Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Date" with R went well. She's a very sexual person. Honestly, a walk in the park other than actually meeting up.

Texts:
2:00 PM
Her: Hi are we still on for later?
Me: yes we are missy. I'm neck deep in office hours rn but I'll text you after my exam
Her: Okay, good luck on your exam!!

6:50 PM I call her, no answer

7:33 PM She calls me, I pick up
Me: *at the gym* Hey R! How are you?
Her: Good!
Me: Yea I called to tell you that [barrrrrr] is cloooooosed.
Her: What? (lol okay too much)
Me: On Monday.
Her: Oh.
Me: Yea, so instead let's just got to PZ.
Her: Okay that works. Wait, sooooo I don't know if I can make 8:00 my car blah blah blah
Me: Oh yea?
Her: Yea, but once I fix this up... is 8:30 cool?
Me: I'm at the gym right now anyways
Her: Oh you are?
Me: Yea. Not a problem with me.
Her: Okay cool.
Me: Sounds good R, see you then *click*.

8:19
Her: I just got home, meet at PZ at 8:45??
Me: like 8:50~ is perfect. gotta hop in the shower real quick then I'll start walking over
Her: Let's call it 9 and then you don't have to rush??
Me: ;P good call, time management's not my forte
Her: Perfect, no biggie hahaha

*right when I get in my car, my buddy calls me trying to convince me to get a drink* 8:56
Her: Okay soooooo I missed that bus, might be a sec late :/
*me thinking she might be testing me, I grab a super quick drink with my friend*

9:10
Her: Are you here?
Me: I ran into a friend right when I saw your text, are you there now?
Her: Coming up now
Me: okay lol I'll be there shortly

9:21
Her: Hi fun fact they close at ten. Want to stay here or try somewhere else?

I call her

Me: Hey, R! Well this is just going splendid isn't it? Good startt!
Her: Haha yea we're rolling out a great beginning to the date
Me: Okay so tell you what.. after... I.. *I was pulling out of a parallel park* get out of being fucked in this parking spot...
Her: *laughs*
Me: ... I'm just gonna pick you up. You're at PZ now?
Her: Yea I'm here. You're driving?
Me: Yea I walked out and kinda said fuck that to the cold.
Her: Oh haha okay.
Me: Cool cool, I'll see you in a bit R.
Her: *starts saying something* *click* (lol I didn't mean to that time)

I pull up and she's on the phone, then gets off and gets in my car.

My plan is to say fuck the bars since things haven't been working with them, let's just go have a drink at my house.

She gets in, we have a warm greeting, and she starts talking about how she's trying to get a car for her job a little bit out of town. I ask some light question and break the touch barrier, to keep the banter up and her a little distracted. We get to a light that's next to a bar that's picky on ID's and she goes

Her: oh, [bar]. I was just gonna say... they're kind of hard on ID's... I got in last year though, once! :)
Me: Last year you did? I wasn't really planning on going there.
Her: Where'd you want to go?
Me: Well since the bars aren't being too nice to us, why don't we just make some drinks at my house?
Her: *smiles, slight downward head tilt, eyes sparkle a bit* Okay! ("you're gonna fuck me.")

I only lived like 6 blocks away from where we just turned, and I have her show me her fake ID. Then a fire truck goes by that I thought was an ambulance. When I pull over she says something like "that truck is just so much bigger than I thought it was" (lmao you don't say??). I just go "Hah, yea." She tells me her internship is paid and I say that she's poppin like Cardi B, out here making money moves. She mentions that she'll be getting a car from her parent's divorce contract and I acknowledge it, say that's cool about the car and try to shift to something else - didn't want to hurt the connection we had building.

We pull up, get out my garage, and walk through the lot to my house. I see a cat and go "ooooo, kitty. are you a cat person?" and she says she has two dogs, but wants a cat because cats are harder to get them to like you. I say "so you want a challenge?" and she laughs and says yes.

Nearly our entire dialogue felt like a dance of frames and windows and minor innuendos / associations to sex.

We get in, and my kitchen is pretty gross. I own it, and say I'll probably clean it up later.

I make her a drink, make myself one, bragging that I make the best tequila sunrises (the juice I use is pretty bomb not gonna lie) and we sit down. She tells me some story about a weird conversation she had on Tinder and I kind of play with her about it. I throw on some music, and ask her about the music she's into. Initially, we sat at 3oclock and 6oclock in a corner of my couch. Then as we chat a little more I move closer to her position, and then ask her to tell me about and show me pictures from her vacation. I had some Youtube Actor on my history who I look like and she see's it and calls me out, and I chase frame by saying she's just calling me cute, since the actor I look like is cute (I've heard this twice in the past weekend).

While doing so I see her Tinder, and tease her about re-downloading it, getting more physical to her side and her knee. She's submissive. I go further and get my arm around her as we look at her pictures, and frame her has having naughty pictures on here she doesn't want me to see. She says "oh I don't have anything, but now that you're looking through it I'm nervous" (lolololol). I scroll through some pics and find her in a bikini with her twin sister. I ask her which one's her, then quickly get it wrong haha, and the one that I thought she was has her eyes closed. I tell her to close her eyes and look at her. She does, and TOTALLY thought I was gonna kiss her. I don't just to make her want it more.

Then I remember Franco's put-her-drink-down move and do it. I can't remember the exact dialogue but she was like "why don't you do X?" (something with music) and I turn to her, my face next to hers with a brooding, seductive look and say "because X is boring" in a more hushed tone and manhandle kiss her, then pull off.

Melted butter. You could tell she wanted this to go exactly how it was going, and personally I find that a great feeling.

Then we both go back to watching the show, and I start playing with her body much more. Both of us were becoming very aroused. My hands rubbing on the inside of her left leg with my left and, her outside of the right with my right hand, and the sides of our bodies getting very close.

We're talking a little bit about music still and I just start quietly talking into her ear and letting my lips brush it, then start kissing it and she moans.

Surprisingly, she breaks kissing me once, and turns her head from me kissing her neck after that. I pull back a teeny bit and within 30 seconds go back into it. This time I'm more forceful with her body and she submits by getting on top of me. I pull the suck-on-her titties, cup the other one move that I mentioned in backstory's post about a girl thinking your a player, and it's muthafuckin magiccc.

I get her bra off, tell her to take her shirt off, and ask why my shirt is still on. Pretty nice tits. She says she's having trouble getting my shirt off and I just proceed to lift her up, throw her on the bed and rev things up while she rips off my shirt. It quickly turns into fucking. She said she was on birth control but I still use a condom. I busted quick lol. Like 3-4 minutes this time. I kept going for her and the condom ripped.

She's super into me after sex. We talk about sex for about 30-40 minutes, with intermittent kissing. I asked her when she knew she was going to fuck me and she said when I was touching her at the bar on wednesday. Even though that was light touching, that shit can be really powerful. She also told me that she doesn't want her guy friends to see her getting physical with other guys and she hates public displays of affection. Interesting. I tried to deep dive her about it but only got so far.

I also asked her thoughts on not fucking me the night we met (not in a worried or concerned way, just asking). And she got nervous, then said do you want to know? Do you really want to know? I told her yes and she said her ex boyfriend gave her chlamydia. I wonder if this is true, or if as backstory suggested she was fucking some other guy, or something else hidden - her nervousness could point to either.

I've had it (didn't tell her this) and understood it's not a big deal (you take a pill and *poof!*) so I said oh that's all? No biggie.

I couldn't get up when she gave me head, but then we fucked again and I give her doggystyle with clit stimulation (she's never had this and LOOOVES IT).

We hang around till midnight and I eventually kick her out. Said something kinda douchey her way out like "enjoy the walk home" which probably hurt attainability. I want to bang her again but picked up on some insecurity / tendency to dive into relationships which makes me skeptical of how well that'd play out.

When girls are excited about some guy they're really attracted to, they chase. This chick chased me like the whole time, so all I had to do was handle logistics and escalate. Fun.

OH and she told me that she's only on Tinder for likes, and that if she's feeling shitty she'll dress up with some sexy jeans and just walk around in the day time. BITCHES. WANT. TO. GET. DAY. GAMED. She said that ALL the guys that approach her aren't the ones she wants to. Lol. Fuck.

