Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Had the sexiest HB8 Pakistani girl at my patio table today. Nice face, beautiful dark eyes, tight waste, plump tits, a sit-on-my-face ass, and my perfect amount of thicc. The moment we started talking, we exchanged in "fuck me" eyes which continued for almost the entire time. She also asked me some silly question about what I had just written down really earlier into the table (I answered it literally when I could have witty - I was slightly nervous/excited from the vibe coming off from her ) so that was a big IOI. BUT, she was sitting with an older gentleman who was buying all the shit, so I thought she could be with her dad, or even with a sugar daddy.

I kept it going and would just make my voice be as attention grabbing as I could with intonation, and eventually she goes, "hey cutie!" and I just blink at her with a sexy smile, then she goes, "hey cutie babe!!" and I do the same thing, then continue along my path. To be honest I just couldn't think of anything witty off the top of my head to respond immediately. Then she yells at me, "was that a wink? because you closed both eyes both times!". I finish my job at one table quickly and then hit her back with, "actually, it was a double wink (; ", and she gets all flustered and goes "oooo :) :) that was smooth".

This is one of the benefits of Server Game at a bar - it's in your turf so you more or less have the authority (which = frame) and the time to think of something and come back is there, if you didn't instantly snap back with something clever the first chance.

In the back, I was losing my shit because of how hot I found this chick and was a dog humping their owners leg in my head - but I couldn't push passed the thought it was her dad with her. So, when she went up to the bathroom, I approach the gentleman and ask if he's her father. He's not, they're just friends! Haha! Well shit! I find how she's pakistani, and they're both visiting from a city a few hours away. I express that I think she's beautiful and he agrees she's the "most beautiful pakistani girl he's ever met" as an iraqi. I thank him for the information, and then as she's walking back in I stop her before she reaches her seat. We're sitting slightly out of view from my boss / coworkers, and only this one lesbian girl saw me do it.

Me: Hey hold on a sec *eye fucking the shit out of her*
Her: :) Hello *reciprocates eye fuck*
Me: I was just talking with your friend, I had thought you were out on a date with your dad... *extends hand* what's your name?
Her: Pakistani Girl. *let's me take her hand* Your?
Me: Hue (; it's very nice to meet you. I never do this but I just thought you were so cute.
Her: Yes, I'm having a very fun time flirting with you *blood starts to fill penis*
Me: *slowly lingers off hand* as am I... I was told you're visiting from [city]?
Her: Mhmm
Me: And is this your first time in [my city]? Or?
Her: No I've been here before, we have a [bar] in [city].
Me: Ahhh okay, well you made a great choice to come here and be able to meet me *cheeky smirk*
Her: :)
Me: I was told you're leaving right after this though? That's too bad...
Her: We could exchange contact information *starts to sway and turn head & body*. Email....social media...
Me: You could give me your number :) *starts to whip out phone*
Her: Okay. You ready?
Me: Wait let me..*whips out server notepad* I don't want my boss seeing me do this. Let me take your order (;
Her: Haha, okay it's XXX-XXX-XXXX. Pakistani Girl
Me: And do you want that iced, or on the rocks? Mmmk, and salt or sugarrr?
Her: Oh the rocks :) and salt.
Me: I think you're the sugar typpe *touches hand* ("I think you like when people give you sugar" would have been better)
Her: No! I'm salt! :)
Me: Okay.. sounds good Pakistani Girl (; *flirtily turns away and back to bar*
Her: :) *flirtily turns away and back to seat*

Right after this my lesbian coworker asked me if I got her number - and it hit me. WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN DOING THIS TO CHICKS IF IT'S ON???? I work at a fucking bar for christ's sake! So long as it's a real thing and I'm not being autistic, why the fuck do I care if my coworkers see me being a hound?? I told her that "yea I did, but shhh - I never do this, usually it's always them". Sure, she's lesbian, but the majority of my coworkers don't see me as a sexual option (one straight girl wants it bad but won't be getting it, most have LTR's, and the other's I have a decent grasp on). Side note: I reframed myself to that coworker from Thursday and have her back interested - but after seeing what I can do with a chick this hot, soberly, I'm way less interested.

I don't talk to them a whole lot after that, because the vibe was so on from when I stopped her, there's no need to dilute it with more neutral engagements. When I do go over it's to get them shots (of really good shit, too) and I say that I would be happy to join them for this round if I wasn't on the clock. She was on the edge for the last one because she had to drive two hours soon, "not one, but TWO hours hehehehe" - her. So cute.

Finally I get them the check and leave them be. I monitor their table closely so that when they do leave I get a final moment to spike attraction / arousal. I stop her at the exact same spot (outside patio) as I did last time and tell her that she needs to be extra careful when driving home, because if she get's a DUI I'm not going to be able to see her again. She giggles and smiles and says that she won't, and I ask for a pinky promise.

We're standing very close and I get her pinky with my left hand, but then she says shes' right handed so we're holding both arms locked up with pinky promises. Then the old dude wingmans for me! and says "well wait you have to kiss it", so I ask if she knows the trick and she doesn't. We kiss our hands and make intense eye contact. As we detach I escalate touch by running my hand down her arm and touch her stomach, to confirm my observation on her level of thicc - and it's spot on. With the sexiest look I can muster I tell her how great it was to meet her and she reciprocates. I go back to bussing their table (got tipped 40$ lol) and wave her a little smile as she leaves-leaves and she giggles. I proceed to eat my entire fist watching that ass move down the street.

I wait 3 hours so she can drive then text her. I screw up at the end, but given the long distance that is already a part of this, it IS redeemable, especially if I follow Hector's Report Texting Vid.
9:16 PM
Me: holaa this is Hue from [bar] (; save my #
Her: Hey cutie babeeeee
Her: You were the best

9:35 PM
Me: that's what they tell me (= you weren't so bad yourself darling
Me: I hope you evaded the pigs on the way home to [city]?

9:53 PM
Her: Hahahah who's they???:p
Her: I did evade the pigs lol
Her: With ease
Her: How ru doing

10:05 PM
Me: good girrllll ;P
Me: I'm just getting off work and super tired
Me: but hey we have to grab a drink in the near future, lemme know a time next week or so you're able to visit [city]

So, she wanted more report / investment over text. This seems more practical since she lives 2 hrs out - but they were only visiting to do yoga at a specific studio so she very likely can visit again. But I don't text back as fast as her initially and keep the energy flowing, then instead of building the vibe through replying to her conversation directions, I lead STRAIGHT to logistics which kills the mood she was entering it from. It's as Hector describes it, too robotic.

EDIT: She also could have interpreted "good girl" as "I'm good girl" in response to "How ru doing" :p

<3 TEXTING <3

I'll text her in a few days if she continues to not respond.

