving her my number reinforces the idea that if we don't sleep tonight, she'll lose me. Also, later down the road (at her place), and after she kept suggesting we hang out Monday, I told her that I'm super busy monday. She immediately responded - "Oh I am too". Women lol. She convinces herself for a practical outing when in actuality and rationally it's not even possible. Like, she believed "Monday" when she said it. I can see why guys might take this as lying and be bitter.

Anyways, I told her through persistence that we're having fun with I want to keep having fun, then confirming that she wanted to keep having fun too. She kept agreeing with me and my frame but kept pushing. Finally, the uber get's there and I start walking and say "I'm gonna get in your uber and we'll having at your house until 12:00" in a friendly way, and then as if it was never a big deal goes "okay :) ". Again, this is just her test / reaction to my advances that she's actually fine with.

The first uber cancels on her and we hang out in store entrance and get touchy. We had to run across the street holding hands in the rain - it was really fun. We get in the uber after searching around for a bit, and I think we smooched a bit in the uber. At her place, we planned on smoking a bowl and hanging - while it remained ambiguous as to how long I was staying / when I was leaving. Then, just as we start to settle in, she realizes she lost her phone. She has to be up at 7 AM tomorrow and NEEDS her phone, eventually saying I need to stay because of the alarm on my phone. I tell her I'll think about it (;

After she invests more to get me to stay the night, I tell her I'm going to stay regardless - and we're going to find her phone. This calms her down and she lays on top of me while we use my phone and her laptop to get her phone back. Once it is resolved I start feeling her up a lot more and she's getting really wet. Oh my god her fucking ass. Yoga.

She keeps telling me we can't do anything until she gets her phone so she knows it safe, and I stay in limbo of hooking up with her and feeling her up. Finally, we get her phone, thank the uber, and she jumps on my back and we playfully dance around, spin, and somehow make it back into the elevator. I put her down and we makeout in the elevator.

Once we're back at her apartment the second time she's much more submissive, bubbly, and playful. We smoke a bowl and talk. For once I wasn't losing my shit with philosophical shit - but I did catch myself speaking with much more detail. Lol I'm high right now that's probably why this is getting long as fuck.

We smoke then start hooking up on her couch, and she's grinding on me hard, getting really wet. I can't tell if she said "lets go to my bed" or "I have to go to bed", but soon after I say she finish giving me a tour of her house. We get to her room and I poke around, eventually throwing her on the bed and start hooking up with her. She is grabbing the hell out of me and really giving me everything back - a lot of her grinding her pussy on my dick. I slowly build shit up and don't directly touch her pussy for as long as I can. After 15 minutes or so she get's LMR. I kinda follow that Grand Pooba did with simply persisting and reminding her that we're both having a great time and to live in the present. That combined with lighter escalations. And sex talk. I thought I wasn't going to have it for a sec but after the sex talk she was reciprocating noticeably again.

I tease the living fuck out of her pussy and she starts stroking my dick --> she want's me to touch her pussy. I simply tease it further and our pants start coming off. I eventually finger bang her when she requests it. She's SOOO sensual. Oh my god her pussy is nice and tight too. I'm getting really horny and eventually she moans out, "please fuck me". >:)

She wants to be on top. i'm fine with that. I slip a condom on and she goes, "oh my god you're not an asshole!" lol. I dick tease her for about 3 minutes until from her breathing it's obvious she can't take it anymore, and after rejecting her hand to enter her twice finally slide the tip of my cock in. Other than bundle, she easily has the tightest pussy I've been in. Yum.

Just like Lighter, she rides dick like a fucking beauty, and I barely did any work for this portion. She cums right before I do. I probably should have stopped fucking her and made her cum harder using Alek's techniques, but oh well. I try to smash again once I'm ready and she's legitmately too tired. I persist quite a bit and almost get it again like twice (I was so ready to fuck her brains out for round 2, too) but now she has to get up in just a few hours lol.

After asking me all these questions and assuming things about my relationships - all of which I either deflect, exude open mindedness about sex, or laugh at and chase frame her / tease her about. Fun gal. I tried to stay the night so I could fuck her again but she wasn't down. Ah well, it make sense.

Fun fun.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wow man.

This was my highest quality lay ever. Mid June I served a gorgeous MILF's table, and last night & this morning had sex with her. Took persistence to finally get her out again, and I thank Hector for recommending me to text a certain type of way to rekindle the fire. Let's call her Venice. I tried multiple times to text her in the way Chase recommends as the weeks went by - which got me responses, but perhaps by happenstance or some other reason I could never get her out.

The night starts of with me seeing Lighter at a party after she more or less ignored my texts. She's semi-receptive and I eventually realize that she's enjoying the attention I'm giving her. Her and her friends leave to a football game and I go to hang out with some other guys. I get in an argument with my leftist buddy, and had been texting Venice since yesterday. I eventually ask if she's free and she is - I shoot my shot and she invites me to meet her at the bar.

Here are the texts:
Friday

Me: hey there mrs busy, how have you been?
Her: Hey! Long time. I'm good, still busy but slowed down a little.. how about you?
Me: yea I almost forgot to hit you up
Me: where you been traveling to over summer? (=
Her: I've been to Vegas, [city, city and city]. I think I'm done traveling for this year for the most part
Me: ayy, vegas for business or pleasure? (;
Me: you're on such a roll though don't stop now
Her: All of it was for work but I had a lot of fun still haha
Her: And I moved finally

Saturday (3PM - 9PM)