Let's see if I can pick up on IOI's and make something happen from this truth I've just been revealed. Hearing a concept, or conceptualizing something, is NOT knowing that thing (Hector made a video about this). Food for thought.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Are u black? Just asking because after reading your posts it looks like stuff I say lol.

Hue said:
"Date" with R went well. She's a very sexual person. Honestly, a walk in the park other than actually meeting up.

Texts:
2:00 PM
Her: Hi are we still on for later?
Me: yes we are missy. I'm neck deep in office hours rn but I'll text you after my exam
Her: Okay, good luck on your exam!!

6:50 PM I call her, no answer

7:33 PM She calls me, I pick up
Me: *at the gym* Hey R! How are you?
Her: Good!
Me: Yea I called to tell you that [barrrrrr] is cloooooosed.
Her: What? (lol okay too much)
Me: On Monday.
Her: Oh.
Me: Yea, so instead let's just got to PZ.
Her: Okay that works. Wait, sooooo I don't know if I can make 8:00 my car blah blah blah
Me: Oh yea?
Her: Yea, but once I fix this up... is 8:30 cool?
Me: I'm at the gym right now anyways
Her: Oh you are?
Me: Yea. Not a problem with me.
Her: Okay cool.
Me: Sounds good R, see you then *click*.

8:19
Her: I just got home, meet at PZ at 8:45??
Me: like 8:50~ is perfect. gotta hop in the shower real quick then I'll start walking over
Her: Let's call it 9 and then you don't have to rush??
Me: ;P good call, time management's not my forte
Her: Perfect, no biggie hahaha

*right when I get in my car, my buddy calls me trying to convince me to get a drink* 8:56
Her: Okay soooooo I missed that bus, might be a sec late :/
*me thinking she might be testing me, I grab a super quick drink with my friend*

9:10
Her: Are you here?
Me: I ran into a friend right when I saw your text, are you there now?
Her: Coming up now
Me: okay lol I'll be there shortly

9:21
Her: Hi fun fact they close at ten. Want to stay here or try somewhere else?

I call her

Me: Hey, R! Well this is just going splendid isn't it? Good startt!
Her: Haha yea we're rolling out a great beginning to the date
Me: Okay so tell you what.. after... I.. *I was pulling out of a parallel park* get out of being fucked in this parking spot...
Her: *laughs*
Me: ... I'm just gonna pick you up. You're at PZ now?
Her: Yea I'm here. You're driving?
Me: Yea I walked out and kinda said fuck that to the cold.
Her: Oh haha okay.
Me: Cool cool, I'll see you in a bit R.
Her: *starts saying something* *click* (lol I didn't mean to that time)

I pull up and she's on the phone, then gets off and gets in my car.

My plan is to say fuck the bars since things haven't been working with them, let's just go have a drink at my house.

She gets in, we have a warm greeting, and she starts talking about how she's trying to get a car for her job a little bit out of town. I ask some light question and break the touch barrier, to keep the banter up and her a little distracted. We get to a light that's next to a bar that's picky on ID's and she goes

Her: oh, [bar]. I was just gonna say... they're kind of hard on ID's... I got in last year though, once! :)
Me: Last year you did? I wasn't really planning on going there.
Her: Where'd you want to go?
Me: Well since the bars aren't being too nice to us, why don't we just make some drinks at my house?
Her: *smiles, slight downward head tilt, eyes sparkle a bit* Okay! ("you're gonna fuck me.")

I only lived like 6 blocks away from where we just turned, and I have her show me her fake ID. Then a fire truck goes by that I thought was an ambulance. When I pull over she says something like "that truck is just so much bigger than I thought it was" (lmao you don't say??). I just go "Hah, yea." She tells me her internship is paid and I say that she's poppin like Cardi B, out here making money moves. She mentions that she'll be getting a car from her parent's divorce contract and I acknowledge it, say that's cool about the car and try to shift to something else - didn't want to hurt the connection we had building.

We pull up, get out my garage, and walk through the lot to my house. I see a cat and go "ooooo, kitty. are you a cat person?" and she says she has two dogs, but wants a cat because cats are harder to get them to like you. I say "so you want a challenge?" and she laughs and says yes.

Nearly our entire dialogue felt like a dance of frames and windows and minor innuendos / associations to sex.

We get in, and my kitchen is pretty gross. I own it, and say I'll probably clean it up later.

I make her a drink, make myself one, bragging that I make the best tequila sunrises (the juice I use is pretty bomb not gonna lie) and we sit down. She tells me some story about a weird conversation she had on Tinder and I kind of play with her about it. I throw on some music, and ask her about the music she's into. Initially, we sat at 3oclock and 6oclock in a corner of my couch. Then as we chat a little more I move closer to her position, and then ask her to tell me about and show me pictures from her vacation. I had some Youtube Actor on my history who I look like and she see's it and calls me out, and I chase frame by saying she's just calling me cute, since the actor I look like is cute (I've heard this twice in the past weekend).

While doing so I see her Tinder, and tease her about re-downloading it, getting more physical to her side and her knee. She's submissive. I go further and get my arm around her as we look at her pictures, and frame her has having naughty pictures on here she doesn't want me to see. She says "oh I don't have anything, but now that you're looking through it I'm nervous" (lolololol). I scroll through some pics and find her in a bikini with her twin sister. I ask her which one's her, then quickly get it wrong haha, and the one that I thought she was has her eyes closed. I tell her to close her eyes and look at her. She does, and TOTALLY thought I was gonna kiss her. I don't just to make her want it more.

Then I remember Franco's put-her-drink-down move and do it. I can't remember the exact dialogue but she was like "why don't you do X?" (something with music) and I turn to her, my face next to hers with a brooding, seductive look and say "because X is boring" in a more hushed tone and manhandle kiss her, then pull off.

Melted butter. You could tell she wanted this to go exactly how it was going, and personally I find that a great feeling.

Then we both go back to watching the show, and I start playing with her body much more. Both of us were becoming very aroused. My hands rubbing on the inside of her left leg with my left and, her outside of the right with my right hand, and the sides of our bodies getting very close.

We're talking a little bit about music still and I just start quietly talking into her ear and letting my lips brush it, then start kissing it and she moans.

Surprisingly, she breaks kissing me once, and turns her head from me kissing her neck after that. I pull back a teeny bit and within 30 seconds go back into it. This time I'm more forceful with her body and she submits by getting on top of me. I pull the suck-on-her titties, cup the other one move that I mentioned in backstory's post about a girl thinking your a player, and it's muthafuckin magiccc.

I get her bra off, tell her to take her shirt off, and ask why my shirt is still on. Pretty nice tits. She says she's having trouble getting my shirt off and I just proceed to lift her up, throw her on the bed and rev things up while she rips off my shirt. It quickly turns into fucking. She said she was on birth control but I still use a condom. I busted quick lol. Like 3-4 minutes this time. I kept going for her and the condom ripped.

She's super into me after sex. We talk about sex for about 30-40 minutes, with intermittent kissing. I asked her when she knew she was going to fuck me and she said when I was touching her at the bar on wednesday. Even though that was light touching, that shit can be really powerful. She also told me that she doesn't want her guy friends to see her getting physical with other guys and she hates public displays of affection. Interesting. I tried to deep dive her about it but only got so far.

I also asked her thoughts on not fucking me the night we met (not in a worried or concerned way, just asking). And she got nervous, then said do you want to know? Do you really want to know? I told her yes and she said her ex boyfriend gave her chlamydia. I wonder if this is true, or if as backstory suggested she was fucking some other guy, or something else hidden - her nervousness could point to either.

I've had it (didn't tell her this) and understood it's not a big deal (you take a pill and *poof!*) so I said oh that's all? No biggie.

I couldn't get up when she gave me head, but then we fucked again and I give her doggystyle with clit stimulation (she's never had this and LOOOVES IT).