But takeaway: do day game, and have balls to break social barriers when they're congruent with what you want to do.
Less fucks = more progress in life and personal growth.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Almost had a 4-some last night.

I start the night off playing an Xbox drinking game. My younger homie is going out with two ladies and was supposed to call me, but he bailed. I check my snapchat and my coworker is going to the place we work for drinks. I immediately call him and grab his uber just in time.

We have some drinks and food at our bar, then I suggest going to a good Tuesday night bar - my usual spot. We get there and my coworkers fake gets denied. I decide whether I'll go in alone or not, because these dudes wanna smoke a blunt and ya boy Hue can't hang. I decide to go in and scope it out.

Per usual (Yes, I'm a douchebag and say per usual), I see multiple groups of people I know. I talk to one girl and spot another with my peripheral.. it's my coworker I tried to fuck last Thursday. I ignore her and keep scouting the bar to see who all is there. Eventually she comes up to me and wants to talk / hang. After the way I reframed myself she obviously wants to bang, and I'm getting way better attention from her than I was previously.

I run into a lacrosse player I know and we chat - later on his friends want me to take a picture of them and I politely say no - and they stink face the fuck out of me before finding some other chap for their douchey flex-ass pictures. Some real cool guys.

Right after this Thing 1 opens me and it's her birthday!!! >:) >:) >:)

I pick her up and spin her around - and her ass get's blown up and shown to everyone in the bar lol. Love it. She's super embarrassed. Then that crazy bitch she's friends with joins in, and I lead them over to the other bar and we grab drinks. They get there's first and go outside while I wait for mine. I pop back to my other groups to bide time and not give my target too much attention (as this is now social circle gaming).

I pop back over to the girls who now have a group of 4. Thing 1, Thing 2, crazy bitch, and a hot brunette I've never met. We move over to a bench and hang out, drink, and smoke. The hot bartender sees me and I return her looks, giving her a little wave. Crazy bitch brings up how I fucked her with a sock in her mouth... again. I very casually talk about it and somewhat dismiss her.

Then a thought pops in my head. Thing 1, Thing 2, and crazy bitch are all bi. I could probably pull at least a threesome, since I've already fucked Thing 1 and the crazy bitch. They're best friends and have munched eachother's box before, surely I have a shot at making that happen again. From there forward I flirt with them equally, even though I don't personally care for crazy bitch. Eventually crazy bitch is sitting on some dudes lap, but the kid is a pussy and the more I flirt with her the more she moves towards me, eventually grabbing my dick on the bench.

My coworker is eyeing me so I eventually go up to her again. Her bitchy friend is being way cooler to me and my intuition says that she has reframed me to her as well. I chat with her and be a little touchy before saying "I'll be riiight back" and go back to my girls - never to return.

Thing 1 starts asking me about the sex we had because apparently she was drunk and doesn't remember, so I show her the scar she gave me. I lock down and after party, try to pull crazy bitch and Thing 1 to my house and bail - then set up me coming to their place.

Things get really interesting from here

I go home, grab booze and condoms. I text crazy bitch because she wants me more immediately than Thing 1 does, so there's more security in texting her. To my surprise, right after she sends me the address, she hammers me with 4 texts saying Thing 1 is super sick and not to come, come another time blah blah blah. I text her "ummm" and call Thing 1. She's drunk, but she's clearly not puking or anything. Thing 1 was saying to her friends "it's my birthday, Hue is coming". If I had to speculate I would say that Thing 1 starts talking about me, crazy bitch gets jealous and tries to botch my operation, possibly Thing 2 says Thing 1 shouldn't cheat on her boyfriend. Idk, but there I went.

I get there and there's 7 people, and all the girls are paired up besides Thing 1. I just do the same thing as a Slow Burn, and eventually I pull crazy bitch off the guy. Thing 1 is visible very drunk and I tell her, "[Thing 1], you're drunk." When she tries to talk to me - and she makes an active effort to sober up after this. Crazy bitch is on the guys lap again, and I nonverbally communicate I want to fuck her and she mouths silently "I want to fuck you", so I ask her if I can have a glass for my drink. She jumps up and takes me inside.

I walk her into the bathroom and tell her to get on her knees and shes starts sucking my dick. I lift her up on the sink and dick tease her, asking her if she's been checked before entering her. I remember that this bitch is fucking crazy so I put on a condom on. She can't find a good angle, and even after I order her to arch her back and try to physically do it myself, I can't fuck her for more than 5-6 pumps - she's too short and I'm too tall, plus she's not being cooperative. I throw away the condom and we go back outside.

This black dude loses his 300$ earing in the porch and is freaking out and killing the vibe. I calmly tell him he should look for it in the day time, and not tonight because it's very dark and hard to find it. He continues freaking out and eventually calms down and leaves. The hot brunette and her boyfriend leave, along with the guy I just cucked.

So now it's me, Thing 1, Thing 2, and the crazy bitch who I just entered. We typically talked in pairs and eventually Thing 2 starts telling me about some baggage she had to deal with, but my empathy was high in this moment and I treat her like the human being she is and try to understand. This turns into her sitting on my lap, grabbing my dick, and kissing me. Crazy bitch is super upset and I recognize this, so instead of going full hook up with Thing 2 I dial it back a bit. I tell all of them that they are my favorite girls because even though they all have fucked up aspects of themselves, they keep smiling on anyways. Thing 1 comments on how cool I am, and crazy bitch says how sexy I am. Things are moving towards orgy.

Then Thing 2 steals Thing 1 away and they spend like an hour having deep, emotional conversation. Crazy bitch and I keep talking and she is getting impatient with me. We both discover our love for Billie Eilish and play a bunch of her songs. She wants to hug the things and I say we do a group hug - this is the closest I got to foursome.

We all hug, and I can feel everyones energy. I want to make a slow thing, and start kissing everybody. Every bone in my body tells me this would have worked. Then, crazy bitch starts making out with me, stopping, kissing the Things, and grabbing my dick frantically. She totally jumped the gun and ruined it. Fucking impatient bitch. I remain cool and pull off after her explosive arousal kills the vibe and the hug started breaking up.

About 30 minutes later I'm sitting down with Thing 1 and we're making out. I'm pretty drunk at this point and it's hard to remember. At some point after this everyone was wrestling in the kitchen and having a super hot cat fight make out, and then Thing 2 kept bending over for penetration and it was making me really horny. She eventually backed up her beautiful ass onto my dick and I started groping her and rubbing her pussy - but she jumped off and went back to Thing 1 after a while.

Oh yea and I almost fucked Thing 1 on the counter and had my hands in her pussy after that but her ASD with her boyfriend overpowered things. She kept telling me how sexy and hot I was. Then I pass out on the couch. I wake up and text Thing 1 in a very warm way, telling her I'm leaving and to feed her hungry pet :)

Really good times.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
New rule: Do not talk about new hook ups if it's not already in the group conversation or being used for seduction. Letting it out in the world isn't necessary and it keeps the energy better if it stays within you. Not that I directly witnessed a negative impact from doing so, but I told my coworker about my adventure last night and as I did I felt less dominant.

