Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hue,

Always killing it man, I love reading your journal! Before that interaction with statsgirl you said that you've learned how to use attractive body language go get her attention throughout class. Well if you got time I'd love to know what exactly you're doing bro.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Marcellus,

Hey bro, glad to hear I can maybe inspire people with my bullshit!

Part of having attractive body language during class means a couple things.

You must look like you don't give a flying fuck about the class. Know that.

Here's some other, more specific things.

- put you feet up on an unoccupied seat
- when your feet are planted on the ground, put your legs out confidently. TAKE UP SPACE
- feel free to disagree or ask confirmatory questions with the teach (nonchalantly, yet confident.. if you dunno what I mean by that feel free to ask)
- never apologize for inconveniences/being wrong. accept being wrong, say "my bad", and move on
- lightly turn your head to things the teach does
- don't hold back your laughter
- sit somewhere new everyday
- come late to class
- don't come to class, but participating on the days you do show up
- talk to bitches when the teachers talking (if you're actually engaging, this pisses the teacher off. she/he is supposed to be the one pulling everyone's attention. which makes you more badass/sexy to the girl and those around you)
- dress nicer than your classmates (but remember, you don't care)

The vibe I go for is a gray line between not really reacting, but reacting subtlety enough to the shit the teacher says so that a couple people (or many) are affected by it. Not to say you have to go against the lecture information. Many professors have so much to offer. In fact, i would recommend you find time to ask profe's about shit on your mind that the lecture doesn't cover / is too broad.

It seems sorta silly to look at subtle bullshit you can do it in class to be more attractive, but honestly once you start doing shit like this it just locks in to your personal vibe.... at least for me it does. Hope this helps (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haven't been posting much lately. I was swamped with work + school projects, and then I went on vacation. Also doing a roll out of videos for Hector at the moment, so need to divide up my time appropriately. I'm literally broke, and also just signed my lease for next year so.. things might take a slight shift. I'm lucky to have good friends that have already spotted me here and there.

Good news is two new lays, one from that girl in class and one from spring break. Also, spring break was extremely eye-opening for me. I went to a tech & music festival in TX. SO MANY PEOPLE VIEW SUCCESS AND LIFE TRAJECTORY IN TOO SMALL OF A BOX. You can do anything. Literally, you can pick any career you want if you work to place yourself in xyz position. Or, let's say you're passionate about X topic. You can work in some industry, department, field, avenue WITHIN that passion, or as an extension of that passion. You don't need to follow the narrative of school --> more school --> job. Make an app, learn usable skills, talk to people of many fields. There are places upon places in this world where you can land yourself and grow as a human being both in understanding and ability. If this sounds like fluff, forgive me. My actions won't reflect that.

I'll be making up a new year-goal list once I've stabilized my finances, because right now I'm about to be in deep shit.

Also I cold approached like a mad man on break, and most if not all of my AA is gone. Only one lay and a few make outs though. Most of the women I approached were on business ventures and much older than me which made the context to pull more difficult. I learned a lot, though.

LR: I love floor

I wrote about my interaction with this girl a few posts above. I could tell she had been interested throughout the year, but never brought myself to actually open her until a few weeks ago.

This one was kind of weird (like many of my lays, honestly lol). Read below and you'll see why.

Texts:
Day I opened her

Me: hey Becca (the girl from Superbad with the thong) it's Hue. save my number (;
Her: will do!!

Next Day

Me: hey Becca still on for 2:30?
Her: yup!!
Me: sweet. this cold is brutal though! I was gonna say meet me at [donut shop], but I'm thinking to just pick you up closer to 3 and we can go from there.. sound good?
Her: that works!
Me: cool where should I snag you
Her: anywhere near [street] on south works

1 hour later

Me: here
Her: which side of the building are you at

At this point I call her because texting sucks. I kind of like to start the date like this anyways, and try to bring a warm vibe over the phone. She sounds a little nervous on the phone, and I tell her where I'm pulling up after figuring out what door she was on. I didn't want to sit in my car so despite the cold I back up my car and sit on the trunk, looking up with my thumbs tucked out of my pockets.

She walks out and I smile, "hey!", give her a hug and return to the car. She's kind of closed off at first. I explain that I recently got in some financial shit, and instead of going to the donut shop we should just go to my house and I can make us some food. I show her my empty wallet to that I don't seem like I'm full of shit (though if I didn't do this smoothly & genuinely it might look like I was even more full of shit, so tread carefully with stuff like this).

I ask her what trouble she's gotten into today and she says none, so I frame our date as her getting into trouble, then ask about her detailed plans for spring break and her roommates, mentioning how I live alone now, and could imagine the life at the dorms. She's still kind of quiet but her nonverbals are receptive. I tap her on the leg a few times and she doesn't seem to mind.

My house

We get to my house and I do the usual with telling her where to take off her shoes and to sit down, to get comfortable. I grab us waters. I put on youtube music and try to get us snuggled on the couch. She isn't going along with it too smoothly, but does eventually. When she does lean into me she faces the tv, and doesn't lean her head against me so I have a yellow light. I can't remember exactly (this was two weeks ago) but I brought up sex and she kind of rolled her eyes with a smile. When I ask the craziest place she's had sex she doesn't give me anything, and appears to have quite a timid sex life.

Despite that I explain how unconventional sex is fun and I'd love to fuck on the dean's desk or some shit like that and she thinks it's funny. I don't remember when but I kiss her shortly after, spontaneously.

Then it got weird.

We watch music and I kiss her again a few times, sometimes me pulling back, sometimes her. By about the 4th time we start actually making out but she is a dead fish. Like I was moving her body around and leading the whole time. We're laying down on my couch and I try to move us to the bed, because we're a bit too big for the couch. She doesn't want to get up, which at first I take as LMR.

Then she starts to sink between my couch and my table. I make fun of her, saying, "are you headed to the floor?" and she says yes, and continues to sink down to the floor. I'm weirded out and say "okay lol have fun down there!". And she goes all the way down, now lying between my coffee table and my couch with me on the couch, and just lies there! Wtf??

I move the coffee table forward so she has more room and laugh saying "you're so weird!" and she pops up a little bit (having been also FACING the floor), like "what?? :) ". At this point I'm like "does this bitch want to hook up on the floor?? is this some genius shit test???" and just make fun of her for being on the floor, showing my confusion.

After I invite her up she says no and that she likes the floor. SHE LIKES THE FLOOR. I'm just like oookaaay. I ask her if she's alright and she says she's really tired. I suggest that I'll help her up to somewhere more comfy but she says she's too tired to get up.

That makes me concerned. Too tired to get off the floor?

I ask her, slowly, if she's on medication or something. She is. Oh boy. Turns out she sleeps like literally alll day, and studies. Barely goes out, and seriously barely does anything but go to school and lie in bed. Like a hypersomniac because of her medication.

Considering that medication might influence her ability to make rational decisions, I ask her if she wants to go home and that I'm totally fine with taking her. But, no, she wants to stay.