Me: sounds like you
Me: I didn't know you were itching to move, that's great though. where'd you end up?
Her: I'm in [suburb].. What's been up with you?
Me: a couple things, ya.. grabbed and dropped some hit and miss research positions haha
Me: but sheeesh Venice with all these business moves what else you had time for?
Her: Haha not much else. I try though.. still at [bar I work]?
Me: ya it's been an interesting experience
Me: like I said with everyone being good and bad
Me: almost started to dislike drunk customers
Me: then a guy tips you 50 on a 20 because he's shit faced haha
Her: I hate drunk people, unless I'm one of them.. Haha
Her: Are you working tonight?
Me: aww I love it
Me: no I don't have tonight because it rained - are you in town?
Her: Yes! Let make a out. Hahahha
Me: you made a typo
Me: you want to make out?
Me: or is that french or something
Her: Hahahha I sound like a 3rd grader
Me: I was thinking 5th
Me: what are you plans tonight?
Her: I'm at [bar]
Me: business or pleasure?
Her: Pleasure!!
Me: (=
Me: well I might be in [area] tonight
Me: we should hang if I do
Her: Yep. Come

45 minutes later
Me: ya let's grab a drink
Me: I'm close to [bar] are you still there
Her: Yep

30 minutes later
Her: Where are you?
Me: just popped in..
Me: gonna grab a drink at the entrance bar
Her: I'll be there in a minute
Flirty, and not chasey - as well as giving her plenty of room to invest, which she did. Smoothly entered making plans. Having just got in an argument I decided to leave my friends and go somewhere better. I start off at my bar then go to the one she's at.

I'm there for only a few minutes, it's totally packed and she comes up to me. I'm wearing a cool yellow shirt that stands out quite a bit. She comes up and oh my fucking god she looks so hot. She literally looks like she could be 19 and she's 32. Yea, I would call her a 9/10.

We sit down and she's super happy to see me. She calls me Charlie Brown because of my shirt. And, I hate to write this - but I don't remember what we talked about. I remember telling her that her new hair style is awesome, and makes her look so youthful with the clothes she had on. Honestly, that's all I got. I think we made out at the bar because I was staring into her and just kissed her. I think I screened to see if she was free Sunday and asked her if she'd rather drink something else. I could be making this up, but a teeensy part of me says that she said she had champagne at her house, so I immediately stepped on it and said she's got the champagne, I got the uber.

At her house (nice place) about 20 minutes away we drank a short while, put music on, and poured champagne. She's laying on the couch in the sexiest way possible, giving me a lustful look. I take both of our glasses and put them down and manhandle kiss her passionately. This escalated to sex within minutes - no resistance. After that we fucked all over her couch, then in her room. She's got some kinks and we did a lot of different things. For about 2 hours, roughly. Started using some stuff in her drawer towards the end and I almost analed her. We cuddle and it's nice.

This morning I wake up and immediately start hooking up with her. I kiss her neck and rub her ass on my dick, and feel up her whole body before fingering her and she's already very wet. I rub the head of my dick against her pussy then fill her, and within no time we're doing doggy, then adapted missionary. Her pussy is quite tight, despite the whole having a kid thing. I don't think I was doing it right before - but believe I got it this time. You have to position your dick angle at like 30% so that you're hitting the top wall, then adjust for when you pound her cervix so you can be as deep as possible in her pussy. I fucked her brains out like this until she's soaking, and we're both panting and need a break.

Hanging out in the morning was really fun (= and we totally got along. She'a a child at heart. We listen to music videos and she's into rap - like actually knowledgable about it. I showed her my favorite soul song about the mental game of waiting for someone to be ready for your relationship, and it ending disappointingly and she watches the video deeply then comments on it being really good in a slightly sad tone :/ I wonder if this applies to her marriage. Just me speculating though. We talk about sex and she's got some seriously kinky shit she wants me to try.... idk if I'm ready for it haha. We'll see.

We're both very silly and goofy in our conversation though, and got along great. The only "bad" moment was I asked her while we waited on an uber (she left her car downtown, and I didn't take mine out) I asked her what her life was like before she had her kid and she gave me a "what??" with an accusative tone. I just calmly said, "yea. was your life much different before or about the same?" and she paused then said it was about the same. Not sure what I might have implicitly said there.

The uber ride back is fun too and we flirt the whole time in the back. Once we pop into her car the vibe is still really good and she drives me home. Right at the end she goes, "I'm your uber" and I say, "yea.. I'm only thinking about 4 starts.." as I go in for a kiss. I kiss her and tell her, "okay, you get 5". At little cheesy, but it landed super well and the kiss was great.

Let's hope I see her sometime soon.

I get to work an hour or two later and I'm beaming. My boss goes, "Hue, did you just get laid?" hahaha. I was in a fantastic mood - I started off the day with great sex with a high quality woman - can you blame me?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Venice
Only told my super good friend about Venice. And you guys ;P I have to keep it within me - and not feed any behavior that feeds external validation. Decided I would text her tomorrow, maybe bait her with some media and then ask her how her days going to get the conversation rolling. Then screen for another meet. Want to invest enough to let her know I was thinking about her and that it wasn't all illusionary.

Lighter
Not gonna text her. Might call her (maybe) but I 1). don't feel like it and 2). would rather wait it out for social circle gaming. That's prone to change but just where I sit with it now.

Koala
Also texted Koala a little bit last night. Mostly flirty but slowly building towards making plans. She's very much playing the same game as I am as far as the timing of replies goes. We'll see who's better at chess I suppose. She didn't reply to me last night until this morning - then sent a text with a "have a good day / week" at the end that through me a loop. That's slightly implying that the conversation could be over - and could be over for multiple days.

So I figured I'd wait like the whole day to text her back. I remember a weekly email from Chase described "optimal texting times" and him saying never before 10:30 AM, because most women with jobs (and she's corporate) are totally in their logical mind right now. There's little to no actual emotion involved with her texts to you so that's bad for getting dates / seduction. When I did all I got back was a "Hahaha", but that's partially because the point of my text was to comfortably neutralize hers. I moved it back in the direction of the date, then shot my shot.

Since I'm now trying to "master" this way of texting, I suppose I'll keep posting texts here to be able to analyze them later. In fact I already noticed I might have teased a little too much rather than be warm.
Saturday
Me: hey Koala this us Hue. had a really fun time with you last night(; good luck on your trip and stay silent *monkey covering mouth* - inside joke

Sunday
Her: Hi! Just got my phone back... it was harddd. I had fun too it was nice to meet you!

