IMPORTANT: Go Help Out Regal Tiger If You Can (FRA)

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Regal Tiger said:
On a side note; I've been looking at appeals and how they work. Talking to lawyer on Monday since he's asked for a few days before speaking to anyone. There is a chance for a successful appeal, depending on interpretation of my thoughts that I'll run by my lawyer and my cousins lawyer friend. We'll see what happens there.

But if the conviction is successfully set aside, I highly doubt that the state would even bother re-trying the case since they would only be able to retry the sodomy and not the actual rape. And if they did retry it I still believe in a different outcome since nobody even thought to really argue the sodomy. Pretty much everyone, including myself, only ever thought to argue the rape since if that went away we all naturally thought that the sodomy charge would as well.

If re-tried then this time that's all there would be to argue.

All depends on random stuff mostly outside of my control though. We'll see.

Either that or probation, lets see it happen big chief!

-Rob

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For anyone still following along I was pronounced not guilty of rape yet somehow guilty of sodomy. Which means that in the eyes of the law I had consensual sex immediately following non-consensual dick sucking. Still trying to process that one...

But in the mean time I need help from anyone that wants to help. I need people to write letters about my character, basically telling the judge that I'm not a threat to society and that I won't 'reoffend'. Basically trying to get probation instead of prison at this point. I'm having people send the letters to my lawyer so that it doesn't look like I forged them.

The address is in the United States:
Eric Boehmer
1603 Boone's Lick RD
St Charles MO 63301

If you could send them the sooner the better I would massively appreciate it. Also don't mention anything about these forums, don't say anything about how we met. If at all possible I would prefer to keep this place a secret so that it doesn't get taken away from me too.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
A little something I read in buddhism book that might help you

We can put an end to our
suffering just by realizing that our suffering is not
worth suffering for! How many people kill
themselves because of rage or despair? In that
moment, they do not see the vast happiness that is
available. Mindfulness puts an end to such a
limited perspective. The Buddha faced his own
suffering directly and discovered the path of
liberation. Don't run away from things that are
unpleasant in order to embrace things that are
pleasant. Put your hands in the earth. Face the
difficulties and grow new happiness.

At first, your joy is limited,
especially the kind of joy that is just covering up
suffering. Embrace your suffering, smile to it, and
discover the source of happiness that is right there
within it. Buddhas and bodhisattvas suffer, too.
The difference between them and us is that they
know how to transform their suffering into joy and
ompassion. Like good organic gardeners, they do
not discriminate in favor of the flowers or against
the garbage. They know how to transform garbage
into flowers. Don't throw away your suffering.
Touch your suffering. Face it directly, and your
joy will become deeper. You know that suffering
and joy are both impermanent. Learn the art of
cultivating joy.

If you need, I can give you the pdf of the book. It would help you pass this difficult time.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cacc said:
A little something I read in buddhism book that might help you

If you need, I can give you the pdf of the book. It would help you pass this difficult time.

That sounds cool man, I’d like to take a look at it :)

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey everybody! Sorry for the late reply but things still aren’t completely done just yet. But what I know right now:

Sentenced to 4 years that was suspended into 5 years probation. Turns out that a jury trial was the best option for me because the judge thought I was guilty and even said so in the fuckin sentencing! But he still went off of the SAR report which means that my probation interview went well. I think she really helped me out and it’s because of her that i’m not in jail right now.

I’m still stuck in MO waiting to hear back if I will get transferred to TN. Also will have additional probation terms once I find out where I’ll end up, which sucks but whatever. The MO po I have seems cool so that’s a plus

More than likely what will happen is I’ll be on probation for the next few years and will hopefully only need to serve half of it in total, but we’ll see

Sent from iPhone

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Awesome news Regal! Crazy the judge wouldve sent you to the slammer. Glad it went the better of the 2 ways.

-Rob

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Glad to hear about this RT! Avoiding jail time definitely feels like a giant monkey off of your back, I'm sure.

Look forward to seeing more posts from you on here then? :)

- Franco

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Franco said:
Glad to hear about this RT! Avoiding jail time definitely feels like a giant monkey off of your back, I'm sure.

