The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Does age work against you when going for attractive western women?

No matter what your background is.

And yes by western I mean white women, particularly those who are your stereotypical cool types (party girls, blonde bombshells, sorority sister types, etc.).

Over the years I've noticed that Hispanic, black, Asian, and even non-western white women (Eastern Euro in particular) are open to the idea of going for older men who are good looking, cool, and have tight game. I've noticed it with some older guys who are well put together that they are cleaning up with women from more foreign backgrounds but I've noticed something different among white girls.

It seems like white girls who are sexy and cool usually come from middle to upper middle class backgrounds, a lot of their financial needs are taken care of. Most of the times they are going for guys who their social circles will approve of, a good example is sorority girls going for drunk frat boys because their sisters think he is cool.

Even when going out to bars and clubs, I notice these girls are going for guys who are around their age, not always that good looking either, but somehow have a degree of status in their social circles which makes it easy for them to attract these sorts of women.

Could also be a western culture thing to where we value youth and excitement over stability and wisdom because we have had plenty of stability and wealth in the western world.

Now these sorts of girls are my type but when I get on Tinder, I find that I am having way more luck attracting foreign women as I get older while my results with American women are not that great.

What do you guys have to say about it?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

In fact this has been the group I have exclusively struggled with throughout my life. Like I’ll do good with a small town girl that is actually “country” or some foreign girl but girls from suburban America who usually go to college, rush sororities, and end up in a big city afterwards I struggle with.

It’s not that much of a race thing even, like I find Indian, middle eastern, and Asian girls from that crowd tough too although slightly easier than white girls from that crowd.

Any insights into this crowd? I see some really plain looking and not so special guys getting these girls but I suspect it is due to status from their college days, any advice on gaming these girls if you are not a part of their social world?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Proactivity said:
In fact this has been the group I have exclusively struggled with throughout my life. Like I’ll do good with a small town girl that is actually “country” or some foreign girl but girls from suburban America who usually go to college, rush sororities, and end up in a big city afterwards I struggle with.

It’s not that much of a race thing even, like I find Indian, middle eastern, and Asian girls from that crowd tough too although slightly easier than white girls from that crowd.

Any insights into this crowd? I see some really plain looking and not so special guys getting these girls but I suspect it is due to status from their college days, any advice on gaming these girls if you are not a part of their social world?

I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from another friend that most of these girls are lesbians, but they're rarely upfront with it except at their private slumber parties. Either way, you're screwed and they don't want your cock =P.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

So does that post apply to almost all girls that might not be Blonde but are from suburbia and that sort of a world?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

How many times do we have to say women are women are women are women before it finally sticks?

slazenger

Space Monkey
space monkey

I haven't dated a girl from the US in... over 15 years. I find them to be a complete waste of time. But, hey, different strokes...

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Proactivity said:
So does that post apply to almost all girls that might not be Blonde but are from suburbia and that sort of a world?

Forget the part about the blondes, just focus on the part where Chase starts to do something about it. The techniques that he does to finally start getting the women who hated him at first.

There's something in your vibe, or something you say that turns these types of women off.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Approaching white girls out with ethnic friends = guaranteed cockblock. Help?

So I've noticed that whenever I approach a hot white girl who is out with her ethnic friend (especially if they are Asian or Indian), I get cockblocked HARD. Now I get it too, because Asian and Indian women raised in the west generally hate men of their own background so for them to see their white friends going for an Asian or Indian guy would make them angry.

Now is there anyway you guys would deal with this sort of cockblocking?

The common thing I run into is I approach her and immediately, her ethnic friend, tries to pull her away. A couple of times I have run into cool white girls who told their ethnic friends to fuck off (in a nice way) but I am wondering what I can do in this situation.

It gets even WORSE if her ethnic friend is ugly and the white girl is hot.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Approaching white girls out with ethnic friends = guaranteed cockblock. Help

Now is there anyway you guys would deal with this sort of cockblocking?

Yes, by deleting your forum account. Stop this shit.

Hector

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Thought I'd comment on this thread since no one has posted on it for a while.

I am finding that I do well with blondes and redheads now but dark haired white girls are generally the worst for me. Might just be my look though, my blond haired roommate does well with them which has me thinking opposites attract.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Do game and tight fundamentals conquer racism and prejudice from women?

We all know that women from certain cultural and ethnic backgrounds are a lot more racist than others. We also know that in some cultures of the world, darker skin on a guy or a guy not being white is seen as a huge red flag.

So let me run a hypothetical scenario by you.