We hang around till midnight and I eventually kick her out. Said something kinda douchey her way out like "enjoy the walk home" which probably hurt attainability. I want to bang her again but picked up on some insecurity / tendency to dive into relationships which makes me skeptical of how well that'd play out.

When girls are excited about some guy they're really attracted to, they chase. This chick chased me like the whole time, so all I had to do was handle logistics and escalate. Fun.

OH and she told me that she's only on Tinder for likes, and that if she's feeling shitty she'll dress up with some sexy jeans and just walk around in the day time. BITCHES. WANT. TO. GET. DAY. GAMED. She said that ALL the guys that approach her aren't the ones she wants to. Lol. Fuck.

Let's see if I can pick up on IOI's and make something happen from this truth I've just been revealed. Hearing a concept, or conceptualizing something, is NOT knowing that thing (Hector made a video about this). Food for thought.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Are u black? Just asking because after reading your posts it looks like stuff I say lol.

I'm a cracker ass white boy bro.

Funny you mention that, R mentioned how I'm "too white for the way I am".

Many of my interests are heavily mixed with black culture though.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday

At a tequila tasting thing at work. 4 of us there. My coworker (waitress) who's always either a bitch to me, laughing a lot at what I'm saying, or giving me the eye starts asking about my love life. I deflect and redirect as much as possible, like 4-5 times (she started laughing when I said "I don't kiss and tell") before giving her a little, "I like to keep my options open".

She keeps pushing for it and I broke the "don't give her what she wants rule" again. I told her, "I'm in a couple open relationships" and she just goes "....damn Hue." I realize what I've done and try to compensate by going "yep, one for every day of the week" before giving her close to the same round of questioning her. Except she goes asexual with her head down.

Tells me the time some Australian dudes came in and after clocking out she went out with them she didn't do anything with any of them and she "can't believe I thought that", and that she is waiting till marriage. Not in a funny way though, totally serious. Then another girl we're with asks her if she's serious and she finally goes "no." I think what happened might have been both autorejection for what I exposed about myself, and then anti-slut defense to the rest of the coworkers.

Towards the end I managed to turn it around a little bit. I walked out a different way when returning to my car than she did, yet we land right next to eachother once we started heading where we were going. I have sauce on my shirt and was just getting a ton of shit about it lol, and just before we head separate ways, I point to my reflection while bumping into her with my arm going "who's that guy? I would sauce the living hell out of that guy" and she starts losing it. When we head separate ways I give her a byyeeee like you'll see girls do.

I had 3 interactions with good looking girls that went good and then bad.

1+2). We're at freestyle club and right before I go up two girls (HB6, HB7) walk in like "is this the rap club?? we wanted to watch!". That gave me a quick burst of motivation / energy to kill it, and I did, even referencing them in it - felt a great vibe while doing it. When I go up again I kinda bomb, saying too much shit about fucking bitches in my rap - plus it overall wasn't great. Shortly after that they left, and instead of just being like "yea, I gotta leave too" and walking out with them I stayed and rapped.

3). I'm studying after the club meeting and a HB7 with a trainee dog comes up and sits in front of me. I eventually caught her staring at me through corner of the eye after sneaking a few glances myself (petite blonde with perky tits, DSL's) and then her dog made a noise. I turned my attention to him just a tad and smiled, then she opened me with "haha sorry". We talked and I could feel her getting more into the conversation and me as it went, and then.. out of nowhere.. I just stop talking, and look at my notes for a minute or two. Then I try to ignite it again with something she said earlier (she grew up alone in a small town with tons of pets) and the vibe isn't much there anymore. Eventually, this turns into chasing because I abandoned the small ember I had started with her.

Thursday

7 approaches
Skipped some shit to party with my old HS friends that were mostly back in town. We grabbed beers, then went to a party. Not a ton of chicks showed up, but after riding to a bar with a huge squad enough people showed up for the amount of chicks out to be plentiful.

I opened 4 girls at once with something totally stupid - but it wasn't important. It reminded me of Pablo Garcia's comment in a podcast about the opener really not being that important if your fundamentals / way of going about it are good enough. I tapped the girl at the front and asked if that was a 5 she was about to pay with (and no shit, it's a 5 dollar bill, what else would it be?) and she thought I was gonna ask her to get me something and got all gamey-flirty, the other 3 just tuned into what's going on. I go "nooo, silly I assumed you were paying for all these fine ladies too, and I could scrounge your spot" in a girly flirty way and they all laughed, with the first girl saying sarcastic about it being a great observation.

Nonetheless I hooked and started talking to the girl now to my left, getting good vibes. Then it was my turn to get a drink, so I grabbed one and told the girls I'd find them later (should have been the other way around). I eventually do find them and the one I tried connecting with isn't interested anymore, but this girl on my left looks excitedly at me so I start talking with her, again with good vibes. I felt the window to get her number and got it, then to move her and asked her to come with me. She smiled with a pause, turned to her friends, and then told me it's a girls night out. Then the girls agreed, yea, it's a girls night out :) , I told them it will just be a second but then the girl wouldn't budge so I auto-rejected.

After this I walked into a teasey girl who graduated HB8 who flirted with me then left with like 3 guy friends.

Then I was getting an uber home and two latinas needed a ride from me, and I decided fuck it, let's go for it, and tried to get them to my house in like 40 seconds. They agreed to leave with me, but then started giving the driver directions to their different hotels, so I had both of them get out. Had a good laugh with the driver afterwards.

Friday

I worked, then got impromptu invited to an after party when I went out after. No new interactions but a fun time. I think this one girl in this friend group is using me to make her boyfriend have to prove himself more. Like she uses flirting with me as a test. I flirt back but nothing too crazy. The guy is the alpha of the friend group and not one to make enemies with.

Saturday

HS friend bbq, then went out to bars, then went to a frat party before bars again. Smh on missed opportunities that night. Also, some thought... how do you differentiate momentary flippancy and intended skewing of something?

Like if someone is trying to manipulate someone they might make a statement about something in a way that underminds it's seriousness / makes it an overstatement. This could be directly trying to skew it, or as a distraction to something else.

Or, if someone is just saying something in the moment that was for effect or right before changing subjects, rather than a serious statement, they're just being flippant about what they said. It wasn't intended for harm / to be taken seriously. Not the same as sarcasm, though.

Anyways, that night I was looking fucking nice. Received a lot of compliments. I got approached by a girl at the frat party, who's number I'd gotten a while ago not knowing she was dating a loose friend of mine. She told me that she likes my style and thinks I'm "fucking cute as hell" and I got real close to her face like "you're... you're not too bad yourself" (didn't expect it, hence the stutter. did feel that magnetic pull though) and felt the urge to kiss her, but then backed off. After that she practically did a lap around the place, and I saw her getting all flirty with this frat dude dating an IG model. I wonder if they just broke up, if she was just horny, or if she was trying to get his attention and start drama.

Then I went out to bars, and on the way in got pretty physical with these two girls, and had one of them taking my hand into the massive crowd to get drinks. I had to compete with like 3 guys all dancing around her and grabbing her attention, and when I finally started to lead by taking her hand, her friend pulled her away, I saw a slightly concerned look on her face so I left. Probably was being too aggressive for their social circle surrounding them. I found my old coworker and that girl I'm pretty sure I named Lips (missed threesome opportunity) and danced with them. I tried talking to Lips and she basically autorejected so I left shortly after.

Then I went to a gyro shop, and was half blacked out. I opened these two girls HB5, HB7 and asked them to buy me a gyro, and they at first were into my drunken charm and agreed to sit down with me. Then I have a window of memory gone, but blacked in with me asking them their thoughts my roommates old girlfriend being a cunt. I have no idea how the conversation got here, but it was fucking weird. They told me to stop being such an asshole, and that this "cunt" sounds like a really cool girl. I asked them to explain how I'm an asshole other than me using the word cunt and they started laughing their asses off, wouldn't tell me, then left smiling. I can't even begin to imagine how ridiculous the shit looked start to finish from an eagle view lol. Wow. Looking back the ordeal was pretty narcissistic.