Look forward to seeing more posts from you on here then? :)

- Franco
Thanks Franco!

I'm not entirely for sure yet. I hope so, but my initial request for transfer from Missouri to Tennessee was denied. I had two jobs in Tennessee, both are considered to be violations for sex offenders. May have avoided jail for now but I'm still not sure what's going to happen to me. For a bare minimum of the next week I'm still stuck in limbo for now :/

And I ran out of clothes to wear over here lol

Still don't even know the rules that I will have to abide by. Right now, for Missouri, it looks like it won't even affect me. But that could be because they're trying to get rid of me and haven't really given me many rules to follow. The only clear cut answer I got about Tennessee SO regulations aren't pretty....

One thing in my favor is that, if transferred, it's a kind of an unwritten rule (so I've been told, been told a lot of things lately) that if you get transferred to a new state then the new state doesn't give a flying fuck about you or your probation and just turn a blind eye after a little while. Like I said though, I've been told quite a few things that turned out to be a crock of shit so I'm not really sure.

I honestly just don't know much of anything at the moment

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mr.Rob said:
Awesome news Regal! Crazy the judge wouldve sent you to the slammer. Glad it went the better of the 2 ways.

-Rob

Thanks Rob! I think I have Niki to thank for that (the probation interviewer from last month). She gave me 50% for probation, 33% prison and 17% shock treatment. And I think the judge just kind of went with it, as a lot of judges tend to do. That low shock treatment made it so that it wasn't an option. And the prison wasn't much of an option for a first time offender. So that only left probation.

Though all of the above is completely, 100% pure speculation on my part. I don't know for sure one way or another, just what I think.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Regal, not the best new in the world but with probation you can recover.

Stay strong.

push_pass

Space Monkey
space monkey
RT, have you been able to figure out more of why that woman accused you of rape? If you can understand why she did what she did, it would perhaps clear your mind and stop disturbing your sleep, if it does. Here is an article that when I first read, I considered your scenario. It is a man's story of how a woman he just had sex with turned around and said, "You raped me." I don't quite agree with his asking so many consent questions, like "Can I kiss you?" of course, and think it's much better to just calibrate to the woman's signals and see what she wants and move accordingly- that's a lot more sexy. But I'm pretty inexperienced. Either way it's a very enlightening article.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... nd-consent

I personally believe the woman felt used by you for your pleasure- that you took more than you gave- and wanted to punish you as a man who doesn't deserve to be in society.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
push_pass said:
RT, have you been able to figure out more of why that woman accused you of rape? If you can understand why she did what she did, it would perhaps clear your mind and stop disturbing your sleep, if it does. Here is an article that when I first read, I considered your scenario. It is a man's story of how a woman he just had sex with turned around and said, "You raped me." I don't quite agree with his asking so many consent questions, like "Can I kiss you?" of course, and think it's much better to just calibrate to the woman's signals and see what she wants and move accordingly- that's a lot more sexy. But I'm pretty inexperienced. Either way it's a very enlightening article.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... nd-consent

Not a clue, but I know that I asked her twice “what do you want?” But apparently even that’s not good enough

The woman in that article sounds like a real piece of shit though

I personally believe the woman felt used by you for your pleasure- that you took more than you gave- and wanted to punish you as a man who doesn't deserve to be in society.

Could be a possibility

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Regal Tiger,

Although I didn't post much on this thread, I have been following it, and I'm at the same time glad for you, and appalled.

It is appalling to see that a False Rape Accusation would go all this way, just based on a woman's word. Our society is just sick.

Anyway I'm glad that you got the weaker form of sentencing. Like readjusting said, you can recover from it and ultimately live a normal life as a man.

Will keep an eye here for more news!

Seppuku

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seppuku said:
Regal Tiger,

Although I didn't post much on this thread, I have been following it, and I'm at the same time glad for you, and appalled.

It is appalling to see that a False Rape Accusation would go all this way, just based on a woman's word. Our society is just sick.

Anyway I'm glad that you got the weaker form of sentencing. Like readjusting said, you can recover from it and ultimately live a normal life as a man.

Will keep an eye here for more news!