Me: You just really love my floor don't you?
Her: I love floor

While I was really weirded out, and confused, and considering ethical concerns, I try to wait it out. Eventually I totally move my coffee table and join her on the floor and sit there with her. She leans into me and we start hooking up on my rug, a bit more intense than last time. When I pull off she slumps down again. Like, she must really have no energy. But, hooking up spikes her energy.

I ask, in multiple ways, and multiple times, if this is normal, and that she is thinking straight, and that nothings out of the ordinary with her mental state, and she confirms in every way that she is totally alright. I wasn't even trying to use a yes ladder. I ask her if she wants to keep hooking up and she says "definitely". Well, alright then.

So we go at it on my floor (my rug is covered in dog hair from my old house, by the way) and eventually I decide enough of this and help her stand up (yes, you read that right, hence my extreme hesitation with proceeding sexually with her, but all other lights of the house appeared to be on, so I did).

She goes to the bathroom and when she gets up walks over to my bed and lays down. We start hooking up and sloooowly taking each other's close off. I put her hand on my dick and she starts stroking it. I put my leg in between her pussy and she starts grinding herself on me. Before we proceed to sex I ask her one last time if she's totally good and that I have nothing to worry about with us having sex, that I want her and can tell she wants me (I can smell her musk at this point), but just want to be totally certain she's thinking straight. She confirms again. I start fingering her and she's wet as hell.

Because of how long we've been building up (from first kiss to this moment, it had probably been about 2.5 hours), my dick is totally ready to go lol, especially in the last 30 or so. I bust in like 2 minutes.. tops lol, and my dick was rock fucking hard. I think part of it is the diet I've been on, along with the exercise. I don't get embarrassed and tell her that it was quite the build up. She says she's used to it, and takes it as a compliment.

We lay down and now she has much more energy. She tells me multiple stories of other guys she's been with / have tried to get her, and compliments me on my directness and that it's very attractive. She says there's a couple orbiters around her right now that are annoying pussies, and that one guy tried to buy her food, she declined the offer, and then the dude got PISSED in line, publicly. That kid needs some GC in his life, yeesh.

We fuck one more time and I last longer, and the sex is much better. She's got a great body. Nice hips to waist ratio, big ass, solid tits, and slim.

I drive her back to her dorm and snag a kiss, then text her the next day about the good time I had, and she returns that she also had a solid time.

So.. pretty weird, but worth it I'd say. I'm just not used to a girl that has medication / an energy (?) disorder. I'm thinking I'll probably have sex with her again since we're classmates.

Cheers.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hue said:
Then it got weird.

We watch music and I kiss her again a few times, sometimes me pulling back, sometimes her. By about the 4th time we start actually making out but she is a dead fish. Like I was moving her body around and leading the whole time. We're laying down on my couch and I try to move us to the bed, because we're a bit too big for the couch. She doesn't want to get up, which at first I take as LMR.

Then she starts to sink between my couch and my table. I make fun of her, saying, "are you headed to the floor?" and she says yes, and continues to sink down to the floor. I'm weirded out and say "okay lol have fun down there!". And she goes all the way down, now lying between my coffee table and my couch with me on the couch, and just lies there! Wtf??

I move the coffee table forward so she has more room and laugh saying "you're so weird!" and she pops up a little bit (having been also FACING the floor), like "what?? :) ". At this point I'm like "does this bitch want to hook up on the floor?? is this some genius shit test???" and just make fun of her for being on the floor, showing my confusion.

After I invite her up she says no and that she likes the floor. SHE LIKES THE FLOOR. I'm just like oookaaay.

I laughed out loud reading this :D So funny! Good job man!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sandman,

I laughed out loud reading this :D So funny! Good job man!

Haha yea I teased her about it a good bit after I er.. woke her up a bit. Thanks bruddah!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Didn't have a huge desire to approach this week, though I did strike up a conversation with some girl leaving class the same time as me. She was an HB6 indian girl, but after a few minutes into conversation I lost interest because of her voice and overall vibe.

I went out Thursday and almost got in a fight. Gonna make a post in General about it after this post. Tuna was with me and it was us versus 8 guys. We're both two tall and skinny dudes, we simply would have lost. While I was out this girl I fucked last summer and her friend group popped outta nowhere, so I ended up hanging with them the rest of the time. This guy that went to my HS came up to us toward the end of the night (total douche and frankly fake as fuck, but good looking and dominant guy) and was tryna smash. He had her and even pulled her outside for a makeout, but then the gal clearly bailed because her friends didn't approve. I even heard on the way back to everyone's house the girls talking shit about him and her saying "Yea! Because he's so skinny!" (he's pretty muscular) while looking up and away.

The reason I was able to smash was because my friend (her bestie) advocated for my pipe - something Mr. Hot Douche didn't have going for him.

Friday I hung out with my HS friends and really didn't have that great of a time. The two guys from my HS are pretty timid, and are explicitly showing that they're annoyed / disinterested with me trying to go out. I strongly suggest us just going out to where people are, and then get the ball rolling and see where we end up (spontaneity and lack of expectations), but these guys want a structured plan to follow before doing anything. This is becoming a theme, alongside with subtle (and not so subtle) signs of disrespect such as not taking me seriously (and when discussing things attacking my character rather than my content), crossing boundaries with guy-banter, and general incongruence of interest. I'm really getting tired of hanging out with these guys. Visiting Texas and talking with so many people / making friends for the week showed me that there are more people than the friends you have that you can make close bonds with. The close bonds I have with these guys will always be there, but macro-socially they're whittling down.

I only made like two approaches, one just to fuck with this girl who had a taser, and one sophomore girl at a SweetBro's party who I tried to move way too fast and she clutched back to her friends so I left.

Had my first real shift at my new job (a bar/restaurant) yesterday, and really like the crew and the vibe of the whole place :)

Also the girls (much hotter than my old place of work) there are giving me IOI's, probably because 1). I'm awesome and 2). I have that new guy card.

Also I don't have a whole lot to write about my spring break LR other than I persisted through text / calling a girl I met during a day drink, met her a block from her house and my impromptu apt, then plunged to deep dive and hooking up as soon as I brought her back (talked about meditation and buddhism for a bit), 69'd her with LMR, then fucked her in the morning after letting her stay the night. HB7 blonde girl from UT.

As far as my goals list I'm still stabilizing myself but will take the time next week after I finish up some more of Hector's videos and school projects.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Went out on Thursday and was dressed to a T with what I'm going for. White collared undershirt, black denim jacket, khaki's and black shoes. The first bar we go to there's a table of 4 girls looking at me, and my buddy tells me "I'm not allowed to talk to girls tonight" because he's so used to me leaving without a word and approaching haha. We all bought discounted pitchers and it was quite a good time - great conversation and nothing felt forced. As we're leaving I approach the group because one of them called out to me, but when I got there they more or less shut down. Maybe they were nervous.

Then we pregamed at my buddy's since happy hour was over, and left to another popular thursday bar. Likewise, I got into some really solid conversations and saw some people I hadn't in years to spend most the rest of the night with.