Sunday

Felt great by the middle - end of work. New coworker = flirt = see how quickly you can get them to want to fuck you. Both the new hostesses, two waitresses, and one bartender want my dick or are at least interested. Debating if I should ask them on a date, or wait till the Xmas party and be a slut lol. If I do the date route, I have to decide on just one. Low chance that word won't get out, and then that creates a mess of social work environment.

Fuck, I hope I don't say the same line to both of them - that could be bad. Most of the shit I say is on the fly, but some chase frames are just too easy for me, since they usually work with my style, like "so other than me, what's your favorite part about the job? / your first day?".

My manager actually cut me off mid deep-dive twice with the new hostess. Which is fucking perfect situationally, it's like circumstantial fractionation.

There's this cute sophomore waitress too, who has never partied a day in her life. Such a hard worker, so easy to tease... I always have to get the cups from the shelf because she's short, and told her I'm gonna start charging her. She's adorable honestly lol.

Also had a killer set with server game, might post this as a FR.

Group of 4, one pretty, one cute, two meehh.
Me: Helloo ladies, how are we doing tonight?
Them: Good! :)
HB7: How are you? :)
Me: Great to hear, and I'm doing just dandy. My name's Hue and I'll be taking care of you ladies tonight. Can I get us anything to drink?

blah blah

Me: *goes to refill their waters using a pitcher* Wow, you guys really downed these things.
Them: *slight laughs*
HB7: Yea ahaha sorry! :)
Me: Thirsty girls...
Them: *laughs*
Me: ...my favorite.. *slightly devilish grin*
Them: *couple of them burst out laughing, all of them smiling at me*

blah blah, I get them refills once more and don't say anything food comes out

Me: Is everything satisfying over hear guys?
Them: *all agree*, one "thanks!" (probably insignificant)

*get's checks*

Me: Here you are girls *starts handing out checks* so, *looks at the HB7, then slightly turns to everybody* should I get your numbers now, or with the check?
Them: *all laugh and beam at me*
Me: *grin and walk away*

I grab their checks, cash em out, then give em back and wish them a fantastic night. One number from the cute chick (I think? I couldn't find her online, so I don't know if I'll text her. Maybe I will tomorrow), and a note from the pretty one, "you're hotter than the queso ;) " lol.

Monday

Got stoned with Bundle and banged tonight, and have R coming over tomorrow.

Bundle and I didn't connect much through conversation, but during the sex I felt very in tune with her vibe. We took it slow and the weed intensified everything. Like our minds really started to feel synced. She's also got a great pussy.

Fucked up thing the last two times we had sex though - she barely gets wet until sex. Never happened to me before. I try and focus on foreplay enough, as well as tease the fuck out of the girl's pussy until finally going in, to have her solidly wet / dripping / rubbing her wet pussy on my dick. Not with her though. The passed two times she'll blow me then I'll enter her barely wet pussy, and fuck her until she's into it.

I'm realizing she is a very anxious person. I knew she was anxious, but it was pretty bad this time - possibly because of the weed on both our ends. I usually can't do the whole conversation thing when I'm ripped, not so much because of the anxiety weed can give me but I just turn stupid as a rock. Despite that decided to dabble tonight. Not a lot of talking coming from me, which puts her in a hard spot as an anxious and stoned girl. Much harder for me to connect if there's anxiety floating around instead of excitement.

She had brought up how she's having "an identity crisis" about joining a sorority or not and looking at all of this ratemygreek shit. Normally, I'd explain that she will naturally fit where she fits - and not to worry about it. If she joins greek life she'll likely find people that she fucks with and fuck with her by the recruitment/bidding process. But I was stoned and slowed to neanderthal levels of intelligence, and instead answered her questions about who the best sororities were - which is just gonna make her more anxious and compare herself to those girls, as she had explained she'd been doing.

Then after sex I realized that and tried to deep dive her about it, but in my sluggish responses came off as insensitive / not giving a fuck, and she literally jumped out of my bed to get dressed, then left about 20 min later after throwing frames into leaving. Now I feel disconnected with her and like a bit of an asshole, even though I hadn't meant to come across this way.

I might call / text her about something or other and try to connect over the phone this week, because with the sex thing and the connection fading, much higher chances I lose her. It's very likely she feels used for sex, because that's the entirety of what my actions say. Or.. maybe I'm going about this the wrong way.. and she just wants dick o_O lol idk I'm tired and stoned. Gonna hit the hay.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Weekly goal: Finish reading book

Monday

Biceps & Back
Research Project
Class
Work

Tuesday

Class
Chest & Triceps
Class
Research Lab
Study for next week
Go out

Wednesday

Legs (Lunges)
Class
Tutoring
Freestyle
Study for next week

Thursday

Class
Research Lab
Class
Abs
Study for next week
Go out solo (C-->L-->Ot)

Friday

Work
Study
Go out with old roommate

Saturday

Get up at 10:00
Maintenance Workout
Journal Specific Goals for Day gaming before leaving
Mall Day Game
Day Drink (Go for day pull at M, O, E)
~?~

Sunday

Survive Hangover
Study
Run
Work

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Studied most of last week.

Went out Thursday with 8 approaches. First one was a group of 5 girls who didn't seem interested, and the hot one was at the corner of the table furthest away from me. I probably should have greeted the group as a whole and made fun of them for being antisocial in the corner or something, but instead I just asked two less hot girls how their night had been, with the intention of the others eventually showing me enough IOI's to introduce myself to them too.

Then there were two girls at the bar who were trying to get away with getting a drink deal even though they didn't have the right cup you need to bring / buy to get it, just one that looked like it. I tried to help them then teased them about being sneaky when the bartender told them nice try lol. One wasn't good looking and the other was cute, but I didn't hook them.

I eventually ran into a fraternity kid and bar hopped with him for a little while, but he was really tired and his brother's weren't doing it for me so I went solo to my favorite dive. Did a lap for scouting as usual, then approached the cutest girl. Unfortunately it was like 1:30 at that point so the hottest girl there was a 6~ latina. Immediate hook when I open wit her dancing by herself, looking silly, and I got her to sit down, her legs pressed into mine, really nice legs actually. I didn't move fast enough and the more I asked her about herself the more apparent it became I just wanted to fuck her - so why was I deep diving her. It went from 100 to like 60 and we both just fizzled out and parted ways.

Then R booty texted me. Had her over then didn't let her stay the night. She was not happy about that.

Friday

My highschool buddy had a halloween party. It was okay. Probably should have went somewhere more promising, but oh well I had fun with the guys. The 6 girls that came had boyfriends. Normally my onezy costume get's me a lot of attention among girls - at least it did at my old school. I invited my natural buddy to roll to bars with us and we all went to a couple. One dude's girlfriend is there who he's in a rough patch with (he's become whipped, all of us have seen it and been trying to tell him, and now he's waking up to that reality), so that stirred some emotion among him. My natural buddy is getting opened left and right, but I couldn't reach hooking point with the 3 girls I tried to talk with, also getting stink eye'd by one girl who I autorejected before. Didn't help with my vibe - felt like they wanted my friend, not me. May need to work on myself before I seriously consider wingmanning with him in the future. He called me the next day though and wanted to hang out again.

Saturday I worked all day, and today I'll relax, read, and get ahead in my classes.

I plan to go out on Tuesday (actual halloween) and give my goal for this month (2 new lays, 3 dates) one more try. Right now I'm at 1 lay, two dates (could have had 3-4 lays - mistakes to be learned from).

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Meditation is helping a lot for when my thoughts start to run a certain way. I'll catch them, "this is you doing this" and then return to the present moment. Very helpful with returning to a stable self-esteem, too. Feeling good right now.

Well, I failed to hit my mark.

Went out to my old work place and right as I was about to leave, my favorite old coworker comes in so I decide to have a margarita with him. Helped me get into my groove and fuck around. Also got invited to this years Xmas party >:)

I pop over to my buddy's house for the pregame. Have a talk with one of them, who confided in me that his girlfriend isn't giving him the connection he wants, and he's annoyed with her being a party girl. I explain to him to tread carefully - I've seen one of my friends with a party girlfriend use it to shift the dynamic of the relationship, and now he's whipped cream. She caught him right when we would have started being a player (one of my best friends, tall, handsome, cocky, oh and word got out to sororities that he's hung like a horse lol), a tendency talked about on GC before. Now he buys her shit, is hoes>bros, AND he's unhappy. I told him if it were me I'd just do best to make sure that you guys are still doing shit that YOU want to do, to not pay for all of her drinks (and tease her into buying you drinks), but to not let her partying bother him. She's into the scene, he's not, it's just a difference of preference.