Went out after work again. Approached 2 blondes and one didn't hook (I didn't lead conversation) even though I had the holding hand test work, and the other one I just couldn't speak, and asked a weird question. Had a solid convo with that HB7 blonde again, and I found another sticking point.

When I see things starting to fall off, even a little bit, I tend to redirect to "let me get your number" or "let's get coffee". Both times I've done this with social circle recently the girl won't say anything. I think this is because they were either shit testing me or I just needed to lead conversation a little bit a better. As in they want me to pull them home - and if they answer me they understand the frame it creates, which is not something they're interested in.

We were talking about how my day one was overly aggressive with her when they hooked up earlier this summer. A story I did not hear. Then we talked about bringing guys home and I asked what she prefers for the guys she does bring back. She said the guy has to be 1). just as witty as her 2). just as smart as her 3). just as confident as her. For whatever reason, I thought of this in a way that thought, "have I shown these traits yet?" when instead I could have immediately responded back with an answer that captures all three ---> "well what if you're like me and are smarter, wittier, and more confident than you?" which also would have built up arousal - which is what we didn't have enough of at that point in the convo.

So she didn't answer and then some gay guy swooped in to hug her.

I had periodically been talking to my other old coworkers (at a place I didn't particularly like working) and had bounced back to them after this - then talked to their friend who was at whiskey tasting. I was trying to be friendly and all of them starting trying to tool me, I took a little bit of shit, but then they kept tooling, so I responded back a little more aggressive, with "excuse me?" and looked the guy down. I was trying to be friendly and they were putting me down for it, that's rude and I'm not gonna take that. He IMMEDIATELY shot up and tried to befriend me. Ended up asking me to an after party but when I asked if he had the necessary supplies (alcohol, people, and location) he didn't have anything besides an apartment.

Then that old coworker (girl) takes me aside and tells me I'm a douchebag. I brush it off and then she really presses me on being a douche - and uses me listening and being empathetic to her about her depression once at work as an example of me being a douchebag. And that I was bragging about my counseling internship at the time. What in the fuck?

I took her aside and thoroughly explained how fucked up that is, that she's taking something I'm passionate about, trying to get my PhD in, and turning it into some case where I was a douche. Sure, sometimes I make snarky comments, or maybe because of how I deliver something I'll come off as condescending, serious when I'm not, or rude - but I've developed a lot since I worked with her and if she knew anything about me she'd know it's almost always in jest, and I try to bring people up more than I bring them down. It ends with her thoroughly apologizing and trying to buy her a drink. The bar was closed and they weren't serving so I tell her this, and finish concluding on a happier note going back to the advice I gave her last year, (which now she wants to talk about again) saying that if she gets anything out of this, it's that she needs to ask herself what she should do and listen to her feelings, then ask questions - not to other people. If you're doing it to/for other people you'll never be satisfied with their answers.

*deep breath*

Then I walked home. Overall, not a very good night (especially in comparison to tuesday). I'm trying to find my footing in sticking up for myself without being too much of an asshole or being butthurt, and I think I accomplished that last night.

Decided I'll start cutting, now that I've bulked up a bit. Want to develop perfect form for all my exercises, so I don't tear my shoulder when doing heavy weights and let the tiny muscles develop appropriately.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2018 Goals Check

Goals for 2018
1. 22 new lays - for a 50 total
2. Make day-game cold approach a regular thing
3. Forge a frame of steel through self-love and maitenance
4. 4.0 GPA for final semester
5. Kick the GRE's ass
6. Drinking only 2 nights a week, max, during school year (conquer FOMO)
7. Read a book a week
8. Pull a girlfriend-quality woman
9. Stop feeding behaviors that grow external validation
10. Gain 15 lbs of muscle (sitting at 165, 6'1" right now)
11. Threesome!!

Progress
1). 9 (or is it 10? can't find one LR quickie). So I need 12-13+, I can manage that (;
2). Have done some cold approaches but nothing beyond Pumpkin, and a few #'s
3). Still forging, but I've made a lot of progress
4). 3.6, made Dean's List. Was very close and did have A's the majority of the semester
5). Have just began studying / practice testing
6). Not even close
7). Not even close
8). Pumpkin (x)
9). Getting better, but still check social media / people's opinions of me with some weight (some days I feed it, some I don't)
10). I'm at 170 lbs, and have definitely put on muscle. 10 more lbs? I can try but that will be tough. Maybe reinvent my workout plan a bit
11). So close!

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
woooow hue i am so proud of you!! seems like you made some huge strides in the past few months...its noticeable because the way you describe things in your journal is different than before.

Hue said:
With the sexiest look I can muster I tell her how great it was to meet her and she reciprocates.

you ever studied up on gunwitch? he recommends that if you're trying to put out a sexual vibe, you should focus on kinaesthetic information over visual information. basically, focus on how good you're feeling in your body, and then put out that vibe vs. focus on what youre seeing in front of you, then put out that vibe.

soo0o0o0 what do you focus on when you're giving girls looks that make them drip?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Day one came to my house right before I move out. Last hurrah if you will. We drink up and head to our usual Thursday. I ask about what happened with him and that HB7 blonde and he explains it in a way that makes me relate to both sides. Ultimately, no one was hurt so I hold no emotion to the situation.

We go to the bar and I can immediately tell my homie isn't feeling it. At one point I am talking to a girl while ordering my drink and I leave a good first impression then ask where her friends are to meet them later. She's not hot enough (HB5) for me but if she's out she must be with others. It's also her first time at the bar (and as said in other posts I regular here Thursdays).

I meet this mad cool dude they're hanging out with after floating with groups for a bit, and connect with him. Should of gotten his #, he was dope. I find my day one again and he's strongly not feeling it - I let him and his apparent crowd remain, then return to the spot I just was. The girls are there and the guy has left.

Jumping back into conversation with the HB5 and I introduce myself to the HB6 blonde she's with. In my head I think "she'll do". I come in a little more energetic than I have been the rest of the night and then move them to another area to "help her describe" a story she had last time she was here. It went okay then started to fizzle out - I mostly think because I slowly but surely differentiated my preoccupation from the HB5 to the HB6, and then I went to buy a drink. This is the most opportune time for a girl to say something that let's them "be friends" and assume anothers trajectory in a way that closes off either of them fucking me but "strengthens" their friendship.

So I run into another guy I was talking to that night to stabilize and we finish our talks about travels. I walk over to another spot in the bar and get opened by that HB7 brunette from verrrry early this summer. We talk and shes' not giving me much nonverbally, but is still investing. So I just do my thing and keep talking to her.