When I was getting a drink this cute petite blonde with really pretty eyes started talking to me. She was waiting on a Tinder date, and I laughed, got us drinks, and moved her, getting physical the whole time. She literally said she would hang out with me had she not been on a date. I try to yes ladder then go for a kiss, but she deflects it. I tell her I just felt like trying to kiss her, no biggie. After I got her number and teased her to have fun on her date I saw the guy. In passing I tapped the blonde and she gave me a look that said she wasn't really enjoying herself. Maybe if I persisted and moved her things would have been different.

Then Mini came out of nowhere, but at this point I was nearly black-out drunk. I don't remember a whole lot of what we talked about, but it took a lot of mental energy to pull myself together to even speak. I think I tried some romantic frame, and she kept asking about what I did over vacation but because I was so drunk I couldn't speak without tangenting. I think I asked her home but she gave me some excuse per usual - though I remember she was engaged and enjoying the conversation. She looked really cute that night. I texted her the next day to try to plan a meet up and she said she's going home for easter, so I sent her a pretty low effort text and got one back.

Friday I worked and then went out but nothing on girls except a coworker who's interested, then Saturday I worked all night and got two girls numbers. I texted one but it was late and she stopped responding, so I'm gonna wait until next week then reengage. Got nudes from a HB8 Tinder girl this morning but she lives far away.

March summary coming, but I think I'm going to switch up my grading scale and monthly expectations because I feel like the system I'm using isn't actually producing the results I want. I need more specific goals, not just, "Exercise" and then an overall guestimate with how I did.

Also just read the "Grand Master Style" article and it is RIGHT up my alley. I expect to start using that immediately.

Was offered a dream summer internship on Friday. I hope I can do what is expected up until that point, and while I'm slightly disappointed about not going full time as a server (or dedicating more time to game) this is huge for me and I can not pass it up.

One more month of school for this year... things are about to get rowdy.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Not a whole lotta time to journal of late. March summary coming tomorrow? Hopefully?

Saw something today worth an quickie though.

Right before my exam began I turn to the girl to my left HB5 and ask her if she knows a certain term. She makes a very warm smile, turns her head, and goes "I don't know". I just reply, "oh haha, great!". And she laughs. Nothing crazy.

I finish the test, and then right after, she finishes the test. I walk out and am engrossed in my phone emailing this guy and texting a few people, standing kind of out in the open in the building lobby. I kind of stuck out - most people are seated to the sides and I'm just kind of there on my phone. I decide to turn and plant my body on the table-study-bar like 15 ft away and continue emailing after a few minutes of this, and immediately I notice the girl (who apparently had been sitting only ft from me) get up and leave.

Maybe I'm a narcissist (well...lololol), but I swear this bitch wanted me to open her. Not hot enough, but still.

Keep ya eyes peeled boys.

Hue

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Looking forward to your March summary! I think you are on the verge of a very big leap forward.

I'd agree that girl was interested. Poor chick...

Just read your "I Like Floor" LR... LMAO! Have you seen her since? She is probably sleeping as I write this hahaha

How's Grand Master style going btw? I've started using it too, its hilarious. It's like Helen Keller getting hit by a tidal wave when you can tell the girl just doesn't know how to react.

A

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ambiance,

I asked floor girl to skip class with me the day after I found out we don't take attendance anymore (aka fuck) and she declined and still attends every class - though last I talked to her she was all smiles. I texted her something about an extra credit assignment and she ignored it, and I saw her on her phone after showing up late to the lecture, so.. something might be going south in that department.

For Grand Master style I'm still testing the waters but so far I love it. On Wednesday I went to a bar with a few friends (totally dead) and so I was like one of 4 guys there with all chicks. I came in high energy to a group of three and we played pong with them at the bar, where I split us in pairs to get closer to the chicks. I slowly built up touch with my cute partner while throwing innuendo in there, but I didn't really use GM until the end.

So the leader of the group (not cute) had this cool glow-light-up cup and I put it in my jacket while making eye contact with her and smirking. A few minutes later we're all mingling and she asks me what's in my pocket and touches the cup-bulge and I just exclaim, "Oh? This?! Well it's a dildo!" and they all burst out laughing. I tell them I normally don't take it out to the bar but I was really feeling frisky tonight, plus it lights up. I went on to say I had to test it on my friend first and kissed him on the cheek, then asked them if they'd like to join. They were all cheesing the whole time.

A bit after I isolated my girl and got a bit more physical. She was definitely down but she's an RA so she had to return to the dorm - I offered to come with but she declined so I got her number. When I come back to the group I was able to jump on some thing this girl said about herself (I was drunk then and a bit hungover now so I don't really remember what it was), but I went "oh? has this always been a problem for you?" then touched her arm and said just kidding (; and the group seemed to like that.

Then our uber came for another bar and I was saying goodbye, I just spontaneously got the idea to do a group huddle with me and all the girls with our heads touching, saying something along the lines of "alright you beautiful people it's been a pleasure teaching you all how to play beer pong and creating such a powerful bond, time for hugs" and give the two other girls hugs. I grab my girls ass when we hug, and then she tries to kiss me! I wouldn't let her, but I totally should have just gotten savage and went for a hard makeout before leaving.

I definitely advocate grabbing as much ass as possible.

Last night I went out and fucked a HB6 Semi-Butterface lol. Great body, and a good fuck. We fucked for like 5 hours and then twice again this morning. I wanted to get my dick wet so I did. But now my dick hurts :p

Funny story though, when I was posted up trying to get girls lured to me and escalate, I went up to a girl that had called me cute at the bar about an hour of me being there. When I came back I started to grab ass and such, but then her dude friends start to cockblock and call me out saying the only reason I'm going for her is because she called me cute earlier. I don't deny it and laugh it off.

Then the HB6 comes over to me and I can tell she wants dick so I grab her ass soon into the conversation and it's fine. Things go well, and then one of the dudes comes up to me and literally says, "bro, you're a good looking dude and way out of her league. You can fuck anybody here. Don't fuck her, bro". and I laugh and say (with her like right there) "Yea well I fuck who I want to fuck so thanks for the advice bud" and he tried to play it cool but I can see him kinda getting shaken on the inside. I return to my girl and get her outside. It's very clear that we're gonna fuck.

We're standing outside, about to leave to my house and the dude comes up, grabs her, and says something along the lines of "are you sure you're just gonna go home with some guy?" and she goes "um, yea?" and he grabs her closer and gives her crazy eyes like O.O and I'm just like wtf this kid is such a loser lol. Turns out she took his virginity. He goes on to text her to get checked for STD's, and we jokingly reply on her phone "sorry not sorry" at like 5 AM after banging and the kid fucking REPLIES immediately all butthurt, after trying to slut shame her. Some people dude, jesus.