3 hrs later
Me: namastee
Me: so you're licensed now (yoga)
Me: free lessons for Hue?
Her: Haha not licensed until December. Maybe a free lesson or two if you're lucky
Me: I'm sure we can figure out an exchange of sorts (;
Her: Haha we can make some arrangments
Me: I would like that
Me: do you drink anejo tequila or just silver?
Her: Not a fan of dark tequila haha or at least not yet. Do you?
Me: oooo such a noobyy
Me: I tend to drink silver but only cuz anejo is expensivo ;P
Me: I just got some, I'll have to school you about it (a littttle too condescending)

This morning
Her: Sorry I passed out early last night! (good sign) I'll watch you drink that stuff but idk if I can do that haha. Have a good day / week!

almost 12 hrs later
Me: haha I've heard of tequila tasting, but never watching. whatever boats your float

2 hrs later
Her: Hahaha
Me: I've got some silva too haha
Me: you have an evening this week you'd be down for a drink?
Her: Let me get back to you on that I feel a cold coming on that I'm trying to kill *mask face emoji*
Her: Is there a night that's better for you?
Me: awww
Me: drink that oj
Me: thursday would be perfect
Her: Cool I'll let you know later this weeek
Me: sounds good

And now we wait.

Classroom Game
Had a mini-lecture day for our chem class. I come in slightly late in my most attractive workout gear, still wet from sweat from the gym. Really great workout and I started listening to metal again. I dart eyes at the freshmen I want to slide into and her seats are surrounded. I must be decisive so I sit in the back at another table. The girl I sit next to is immediately bubbly and acting goofy. I flirt with her immediately and we do our course work. She can't figure out the math even though she was just qualifying herself to me about how she knows the material better than anybody in the class and all that. I use light touch with her and flirt the whole class. There was an answer that was .7, but I had .69 because I didn't round up and I raised my hand to ask why it wasn't "69" - not a clear use of innuendo other than technically - and my target laughs, trying to hide it.

Aw lawdy, this is already becoming so fun.

Arrogance As A Tool
I subtly notice that some of the girls are eavesdropping on my flirting in the back. Eventually the other 5th year I know in the class says something to me about men getting pedicures going, "Hue would do it! Hue!! Would you get a pedicure?" I pause with a smirk and go, "Only if it's going with the medi" and do some flamboyant shit with my fingers on one hand. The girls all laugh and the guy in front of me (kinda jacked, only other guy in the subclass that could "contend" with me) also comments something. Someone says "It's only gay if you're gay" and I laugh out loud then say to the guy, "Yo dude are we still good to make out later? It's only gay if we're gay" and I create tension because I'm challenging him. Some laugh, and some a little nervously. He smiles at me then looks away, saying nothing. I laugh and say I'm joking, and I didn't mean to get his hopes up too much.

The girl next to me is red blushing and smiling. She's not as hot as my target or I would have 100% moved it forward with her. She happened to know my name and I didn't know hers :p

I finish my quiz fast as fuck and slowly walk out of the room. I know that at least one of the girls will open me if I stall enough and boom: my target walks out right after me. I had turned on my side and looked down the hall, but not directly at her. She says "hey" and I pause a sec then go, "hey!" and we start talking. Immediately she's glad to see me and we start talking and walking. About 45s in I screen her for logistics and her Mondays are fucked. We keep walking and I ask when she's usually free and she whips out her schedule. She's mostly good Tuesday & Thursday. I tell her "give me your number" and she does then punches it in. She starts talking shit on droids and crossing her arms (shit test) and I laugh a little and say "okay, I just won't text you then. take care (; " right as I was expected to leave, and touch her arm as I slide away.

Was full of energy (probably T) after this :D but really had to get to a study session. Big test coming up in a few days.

Plan to text her mid class tomorrow and say "hey it's hue" "wait for me after class" and insta-date.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Venice
Aight Ima be straight up. I can stop thinking about Venice. It's so much so that it's distracting me from my studies - so I had to journal about it. I spoke with a mentor of mine who I'm very close to and he told me that while it's possible I could make something with her if I played my cards right / she's interested, there's so much I don't know right now. The dude could still be in the picture. She might, and likely does, have an actual side piece if he's not. What if she just got a little tipsy and wanted some young dick?

I need to stop fantasizing about seeing her again - because I've literally been doing that since Sunday. It's much more healthy to look at what the night was: two people having fun, having sex, and enjoying each other. The wind shall blow how it chooses.

That said, I did text her yesterday. I think that despite this being "the new way I text", I over invested at the end with the sheer number of texts, plus it was getting late and gives her the excuse of falling asleep. She sent me 7 texts, and I sent 16 - sounds stupid but it matters.

Texts here:
Tuesday 5:49 PM
Me: hola (=
Me: how's your day going?

7:27
Her: Hey! It's going.. it's been a long one and I'm hangry lol
Her: How about yours?

8:57 - somehow I always accidently text back at fuckboy seeming times like an exact hour or something
Me: and I'm hangry? lol
Me: is that your version of hungry or angry-hungry

9:13 PM
Her: Definitely angry hungry. (punctuation makes me think somethings up)
Me: either way you inventing the word is cute haha
Me: been long for me too, almost out at work and ready to lay down
Her: How is it there during the day on a random Tuesday?
Me: well we do have a boujee tequila deal for tues(;
Me: not till late though
Me: I can't remember, are you much of a tequila gal?
Her: Only in half shots or margs. I usually just stick with beer though or I get real crazy lol
Me: haha what kind of crazy? (=
Her: Usually not the good kind.. or so I'm told haha
Me: well a dash of crazy
Me: keeps things from getting boring
Me: haha so you're saying sometimes it is the good kind?
(Now 11:06) Her: Lol possible.. worth the risk?
Me: I think so
Me: we'll have to pick a night, and properly sip tequila
Me: while I hold you back from ripping your half shots ;P
Then she ghosted. It's reasonable to think she fell asleep and woke up busy the next morning. She owns a business so I get that.