We get to the bar and my natural friend from last weekend is there, being a loud drunk douche, and I greet him and his friends. They're all pretty fucked up, so I head inside.

I text the drunk girl that came onto me two weeks ago to come enjoy halloween with me and she brings her friends out. I'm touchy and flirty despite her not being single because of what happened plus we're good friends (we are so gonna fuck one night) and she introduces me to her british friend who's visiting. She's a HB7, plus bonus points for the accent. I love me an accent. She tells me they're throwing a party this weekend and I should come. I shift my gaze to the british friend, then back to her and say "I'd love to be there".

We pop around the bar, and I'm trying to decide which girls I'll be approaching among the choices tonight. I run into a bunch of people I know, and am getting many compliments on my halloween costume. I see an HB7 brunette looking at me, and I feel like I've served her table before, so I go up, "hey, aren't you that girl from [restaurant]?" and she denies it but body language is solid so I start asking her about herself, explaining I'm a server there. Eventually she starts going, "so I'm a bartender, and I've heard this little schicht before, I know what you're doing" I ignore her frame and then create an us vs world one saying that it's hilarious to see all the patterns of what customers do, and it's a kickback of the job to people watch all day, and she invests by then taking my hand and introducing me to her friends.

I talk with her friends, then she wants to get a drink. A little weird here because I thought she wanted me to get her one, which I would have teased before then maybe gotten her one if she earned it, but right as I start saying that she buys herself a drink. *this is a sticking point then, I'm doing too much of what's expected of guys who pick up girls do. I need to break frame more often and do unexpected shit to my advantage* I think we gotten broken apart after this.

We find eachother again and she stops me, is being super into me, and I respond with touch which she's receptive towards. Her friend is unhappy to see me talking to her, and then they start making out. o_O nice. Then her friend leaves angrily, and I try to get her to come outside with me. She's aroused, obviously, so I need to make the pull quickly. But nada, she won't go outside even though I push for it and all signals are go. I thought token resistance, but she wouldn't budge. Hindsight she probably wanted me to do something cooler like cook up a solid reason to go outside, not just push for it. We get broken up again.

I find her again with some dude who I'm assuming she texted and her friends. Fuck me.

Got pretty drunk at this point, blurry stuff. I find her at fucking 1:59 and she's lower energy, so I try to quickly build shit up again and she's not as receptive to touch (I wasn't being a slobbering drunk guy, I see how that might read like that). I put my hand on her waist and she takes it off, but is still smiles at looking deeply at me. Then I failed to talk her up some more before the lights come on, and she leaves with her friends.

I should have hounded another girl, instead of sticking with her the whole night, too. Things started well and ended bad.

Lessons:

Do unexpected shit that helps your frame
Calibrate touch to her energy level
Know when to next a girl

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: October Breakdown

October Breakdown

Well, I failed to hit my mark.

The pedestal would resemble one's self-actualization. With self-actualization, the other legs of the table don't demand as much stress, if any stress at all. To create a strong pedestal, one has to build a strong foundation, use good materials to build upward, and take their time to chip away and sculpt. By doing this, the need of the other tables are no longer required for emotional stability, and the stability comes from oneself. This is not to say the legs should be ignored, just not relied on.

I suggest you identify the core idea of what you think will bring you satisfaction. Whatever qualia that thing possesses, I guarantee there are alternative methods of grasping it.

I can only build if I tear the walls down.

How'd I do with goals? If not, what will I do this month? (0-10 scale)

1 lay, 2 dates.

Diet: White meat, vegetables, fruit, cheese, nuts, milk, honey and high protein cereal for when I'm craving carbs. If it's not in my house, I can't break this.

(8 - Came close but did have some red meat and some churros. Both times were at work. I should come full before the work day to I'm not hungry for what's available there, and bring a water bottle so I can keep filling it up)

Money: 40$ taken out to save per shift, per paycheck.

(8 - Raised a lot of cash this month :) but I wasn't religious about it. Aka I didn't include a spending budget, only a saving budget lol. MAKE A SAVING BUDGET

Exercise:Return to my workout routine I wrote up when I began this, the way I've been doing it is too hit or miss, and even though I write shit in my planner I cheat too much for naps / impromptu situations.

6 - Skipped to drink with friends instead. Definition of not being disciplined. I did make notable gains and feel more in shape again. Can help with this by working out earlier in the day - and going to bed earlier. Or, I could wait till night to work out, being the night owl I am.

School: 30 minute chapter review before class, for each class. Back to back classes? Read them day/night before.

4 - I did study much more, and picked up a free tutoring session after one of my classes. Still adderall study binge. Have to build up here from scratch. Got an A on my most important exam though..
so, bonus point.

Work: Socialize with customers more. Use tips from Hector's Small Talk video to make their experience more enjoyable and impressionable.

5 - Used less canned dialogue & asked more questions to customers. Only did so when customers were already friendly. Gonna make a point to do it 5-10 times a day

Drinking: Yep. Making a subtitle about this. No more than 2 drinks per hour - to start. Drink waters intermittently. If you feel out of it, GO HOME. Sleep it off. DO NOT keep getting drunk.

2 - I went home when I wasn't feeling it. I only drank that slow at bars, but by the end of the night I wouldn't follow it enough times to not meet this. Drank waters sometimes. And I blacked out one night, so I may as well make this a zero.

Add that up, and we get 33/50. 66%! Not good, me. Not good.

I was a pretty smooth operator with that social circle research lab shit. Not perfect (if there is such a thing), but pretty damn good. I must give some credit to the situational luck of it though. I'm the only guy in the research lab, and the timing of my schedule was on the money with pacing. Then that shit burned I lost interest in how nervous she was (I mean can you blame her (; lol nah she was probably just inexperienced) because of these texts:
Hour after the date
Her: Hey that was fun we should do that again sometime

Next day

Me: hey yea that was fun, maybe we should again sometime (fuckboy)
Her: Hmm idk
Her: Probably not
Me: hmm, yea maybe that's not the best idea. what make you say that?
Her: I thought about it, and I just didn't really appreciate that you were late and then blew me off. I was so excited/nervous
and you didn't really seem to care about it and you kinda made me uncomfortable. Plus, I think we just want different things.
Her: Sorry, I don't mean to be a bitch but I want someone who cares about me.
Me: no you're not being a bitch I'd rather you be honest. I kind of had that vibe and wasn't totally sure what you were expecting/wanting
Her: What do you mean?
Me: had the vibe you were really nervous for some reason
Her: Lmao yeah you're incredibly attactive
Me: ah shucks ;-*
Me: well you're not too bad yourself Cupcake :) but if we were to see eachother again I'd want to know what your expectations of anything would be
Her: What are you expectations?
Me: I have none
Her: Lol thanks but that's why I was so nervous (I think the texts split up from how fast she sent em)
Her: Alright I'm confused but should we try again?
Me: if we're both free sometime this week I don't see the harm :)
Her: What about after fall break?
Me: sure. just text me next week (FUCKBOY)

So, I walked her away from auto-rejection, had her ready to go again (and maybe she'd be less nervous this time!) and then just drop it with a totally low investment, "yea text me". Nice.

I saw her again and she was totally aloof and bitchy. Then texted me asking for the bosses password.

I could invest with her more and essentially tell her I think we should "give it another shot", but I would probably end up hurting her. She very likely wants a boyfriend. I don't see her as girlfriend material - plus it's in the company ink. Gonna let that one pass. Maybe we hook up at a work party or something.

I'm there for 5 seconds and see a HB7 from my highschool, and immediately go up to her for an intimate hug, are body's were fully touching and she was giving me doe eyes. She was pretty drunk, as was I. We kissed for a second and then I find out my buddy didn't get in because he has a temporary out of state ID, so I leave somewhat upset. I never see these dudes, I chose bros>hoes.