But hey, I had fun ;P

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
March 2018 Summary

March Summary

What a month. My mindset has grown so much as of late, and I feel like I'm beginning to blossom in major areas. My diet has kept up, and I generally feel great. I'm juggling so many things at once right now though - and I still have some serious thinking to do considering organizing my self improvement. As of now I'm just working on hella projects and then going out on my off-ish days (though I have no actual days without some heavy lifting) so I'm just gonna use the typical scoring. Although, I'm succeeding in other aspects such as professionally, satisfaction, feeling of purpose, mindsets, and feeling of growth. But hey, I'll throw it on here.

Diet: 7/10 - I've consistently been eating quality food for a minute now and I'm seeing the benefits in my general energy, my mood, and my hard-ons (lol). The latter being, my dick is rock hard when I'm up now as a result of either testosterone or nutrition.. or both. Though I had too many cheat days with some birthdays, Easter, and eating training food at my new job.

Exercise 2/10 - I'm losing muscle and have almost entirely fallen off my workout routine because I'm so busy. I have some specific projects I need to finish before I can allocate my time consistently and efficiently with workouts.

Finances 5/10 - Still essentially broke, but I made close to 300$ this weekend and will continue to have steady cash flow at my new job. Also landed an internship, negotiated a contract, and will soon be getting paid for that as well.

Education 9/10 - A couple A's are now A-'s, but this is still solid. My research labs are going well and all my teachers like me. I have some letter of rec's to be written next semester and I'm still applying to more research labs that are better suited for my interests. Also my internship will provide me with a wealth of knowledge for graduate school.

Drinking 1/10 - I almost got in two fights, did something stupid in bed from being drunk, and haven't really slowed down. Also drank like an alcoholic for the entirety of spring break, lost my wallet, and spent a ridiculous among of alcohol in Texas. While I had a shit ton of fun with partying this month, holy shit did it (not it, holy shit did I) fuck my shit up.

24/50 --> 48% and no longer "passing". Hence the reason this system is stupid ^ I've had tremendous growth this month.

My research lab (made up of me and 6 women) is getting to the point where I'm seeing polarization. Most girls openly flirt with me, one girl who I took on a date then left there to dry dislikes me (but she's low value, I don't care), and my bosses are starting to treat me a little differently. I get into full on flirting at times and forget the fucking door is right there, with my superiors no more than 15 ft from me and definitely in ear shot.

One girl basically tried to get me to ask for her number and we were having a undercurrent conversation about guys she likes and we played around with chase frames - but I didn't go for it because I want another girl there.

This other girl told me that she was recently single and I immediately sexualized conversation and changed the subject, and she basically gasped and smiled at me before eventually playfully flirting and me getting her number. Tried to meet up with her that weekend but she went out with friends instead and I didn't want to appear thirsty. I added her on Snapchat and haven't gotten an add-back.

This may be my narcissism / self-serving bias or whatever you want to call it, but I think that almost every girl in my research lab wants to fuck me, though generally shows caution during the work environment. Ironically, the two girls with boyfriends are the most accepting of frames / playful. One girl who isn't an assistant, but actually works there definitely wants it but also seems to be boyfriend hunting and has only given me windows to move things forward when her and I are separated from everybody else.

I think I'm gonna have us all go out for a "end of the year party" and fuck one of them. Or, I could wait till one of the last few days and tell the one that works there that we're getting a drink.

y friend got mad at me for using him to play darts to have girls play with us - he just wanted to play darts and the girl he was paired with was like a 4. Get over it, bro.. you have a girlfriend anyway. Bonus points to me for not drinking all that much.

Hindsight my dude was mad that I brought girls to the game because he wanted a night for the boys. Me bringing the girls over was a selfish move on my part, from his standpoint. He's not the type to mingle unless he already knows the crowd.

Then I was grabbing this petite chicks squishy booty until her boyfriend from the army came up and started talking mad shit.

This keeps happening. Other men are becoming afraid of me talking to their girls. I haven't felt this kind of feeling before, but I'm cautious towards it. Since I know (as Hector talks about this in his book) that the anger they give me, the hate, is derived from fear.. it feels powerful. It is powerful. But idk, there are times that I reflect on my enjoyment of this power (the ego boost it gives me, knowing what's going on) and dislike myself for it.

Oh and that sorority chick from a few weeks back is seemingly over me now.

She went on spring break with girls from my highschool + attraction expires. Don't really care tbh.

And I quote her saying, "yea I mean what I've always dreamed of having was just being a part of a group with celebrities. just to be around celebrities like whenever I wanted and have that level of status". el oh el you groupie hoe. Didn't stop me from qualifying her on her fashiom sense and getting her number.

I ended up flaking on the date and telling her maybe after break, then never texting her. I wasn't attracted to her because of her personality & while I'm cautious towards me letting ego and defense mechanisms get in the way of what's actually holding me back from pursuing certain women I feel I'm getting better at going for the one's I want and one's that seem more into what I'm looking for.

We went to a bar, I text Lipstick if I'll be seeing her tonight and she just replies "no." so I hit her back with an "lol". and end up seeing her later. I kiss her on the cheek and start flirting and trying to move her but per usual her lame friends are there and looking cockblocky.

At one point I did eventually move and sit with her for her alleged fuckbuddy to come up amd try and tool me. At first I ignored him, but then she didn't stay in circle with me so I tool him back, then she leaves and I look him dead in the eye with a combination of *wtf* face and laughing and say "do I know you?" and he looks down looking sad then leaves. I told her to come with me latwr and she wouldn't so I left the bar.

More or less reestablished attraction this Wednesday. I saw her at that first bar and talked to her but she was being a bitch so I left, then right after that I had preselection as mentioned in the above post. Then I saw her at the next bar and she actually came up to me - I almost got her to leave with me, our legs were locked and she was fully engaged.. though she ultimately wouldn't leave her friend and comply so I left the bar.

Oh and at one point this hoe wanted a shot from me but I could smell white girl flakiness on her and ejected. Later her friend came up to me as they were leaving with a lustful look and a tap on the leg, only for her friends to pull her away.

Example of me reading them to more than likely know who is actually interested, and who may have ulterior motives (free shot). Not to say I could definitely have fucked the interested one, friend groups are still a tough barrier to jump over at times.

LR: I love floor Shoot your shot.. and then some lol.

I went out Thursday and almost got in a fight. Gonna make a post in General about it after this post. Tuna was with me and it was us versus 8 guys. We're both two tall and skinny dudes, we simply would have lost.

Choose your battles.

Also I'm gonna have to learn self-defense soon, seriously. If I'm posing as a threat to guys now then I'm eventually gonna get the guy who swings and I don't want to deal with the full consequences that could bring.

The reason I was able to smash was because my friend (her bestie) advocated for my pipe - something Mr. Hot Douche didn't have going for him.

Talked with Mr. Hot Douche and had a good laugh about the whole situation (though I didn't tell him why he didn't get laid or bring up him not piping, that would be fucking retarded). That dude is fake though, so, meh.

Visiting Texas and talking with so many people / making friends for the week showed me that there are more people than the friends you have that you can make close bonds with. The close bonds I have with these guys will always be there, but macro-socially they're whittling down.

Yep.