Still. It could also be an error on my part. I'll try to make my texts as condensed as possible, like I'm cutting out words for the rubric on a damn essay.

But either way.. I need to either get it in with someone new or properly distract myself because she keeps popping in my head.

As of now, I'll probably call her tomorrow since that's much more practical with keeping the connection going.

Plus I want to hear her voice. Ahhh see the dissonance? Should I attempt to diminish this? I've only seen her twice for christ's sake.

Koala
Still haven't heard from her.. may ping her tomorrow with a "hey how's that cold doing (= " if she doesn't text me first.

If she can't I'll just say "no biggie, I'll make some other plans" then be silent until next week.

Classroom Game
Okay so...

Preselection is setting in.

I arrive early to lab because I've lost my manual. There's a girl who I chat with in the beginning and make a sex joke that lands well. Some small talk and then she has to eject to get work done. When she's gone, another girl sits next to me. Cute brunette with nice legs. Lab begins in about 20 minutes so people are starting to pour in.

She's wearing the sweat pants with a logo from my old school. I open by poking her leg on the logo. She takes her headphones out and I go, "[school]?". We talk about how we both went there, why we transferred, the bar scene, coming here and making new friends, and she's somewhat shy so it's about a 40-60% conversation exchange rate. She's trying to get into nursing but could see herself doing teaching (what I'm starting to hear a lot now).

At one point the first girl I was talking with comes back and tries to but into conversation, but I don't even look at her when she does and she ejects like 10 seconds later. Preselection :p :p :p

During the bar conversation she said that old dudes, dads, would come into the bar she liked sometimes. I know they were probably just undercovers, but instead ask if she talked to them. She said no but her friend hooked up with one. I laugh and ask if she called him daddy. She starts blushing and laughs too. I can feel eyes on us and there's a lot of people in the room outside the several different labs now. I still haven't touched her once. I see my usual target eavesdropping with an eye dart and wonder the effect this will have since I never texted her Tuesday.

The conversation is hitting a stale point so I eject to try to find my T.A. in the other part of the hall. He's not there so I putz for another 20 seconds or so then return. It's good I did this because it released a little bit of tension and a need to keep the conversation going when it may have been about to crash into a wall. When I come back this asian dude is using my spot for his backpack so I have to sit closer to her. Perfect.

When I do sit down and see what section shes in. She just got transferred to mine. I realize I haven't gotten her name. Summer is what I'll call her. I go for the hand grab and get a solid one, and she starts to blush and smile. Apparently she was in my sub lecture on Monday and the conversation ends with me teasing that she's just so hard to miss, or something. Vibe is great.

We enter lab and I start talking with my target again. Super bland. She's just not engaged. At first I think it's me, but I caught her eye balling me before lab started... then we were lab partners and she'd occasionally flash me these looks of excitement. But conversation (both her tone and dialogue) was just super lame. At the end of lab I ask her where she's going and she quickly spits out a "home." so I just say "peace out".

I semi-try to wait for Summer but decide I shouldn't just sit and wait here. Hindsight I could have done some shit on my computer I guess, but whatever. I'll try to grab her at lecture tomorrow and if not I'll see her Monday.

But with my original target, as I did wait around I heard her on the phone, and she speaks the exact same way. Very stiff, very bland. Hmm.

I wonder if she's just.. not very animated. And that might even be part of why I'm into her, because her IOI's are way more subtle haha. Or maybe I'm just using self-serving bias. Idk, who cares. Plenty of fish in this lake.

EDIT: Aaaaand that's it^

Top of this reply = "omg I can't stop thinking about Venice she's so special"

Bottom of this reply = "yea she's not engaging me all that well. next"

That's what absolute abundance is. I do have abundance mentality, generally speaking. With those girls I consider really high quality, well yea I'm not there yet. But the first step in doing that is applying the framework to top notch girls, as I work on my fundamentals and game. Glad I wrote this out.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hue said:
Texts here:
Tuesday 5:49 PM
Me: hola (=
Me: how's your day going?

7:27
Her: Hey! It's going.. it's been a long one and I'm hangry lol
Her: How about yours?

8:57 - somehow I always accidently text back at fuckboy seeming times like an exact hour or something
Me: and I'm hangry? lol
Me: is that your version of hungry or angry-hungry

9:13 PM
Her: Definitely angry hungry. (punctuation makes me think somethings up)
Me: either way you inventing the word is cute haha
Me: been long for me too, almost out at work and ready to lay down
Her: How is it there during the day on a random Tuesday?
Me: well we do have a boujee tequila deal for tues(;
Me: not till late though
Me: I can't remember, are you much of a tequila gal?
Her: Only in half shots or margs. I usually just stick with beer though or I get real crazy lol
Me: haha what kind of crazy? (=
Her: Usually not the good kind.. or so I'm told haha
Me: well a dash of crazy
Me: keeps things from getting boring
Me: haha so you're saying sometimes it is the good kind?
(Now 11:06) Her: Lol possible.. worth the risk?
Me: I think so
Me: we'll have to pick a night, and properly sip tequila
Me: while I hold you back from ripping your half shots ;P
Then she ghosted. It's reasonable to think she fell asleep and woke up busy the next morning. She owns a business so I get that.