I talk to her friend that I barely remembered for a bit about neuroscience, and then begin conversation with this shorter girl (alright looking - but I wasn't going for her, I was going for the brunette to finish what I started) and talk for a little bit. I get interrupted by the brunette, and she tells me that the short girl has a boyfriend. I sware on my dick I wasn't trying to fuck her. I say "I was just talking to her haha" - as I was, and this guy the brunette apparently brought to the party calls me out.

Him: Hey, you can leave now man.
Me: Haha. I can leave?
Him: Yea dude, you're clearly not wanted here so, now's about time you get the fuck out.
Me: Now's about time I get the fuck out?
Him: Yea *looks around to everybody*, go ahead.
Me: Well, buddy, I was just talking to a girl. I'm familiar with her (brunette) and have talked with her (friend) a couple times. What's your issue?
Him: Hey man just get out of here. Time to leave. *puffs chest out and gets in my face*
Me: (smiling)...What's your name man?
Him: McConner Jester Butter
Me: Haha! Okay well, McConner Jester Butter, it's so nice to meet you...
Other Guy: *puffs chest out, gets in my space* Hey dude, time to leave.
Me: ...
McConner Jester Butter: Yea *smiles* time to get out of here buddy.
Me: *air kisses McConner Jester Butter*, *air kisses Other Guy*... Nice to meet you guys (;

I walk out, and get a drink at the next bar over. Pretty dead, but I had a nice convo with the older fella next to me.

Did I get dominated physically? Yes.
Did I respond accordingly? I'd like to think so.
Do I need to double down on Krav Maga - NO SHIT.

These guys were double my size - and all the confidence + intelligence in the world won't save me from a strong fist to the face. Worth the money. Doing it.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
songbird,

woooow hue i am so proud of you!! seems like you made some huge strides in the past few months...its noticeable because the way you describe things in your journal is different than before.
Hey man, thanks!

you ever studied up on gunwitch? he recommends that if you're trying to put out a sexual vibe, you should focus on kinaesthetic information over visual information. basically, focus on how good you're feeling in your body, and then put out that vibe vs. focus on what youre seeing in front of you, then put out that vibe.

soo0o0o0 what do you focus on when you're giving girls looks that make them drip?
Never gone deep into Gunwitch, though I did listen to his podcast and I think I remember hearing that (or I'm just out here fabricating memories). It certainly makes sense to focus on your bodily / holistic sensation because other people tend to naturally pick up on that and notice you projecting it.

When I'm giving girls the look I actually focus more on looking deep into their eyes, so much that I do usually experience some sort of bodily sensation. Although, I'm almost completely absorbed into THEM, rather than me. I've noticed this has a powerful effect, and if done at the right moments (like just before a kiss / just as you begin your set), it can works some real magic.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Reflections On Near-Foursome
I should have escalated with Thing 2, because I had already fucked crazy bitch. That would have brought her closer to really wanting to fuck by the end of the night, and she's socially aware enough to know that group sex might be a window for that. So when I tried to escalate with her later I was still getting to 3rd base when I should have been sliding home.

Or, I shouldn't have put my dick in crazy bitch and just let her blow me in the bathroom.

They posted a photo of us from that night, and it's a very accurate depiction of what happened lol. I wonder why she would post that knowing her boyfriend situation though.

Don't React To Bitchy Coworkers
That same girl who was grabbing my ass and clearly wants to fuck me started being a bitch because she 1). eventually AR'd out of attainability issues and 2). was on her period. We both had to close and she was either being a bitch or giving me the silent treatment - and at one point I broke frame and raised my voice when I should have just calmy told her that she needs to stop giving me this attitude because I've done nothing to deserve it.

Friday
Started the night by wingmanning with my straight coworker at a table of older woman. One was a HB4, one was an HB7. He was cool with fucking the 4 so I definitely tried to move shit forward. I was a little more direct in my flirting with the table and I might have said some off-calibrated shit at one point, but I just held frame and used my position as an authority to compensate.

I go out to the bar with a different group of guys and one of them, let's call him The Irish, (who I just realized, is a childish piece of shit that tries to use sophomore tactics to win arguments and cares more about winning than the dialogue itself) just had a nasty breakup with his girlfriend who's moving away after berating her the entire night, slut shaming her, and saying that she was "betraying him" for leaving. Pathetic. Mad Hatter and me had to calm him down and do a good cop bad cop thing (me being as candid as I can be sometimes was bad cop) because he was murdering the vibe on my favorite night to go out.

We bounce to another bar and I run into the older women by happen stance and immediately get my kino going. They had another friend who I paired up with mad hatter and I told them where to meet us. Perfect!

We find another buddy at another bar, and try to get him to come but he's with family and stays. The Irish starts being a child again and saying our buddy is betraying us for not coming out and starts trying to argue again - and I tell him I'm gonna fucking leave if he doesn't stop trying to big dick everyone and bring down everyone's vibe and he just angrily mumbles shit to himself and stops talking.

At another bar we run into some Sweet Bros and girls they're with. I mildly flirt with some of them and generally just talk with the girls because usually conversations with the Sweet Bros and me end with them being condescending and "too cool" to continue whatever we're talking about. I do chat with one of them for a bit though.

A FB from my old school was there and I chat with her before leaving to the next spot. Here there's surprisingly not a lot of people out. I talk with some girls I know and get introduced to one of their sisters who I've allegedly met before and she's subtly interested. I chat with her and his creepy dude she knows comes up to her to talk and so she leans into me and says, "hey I"m actually with my boyfriend tonight" and I pull her in and grab her ass. She's a little chubby so after she thanks me for the save I eject and approach a two set.

Two Set
I open by saying, "hey excuse me for a sec I just thought you're friend was super cute and wanted to talk to her *looks at friend*, hey, I'm Hue". Both are very intrigued from the get go and it's an immediate hook. One is not hot, the other is an HB7 black chick. We talk about a bunch of shit, mainly platonic, and I move them to go get pizza nearby. The line takes forever and at one point the friend leaves us alone.

I give her bedrooms eyes and the sexual tension RAMPS up. I was gonna let it build slowly, but the girl changed her mind and came right back after this, so what I should have done is push it even stronger and pull her into my lightly, this would probably have made her wet enough to invest more into me. Instead we keep chatting and the friend ends up setting up an uber. When she does I invite the friend home infront of her after screening for logistics somewhat poorly (I've just moved into my studio and not everything was set up and I was stupid enough to mention it - then I invite her over after her place gets turned down so it's incongruent and somewhat needy).

Realizing I'm fucked, I tell the gross one to go wait for the Uber, as there is something I need to tell her friend. She leaves, and I line up a passionate kiss, pull off, and give her another, then she pulls off. I get her number and she splits, never to text back after two attempts.