Also the girls (much hotter than my old place of work) there are giving me IOI's, probably because 1). I'm awesome and 2). I have that new guy card.

3). I'm one of four straight guys who work there.
4). I've gotten at least one number every weekend I've worked from my tables.

After I got her number and teased her to have fun on her date I saw the guy. In passing I tapped the blonde and she gave me a look that said she wasn't really enjoying herself. Maybe if I persisted and moved her things would have been different.

No answer from her, but I don't really care. Lol sorry if this "meh" attitude is coming off as nihilistic, it's more of abundance mentality than anything.

Then Mini came out of nowhere, but at this point I was nearly black-out drunk. I don't remember a whole lot of what we talked about, but it took a lot of mental energy to pull myself together to even speak. I think I tried some romantic frame, and she kept asking about what I did over vacation but because I was so drunk I couldn't speak without tangenting. I think I asked her home but she gave me some excuse per usual - though I remember she was engaged and enjoying the conversation. She looked really cute that night. I texted her the next day to try to plan a meet up and she said she's going home for easter, so I sent her a pretty low effort text and got one back.

Maybe she'll be cooler with the end of the semester when I see her at a party. It's weird to think I've been "working on her" for almost 2 years now.

Got nudes from a HB8 Tinder girl this morning but she lives far away.

Can't wait for the virtual reality dating apps coming in 2045 with full-synthetic-sex-action.

Makeouts: 3
Lays: 2

All in all, I just feel like I know where I'm going, and what I'm doing. My external validation has lowered, and my self-esteem is more stable. While I'll admit, I'm still fluctuating with cockiness & low-self esteem to some degree, I'm closer to confidence. This has been an amazing year, and I'm more excited for the future than ever.

Let's get it.

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Above +1
Literally spent last night dreaming about grabbing girls' asses after reading that before falling asleep, LOL. Gonna start doing that way more;)

That's so hilarious how that dude was behaving! What a pussy. He was probably up all night staring at his phone begging the gods for her to text him back lmao

You're really on a roll Hue, I think these next couple months and summer are gonna be huge for you.

@Above
If you wanna get a background in self-defense I'd highly recommend Krav or Ju Jitsu. It's not too expensive to learn and has so many benefits.

Excited to see how your new job goes! I think with all your momentum and inner game boosts you will slay.

Very interesting and inspiring month. Keep it up brother!

A

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ambiance,

Learn to lucid dream. Totally worth it and once you're good it's your imaginary, consequence free, subconscious playground. Tread carefully though because it's quite literally escaping from reality.