Hue this could be a pattern forming..correct me if im mistaken, but lighter ghosted you as well after you suggested a second meetup as well, and it was the exact same scenario...post-sex texting. could easily be a coincidence tho.

to me i feel as though your suggestions to meet up are a tad random and out of the blue...what about using a focussed yes ladder to build up some compliance and get some buy-in prior to suggesting a meet?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@songfog bird

Hue this could be a pattern forming..correct me if im mistaken, but lighter ghosted you as well after you suggested a second meetup as well, and it was the exact same scenario...post-sex texting. could easily be a coincidence tho.
My post-sex texting definitely needs work. It's a major sticking point for me with girls who have a lot of options. Lighter specifically I barely texted before I asked her to hang - and I'm realizing that's too business like for most college girls.

to me i feel as though your suggestions to meet up are a tad random and out of the blue...what about using a focussed yes ladder to build up some compliance and get some buy-in prior to suggesting a meet?
I agree, in retrospect!

My thought process during texting her was "shit she's about to go to bed because she runs a company, better ask her out before that". The yes ladder was attempted with the "are you a tequila gal?" because she likes to drink. If I had the confidence there'd be more time to converse I would have tried to draw out that buy-in as you suggested, and that's what seemed to work when I texted her the night I layed her.

I've decided I'm gonna ping her and call her on Friday, since me deciding to not text Koala has her coming over later tonight - she more than likely enjoyed me not texting her after she said she'd get back to me.

@journal

Venice is a girl. There are many like her. And these fantasies I've built up in my head, are simply illusions.

Meditation>>>>>>

That said I'm gonna play my game of chess to bend over the queen and stick it in her ass.

Have Koala coming over tonight, and a concert I'm going to tomorrow. No drinking until Saturday night for my hefty tests, other than a few drinks with la mamacita.

Interestingly enough, there was an open chair to my left and two open chairs to my right in lecture today. Weird lol. Not too worried about it, but every other day girls have been on both sides of me - it's like a 200 student lecture.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Koala
Good sex with Koala. Took longer to get started than I expected, but she came multiple times in a 30-40 minute session. Great ass.

She's... not as much of my type as I thought? Idk. Something about the way she keeps shit testing me and playing games is unattractive to me, in the way she's doing them. I think it's because it's so obvious she's testing me. For example she wanted to have me walk her to her car, and while I didn't directly say I would (I walked a step more in my hallway), immediately after she pulled out against it. Or maybe she does want me to walk her to her car, but knows I'm not trying to be in a super romantic thing with her and is following that part of my frame? Hard to say.

She told me multiple times I look like her old boyfriend. I flat out lied to her about me having graduated. I did have enough credits to graduate, but for professional reasons knew my current track was the better one. So, while I strongly dislike lying to her like this, it's not a huge deal.

She wants to be fuck buddies. I told her that it's better to have no expectations, but I certainly like fucking her and think she's cool, to which she said the same back. Only problem is she seemingly doesn't have enough energy to fuck more than once :p

I have no problem with fucking her brains out until she finds someone she wants a serious thing with, in the mean time.

Venice
Right at the end of Koala being over, Venice texts me to see if I'm working. She wanted to meet up again. I hadn't texted her back. Here are the texts:
10:22 PM
Her: Are you working tonight

11:15 PM
Me: I am not
Me: what's up
Her: Just wondering.. I was out a little and I don't have [child] tonight so I was going to stop by
Me: ah well I'm home right now
Her: Gotcha.. I just came home
Her: Next time..
Me: ya I'd like to see you again

So... good that she wants to meet again. Bad that she's taking the dominant position as someone who can text me out of the blue after ignoring my texts. I hope she respects me for my responses, and I can plan a day with her, rather than complete spontaneity.

I mean, what was I to do? Kick out Koala and then drive to go fuck Venice? I'm not desperate or that large of douche.

Do want to see her though...

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday
Went to a concert. Didn't drink and studied all day. At the concert I talked to this girl I used to work with (they tried to match make us but it never happened) who last I saw her has a BF. She kept saying she was tired and wanted to go home and smiling at me so I thought maybe I could pull. We hung out at the concert and I had a good vibe, but my mechanical mind made me ask if she was single. After I found out she wasn't the vibe slowly went down and while we kept having fun she left shortly after.

Saturday
Was with the boys the whole day. Ran into B at a sports bar and didn't quite recognize her at first, then finally I waved her over and she came up to me excitedly. She's a super personality A type girl. Wanted my attention a lot. Easy to neg (though negging itself demands great calibration and delivery to be pulled off correctly). I talked with all her friends, but none of them were hot. B is like a light 7, strong 6 maybe but among these ugly girls she probably feels like a strong 8. It shows in her cockiness / entitled requests. I floated back and forth with them when I had to go get drinks.

We left to a different bar and I had a great time talking with my friends. Idk whether it's my confidence being so high lately or my deeper understanding of psychology of recent, but as I'm talking with King he suddenly showed insecurity and in need of my validation - which never happens. Part of me thinks that now his squad from college has most graduated and he's a 5th year (his scene is over) he's bugging out a bit. I don't want to stroke my own ego too much with this but in a way I'm just glad that I spent the past two years improving myself rather than moving up a social ladder in greek life. While King himself has developed quite a bit as a man it's easy to attribute success to an environment after an environmental change gives you strong emotions. I know this because I've been there.

I chatted up a few girls at the bar but they weren't hot enough to pull. My friends all went home and I stayed out and bar hopped. Everyone is SHITFACED from the game so I barely stayed at the first bar, then run into some friends at the second. I chat up one dudes sister and go kinda ham but quickly recognize that while she's interested she has a boyfriend and is with her friends and brother. I stop pursing and open some HB6 blonde standing next to me. She's cute and interested, but again I don't really have that large of a drive since she's not at least a 7.

Hung out with the guys and went home.

Sunday
New girl at work is fucking hot. She's into me, but she's an attention whore. Took me a few prodding questions and screening to quickly understand that she doesn't like to listen to other people talking and loves to have the stage. She goes out 5-6 times a week, too.

We all go out since it's her first night doing stuff. While we're at the bar, I witnessed some really funny shit about girls that autoreject because you're unattainable. There's this one girl we work with, she's like a 4. Super thirsty too - but doesn't have consistent dick so she's all over the place. The kinda girl that because she's never been chased by majority of guys doesn't really "get it".