Priorities. Do you want to get laid? Ditch you friends. Do you want to keep as strong of relationship with you boys? Don't.

I explained the night I went to the concert to Hector and he basically told me that I didn't go fast enough with any of the girls that were near me, and that I had to make a decision with the preselection. Preselection is girls fighting over you, and there is a bubble to that. It pops once you're too high attainability, as there is a balance between the two in seduction. The stripper, I should have been super fucking sexual with, as she's a fucking stripper. Instead I was timid.

Thing 2 wants my dick, but I don't think my game is tight enough to pull her. She's stereotypical flirty girl that needs to be out dominated, or else she just takes her pick with men. Last night even, after the crazy bitch texted me this gross shit:
Wanna fuck tonight
I told Thing 2, being a little touchy.
Me: "can you let [crazy] know, if she texts me DTF?? I'm gonna be even more grossed out?"
Her: "Oh.. You know, she's banging my old fuck buddy now." *slightly sad face*
That's a window to fuck her, actually. I could play that into us vs the world, and even a sexual us vs the world, like we're probably better in the sack than them anyways lol.

Hector's sticking point to me, about me being fitting the expectation is essentially the bridge from intermediate to advanced. Intermediate knows game, and inexperienced - moderately experienced girls will be the ones that guy gets. Advanced is going above and beyond that, having that extra little mmph, or X factor, plus some higher caliber techniques and subtle differences to get those experienced girls. The stuff that passes or altogether avoids shit tests.

That hurt my self esteem. It goes back to thinking your a big deal. Grandiosity. Pair that with me pumping up my ego balloon, then going out with actually advanced naturals, and *pop* goes the fucking ego. That's overall what happened that night at bottle service.

I was thinking about my "In My Element" FR and it more or less came down to being able to make a rapid connection with people. Being in-state. Having inner game. I've heard and read multiple times that inner-game is 90% of game. It makes complete sense, women being able to read whether your confidence is real or fake. "It's all about confidence", is true as fuck.

I'm not confident, in this moment.

But, the more I let thoughts come to me, the more my thoughts crystallize, the closer I feel to it.

Just an hour ago I was flirting with my co-worker (she's got a bf, who also works there though), and I felt a whisk of that connection I describe in my "In My Element" FR. THAT. That is what I want, and is what I'm missing in my abilities. And I don't know it's possible unless you are comfortable in the environment you're in or in you're own skin.

So, while I'll still try and focus on adding some pizazz to my social interactions, self-esteem is my next project to focus on. STABLE self-esteem, that is.

This is part of it too. My main sticking points are self esteem, doing the unexpected / special, CARING ABOUT THE GIRL (for christ's sake) and now I believe executing the pull itself with tests/resistance.

R is too easy. Very sexual person, when talking about sex, but I have little sexual chemistry with her. Probably done with that.

Then I went to a gyro shop, and was half blacked out. I opened these two girls HB5, HB7 and asked them to buy me a gyro, and they at first were into my drunken charm and agreed to sit down with me. Then I have a window of memory gone, but blacked in with me asking them their thoughts my roommates old girlfriend being a cunt. I have no idea how the conversation got here, but it was fucking weird. They told me to stop being such an asshole, and that this "cunt" sounds like a really cool girl. I asked them to explain how I'm an asshole other than me using the word cunt and they started laughing their asses off, wouldn't tell me, then left smiling. I can't even begin to imagine how ridiculous the shit looked start to finish from an eagle view lol. Wow. Looking back the ordeal was pretty narcissistic

Don't talk to girls about social dynamics that involve dominance and attraction, you blacked out fuck.

New Goals

Diet: Same diet plan. Continue carb cycling. Up calorie intake you skinny ninny. Come to work full, so that you're still productive and don't feel the need to snack. If a customer order get's fucked up, offer it to your other coworkers and / or box it up and take it home. Looks for for management too if you want that promotion.

Money: 40$ a week still. Talk to dad about opening a savings account.

Exercise: Switched to the alphalion aesthetic workout. Just started so I can't say much yet. If you have a day that working out is scheduled, pick the exact time you're gonna do it. It might be late, it might be early, but do it.

School: Fucking lock yourself in the study building every Monday and Wednesday. That's the only way this shit is gonna work. Make a it regular habit.

Work: 5-10 attempts per shift to engage customers in conversation. Start with that.

Drinking: Waters. Waters. Waters. Every drink, "and a water". Stop drinking after 1:00 - 1:30 unless it's an after party. You're not getting much out of those drinks anyways, you're already drunk stupid.

Levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate.

Well, things are looking bright :)

While typing this up I set up two tinder dates. Shout out to lostnumber because I effectively took his opener and intertwined it with my messages when I needed to spice up the excitement of the girl. Thanks pal (; Let's hope these go smoothly.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
While typing this up I set up two tinder dates. Shout out to lostnumber because I effectively took his opener and intertwined it with my messages when I needed to spice up the excitement of the girl. Thanks pal (; Let's hope these go smoothly.

Would you be able to share his opener? I'm having a lot of trouble with that myself. I tried looking through his most recent posts, but couldn't find the one you were talking about.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here's the specific thing lostnumber described,

Here is an example of what I mean by framing and being incredibly specific about compliments. This is from a Tinder date a while ago;

Me:Jessa, I'm looking for a partner to join me in world domination. Job responsibilities include diabolical scheming and looking fetching in a lab coat.
Me:You've already got criteria #2 on lock, so I think you may be a qualified candidate. Interested?

I tweaked the world domination partner thing a little bit, and then whatever best thing on her profile is intertwine that very specific compliment.

Then I'm about to post a FR (or.. a Tinder Report? lol) with me using this shit from reddit,

My best openers were based off something in their profile, such as if they were wearing some weird hat. "If we hang out later can you not wear that (__)? I already have mine on and I don't want it to be weird."

There's a lot of lostnumber's thoughts and process on Tinder in these two threads,

Semantics on Dating Apps

The "Add me on Snap!" Phenomenon of Dating Apps

One of the main things I got out of it is standing out and not being a guy doing the same shit every other guy is doing when they message her.

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue said:
Here's the specific thing lostnumber described,

Here is an example of what I mean by framing and being incredibly specific about compliments. This is from a Tinder date a while ago;

Me:Jessa, I'm looking for a partner to join me in world domination. Job responsibilities include diabolical scheming and looking fetching in a lab coat.
Me:You've already got criteria #2 on lock, so I think you may be a qualified candidate. Interested?

I tweaked the world domination partner thing a little bit, and then whatever best thing on her profile is intertwine that very specific compliment.

Then I'm about to post a FR (or.. a Tinder Report? lol) with me using this shit from reddit,

My best openers were based off something in their profile, such as if they were wearing some weird hat. "If we hang out later can you not wear that (__)? I already have mine on and I don't want it to be weird."

There's a lot of lostnumber's thoughts and process on Tinder in these two threads,

Semantics on Dating Apps

The "Add me on Snap!" Phenomenon of Dating Apps

One of the main things I got out of it is standing out and not being a guy doing the same shit every other guy is doing when they message her.

Glad I could help ;)

I have a few more variants/examples I could probably post at some point

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Super bad night in comparison to Thursday.

I pregame at my friends and flirt with this chick who I didn't know was dating my friend (whoopsee) so that was fun. Kinda boring crowd though, just some drinking games and okay-conversation.

We get to the bar and it's rented out, so we have to regroup to another bar. Then, I thought shit was going to go fucking great.

Two hot chicks pre-open, and then open me. A HB7 blonde and HB8 latina. The blonde grabs me and goes "heeeey youuuuuu". I'm like "oh, well hellooo there." I feel like I know her from somewhere, but I don't, so we exchange names.

I can't feel the vibe though at all though. It again felt like one of those times where my empathy was super low, or, something like that. Basically I'm just not in-state, even though I was calm. Calm, but not collected, maybe?