Seppuku

Thanks Seppuku! I get sick just thinking about it myself, so I try not to think about it

Thanks to this I’m pretty paranoid now and don’t consider sex safe without recording it in some way, or until a woman has proven herself somewhat trustworthy

I’m happy for all of the support everyone! I’ve always felt expendable growing up and it’s nice to have a few places where that’s not the case. One of them here and the other with friends I’ve made over the years, even if they’re scattered all over

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Regal Tiger,

Hey brother! Kinda surprised this shit's gone on like this (Seppuku says it best) although it's relieving to hear things are looking on brighter side. I can't say I've ever gone though anything on the level of what you are, but after my own little scare I still carry my recorder app on the homepage of my phone just in case! But I gotta say, especially in times of doubt, it's important to remember to not give all your hopes up.

Wish there was more I could bring to the table to help out, honestly there should be more consequences for false accusations.
Hang in there homie

Wanderer.o'7

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wanderer.o'7 said:
Regal Tiger,

Hey brother! Kinda surprised this shit's gone on like this (Seppuku says it best)

You and us both... including a few other lawyers can't believe it even went to trial. I've got a lottery ticket that needs to be cashed in so I'm hoping my outrageous luck swings to the other side lol

Not sure if you've ever seen Shameless but I consider myself to have the luck of Frank Gallagher. There's never an in between, it's either at a 10 or a negative 5...

although it's relieving to hear things are looking on brighter side. I can't say I've ever gone though anything on the level of what you are, but after my own little scare I still carry my recorder app on the homepage of my phone just in case! But I gotta say, especially in times of doubt, it's important to remember to not give all your hopes up.

I'm glad to hear that you've got your recorder app, I have actually practiced how to use it when I'm with a woman and run through scenarios in my head lol. Step 1: charge the shit out of it haha

Yea... my emotions are kinda all over the place right now. I got paid for the loan I gave my cousin and ended up buying a few too many clothes on a few too many trips.... luckily nothing too major but whatever. Made me feel better and I don't regret it [yet] lol

Wish there was more I could bring to the table to help out, honestly there should be more consequences for false accusations.
Hang in there homie

Wanderer.o'7

Thanks, hope things are turning around for you in a good way dude!

And yea, their punishment is coming soon. Hopefully they'll hurry the hell up and complete those realistic sex robots soon! I'm starting up a foundation to find all of the thirsty dudes in the world and give them a robot, free of charge. Then all of the attention starved women of the world will have to be sweet again haha

"Ladies... do you often find yourself getting harassed by ugly, creepy and sex starved beta bitches? Donate today so we can get them off of your back and on their own backs"

Think I'm on to something here :p

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm stuck in Missouri. So looks like I'm starting over with everything yet again

For a state that disagrees with me so much they sure are fighting hard as hell to keep me... and to rub salt in the wounds I got an email from a local utilities that says moving is as easy as a click.... douchecanoes

I go through sex offender treatment evaluation sometime in the next month. If anyone has any info on that I'd greatly appreciate it

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Regal Tiger said:
I go through sex offender treatment evaluation sometime in the next month. If anyone has any info on that I'd greatly appreciate it

I love how its called "treatment" as if your like an addict or something going to a methadone clinic lol. Better than jail man, I got a feeling once you get on the other side of all this you might find a silver lining to all this BS.

Keep it pimpn brutha,
-Rob

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mr.Rob said:
I love how its called "treatment" as if your like an addict or something going to a methadone clinic lol. Better than jail man, I got a feeling once you get on the other side of all this you might find a silver lining to all this BS.

Keep it pimpn brutha,
-Rob

Ya... gonna have to dust off some of those old, ideallstic blue-pilled beliefs to get through this crap...

At this point, I won’t lie, I’m feeling petty and vindictive. The silver lining will happen when America finally drowns in its own filth. Hopefully when I’ve already fled. I will laugh mightily on said day

Fuck this country

I was just starting to like my job and had already developed some real feelings for the girl I was seeing (open relationship). The fun adventures and things to do, the girl and the job. All gone now for a place I sincerely hate with a passion. And there’s nothin to do here *insert bored and impotent rage*

>