So, we're all talking and she comes up to us at the bar and flirts heavy with the nice guy I work with (much more attainable) and I say something to her (not teasing or anything) and she gives me a weird look and says, "you... what are you doing? you have a chin strap!" commenting on my facial hair. I've had it for months lol. But, because this new girl is here, she wants to do what she can to lower my sexual value. Or I'm overthinking. This is just what my intuition says. I laugh in her face and just go "what??" because this was how I interpreted it and she get's nervous and quickly walks away.

Back to the new girl, I have a feeling that if I'm gonna get her, I have to move very fast. While we were out she was holding me and standing very close to me. She's definitely attracted. I was putting my hands on her legs periodically as well, and eye fucked the shit out of her a few times. But if I ever talked for more than 7 seconds she'd look away all bored. I would love to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her for what a bitch this chick is. There was a moment we were talking about dating and I was describing that I'm super direct and she was getting visibly turned on. Then this gay dude we're with gets WAY too drunk and can't walk, and everyone is helping him. I left with someone else to another bar because that's not my problem.

They find us again as we're leaving the bar and I just started getting texts from this girl I met at that music festival this summer. She wants to meet up because she's in town. I never thought I'd see her again, so of course I'm gonna fuck her.

I talk on the phone with her and we make plans to meet at this bar right next to my house. The new girl overhears so preselection's going. Once I get to my house I put my phone on the charger to wait for her text and put my head on the pillow, then pass the fuck out. She called me 14 times!

Monday
This morning I apologize for what happened and set up quick plans to meet before my class starts - she got a hotel. Totally flipped the texts on her. She comes over with food for both of us, we sit down, eat, make out and fuck. Sex was okay. LR coming soon.

At class I now have my two targets sitting next to me. The first is still a little weird and the second is much more into me and flirty but has a boyfriend. I know because I invited the second girl to get a drink with me after our exam today and her ASD came out. She said that she's down to hang out with me, and she hates it when people don't hang out because someone is dating. She said so in a way that made me think she's down to cheat with a little plausible deniability, and said we should go out this week. In time...

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday

I'm notably less social after I have consistent sex. Possibly a testosterone thing, possibly a validation thing.

Went out with Day One, Plug, and this other dude. Once we were at the bar things got boring beyond Plug and I talking about our jobs at bars, which I enjoyed. I had planned to isolate Plug and I to differentiate ourselves from the other guys more-so (because it was already implicitly understood) and take the scene at more adult bars because of how well we mesh, but eventually Day One left unexpectedly and then Plug had to grab some things from a house he had planned on leaving them at.

Despite my attempt to get Plug and I back at the bar together, mainly to pull, he decided to head home early. Most likely a better move for him. At the end we agreed to rock the scene we both work at on a good night for both of us.

After things fizzled out with my guys I went back out solo.

Approached a few groups, but never felt a quick hook. Ran into Lipstick again but she was being a bitch. Her friend, an HB6, which I usually ignore, I ended up talking to and actually enjoying the conversation thoroughly. She started to describe certain things to me about Lipstick's narcissism and it fucking opened my mind to the reality of the situation.

This bitch is an attention whore, and treats her friends like shit because she is good enough at pulling guys that most dudes (even very masculine dudes I know by name) have to fight over her. Fuck, man. Either she treats me as a lower value guy or she hates the fact that I don't buy into her games. Female Player alert, holy shit.

I guess I kinda had an idea that she was gamey.. definitely.. but not on the level her friend described to me. I end up leaving with the friend and sitting down for a while and talking. Tried to get her home and she was interested but had a boyfriend. Wouldn't lay down with me and gaze at the stars. So, not good compliance. Got her number.

Regardless good experience and insightful.

Have a Tinder date on Friday with a cute blonde.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday
HB9 Bartender is flirting with me and trying to hold me during after shift drinks at the bar I work at. Talked to one of the OG guys leaving and he gave me advice on game. Also realized how far I have to go if I actually want to be a bartender here. Going to talk to my manager about what I need to do to get there, long term based.

Approached a girl from another bar but she was awkward to carry conversation with.

Thursday

LR: Fuck Me On This Porch

That club I'm apart of now had to cancel their party. I turned to some of my looser friends to get the night started and had a good time. Most of them didn't know me but I did my best to make friends. Mostly guys & girls who were dating.

Went to my favorite dive by myself and talked to a guy who studies RSD. Meant to get his number but after talking about pick up for a little bit lost him. Explained GC very briefly. Hopefully he checks the main site out.

Almost immediately after talking to this guy I open a two set of an HB7 blonde and her brunette friend. I think I just opened by walking up to them slowly and smiling, then saying hey. Spent equal time with each of them at first, and kept the conversation going in a good direction. Then this weird dude with a backpack started creeply standing next to us and just staring at the brunette, like directly in our bubble.

The blonde, Bomber, asked me if I knew the guy and I said no I didn't, possibly assuming the brunette did. I said a few words to him and he just stared at me so I said to the girls that we should go outside to sit on a bench instead, and Bomber is super down. We get in there and clarify that no one knew the guy and it being fucking weird lol.

Then I sit down with the two and keep talking. I still spend equal time with them but I'm a bit more physical with Bomber now that she's given me compliance. She has to get a new drink and so we pop into the bar, just us two. Here I have her offer to buy my drink and get a water. Once she pays for them I take her aside and say I just want to talk to her, then deep dive her about her original motivations with becoming a nurse. At the end I manhandle kiss her, and then we go back to her friend who's been waiting on us.

Once we're back her friend almost immediately leaves for pizza and so we keep flirting and talking. Something comes up about diet and we have a fun little argument where I was able to show that I hold frame when I think something - not too serious and playful the whole time though. Bomber leaves for the bathroom and I clarify with her friend that she's single. She smiles and says she is. When bomber comes back I'm slowly but surely more physical with her, now touching her legs and sitting closer to her.