Tuesday
Went out then had an after party at my place, some girl came with her boyfriend and as I was talking to her the boyfriend got super pissed at me. I was just fucking talking to her! Fuck lol, this his happening so consistently now. Was a good night for social proof, but not approaches.

Wednesday
I flirt with one of my coworkers after the shift then leave on a high note. At the bar I see R and she notices me then starts making out with another guy in front of me lol.

I see the black chick from last month but can't find a good opener, then lose her. My old old coworkers are there and I try to talk to them but the all subtly don't give me attention likely because of my player reputation there (I've had like 10 girls there to get drinks lol) and some rude holes in my memory as to meeting some of the people they work with.

Then, two blondes are next to my friend and I and drop their phone. I open by saying, "you dropped that". They both instahook and are two besties who are visiting eachother now that they've graduated. One is an HB7.5, one's an HB6. Things are going good and they're both excited and engaged with me, but then I make a crucial mistake. As they were both qualifying themselves to me and telling me all about themselves, I find out that the HB6 made the same transfer of schools as I did, and so I dive into that with her at the same moment that the HB7.5 is trying to tell me about her.

So, my similarity with one became raised, and lowered with the other as a result. Also, it made it seem to the other like I'm not all that interested. It puts a dampening effect on my attraction. I do something I never do and buy both of them shots. We keep talking and having fun, then the hotter one goes back outside while I talk to the other (who tells me she has a boyfriend and she has to be up at 9 AM tomorrow - fuck). I did persist a bit towards the end and stole a kiss with her but that's it.

So I try to reel in the other one, but she started talking to these guys who I assumed to be her friends. Instead of keeping the two girl all to myself (that could have ended in a much better way!) I joined groups with these strangers and we all enjoyed eachothers company for the rest of the night.

By the very end I'm competing for the girls attention like an idiot and then the bar closes. I get a pretty hard rejection to get her number / keep the party going and she was ignoring me. I chased somewhat. I'm not all that upset, because I see clearly my mistakes.

With that first mistake of the similiarity thing, I FELT it happening like "oh shit" as I was doing it. This means that my instincts are getting better in the field (=

About to have two very lively nights as summer classes just ended >:)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday

There's a new bartender at my bar and she's fucking sexy :D

Went out with my good homie since he just aced his exams. Ran into some friends who I thought had girls to hang but they bailed, then we left to a different bar. Opened two blondes, one was a HB9, then they bailed and I couldn't find them later. I stalled for a microsecond in conversation and didn't lead as well as I could have.

My friend and I were getting really drunk and I was starting to lose control. We eventually left to a different bar and talked to these two dudes. I was low key running my mouth about this random dude's profession, saying that it's pseudoscience. We talked and had a "debate" and I won, then they bought me a shot. Right before they asked if I was paying in such a way that I grew suspicious they were trying to tool me or some shit so after the shot I left. They were probably just being reasonable. Hope I didn't burn a bridge, they seemed cool.

My phone died and I lost my friend so I walked back early as to not get mugged on the way back, it was a long way to my house. I stop at this chicken place on the way back, and notice this girl who looks oddly familiar. They leave just before me and I catch up to them.

It's my first hookup from being a server at my first job! We talked for a bit and I was drunk as shit so probably somewhat sloppy. She got hotter. Slimmer waste, better ass, say a strong HB7 now. I stupidly said, "oh yea... I served your table, we got coffee, and then you blew me!" lol fucking shit. Frames her as trashy.

If I remember correctly I originally lost her because of attainability and her feeling like a slut. She said, "what do you think of me?" right after she blew me, and I said "that's none of your business" when instead I should have qualified her. Almost two years ago exactly... damn.

I texted her after that I just had a good laugh looking at our old texts and would love to see where she is now. Though, I probably should have waited until this morning, and I doubt she'll respond now. Ah well.

Let's not get as drunk tonight and keep the eyes on the prize.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday
Had some good times with close friends. Spent more time talking with them than anything that night, eventually to lose them. We were at my place mostly and then I decided what bars to go to. I realized that other than the secondary activity (commradary) everyone still needs a primary activity to be attending to for the night, and this starts to create conflicts if not everyone wants the sams things.

At the bar I lost them at I only approaches a two set and they didn't hook rather early on, but told them to meet us at a more lively one instead of strong leading. I left to a different one where i approaches a group. The girl I wanted said she wasn't interested but her friend was, who was super drunk. Went home alone after grabbing ss food.

Work
The non-binary co-worker I have is talking shit on me behind my back, and I've noticed subtle changes in behavior from many of my coworkers. I thanked my friend for creating a situation that let me have fun with a girl giving me the silent treatment/a bitchy attitude for 2 weeks (she was on her period) and a gay guy started to stir the pot and try to make me look bad behind my back. I just kept being joking amd silly when I felt like it and he seemingly backed off.

Girls are practical in their emotions and use scapgoating / a replacement target to dish them out, or create some sort of superiority to a third party.

While I don't like this happening, the only thing in my power to do is to keep being myself, tone down the asshole vibe a little, and be a good worker. I also showed some "lover" traits (or more precisely, social awareness or maturity under the situation we were talking about) when talking to one of the bartender friends about how men should not berrate women just because they're upset about not being in full control of the relationship situation.

On another note, women showing IOI's isn't enough to get the girl, and by this I mean that IOI's can mean many nuances of attraction.

With one girl who will strongly tell me "don't touch me" one day and the next week grab my hand + arms or look at me sexually, this is simply her being in a horny mood, or a bad mood. One bartender with a boyfriend will coldly tell me to "keep my comments to myself" one day and openly flirt and giggle in a bubbly way the next.

Part of this is what kind of attention / dick they're getting from guys or of they want thay type of attention. When they do, they'll reciprocate it. Perhaps really good seducers can find the source and reframe her mindset, but for where I'm at that's not something I can do (yet).

Just some thoughts I wanted to get down. More to explore here later.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Asian from last week

Totally forgot to write a field report from last Monday with that asian chick I approached at the bar. Brought her home and hooked up with her but couldn't push past LMR, and I didn't move her appropriately, which is literally what she told me she wanted. That this was too much of a "college" date. She was 26, never found my age, but knew I was still in undergraduate. I walked her to a "nature reserve" near my house without actually going into it, and instead just going to my house. Next time I'm DEFINITELY going through the nature, then going to my house. It lines up perfectly now that I think about it after a simple, "let's walk". Process is polishing itself nicely >=)

I think my main mistake was bending my frame in conversation as a conversationalist in the way I said I could see her point of view on certain topics. It may have came across as me adopting her views rather than having my own. Eventually attraction lowered to the point where we just had a hard makeout. Actually, she gave me resistance at the end and I didn't persist all that much, where if I did something to say, Grand Pooba's length of persistence perhaps she'd have allowed it. Texted her a few later no answer.