Also I think I'm gonna do Muay Thai after researching because I've always had good coordination with my legs, but I still can't reasonably commit till summer so I bave more time to decide.

~~~~~

Didn't write about this but after a night out with Mad Hatter and getting a graduate students number we went to the SweetBros party. I got bored after dancing for a bjt and went to the bar alone.

There I approached a group of 3 and all of them were interested at first, but then the guys they were with started confronting me and I more or less ignored them because I saw the alpha girl was still interested. I can't remember if I grabbes her ass but I think I did - I know I touched her and then her boyfriend came up and tried to befriend me. He was kinda a pussy so I didn't really let up with flirting / nonchalantly presenting dominance.

Somewhat unlike me, but in my drunked momentum I didn't submit and almost actually got him to get me a drink and accept my frame, but I played nice. Right before close his friend started screaming at me out of nowhere that it was time for me to leave and his eyes were fully dilated in hate. I slipped very briefly into a meditative like state and transitioned to a calm approach, touched him lightly amd meta'd the situation - his outburst was totally uncalibrated. The girls were back to staring at me eagerly smiling after this while the boyfriend calmed his friend, but seeing the potential outcomes I stayed for another minute then took me leave.

The hottest girl in one of my classes have been playing a slight game if cat and mouse but I think my sprezzatura won out and we have a date this Friday. She also got me coffee today, and gave me free shooters for sending her a copy of notes, and tried to get me to sit with her after I already plopped down and didn't comply. We walked home together after class and flirted about half the time.

Mmmk. Back to work :'-)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: That White Boy

Just banged a HB7 black girl from Tinder named T. Shout out to Ambiance for providing the killer opener. Great way to gauge a girls interest and jump straight into the flirtation. This was a walk in the park, and probably in part because she just wanted pipe.

Me: sorry I don't think I can have you around me rn, you're way too cute and tempting
Her: Whats wrong with temptation
Me: I'm so busy T! temptation always wrangles me out of my obligations, other than that they're just dandy(;
Her: Whats life without temptation and distraction
Me: kinda like sex without pleasure, I'd imagine
Her: Right fun but could end badly lol
Me: lol I mean bad sex isn't fun - worse than no sex imo (Alek's technique)
Her: I wouldn't know I make the best of any situation (her qualifying her sexual abilities, to a T how Alek intends this to work)
Me: well isn't that a good quality (;
Her: I guess so lol
Me: well if you'd like to make the best of a good situation why don't we share a drink or two
Her: When would you wanna do that
Me: I'm free tonight, don't have a whole lotta time the rest of the week. work for you?
Her: Sure except I don't drive
Me: no biggie I can drive, we can meet somewhere near your place or I'll just pick you up, your call (ballsy on my part to ask her to decide but I've seen things drop off if you try to lead too hard in situations like this)
Her: I trust that you aren't a serial killer I can give you my addy
Me: *cheesing emoji* same to you sweety. ya sure
Her: The "ya sure" throw me off *cheesing emoji*
Me: works for me, is what I was goin for. or is that too serial killy ;P
Her: No that's good I'm just weird lol anyway my address is 6969 Fuck Palace Lane
Me: all good lol. see you in a bit
Her: How long
Me: about 7 inches (jk jk I didn't say this)
Me: 5 min
Me: I'm chillin outside my car
Her: Lol mind going down the road my mom legit just pulled up and I don't need her seeing me getting into a stranger's car
Me: lol
Me: I low key think shes connecting the dots by looking at her lmao
Her: Yea I done f'd up lol
Me: whats your # *cheesing emoji*

After this I call her and we share a laugh about the situation with her mom. I pick her up after driving around the neighborhood for a bit and we go to my house. I make us drinks and she shows me some new Cardi B (haven't heard the new album but I love me some Cardi) and I show her some of my favorite tunes.

I ask her if she's a good kisser at some point and kiss her, then we talk about some nonsense. I could tell she was still nervous so I act a little goofy to let her relax / raise attainability or however you want to look at that (watch Hector's Youtube video, Girls Are Goofy, if you don't understand why I did this).

We start hooking up again and when things start getting hot and heavy she tells me she's on her period. I let her know I've parted the Red Sea before and don't really care, so long as she's not a gusher. Its the last day of her period and she's not, so cool. We go back at it and I do my usual "routine" of sucking on her tits and feeling up her ass below her pants.

Once we're at my bed we start undressing eachother and I have her suck me off on her knees. Really solid head. We enjoy eachothers parts a little more than I get her in my bed and rubbing her pussy on my dick then insert with her on top. Normally I'm pretty dominating from below, but she seemed to know what she was doing so I mostly laid back and let her go at it. This girl can fucking RIDE dick. Pretty damn enjoyable.

I bust and we spoon and share funny sex stories in bed for a while - she tells me about a threesome she had and I tell her some tales one could find in my journal / LR's. I end things and drive her home - and once she checks her phone, her mom had texted her, "I hope that white boy outside ain't here to pick you up" lmao. Love it. Not sure what T said back to her, if anything at all, but I got a little chuckle out of this.

Cheers,

Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday

Got drinks with friends, eventually ran into my old roommate and shit got weird. Apparently my old roommate was acting differently because I was there (according to his friend) and it put me in a really weird position. Then we went to his plug's house (who I know and I'm friends with), and I was sitting on his bed talking to this girlfriend. I don't think I busted a move on her, but the plug loudly kicked me out while smiling devilishly. Very odd. I texted my old roommate what happened the next day and didn't get an answer.

Friday

Overall, a good day.. but weird. It was gorgeous out and I was ready to get drunk the second class was done. My date with the girl in class got pushed back to later so I flaked. I had been jubilant walking around campus and my fucks were nowhere to be found. We start at my house with drinks and good conversation, then left to a happy hour, then to a SweetBro's party. Pretty fun, but not a whole lotta gaming on my part. I tried to strike up conversation with this girl from a month ago but could tell she wasn't that interested anymore. They were playing volleyball and eventually someone tried tooling me so I left to chill with other dudes.

I was fucking SHITFACED. I'm yelling stupid shit to people while walking down the street, in an incredibly good mood. I roll up to the party and am being obnoxious, but in a fun enough way that everyone loved it. I impulsively leave to go get food, and in the gyro shoppe I'm literally fabricating a scenario with these strangers, tooling the one guy amongst 5 chicks and more or less harassing these people. It was funny, sure, but pretty fucking cringe.

The party moves elsewhere and I was slightly confused on the directions, so I end up walking by this group of 5 girls tanning multiple times and having impromptu conversation with them in passing. I find the party, then decide "fuck it, I'm gonna go up to these girls". I walk up and sit down with them and things go well for a good bit of time. When I'm about to leave though, I totally crash and burn. I was slightly off balance so in an attempt to stand up, I perched (yes, perched) BEHIND this girl, and the girls go "umm that's really weird how you're sitting behind her" and I TRY TO KISS HER CHEEK and they're all like "WTF dude??". Totally cringeworthy. I try to save my self a little bit by laughing and going "What?? It was on the cheek!" as I leave. They all get up to go back inside and essentially hide, and I "you're all lovely people! have a great day!". Smh... I told them where I work too which is just bad business, bad preselection, etc.

Me trying to use Grandmaster Style just went a little too far / I didn't do it properly. As Hector has described in his SuperSeducer videos, there's crass and there's fucking autistic.

Okay, now I'll get over myself. But lesson learned.. don't do that!

After this I hit a bump and get a little too wired. My high energy got narrowed to being hyper-focused. We left to another bar and I don't stay more than 5 minutes - no one was there and I was socially exhausted. I was tired of talking and doing shit with people.

I go home and make food, more or less shutting down for a bit. Kinda crazy how I went from stereotypical extraversion to stereotypical introversion in like an hour's time. My friend eventually comes over and we kick it then go back out around midnight.

Then it gets much better.

I'm not there more than 1 minute, and this HB8 gives me a sexy look. Wide hips, skinny waist, pretty face, and amazing lips. I immediately open her, and it's an immediate hook. Now I'm doing low energy. I seriously felt drawn to this girl. I wiggle my way into her getting me a beer, and seed in us going outside once we get the drinks and she agrees. We sit next to each other and the connection is just growing every second. I'm talking close to her ear and our faces are touching slightly - it was electric and dripping with arousal. She tried to kiss me, but I wouldn't let her.

I think I was slightly off in asking her to come home with me - she hesitated before agreeing. She says that we're not having sex and I just go "I never said anything about having sex (; that's all you". We make it a couple blocks and we're holding hands - and then I say something about how I flirt with my gay coworkers and she stops, now thinking that I'm gay since I wouldn't let her kiss me lol. So I have to make out with her for a bit and then get us moving again.

She stops again, saying "she never does this", and I say something along the lines of there being a first time for everything, and then qualify her because I felt she just thought I liked her physically - which isn't true. Her overall vibe was very warm, caring, with some slight sass and I really liked what I was seeing. We make out a bit more and some frat house his hooting and hollering at us, seeing what's going on.

We get to my house and show each other what music we like, then makeout some more. Then for about an hour it's a battle of her trying to leave, me getting her to stay --> makeout, repeat. The farthest I got was feeling her up in my bed, laying down. I think she grabbed my dick? I was still pretty fucking drunk. I pulled out like every trick in the book (foot in the door, yes ladders, how it's just a societal expectation to not listen to the feelings, how we might not have this connection we have right now if we see each other again, pregnant pauses, slow speech, bursts of passion) and it eventually failed out because she thought it would lead to sex and couldn't reconcile that. I get her number and walk her out, but not as smoothly as I liked.

Overall, I'd say she's the highest quality girl I've hooked up with. I think we could have a date this weekend, we'll see.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Got another number from work (3 weeks in a row now). I've gotten much better at recognizing IOI's from my tables. It's just little microexpressions in how they talk to you as they order, or if they ask you a question with a certain type of way so that the conversation might pick up, or if you use incidental touch and they accept it warmly --> they're interested.

With one table, a girl was weird with how she asked about the menu, and had a certain glint in her eye I noticed immediately. She couldn't pronounce the spanish words and when she got it right after I teased her I high fived her. I had a 15 top after that so I didn't have time to flirt with them here and there, but 20 minutes after I closed their table she called the other straight server over (about 25, good looking latino dude who's fairly muscular), had him get her a drink, and left her number. Point being: that girl wanted dick from somebody, and was testing the waters with guys she found attractive. This is why girls are a numbers game - you will eventually find the girls who want it just by coincidence.

The girl that left her number and I were much more sexually vibing than this first one. She sat in my section around 11:30 pm and she seemed a little drunk. I came over and the conversation went something like me asking if she needs anything (also I've been changing my fundamentals in small talk with tables A LOT at this new job), her teasing me about wanting their money and that their friend is at the bar, me qualifying her to her friend ("this one's pretty smart - she knows what I'm after") and then recommending drinks to them after she asked. I got them drinks and my coworker served them, then when I came back she goes:

Her: So.. I have a question... do you guys... serve... food here? :)
Me: *sexy smile* ...we do... serve... food here (exactly rhythmed how she said it)

Her smile grew with each word, and her friend's eyes lit up. Then I got them menus and used incidental touch in showing her what I recommended and they said I really sold them, and ordered 2 tacos, saying to surprise her with one of them.

Then a table of 5 sit down in my section and only get waters. Two guys are there and one of them gives me a very imposing look when I seat them. Right after I see these two guys sit down with the girls - I thought maybe they knew each other. At some point I see the girl I'd just flirted with looking uncomfortable and the imposing guy with a cocky smile on his face. As if he'd just said something in an attempt to flirt that didn't land well. I would have gone over but have a system with my side work and was about to get cut so I didn't.

When I came with the tacos, she immediately "called me out" about how I didn't come save them. I paused, told them I thought they knew them, then paused again and said "ah you did look uncomfortable for a second.. *turns to friend* were those guys creeping on you?". The friend said, while looking at my girl, "no, no we could handle them. *looks at me* we were fine :) ". Then I turn to my girl, who looks slightly conflicted and tell her, "hey well I have good news and will make it up to you... you asked for a surprise, *lifts up tacos* and I'm full of surprises. the shrimp taco is fuego. *touches her hand* bon appetite :) ".

When I come back again, I do the Caesar to crowd, gladiator thumb *up for good down for bad* and shake it in the middle, looking slightly downward with a slight, sly smile. Her mouth is full and her friend says "I'll tell you right now. She looooves em". I just smile, say "fantastic" and go back to work.

Finally, she's done with her food and the next step of the server process is to bring the check. She waves me over to the table as I'm doing my rounds, and gives me a big smile. I give her a little finger wave as I come up to the table. "Huuuuue :) can we have the checckkk?" I smile, tap her hand lightly, and say "sure". And both of them have big smiles. I thought about using a line Fuck This inspired me to use at my old job, "so should I just get your number now or are you gonna leave it on the check?" but I wasn't exactly saying witty shit left and right so decided against it to be congruent. I just continue to rely on a sexy vibe and fundamentals, hand them the check with some not so incidental touch, tell them it was a pleasure and to take care.

I was very confident that the number would be on the check because of the final couple interactions, but here's my analysis:

My girl had wanted to meet someone tonight, but the guys at bars prior to mine weren't giving her what she wanted. The friend knew this and wanted someone they both thought worthy and wanted to help the bridges of her friend and the guy to meet. This was moving in that direction until those guys sat down at their table (this place is half restaurant so hard to pull off on their part) - and a good move of mine would have been to subtly tool them or just casually and cooly come over to check on them.. that ought to have been enough to put the pressure on them.

When I came back my girl was disappointed in a guy yet another time - those guys were creepy and then I didn't save her from them. Her friend was more sober and basically knew that the guys would leave and that I'd be coming back in a few minutes, but emotion tends to live in the present. My girl was going off of her emotions and those guys stank up the stew for a little bit. I came back and actually qualified myself (and in a way submissive to her frame) - not a good move actually. This can be tough with being a server because teasing is a very delicate thing with some people at restaurants, though overall negative move on my part. At least I did it in a somewhat charming way with the surprises reference.

Then after this the friend talked with the friend enough to get her emotions back on track, possibly reframing me as the guy she's been looking for tonight. When I come back she's just as happy as, if not happier than she was before the guys came. I cement the emotions by using light touch and good fundamentals - the only calibrated thing I can do as a server (my manager would be like wtf Hue if I grabbed her ass, for example lol). She leaves her number, and now we're texting.

The main skills that you need in Server Game is fundamentals (attract them), social awareness (read their attraction), and social calibration (don't overdo or underdo how much you move things forward). Things like humor, wittiness, chase frames, sexual frames, etc. can all be dynamite and they help, but things you need in order to stay afloat are fundamentals, awareness, and calibration.

I would even argue that because this is a work setting it's better to underdo moving it forward than overdoing it (though depending on the rowdiness & the vibe of the place this varies). I've been more or less unaware at my old jobs, not had tried to flirt or anything and gotten multiple numbers in one night before. I like having a job and back at my first server job my manager called me out on being too much of a player where I worked (bringing in multiple different girls, overtly flirting with customers, etc.).

Also, preselection can be extremely easy to build in this setting. You talk with entire tables of girls, then go talk to other entire tables of girls, then talk to your hot girl coworkers. Also if you work at a cool place, the social proof is inherent.

I'm really excited for this summer. I feel like I'm getting better at the advance parts of this whole social thing every day (though I still have a lot to learn) and when I'm full time I'll get even more exposure to this age group (22-27). A bright future awaits.

Though it took me basically all day to get back to this point. I've felt depressed most of today and spent a lot of today in bed. I also have a huge project due tomorrow that I haven't started yet.. I'm about to start it immediately. I can feel myself getting a little obsessive about pussy again because I'm seeing results again and want to push myself to my limits.

Reflection of Friday night also... I think that I did two crucially wrong things with Mystery Woman. 1). I persisted too much in light of mistake number 2). I didn't acknowledge enough that she verbally said she thought she was too drunk. She hasn't texted me back but I'll persist in 3-5 days.

She seemed fine to me - like I've seen drunk girls, and I see them soberly at my job PLENTY lol. My intuition said that she was convincing herself she was too drunk for sex because of her sexual history (two LTR boyfriends), but maybe I was wrong. I was also drunker than her, but I'm also much more used to being more or less functional with a ton of alcohol in my system. But that's unimportant for a girl when she's reverse rationalizing - and the element of me just pushing (with some pull, too) multiple times, along with a somewhat sloppy exit, (I had just grabbed her tits while standing in my kitchen post makeout, then I walked her out..) it was just kind of weird and might jeopardize things.

Though I need to not be afraid to lose her. It's tough in situations like late night pulls because chances are, I will not see her again - but the fact that I really tried for tonight might have eventually tipped persistence to chasing and dropped it. She was a smoke, but if I can do that in like 20 minutes (tops) then I can do plenty going forward.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Monday

I flaked on a Tinder date because the girl's texts were boring and her snapchat pictures were all identical. Just meh vibe so I didn't feel like it.

Tuesday

Tried to set up a "party" with my research lab coworker who's getting married. The Reverse Psychology article clearly explained her rejection. I was getting her number and she was all (:):, but then I teased her about being confused with a droid and I said "ya you probably can't handle it" and she did EXACTLY what chase says experienced, not-interested girls do which is be bitchy like "yeaa you're right! I can't handle it", and she actually backspaced her phone number and put it down (plausible deniability on being a bitch and just not being able to figure out the phone).

I was gonna go with the "you're only gonna get one more dick for the rest of your life" kinda angle, but, eh lololol

Wednesday

I was cracked out on addy & coffee finishing several projects. Brought up The Shadow concept in my class and was tweaking. Not very sexy lol could have done it MUCH better if I were calm.

Thursday

My laptop crashed and I went into panic trying to get it fixed and turn in my final research paper. I got an extension, so I made the risky move of going out and getting drunk. And I realized... again... I'm getting too drunk for social circle. And, that I don't like hanging out with all my "friends", despite them being the "coolest frat" and all I just don't enjoy being with them all that much. Only some of them. However, I have seen first hand that some of them are are experts of social dynamics and I learn something everytime I'm with them... so the trade off is kind of worth it.

Friday

The girl in my class overslept and flaked on the date and there was this text exchange,
8:27 AM
Me: helloo. we still on for brunch missy?

11:00 AM *I call, no answer*
Me: ayy, I'm gonna start headin over there in a few. lemme know if you plan on joining!

1:00 PM
Her: *picture of her in bed*
Her: Dude I am sorry I legit just opened my eyes I literally didn't even hear anything I didn't mean to bail on you I swear to god. I even have class in 15 mins and just opened my eyes

5:45 PM
Me: ay shit happens. no biggie
Her: After exam Monday ??
Her: Don't hate me legit
Me: lol you're good
Me: there's a hockey game Monday, I'd be down with Tues
Her: Okay Tuesday is fine!

I feel despite her flaking, I have decent hands on the reigns with this one.

Then my buddy saw me walking down the street, called me, and invited me to a music festival. I impulsively bought a ticket and drove down to this other school. The frat he was friends with was meh other than a few kids (who later got a little weird as well). I texted Butterfly because she goes to the school the festival was at and we make plans to meet up later.

I was "King" of the dudes we were with by the time the festival started, and this one dude took notice and tried to fight me. He was drunk and I just verbally made him look like an idiot and he just kept shitting all over himself. Once we were at the festival I made a kind of cut-throat move and we ditched him.

As for the festival itself, it was fucking lit. Butterfly and I actually ran into eachother and I wasn't in the right headspace to talk with her. I felt an impulse to immediately kiss her - but I didn't, and then things were shitty from that moment onward, honestly. Then when I isolated us and tried to move her later I floundered on my speech, tried to kiss her, and got rejected. I don't know what it is with her! It's like I revert back to my old, pre GC days whenever I see her and I feel like this "new me" is a facade...

About an hour later I'm making out with some drunk chick and then her boyfriend comes and steals her lol.

Then, some dope shit.

I'm walking to the portapotty and notice this hot bartender HB8 brunette from my school with some dude trying (and seemingly failing) to lead her. I say hi and touch her a little bit, then go to the bathroom. When I come back up the hill, she's there, alone, waiting for me :)

I take notice of this and get touchy with her and our bodies on each other quite quickly, and chase frame the fuck out of her lol. Then, she kisses me! I guess my reputation at the bar she works has landed me some solid preselection, and/or the plausible deniability of having a concert hookup made her say fuck it. Plus I was looking pretty sexy (;

For the rest of the concert we're all over each other, dancing, touching each others parts (I grabbed her pussy and she touched my dick at one point), and honestly having a really good time. To my knowledge we were both just drunk, no molly or anything like that involved. My only fuck up was when I got her number, I put in a similar name to hers, and not her name. Not a huge deal because she was calling me by my brothers name the whole time - but initially I tried to be like "like it matters!" and make up for it (similar qualifying myself to some degree).

My texts were clever enough to make up for it, I hope. (I texted myself her name, with her phone)
Her: [not her name]
Her: Fuck you it's Bartender
Me: [Hue's brother]
Me: Fuck you it's Hue
Me: ;-*
Her: Hahahaha I [brother's name]
Her: What's up [brother's naaaaaaame]
Her: Jk

I chose not to answer because it puts me in a good position for when I see her at my city. Debating on just coming into her work and asking her out there, or texting her to set things up.