You have a guy who has a thing for women with a certain type of a look or appearance (skin color, facial features, etc.) which is found in abundance in a certain culture or ethnic background. The guy has good fundamentals and he is not bad looking. At the same time, in those cultures and ethnic backgrounds, that guy would be considered lowest on the social hierarchy based on his race. Add fuel to fire, the culture is a prideful and narcissistic one that sticks by their beliefs.

That guy has a thing for the way women of that culture look and wants to ideally fuck a lot of them.

Do game and tight fundamentals conquer the racism and prejudice the woman was raised around?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Do game and tight fundamentals conquer racism and prejudice from women?

generally speaking, unless the girl is outright racist and acknowledges it, looks trump race. girls that don't fuck black guys would fuck chris brown's not famous doppleganger. some wouldn't but a lot would. game is going to give you a boost. if your verbals are straight fire it would help tremendously, but most guys verbals aren't.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
User warned for starting yet another thread about race. Thread merged with the "race exile thread."
Neat layout and love that it auto-saves everything, underrated emoji feature! ;)

I've noticed over the years that women from certain cultures hate going for their own men or at least a significant amount of good looking women from that culture do not really go for their own men. Now while nature says that people usually prefer their own for relationships, sex, and marriage; I feel like women from certain cultures are a huge exception to this rule. Here are a few cultures I've noticed this with a lot.

1. Asian American women, highest interracial marriage rate and most clearly hate their own men. I have seen more hot Asian American girls with white guys than Asian guys.

2. Brazilian women. It seems like Brazil is the trophy wife capital of the world and every foreigner's whorehouse. I've met Brazilian guys who all slay everyone but Brazilian chicks.

3. Middle Eastern chicks that are not devout Muslims. I've noticed that with Arab chicks who westernize, they are like Asian girls, they legitimately hate men of their own background.

4. Colombian women. Same with Brazilian women, it seems to be the western world's whorehouse.

I kind of wonder what leads to it really.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well with middle eastern and asian girls they usually don't like to date guys from their own race because typically those men are low quality men who are not very attractive or display signs of awkwardness, low social intelligence, or are just some lame dudes period. I mean think of the asian nerds from middle school and high school who always sat with each other at lunch and hang out and play video games together. Asian boys are always told to socialize only with people from their own race which is why usually you don't see popular asian dudes with friends from different races who are also good with girls. It's very rare. The old bengali friends I used to have were wack as hell and weren't good with girls and didn't get any action. I think 2 or 3 of them had girlfriends ,but those didn't last. I've also heard a bengali girl say that she thinks bengali guys are gross which I find funny because I find bengali girls to not be high on the attractive scale. I would say about 10% of bengali girls are attractive maybe 15. She's probably visualizing about the types of guys I used to hang out with who were,skinny,fat,corny,lame,ugly, etc. Middle eastern men also are generally muslim so they try to follow their religion which teaches them things that are opposite whats taught in pickup seduction and would lead to too much cognitive dissonance. So they would never adopt the mindsets or develop the skills needed to suceed with women like approaching women,handling logistics,resistance from women who play hard to get etc. The few attractive bengali girls that i've seen happened to have either high standards,be conceited or bitchy. It happens because a lot of women from this race aren't genetically gifted so the ones who are lucky take advantage of their beauty and go for the best they can get which is usually not men from their own race. That's kind of why I don't even like girls from my own race. I'm pretty westernized myself and have learned to socialize with people who are not strictly bengali and get interest from girls from other races although i'm still working on sealing the deal. I honestly can't speak of colombian and brazilian women. I have no clue why they dont date their own men. Sorry if this post is overkill or more information than you needed.

Last edited:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
women have preferences. so do i. i don't see why it deserves so much discussion. not everyone is going to be able to get attractive girls. plenty of ugly white dudes. i think you should check out an incel forum. don't think this is the place for you.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
women have preferences. so do i. i don't see why it deserves so much discussion. not everyone is going to be able to get attractive girls. plenty of ugly white dudes. i think you should check out an incel forum. don't think this is the place for you.
I'm not sure who you're talking about. The dude doesn't sound like a bitter,raging incel. He just asked a question that has some legitimacy to it. And if you were reffering to me about going to a incel forum that's hilarious cuz I am nothing like them. I'm not entitled and don't behave like a victim and post toxic shit. I am bitter about my past and present about certain things that I still carry with me to this day,but I am all about supporting other people here in this forum and encouraging them if I can.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I just don’t understand why there are so many posts on this. Race matters. Everyone knows that. How is posting it on a forum repeatedly of any use to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>