Car Girl
'Today while getting my car fixed up a HB7 short brunette was reading a book right next to me. After some time, I decided to put down the book I was reading and ask what she was reading. We talked briefly and I hit the note of similarity quickly with her, she goes to the same school as I do and used to be a psychology major. Right at the end she asked where I worked and I was wearing my uniform out of a tight schedule & preparation and had a window to ask for her number, but instead just said, "you know who to ask for next time you go" and she asked for my number. It was somewhat exciting.

Then she came back to say that her car needed more fixing and she couldn't drive. We talk for another two hours about many things, but the mechanic kept coming back and asking if I also wanted X, Y, and Z fixed which I agreed to after reasoning for a bit. The problem is this dragged on the conversation to boring points and it eventually started to fall flat. HAD IT NOT, I was going to give her a ride and invite her into my home, 100% and go for the instalay.

I could have made conversation go from music --> music during sex --> show me a music video / I wanna show you my music video choices before I work --> sex, plus logistics were fucking perfect with where she leaved. And my new smaller crib is better for hookups.

At one point she had reframed her story about his lame guy to match my preferences (huge IOI) and I stupidly kept talking in the direction that was a neutral / non-cool topic the lame guy generally mentioned in the story.

Overall it dragged onto too many neutralish topics and it wasn't until the end I was sitting close to her or even having touch. Similarity + Connection there, not enough arousal or even flirting from my end. I also set up the date too early and the excitement of this cool new guy she met peaked too early. I showed a somewhat byronic & passionate trait at the end by talking about career paths, then end it finally after getting close to her and making some joke to the girl next to us (social proof). Once I pay for my car I tell her I'm gonna give her a ride, and she says her dad is already on the way. I clarify on time then understand.

At the very end I go, "Thursday?" and she said probably, and I had a perfect opportunity to game back and say, "okaay ;P well then I might probably text you".

Instead I said, "okay. I'll text you. *turns and steps away* nice meeting you *backward extends leg to tap with foot* and she gave me a good smile at the end. There had been just us for so long and then two women entered the room. Wonder if this effected it because of observers, and girl observers especially. This isn't terrible but robs the mystery.

Lastly I texted her two hours later, "[girl] right? this is Hue save my #" to lower attainability (it now being too high with my outro) and got the name wrong, she texted back "actually it's CarGirl lol" and I just sent back an emoji. Lowers my value in the lack of remembering her, lowers attainability to not be a total chase, raises my value of being busy. Mixed message too, which could be good if it doesn't autoreject her.

So now I don't text her till Thursday and hope for the best! (=

It was cool though. Almost got a girl in the car with me after meeting her at car repair, and I'm confident she would have been down. The reason she said no was because 2 hrs later her dad was finally on his way to pick her up, where if I hadn't had the two extra jobs done to my whip then I could have closed faster. That's some real ass logistics fucking up a seduction right there. Ah well.

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi Hue,

It's awesome that you keep posting field reports. Writing them makes things very clear indeed. How are you doing?

About the Asian girl, what do you mean by " I didn't move her appropriately, which is literally what she told me she wanted."?

Also, in a month, how many sets do you approach and what is your number, date, and lay ratio?

Hope the Car Girl is excited to see you on Thursday! Keep pimpin' :)

Regards,
Sneaky

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday

Technically approached some birthday girls tonight. I was out with Tuna for his 21st and it seemed like the thing to do but despite some IOI's none of the 4 top wanted to talk. Most likely a tie between..
)not good enough open/energy by me when I began and
)they were minded towards their "birthday girls night out" frame.

A solvable problem, with effort. Honestly, did not feel like it :p

Had an interesting text conversation with this Tinder missy I've been working on for... almost 2 weeks now. She seems to be latina and I followed Richard's "How to fuck a Latina" or whatever guide and it's working. It's honestly more about outcome independence than anything. Latina's may be oriented a certain way if they're hard family raised (beyond me, I'm midwest muthafuckas) but to each his (or her, 2018 lololol) own.

Buuuut yea left birthday boy with his GF after she obviously wanted to be alone with him and had an after party at my place. Hosting in a studio sucks - social proof was good for everybody but the guy that had every afterhours party last year who's 1 experienced and 2 resentful. He's a hard alpha, in his own right. Noticed hard that he didn't pay me attention until I had a nice apartment to go to though.

Admittedly, I extend the offer because of his value.. though..

Hmm.

Yea, we mutually respect a superficial relationship. For now, no reason to stick a spear in that... I suppose. Despite the fact I don't like myself for doing that. If it continues I may have to step down his dominance a tad (at least in my household) and we'll see how things go.

Yea, keep it rolling - we'll see how bubblin it gets.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Hue,

It's awesome that you keep posting field reports. Writing them makes things very clear indeed. How are you doing?

About the Asian girl, what do you mean by " I didn't move her appropriately, which is literally what she told me she wanted."?

Also, in a month, how many sets do you approach and what is your number, date, and lay ratio?

Hope the Car Girl is excited to see you on Thursday! Keep pimpin' :)

Regards,
Sneaky

Thanks brotha, I'm starting to take more time into how I analyze situations - for a while there I was just going out, getting drunk and posting with not enough attention to important details.

With the Asian girl, when we were back at my place she goes, "this feels like a college date. have you ever, you know, gone on a date where you gooo, you get drinks, you walk over somewhere and grab some food, you go see something and then maybe at the end you go home with them?" and she wanted more of a date date than I gave her. So, I didn't invest enough / built enough of a connection and lost her. She's also ghosted me full on at this point.

I have no clue how many approaches I do a month. If I had to guess I'd say roughly 50-60. That's mostly night game cold approach, some social circle, and some day game contextual opening.

Usually I don't go for numbers because instalays are more fun and a lot of times numbers don't lead anywhere for reasons xyz. A LOT of times girls will go along with the number thing, enjoy the attention you've given her, and be satisfied with that, maybe humble brag to her friends about it. I see girls framing guys as chasing them at work aaaalll the time, when in fact they probably are just twisting the situation to their benefit.

I'm actually on a dry spell right now and have had a handful of hookup in the past two months but only a few lays. Makes me extremely horny and hungry to seduce, though.

Whether Car Girl flakes or not, I have a coffee date with that Latina girl and she seems very excited to meet me ;)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday

Casino with Tuna for his bday. Never gambling again lol what a waste of cash. Eventually found our way to a crowded bar, saw R and tried to pull, but after she confronted me about what happened with her (I lost interest and stopped fucking her) she said that she was permanently mad at me because "of how I didn't let her stay the night" because that's potentially going to get her raped. While this is a bad time to be walking around at this our of the night, it's in her full power to call an uber. This is seen as insensitive of me, because why would I make her pay to do that instead of being nice and letting her stay the night. Well, I'd rather she pay 6 dollars than to give her the wrong expectations.