~~~~

My friend that invited me is good at seeing deep into people, and when we were hanging out he paused, looked at me, and said that he thinks that I'm longing connection and an actual significant other. Cold read. And it was accurate as fuck. All these things I'm doing (booze, girls, having a party-scene social network) are fun, but not giving me that deep feeling of belonging/purpose/satisfaction. I don't know any other way to find it, other than to keep up my passions and try to find that Ms. Right, though...

Good things will be happening this week. This is my most and least stressful finals week ever lol

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hue said:
All these things I'm doing (booze, girls, having a party-scene social network) are fun, but not giving me that deep feeling of belonging/purpose/satisfaction. I don't know any other way to find it, other than to keep up my passions and try to find that Ms. Right, though...

I know what you mean bro... I really want to fall in love but it seems like the more experienced I become, there is less of a chance of this happening... It is what it is though :) C'est la vie

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sandman,

Yea, I had a similar conversation with a few of my friends when they started to notice my increased interest in women. Both of them are traditional guys with LTR girlfriends throughout college. One tried to morally shame me that "these girls are people, too" and clearly didn't understand my motives of getting as much experience as possible (but him and I possess very different worldviews almost completely so tend to dish out discussions a lot) and the other just didn't understand why I was dating (or taking interest in) so many different girls and actually wanted to hear what I had to say.

The cynic in me says that love is just chemicals anyways, but I try to stay away from those types of thoughts because they rarely serve purpose and can cultivate true nihilism. For that reason I identify with Absurdism quite a bit. Though, the more I focus on things that serve some sort of purpose it makes it all good (hence the continuation of progress with women).

I do think my friend from the last post is right though. I just don't see it as a plausible thing to try and "start a long term relationship" just for the sake of doing so. It seems a lot more practical to keep up with the ONS's or FB relationships until I strike gold on something... if I do :p

It is what it is, bruddah.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Date with girl in class - another reasonable flake....

Monday we caught each other before our exam and I flirted with her while she studied. I say she because she was anxiously hammering questions to herself and I, and I'd mostly just use touch and sexual framing with all the terms she said. She was into it and I remember two girls smiling at me from across the room whispering to each other and turning their bodies around. We set up for dinner & drinks Tuesday night.

Tuesday rolls around and she gets called into work (she sent me screenshots from her boss without me asking), so after some texting that Hector helped me with I invite her to my house after work for drinks and tacos. Then totally unexpectedly she declines and starts sending me all these "are you trying to bust a move on me? I'm not that type of girl.... what are you looking for in a relationship?" blah blah blah. So much screening over text. Which I don't get because I've broken plenty of touch barrier, been trying to get her on a date for a week or two, and have said plenty of sexual shit and single-lifestyle framing.

After she says no I throw the ball in her court. She sends me 5 texts back and I don't respond. Everyone is graduating bitch, I don't have time for that shit. If I lose her that's too bad.. almost everything up to this point said she would be a fun date.

I had that butterface over again because of the good sex, and flaked date (3rd time now) and I was in such a depressed state of mind (not so much the flake, just many things I'd rather not write about) I couldn't get a full hard on for long enough. Felt kinda bad.. but oh well.

Then we did poster presentations today and I ran into a girl I cold approached last year and forgot to text her back. We both realized as it was ending because I approached her - having planned to asked to on an instadate. A bit awkward. I think she's lesbian though? Either way I shouldn't have stopped myself from trying. I also tried to instigate some of the cooler people in our class to all go get drinks, but this hot chick (who has a boyfriend) and this kinda alpha-dude (though I think he's a pussy) passive aggressively said no.

I wonder if they banged. I stopped trying after the hot chick threw a paragraph about her family & bf in my inbox. If so, hat's off to the guy.. but I low key think he's more into being liked than capitalizing on the fruits on being liked.

Today I've been more energetic and in a better mood. Weekend begins tomorrow after my exam, so there's that. Then summer around the corner :)

>