Anyways I get both there names, then say some stupid shit. The latina asks me a question about my name, I answer it. Her name is Alex so I ask if it's Alexandra or Alexandriia, and if she's got some Egyptian in her. She looked like she could have been, but then I find out she's latina. She's all like "huh??' which is the one of worst responses a girl can ever give you, and I calmy go "ah, well now I'm stereotyping". and she laughs and goes "yea you are". I still go further with it, saying "well take it as a compliment, makes you exotic" <-- not so calibrated

Then I ask, "so whats the story with [blonde] and [latina]? what do you guys do?" and the latina makes a weird face, then whispers in the blonde's ear smiling awkwardly. They giggle and tell me they're in a band. I qualify them then ask how the whole thing got started. They give me a quick little answer, and I tell them that I used to be in a band, but we split up right when college started, but that you guy's got it right with the timing. I asked them what each of them play / do with some touching, one plays guitar and sings (blonde) and one does piano (latina) and damn, these girls seem pretty fucking cool.

Right then my friend jumps into our circle with high energy asking about going on the roof, and I sorta half look at him and quickly address what he said, then turn to the girls and invite them upstairs with us. They're hesitant but I persist and they come. We get to the roof and it's cold. There's also like 3 people up there max, so I turn to them asking if they're frosty. The blonde goes, "yes, we're.. frosty" so I say we'll go back downstairs. A little bit of banter on the staircase, and then we're standing next to the wall.

I ask them about what it's like performing for the band, and they tell me that they perform in lingerie. I go, lingerie.. hmm? Let's see some pictures of you guys performing. *facepalm* Pretty stupid. Sexual frame them. Chase frame them. Not, "pics or it didn't happen." Wtf dude. These chicks could have been scouting for a threesome for christ's sake.

Then the latina whispers in the blonde's ear again, and the blonde goes, "so are you gonna buy us drinks, or what?"

This makes me paranoid, thinking that that's what they've been after the entire time. I say, "hahaha, no, but maybe WE should all get drinks". The pause, doing nothing. I grab them lightly and say, c'mon let's all buy drinks. The latina gives me a look like the slightest bit of entertainment, yet serious. It indicates I've just met her newly made, yet disappointing expectation. Like "oooh, okay. hmph."

We walk over to the bar, the blonde asks again if I'm getting them a drink, and I say no, the guy doesn't have to buy the girl drinks silly. I touched her on the nose and called her sweety in the mix too. Then I suggest twice that they get the first round, and all get the second. Then she goes, and I quote, "hey, so, you're not good at talking to girls. sorry to be the one to break it to you :) ". I go "oh, is that so? thanks for the pro tip". Aaand auto-rejection. Great job bro.

I call my friend who's left to the club, and then I use the bathroom. I see the girls sitting in the corner at a table, so when I come out I go, "hey, come with me to [bar], this place isn't doing it for me". The blonde goes, "but he was mean to me!!" and I say, "no silly, I just didn't want to buy you a drink quite yet". Then the latina starts whispering into the blonde's ear. This is like the 3rd or 4th time it's happened so I go "secret's secret's are no fun Alex!" like a 6 y/o girl and she just looks up at me silently. That describes the gyst of her vibe entirely, quiet and observant.

Me: "Let's get something better at [bar], we'll have more fun there" (hail mary)
Latina: "Go there yourself."
Me: "I'll be there, and you guys should join"
Latina: "We're staying here."

I walk away trying to keep the sexiest walk possible, but it's a total facade.

I find my buddy at a different bar. Or, I tried, but the line is fucking crazy and oddly divided the bar to an outside and inside area (not the usual). My buddy from a frat see's me and pulls me in - I got lucky and skipped like 60 people.

We get drinks, then I see Bundle. I walk up to her and she's awkward, and I get introduced to her friends, one who gives me a "oooo you're that guyyyy" kind of look. They're all freshmen, for sure. They're in the bathroom line, so I say "you ladies have fun over here, I'll keep in touch Bundle".

Then I booty call her like an hour later and I can't hear shit that she's saying. Most of it consisted of where are you? I'm a;lskdfa where are you??? a;sdkas;f and she hung up 1 second before I did.

I walk home, get my car (it was two blocks from my house, or I would NEVER do this) and move it to my place, having responded to her "ahaha where are you??" with "about to pick you up, where are you?". No answer. I call her --> ignored call.

So, yea. Rough night.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Day partied with my frat buddies. Had a girl who wasn't hot on my dick, and had to shake her off. I barely flirted with her and she was all fucking go. Basically bar hopped all day and chilled with my homie for some good times.

At one bar there was a bud light representative that I deep dived, and right in the stir of good emotions my natural buddy (who I'm now considering to be a sociopath or at least high on that scale, more on that later) got her attention, followed by the other representative suggesting they go around the bar and hand out beer. So, lost her. Didn't get her number either. Lame because I had just started to turn things sexual and she was into it.

Then I got waffle house with my buddy and we were drunk assholes lol.

Went to my friend's house and it was boring the shit out of me so I left to sleep it off. When I woke back up I remembered it was my natural friend's (the one from my ego shredding at the club) birthday. Things did not go well with him though.

I pay 20$ cover to get into this place, and almost immediately after he wants to leave. He said the place was "a nigger bar" and that pissed me off, too. We approached two sisters and I started to deep dive one of them pretty well, but then he started being pretty assholish and they left to the bathroom. We go to another spot and he's being belligerent, and the cops take him aside to kick him out - and he starts ranting about how "I am the alpha male" "I am the alpha aryan race, you can't do this to me". What. The. Fuck??

I hang out with his friend who's on xanax for the rest of the hour. We try to pick up chicks but my deep diving plus his super physically forwardness doesn't pair well. Not much to write on with approaches, they almost all auto-rejected.

New plan: Revv up your Rogue King again. Go out alone. Make some new friends. If you own being out alone, then it doesn't matter that you're the loner at the bar. Pretty soon graduation is coming, you'll have to get used to being alone at bars anyway.

On my friend being a possible sociopath, he's

- good looking
- charming as hell
- attempted to run over animals for fun
- manipulative
- good at making people loyal to him
- expressed to me that he loves lying and bullshitting people, and he's excellent at it
- expressed that to make people invest in conversation he makes them feel inferior and afraid through his questions, then charm them to comfort their fear (but just a little)
- he loves faking interviews
- excellent at reading people
- great with women
- he'll often commit to something knowing full well he can't make the occasion
- he never takes blame for doing something wrong (giving a drug addict his drug of choice isn't enabling relapse in his mind)
- last night he was telling me a bunch of this and trying to gauge my reaction

On him not being a sociopath

- he's had his heart broken and gone through heavy emotions
- he can be a good leader, and occasionally puts selfishness aside (although he usually reaps some benefit, but that's fine)

I'm sure there's more but that's off the top of my head. I don't want him to be a sociopath, and I may be guilty of looking at all the "positive" sides and not looking enough at why he's not. The "if you look for it, it's there" bias. Definitely gonna be more cautious around him.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sunday Afternoon

I left my house feeling something strange, yet familiar at the same time. A homeless man approached me saying nothing but "sorry". A cop looked down with a depressed look on his face. The sky was grey and turning darker. I felt afraid of the world, yet ready to defend myself from it - even though I wasn't experiencing any actual danger. Very peculiar.

The day went on well, despite being rather slow. I had friendly tables who made it easy to stick to my commitment of engaging with the customers more. A coworker of mine and I also become better friends every time we see each other. He get's weekly life coaching - imagine that.

Also, I do not think my friend is a sociopath. Rather, he is very two-faced, and he can be ingenuine. Other than that he is a good ally to have presently, and a long-term friend.

Monday

Studied all day. Literally nothing else. Didn't take adderall, and still got an A on the test :)

Had to deal with an awkward study partner, but did my best to comfort her so she'd ease up. Flirted to a very small degree to lighten the mood up.

Tuesday

See topic.

After this...

In line today, I felt the urge to approach this girl standing in front of me, a brunette with a nice ass. I slithered on over to the other counter to "look at some protein shakes" and get a look at her face. She had a weird mouth :/ didn't approach. Called the cashier with a visible nametag by her first name as if we were friends, and briefly asked how her day was going. That was an enjoyable moment, despite how insignificant it was.

