Do You Like Anal Sex?

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm interested to know if you guys enjoy anal. I like the dominance of it and girls generally love it. I have a very dominance based sex game and anal sex = dominance. Even if I don't fuck there I'll usually incorporate a finger or two. But I don't really enjoy it all that much. It is too god damned tight! Even if I use a lot of lube (except for one girl who had a gaping hole lol but she was quite the slut).

What are your experiences?

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Grosses me out, never done it. Tried with a serious girlfriend a few years back and we didn't know what we were doing and couldn't get it in.

Current girl is totally into it and I have not availed myself of the opportunity. Probably will at some point just to check it off the list, but expectations are not high.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
After researching how to make it work it seems like too much effort, so I've never done it. It's one of those things that I'm slightly curious about but don't really care if it ever happens.

If a girl was really into it then I'd do it. If a girl doesn't care either way or isn't into it then it's not going to happen.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A girl once invited me to try it "because I want to make you happy". I was not over convinced, and never tried it again. What I like to do occasionally is to venture a finger during an otherwise more conventional sex.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I guess in general girls are more into it than men :) heard similar things from friends as well

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girls try anything.

If man can put a nuke in her asshole to send her to space, she don't mind risking losing a few brain cells to feel Nirvana. i am joking btw. You need to find a nuke first. A nuke silo as a house is available for few million dollars. Just need the missile, a group of mad female scientist just like her and put her on top of it.

Could be a breakthru. You never know :)

Zac

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I haven't tried it - yet! The thought of fucking a hole that shits has never been appealing. But recently, I feel like it's one of those things that I'll at least have to try and see if I can make it feel good. But I find vaginal sex satisfying.

Duke22

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hmm.... haven't tried it yet, but will definitely do it for experience, plus....I really want to do it!

slazenger

Space Monkey
space monkey
You haven't lived until you've railed a hot Colombian while she's screaming, "Dame tu leche en mi culo!" (Literally translated, "Give me your milk in my ass!")

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i find the dominance very appealing. It turns me on but the shitty part is well, when the dick is stained with ass goo or the finger (cuz i use my fingers to wet the hole.

Also, i do have to wash my dick before reinserting it into the girl's pussy. This makes for a clean and disease free gal after all.

slazenger

Space Monkey
space monkey
skin_man said:
i find the dominance very appealing. It turns me on but the shitty part is well, when the dick is stained with ass goo or the finger (cuz i use my fingers to wet the hole.

Also, i do have to wash my dick before reinserting it into the girl's pussy. This makes for a clean and disease free gal after all.

I find that it's generally best to save anal for last. Get her off (if possible) and do everything else you want to do, then engage the back door and finish there (or in her mouth if she's into that). Switching back and forth... it's too much work.

KevinWha

Rookie
Rookie
"You haven't lived until you've engaged the back door and finish there (or in her mouth if she's into that)"

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Completely forgot about this. Tried it before the summer vacation - physically, it was pretty much like vaginal sex, except a little tighter. I thought it was somewhat exciting because it was the verboten hole.

I'm not completely sure where I stand after one try. Perhaps as lovers, it might not be bad to get as much experience and skills in whatever's outside the norms as possible - especially when it comes to girls that are dying to try it with the right guy. To each his own :)

>