The brunette eventually says it's time for me to get Bomber's number. Lol fuck that. I keep talking to them and figure out that we live very close to eachother and frame their house as a cool adventure for me that I need to see, calling it the "trap palace" or some shit. There's a little bit of resistance from both of them but I keep my frame as a kind of a fratty dude and persist - they were into it so I played that card. Lately I've been for more romantic, but these girls seemed to like the friendly, somewhat smart, bro vibe I was giving off so I kept it.

We start to leave together and the friend walks up much further ahead of us because she has to pee. I make this an opportunity to make out with Bomber and escalate further, now grabbing her ass and pulling her into me. I also do my "Shadow" gambit and explain how I understand she's both a nice person and a bitch. She says she's more of a bitch and I frame her as being so nice to me from the start which she melts right into because she likes me so much. Right after, I cement that her and I are gonna have fun at her house, and regardless of how it goes down we'll figure it out. She says her friend needs her attention because she's only visiting this weekend and I say we'll both have a good time with her before we decide to get selfish. She smiles excitedly and we hold hands, walking to her house.

Once we're there we smoke a bowl and I give the friend a little more attention, and once we're kinda high I suggest to Bomber to give me a tour of her house, walking into the kitchen where we make out and then onto the patio. We're out there for all of two seconds before I have her sitting on the railing and we start hooking up much harder. She's getting super wet because I'm teasing the fuck out of her and she's stroking my dick.

I clarify that she wants me to fuck her right there and she starts saying "yes, fuck me". To make it hotter and cement compliance & consent I keep saying shit like "yea? you want me to fuck you right here?" while undressing her and she's moaning as we make out saying, "just fuck me. fuck me right here on the porch. I want you inside me". While this is super hot and I'm getting turned on, I'm pretty fucking hammered. I did slip it in but I could only get half up because of whiskey dick.

We get butt-fucking-naked on her porch (which is in a very exposed area mind you lol) and she's sucking me off. I still can't get a good torque so I suggest we fuck on the ground. She's down and I move her to the gravel but same shit, my dick isn't hard enough. She says it's fine if we move to her room (despite saying that definitely wasn't an option earlier because her friend). We've been outside for so long by the time we come back in the friend is sleeping >:)

Things move to sex almost instantly in her room, but I can't get up! I finger blast the shit out of her and we hang out and talk, hooking up all the while. After about 2 hours of this (persistence boys!) and after I've agreed to fuck her in the morning, my dick starts to work. I fuck her in multiple positions for a while until she's soaking. She has a hard time cumming in general, and because of our height differences some of my usual moves are more difficult. No biggie, she was soaking fucking wet and loved every second of it. After sex we talk and joke, laughing our asses off because we're both stoned. Some cool real talk about life, if I recall correctly.

The next morning we wake up and 69, to reverse cowgirl, to doggy. Great ass and knows how to throw it back. We keep the good vibe going and she's super easy to get along with. Not really interested in FB's or anything, but I had a great time. I have her walk me out and get her number, but then my phone dies so now she'll think I just ghosted her :p

Ah well. Good times.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hue said:
Eventually, she asks my age. I dance around it and try to make her guess, then get her's, 27 (she looks 23, tops). I'm 22 and have noticed this getting a poorer reaction with girls about 25 so I dance until she presses on it hard then tell her guess is right when she finally guesses it.

She pulls back like *omg* and laughs in her hands - which is a great sign. This means she's definitely thinking I'm attractive / likes me, but is trying to rationalize why she shouldn't. She's laughing and smiling about it though, so I know she's interested. She goes, "are you really 22?" and I respond, "can you really not handle me? (; " and she giggles even harder.

Hue said:
While sitting with her we kiss a couple times, and then talk about what traits we like with each other. She tries to tease me about being young again and I ignore it. We keep hanging and holding each other, then get up and go to my bar after mingling with the others for a bit.

Huedini, when you first met Koala she was initially giving you slight resistance over your age towards the start of your interaction.

Then later on, she gave you more resistance/a test at a point where the courtship has already moved on from that stage...now you're in the comfort building stage and things are getting physical, but she's trying to push things backwards.

Is there a general reason why girls try to move things backward like this in the comfort building stage? How often does it happen? And when it does happen, is it because of a mistake you made that makes her doubt you a little, or does it just occur randomly?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Then later on, she gave you more resistance/a test at a point where the courtship has already moved on from that stage...now you're in the comfort building stage and things are getting physical, but she's trying to push things backwards.

Is there a general reason why girls try to move things backward like this in the comfort building stage?

She knows that "she's not supposed" to like me as much as she does, so she feels cognitive dissonance. Once a person has cognitive dissonance that person needs to revisit ground they already covered cognitively at some point and either adopt a new / nuanced belief or revert back to the originally held "stance". The latter tends to be more common on logic VS logic issues, but with emotion VS logic issues (her liking me and comfort being built VS her thinking she shouldn't like younger guys), emotion wins out because of peripheral thinking in this scenario - people are out socially and having fun.

How often does it happen? And when it does happen, is it because of a mistake you made that makes her doubt you a little, or does it just occur randomly?
Depends on the girl and her views, or perhaps some other factors that made her perceive something you said or did as incongruent with what you meant to say or do. So, some of why it happens can be understood as a "mistake" like if you stuttered on your answer by happenstance and now she thinks you're hiding something (ultimately a product of your fundamentals) and some are literally just random like if she had a bad interaction with some guy who was wearing the same Yankees hat as you that day.

Either way if you detect something you can either ignore it completely and hold your frame to the point that your attempted frame eventually does win her over, or you can do mental gymnastics / intuitively understand how you may have came off, then implicitly say something that negates or out-muscles the weight of whatever originated the problem. For example you may have said something that could have come off as racist, you sense her discomfort, and weave in an open-minded or racially-unbias comment into your conversation.