After this I almost kissed her, but then she realized what I was doing and outburst, "you were flirting with me sister!!!" and stormed off.

What this ultimately comes down to, was that she liked me but I didn't invest with her. Potentially, because she's inexperienced enough, she may have this a repeating pattern with guys, and continually being frustrated.

Thursday

Really bad night.

Went to my usual Thursday place, and everyone is back for the school year so it was packed. Ran into my coworker and tried to flirt but she was uninterested - so time to stop going for my coworkers before I become some creep (reoccuring theme of the night).

I open this HB7 brunette who I've talked to before and wanted to see if she remembered me. We chit chat and her friends kinda let me plant into the conversation, before her drink runs out and they're all about to play some game. I say we'll go get new drinks (they're super cheap here) and she pauses then agrees. We get our drinks and I ask her to hang out and stay on the wall with me and talk. She does and we talk for an hour or so, then I eventually ask her to leave to check out the nature preserve near my house (my new place to take girls before I pull them, at least what I want to do). She says no and needs to talk with her friends. I say that's fine and we go back to her friends.

Her friends are very friendly with me and talkative. I chat with them and lose my girl, then find her again talking to some dude. I'm very warm in my approach and greet the guy, who's a bouncer. He immediately goes, "oh is this the creep?" I look at her, then him and say "excuse me? haha. I'm the creep, [girl]?" and she's obviously uncomfortable. He amusingly presses me on this and I explain that I have no problem with being rejected, and if she isn't interested she should just say so, and that we've been talking for over an hour. He kind of seems to be listening to what I'm saying but not giving me any power, and I eject.

Moments later I'm opened by an HB8 blonde who I thought I'd never see again. At the end of last semester she greeted me on the stairwell of a bar, and I immediately felt something for her. She's in a popular sorority. I kicked myself because I went to use the bathroom and lost her. She opens me and it's her birthday. She's very interested in me and was impressed by a presentation I gave in the psychology building. We talk for about 15 minutes and her friends slowly become welcoming to me and giving me IOI's. We all start to leave to go to some after party. I'm in a great mood because I've been super hoping I'd run into this chick again - and here she is giving me interest and leaving the bar with me (on the way out the bouncer says he'll see me later and I'm walking out side by side with this chick - it also stroked my ego in that regard). This was my utter downfall.

We start coming towards the place, and we're right next to the nature preserve. So, logically, I ask her to put a pause on the party and walk with me down the preserve. She agrees to leave the group, with me, and go to the nature preserve!

We're about halfway through, and then she stops, says she should go back, because she has a boyfriend. I see this as ASD, and respond fucking HORRIBLY to her resistance. I explain that I don't have orthodox views about relationships, and she explains that she loves her boyfriend and isn't going to do something that would be disrespectful to him. I should have fucking stopped, and left back with her to the party. That would have been FINE.

Instead, I make some hail mary attempt at being romantic and bring up the stairwell where I felt the connection. This is horribly done, and instead of coming off as romantic, I actually came across as needy and chasing. Then, I make the decision to start walking off, and she calls my name to come back. I turn and look at her and she questions how I could possibly just leave a girl at 2 AM on the street. I don't know what to say, and have a heavy amount of cognitive dissonance. I fold and agree to walk her back, but she's already called an uber by the time I decide.

She's called an uber at this point and is getting out of here. Her facial expressions had gone from all smiles to expressionless and analytical (alert and probably defensive). My drunk ass assumes I'm still invited to the party, and as I try to get into the uber, she reacts, "What are you doing?? No. You go back and do you're thing and I'm doing mine." I'm so confused at this point I just freeze up and she slams the car door and drives away. I stand there, blankly, trying to contemplate what just happened.

Also, it was pouring down rain the entire time - just to make it all that much more dramatic.

I go home and smoke a bowl, then ridicule myself for how deeply I've become possessed by trying to get pussy and into my entire mental construct being not that of most of peoples when it comes to dating, relationships, and seduction and how this is bad for me on a karma & outcome level if I don't get a better handle on it.

Could really appreciate some insight / direction if anyone has advice to offer.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After thoughts on Thursday

I responded to her ASD, specifically her having a boyfriend, with "I have an unorthodox view of relationships", which is implicitly me trying to convince her to cheat. So, I reinforced her ASD and she began to reverse rationalize why she was with me.

Then, I showed unattractive traits and I showed my card, further reinforcing me chasing and a frame of "this guy cheats, he doesn't care" AND "this guy is more emotionally invested in this than me" which is a rather pathetic frame to exude.

When I began to walk off and she reacted, it was more of a reaction to her temporary lack of safety than it was "don't leave me!".

Lastly, I thought too much like a man, and assumed conditional agreements were still in place from our "plans". With women, once the condition of emotion is removed or changed, they will usually find a way to discontinue plans/arrangements in a non confrontational way, which she did.

This was all very confusing when I was drunk, disoriented, and having had multiple bad experiences with women in the past few weeks from player reputation, being called a creep, and being consistently confronted by guys about talking to "their" women.

If this does affect my reputation in greek life (and it probably will if I'm at a party with this girl's friends) that's too bad.

Onward and Upward.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

Started the night earlier than expected because my buddy was extremely ready to go out. We grabbed a few beers at this older-adult bar but the noise was too loud so we left to a pool bar with this clothing designer we know who's in town. The guy brings up this rapper who's having a party downtwon, we pregame at my house then head there.

Party's pretty dope, and one bartender there is this girl who used to be fat but now she's skinny and hot. I exchange a few looks with her and talk to her while I get my drink. Also in the bathroom line I started flirting with two girls who were both very engaged but lost them later. Also got into a deep discussion about the current state of media with my buddy who's becoming a lawyer.

Eventually my coworker texts me it's her last night in town, and to meet her at a different bar. I tell the guys I'm out and dip. On the walk over some kids from my highschool are walking out of a different bar and attack-hug me. I can definitely get it in with two of the chicks they're with and tell them to meet me inside the next place. I cut the line and thereafter help 6 people cut the line so they buy me a shot once we're in there.

I'm standing around for all of two seconds before two girl who's table I served start to totally come onto me. One's a HB6 redhead, one's a HB5 brunette. I'm drunk and horny so my mind conjures threesome potential. They fight for my attention and I'm grabbing both their asses and dodging their attempts to kiss me. I start to invite them home and they're down, but then run into a logistics problem. They think my house is too far away (even though it's only a short uber's distance).

So, I pass the two back and forth before eventually the HB5 starts really fighting for my attention. Meanwhile the HB6 grabs two new guys and next thing I know is riding their back and being very physical. I call the uber immediately and tell them to come, and they leave with the dudes, inviting me to come. I then have two options - 1). compromise my frame and "after party" plotline to go with them, and adapt as needed in competition with two other guys or 2). get in my uber and leave.