With her specifically I chose to ignore it but eventually as we were talking I think I mentioned how I like hanging out with older people far more than my peers at school because of the maturity level. It was a genuine comment. This implicitly says I'm mature, whether I'm oh-so-mature or not, and unless she's highly skeptical and thinks I'm just being manipulative it will likely make her reframe me as more mature in her head, thus easing the cognitive dissonance about the appropriateness of her liking someone my age.

I should note that this is why GC's mentality of "improve yourself to become the guy who she wants to fuck" is superior to the old-school tactic-based PUA mentality of "say the right things and get laid" because the real deal who's genuinely strong, open minded, sexy, etc. will always crush a cardboard cut-out version of that guy. Most high quality girls can smell bullshit so going the route of exuding what you are not (a facade) is usually less effective.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday
Good day with Day One and some other friends. I was with Sweet Bro's but eventually left. Also need to stop talking about girls and pussy so much because even though I don't mean to do it in a braggadocios way and I think I'm just talking about it it comes off as douchey and like I'm trying to impress.

We got way too drunk though and out of nowhere he was upset about his girl and ditched. I just went out and stumbled into these rappers I know and bar hopped with them. I felt like I was doing good socially but also things were very patchy so hard to say. Decided I was too drunk and ubered home.

Saturday
Worked a great shift and was feeling very social at the end. Texted Venice about meeting up and she came to visit me in the bar and I was nervous about seeing her again because I worried "what if I can't recreate things" but the moment I saw her it went away completely. I had so much shit to do towards the end she ended up leaving to another bar about 20 minutes before I clocked out. This gave me more time to get into a social mood, and right as she was walking out she grabbed me, I said I'd text her and she yelled to me to meet her at this bar.

RIGHT after that I hear the super hot bartender (who's been much more flirty with me as of late) start talking about me to the other bartender. In fact, I had overheard girl coworkers talking about me the entire day, in one way or another. The hot bartender, I believe, said "does Hue know her? yea he said he'd text her and she yelled back to meet him at X" and I look over and the other bartender is staring at me muttering something. After I did sit at the bar this blonde we're all friends with came to hug me and was pushing her tits into me so hard and being extra touchey. I was chatting with the brunette to me as well and she was very receptive to me.

After all this the hot bartender was cold with me while serving me my drinks and this third bartender that just quit, who talks shit about me behind me back, and who used to fuck the hot bartender started being a dick to me. As he left the area of the bar I was hanging out with he told me "okay, see you later little boy!". There's a lot going on with what I think about all of this and it would take me a long time to explain and write it all out.

Generally, I think the hot bartender is being cautious to showing interest in my direction because this is social circle and get's convoluted emotions with preselection and me being "hot" right now - as there's a lot of shit talked about me at work (and people tell me this all the time). That's the double edge sword of the player reputation, and what's so polarizing about it. The only solution that's been working for me is to be kind to everybody and keep my successes up so they don't have a reason to hate me :p

Anyways, I keep being social and make a new friend, then leave on a high note and head to the bar Venice is at. She says she'll be coming out of the bathroom so I position myself to catch her and lead her to where I want to stand. It goes fine and I lead her outside, where we stand and talk. She's looking very attractive and we rehash a little bit going over the weekend. She's being more sassy and teasey with me now which is fun. Her friend comes up and I totally nail talking to her as a confident individual and remain friendly, until eventually letting the two friends start to talk. There's no point for me to lead all three of us - I want the conversation to break up so that Venice and I are alone again.

Once we are we play this game at the bar and she's never played. She's very competitive so it's fun and teasing is easy because I have to instruct her until she catches on. It's a close game, but I win, and I kiss her after this. She says she needs another drink and I lead her to the bar. When I look back as we're walking she's beaming at me (=

At the bar we buy our own drinks after wiggling up to the front and we people watch, creating dialogues among the people on the opposite side of the bar. It's fun and goofy. I walk us back somewhere else and we keep talking and flirting, where I use more touch. She says she has to go to the bathroom and I have to go was well. We both go and I tell her where I'll be standing. The second she comes out I manhandle kiss her and then suggest we sit down. We find a more private area and sit with eachother closely, making out here and there.

I invite her to my house and meet some resistance because I know that she doesn't want to go to a college area / not be sleeping in her own bed. I persist a little bit and then say I'm going to call the uber so she jumps aboard. We keep talking then get to the uber and head there. We talk and kiss in the uber. At my house we have drinks and talk and kiss, then eventually start hooking up. I make her cum from eating her out before fucking her. Great sex, again. I made some conversational mistakes thorough the night and make a really bad one in the morning with this waaay too fratty frat comment and there was a clear dip in attraction after that. I had already fucked her brains out this morning, but it was one of those moments where it leaves your lips and then you go "ahhh fuck".

I do get her laughing again though, and then end up fucking her again. It was a full on work out and she came multiple times from adapted missionary. She laughed how useless she was because she could barely move while I just kept going to town on here lol. I'm almost late for work because I didn't kick her out fast enough, but before I jump in the shower I make sure she knows her way out and walk into the bathroom, then walk back out, manhandle kiss her with a smile, then pop in.

Since I have to take the bus I run out of my house and see her sitting on the ledge, uber not there yet. I smile at her like an idiot while I'm running and she makes kind of an amused face with a slight smile. Blah lbal lbalh for whatever reason I think it's romantic enough detail.

We also talked about the whole marriage thing at some point and she's getting shafted financially because of divorce bullshit - the guy sounds like kind of a shit, but they are sharing the kid so.. idk. Not my place to say all that much about it, I mostly listened.

Work

Heavier flirting with the new girl. Plan to see her out on Thursday and try to bang her. She stares at me at work and I caught her right at the end when I was talking out in some fly shit looking at me HARD before I said bye.

Searching for another bar to find a place to bartend part time.

I'm so fucking exhausted though. Just drank from Tuesday - Saturday and had two very late nights because of Bomber and Venice. Koala was too busy with side hustle projects tonight and had to flake.

>