I should have just stayed at the bar and picked up some new tail..

But I chose option 2 to remain congruent and hold my frame. Frustrating.

Also had a funny conversation with that black tinder girl where she "started seeing someone" and a week later texted me that she's not anymore and wants to get fucked lol. Had that lined up for this afternoon but she had something important come up.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So, I saw a new member bring up a Red Pill guy named Roosh V. I took a look at his website's forum and checked it out. A lot of really experienced guys on there, and even more extremely toxic mentalities / understandings. The forum has a very high volume and it seemed promising for a day or two. I poked around to his Youtube channel and oh my fucking god he wants to create legislature to legalize rape IN HOPES IT WILL DECREASE RAPE, as well as remove education for women.

Just, truly, disgusting. Idiotic, extremely toxic, propaganda. I'm sure he has some good things to say, but jesus fuck man. What scares me is people listen to this guy and potentially act upon it.

On a less negative note I just banged a chick from one of my tables. Thicc Indian HB6, nice big ass. She left her number a month or two ago and I didn't text her persistently enough / properly and I completely forgot about her. Then she came in drunk with her family and was chasing the hell out of me, I played it cool and flirted back / joked with the family. She told me to text her when I was off so I did around 1. Some flirty texting and me setting up logistics and I get to her house at around 2:30. I had a few drinks myself, and screened to see if she had any impaired judgement. She said that she had mostly sobered up and from talking to her I perceived her as completely fine / functional. We banged 3 times, no LMR. I may write a real LR tomorrow when I'm less tired. Dry spell over!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Overall note
I'm not keeping myself entertained with people, and I'M autorejecting too quickly. Keep engaging, keep leading, and keep conversation moving towards cool things and ideas.

Because I'm becoming more confident, I can feel myself rejecting "rules" that are contrary to mainstream belief - including that of GC. It is now up to me to decide if I can uphold these ideas against each other and find a superior argument to base my own actions off of. Considering I'm an "on the fly" learner in nearly everything I do - as I'm an extremely active person during the school year - this could get interesting.

Sunday
Every block on the street had 2+ parties on it. I walked over to my neighbors to an extremely weird party. Young (probably 17-20) girls, and a TON of beta dudes. I use the term beta in the sense that they are fully engrained in a leftist agenda, and actively bring up masculine traits as negative (or toxic masculinity - as it is - when unnecessary). I felt out of place and left to a different party. 80% freshmen, also felt out of place.

Yet, I forced myself to approach and talked to 3 freshmen, one of whom was an HB7 brunette. Very introverted. I pushed through for like 3 minutes and had the 2 interested but not her, so I bounced. I find Mr. President outside and talk with him and his friends for about half and hour. This one freshmen was eyeing me but I didn't feel like opening a freshman 6 top so I didn't.

Hindsight I probably could have. At this point I realize that even if you say something that doesn't land, you holding frame is #1. I'm starting to think that maybe part of my nervousness is my own empathy of their nervousness. But idk - more on that later.

Anyway, the freshman approach me again and we talk. One of them is Mr. President's sister! Great. I've already cucked you, now I'm talking to your sister. She wasn't the one I was going for but right as I started to get small talk away and focus on the HB7, Mr. President interrupts. They squabble with his frat for a bit then leave the party. I chat around and leave myself.

I head back to my neighbors and theres less weird people. I strike up a convo with an HB6 there and talk to her for a bit. It starts to get a little political so I meta the situation and window for a deep qualification by saying that it's not the politics that I care about - "its the way that you think that I'd like to uncover" and she beams back.

Then she gets interrupted by a seamingly bi/lesbian girl at the party and she can't keep her off her. A cute blonde with a weird hat stares me down so I tell her to give me her hat so I can try it on. She has a lisp and is awkward, so convo doesn't go very far.

Hmm. I showed up here smashed a few months ago and almost fucked a girl in the bathroom. I think these girls are so used to beta guys that when AN ALPHA LIKE ME (jk lol - a guy who isn't subscribed to some mainstream left ideas) shows up they start to get their clits triggered. I got bored around 2 and left.

b]Tuesday[/b]

First day back in class. Have a lot of potential ahead of me for my last semester as an undergrad.

I needed to be social before actually talking to girls. This freshman started talking to me about his boring schedule and I didn't give a flying shit about it, but I demanded of myself to be nice enough to talk with him and help him along his way. When he was ranting to a bottemless conversation, I just said "nice" and smiled at him. He eventually got the idea and I wished him best of luck in his travels.

I could have been a dick and ignored him, looked at my computer/phone, been blunt as fuck or whatever. But I'm actively trying to provide positivity - it's a goal of mine.

Then this girl sits next to me and I can't tell if she's hot enough from my peripheral. I keep doing what I'm doing and eventually close out my computer, phone, and book, until I'm idly staring at the ceiling.

I open with a question about her service dog, then turn it towards her. We joke about the pup, talk about her interests in that department of the university, and I start turning the gears of making day game conversation fun. I have her laughing her ass off at ridiculous tangents that I'm pulling from details she's giving me, then switch back to deep diving when I feel necessary.

I realize there's a lot of eyes on us as class is about to start. Perfect.

This class is 80% freshmen nursing students (girls) by the way.

Then some disappointment. I walk in to where I had pre-calculated where the best place to sit in the class was, and another super senior yells to me (from my HS) and asks me to sit down. I don't like talking to her - she's boring. But, if I don't, then I'm a fucking asshole.

So, I spend the majority of day 1 with her. No big.

There are SO many hot freshman in my class though. Fuck is this gonna be fun.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday Night

Was too tired to type this up last night. I went out and saw Lipstick who was non compliant so I diced. Also I couldn't get conversation off the ground with her. I noticed though, upon entering the conversation I viewed her different than I did 3-4 months ago, and give her almost no power. I see her tactics as a cute ploy to get attention.

There was a cute black girl with a big ass floating next to me so I opened her. 1 minute into conversation she tried to take my snapchat and I laugh and say that we're talking right now. Obvious shit test. We kept talking and then went outside, but my friend who was supposed to be getting me a drink didn't know how to order (gaaah why do I occasionally hang with this dude? he's too low value) and I had to stop what I was doing to "help" him. I lost site of my girl who then returned to her friends.

I introduce myself, taking note of Tony D's comment that the guys at the bar I meet shouldn't be aware I'm seducing their chick, and make friends. When I try to return my attention to the girl she's no longer interested.

Also I approached a 6 top on Monday and forgot to write it up. I had a place to be and started to deviate from talking and walking with all of them, and the girl who I was interested in (and showing me IOI's) totally shifted once I started taking the conversation in a direction away from her and my physical direction away from the group. Girls, friends or not, want your attention, not attention to their friend.

Quote I'm fucking with right now, "I don't need to lie no more" - Mac Miller, 2009, Swimming

>