At the research lab I had to go into a new employee's office, a cute girl who just graduated. She was super sweet looking, introverted, and helped me find my way around the offices / hospital. She said she needed a break anyways. When she was helping me with a file there was a moment where I stumbled on my words. I meant to say "well you should go and see the city!" but it meshed into something that almost sounded like me asking her on a date. She looked up like "what?? :) ", but I changed the subject and asked if she ever went to any concerts downtown. On the way back to my part of the office I went the wrong way, she called me out and I made a joke about her holding my hand through the entire process.

I remember having an in-state feeling when I asked a girl to borrow her charger in between a study session. Just my tone and body language got a great response from her. Hard to describe why.

Studied from 12:00-2:00 at a different location, and this girl with purple hair caught my eye, and checked me out when I sat down. Let's call her Purple. I studied the whole time in silence, and then around 2:00 she and I are the only ones at the table. I open asking "'cuse me", with both hands tilted upward, "would you be so kind to.. let me scrounge some chips?" and I got the same exact response from her as to the charger-girl. This time though I asked her a bunch about her self, occasionally falling onto boring topics like class. I may have talked about myself a little too much in trying to relate my embarrassing stories to hers.. maybe too much qualifying since it was mixed with boring topics. Makes it look like I needed something to say.

Didn't matter, because I deep dived pretty well this time, getting into her childhood and some emotional moments with her mom, but how there was beauty in it, and had a solid sexual frame and a chase frame along the way.

Sexual frame She'll soon be taking the psychology of sex, and I asked if that was about gender, or.. about.. sex. And she said it's about interpersonal relationships. I was gazing her a moderate amount at this point. I said "oh you gonna be hitting on your classmates, Purple?" and she laughed and said she didn't know. I just said "hey.. if there's a cute boy sitting next to you.. anything could happen".

Chase frame She likes astrology, and is telling me about the planetarium, adding that the telescope were really highly powered to anything she'd had before (lol now I'm thinking of another), so I go "oh do you have your own telescope?" and she has one at home. I go, "okay Purple, just don't be watching me change too much (; " and she giggled a lot.

Before things got stale again after the deep dive, I started packing up and let the conversation die. Then after a 5-10 second silence,
Me: When you done with exams?
Her: You mean like.. just the midterms?
Me: Yea the one's infront of you.
Her: I think this Thursday around 4
Me: You drink coffee?
Her: Yea
Me: Well we'll be getting coffee then
Her: :) okay, sure
Me: You ever been to [coffee shop?]
Her: No, I haven't!
Me: First time for everything :)
Her: Haha. Oh. That's true :)

$$$$$$

Made sure to get some touch in the banter I did after that. She actually proposed the number exchange and we both swapped phones. As always, I made sure to tease her about not being able to figure out an android.

Gotta go hardcore study kid for the next... 36 hours :) :) :) thanks to planning my schedule weekly but not monthly as well lol. Getting better though!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday
I'd never received so many IOI's being out and about in the daytime. Ton's of chicks were checking me out. I asked two girls for directions and they both got really nervous smiling and after pointing me in the right direction started walking with me and asking questions about me. Confidence was high to say the least. This might have something to do with a growing understanding that girls are girls are girls are girls. And some changes in fundamentals.

I had to move the date with Purple to Friday, but think I handled the flakish texting appropriately.

I went out and got two girls numbers, and had something akin to this line pulled on me from my target chicks a couple times, "hey, she's single (girl that's a 5-6 in the group), you should totally talk with her". As in, "I already have good dick, you should give her some dick" or "I'm not interested in you, she is" or "I'm not the type of girl to go home with guys, she is". Similarly I had a couple 5-6's open me, but I want better snatch than that.

My friends who I saw said my eyes were really dilated the whole night. Weird.

I tried to pull this 7 but she had to be at work at 8:00 AM the next day and her friends kept crowding her so I fell short. They all live together and she had the keys to the house or something (some bullshit excuse like that), but I set up a date for next week. Texted her and she responded, so let's try and make something out the prospect.

Texted the other chick no response, but I'll shoot her something tomorrow.

One thing that happened that's definitley gonna hurt my value was an interaction with my old coworkers and my brother.
So I'm chatting with my old coworkers who happen to be at the bar, and I'm tryna bang this newer chick. She seems to be fucking with my vibe so I was starting to escalate and it was going pretty decent. Then my brother comes out of nowhere and tries to wingman? for me by going "Hey!! Who's the cuter brother??".

The whole group looks at us like "uh... you guys aren't brothers" (we look nothing alike - I got my dad's gene's he got my mom's) and he's drunk and trying to keep it going so he just keeps hitting on the note. Totally fucked my momentum up. I can't ignore him, he's my fucking brother, but I need to, because fuck dude you're not exactly helping my shit over here.

Perhaps a sticking point --> dealing with guys who come into your circle when you're in the middle of a set. Chase has an article on this, I'll have to revisit it.

Friday

Date with Purple

I called her at work during a break to rebuild some emotions, and make sure she was free. I text her a few hours later about logistics. This little dialogue I tried to use for later,

Me: hey, [bar] happy hour at 6:45 sound good?
Her: What happened to coffee? I'm down tho, this is way better
Me: a little late for caffeine Purple (; see you there
Her: Time is a social construct, caffeinated whenever sleep whenever

First I just wanna say I thought this was weirdly funny lol. But I used it later to frame a fuck social constructs frame.

I meet her and she's sitting at a table alone. I sit down and ask her how her party from the day before went and she gives me a run down. This chick loves to party and get drunk. She's also a total nerd. Girls like this tend to be pretty good in bed.

I was actually starting to get bored with her stories of getting drunk and doing xyz, but did my best to stay in the moment with her and catch myself when this would happen. There were a few instances where it seemed like she was qualifying herself to not lose me.

At one point a hotter girl HB8, purple is a HB7, came up to our table and asked her what drink she had. I turn to her and address it, it's a tequila sunrise, and saw some very strange body language from her. Like she saw me and almost went *gulp* before turning back to the girl and being like "it just looked really good, I had to know" (she actually ignored me).

Eventually I screen for logistics and ask her if she wants to do something else before her friends 21st birthday. Then I ask if she's ever played mario kart (totally got this from reddit Tinder guy - but hey I have mario kart and have played it with nerdy party chicks to good results. Makes it easy for ramping physical touch cuz you can shove their controller or grab it and not let them go, forcing them to throw their body on yours in an effort to regain the controller. Of course they could just sit there too, but this hasn't happened to me.

We get back to my house and she sees my guitar out, and she's sitting on my couch. She plays with it a little bit, I play Dust In The Wind for her real quick, and then sit closer to her. She's ready to hook up. I didn't even say anything that smooth or clever before kissing her, we were just close in proximity and had a strong eye contact going on.

We hook up then move to my bed. I do my best to escalate and can feel her getting turned on, but she stops me when I get to the pussy. I didn't expect that. I let off for a bit and get her more aroused. Her weakpoint is in her right neck and her ears I discover. I have my hand below her jeans grabbing her ass and try to reach the pussy, but when I get close she stops me again. I was dumb and did this AFTER trying to go to the front door. If I had gone round the back the first time, she'd feel more satisfaction from my hands in her pussy and say fuck it.

I pull off and go back a few times, eventually being able to smell her musk. She's wet as fuck. I try one more time and she explains to me than she wants someone who understands her more before doing any of that. I try a yes ladder, but it doesn't work, and then I pull out the social construct card and she seems to buy it, but I slip on my explanation. I was trying to say that there's an idea people need to wait a long time before sex, but ended up saying "a lot of people are like 'it has to feel right' before they have sex, or a lot people think they have to wait a certain number of dates, weeks, whatever before going there. we're right here and it feels right. we don't have to do anything you're not feeling, but I know that you want to just as bad as I do, so why stop us?". I screwed up the beginning. It has to feel right, that's the whole crux of the explanation, but I jumbled my words a little bit and made an incongruent explanation.

I did get her touching my cock and stroking it, and all I could fucking think about was fucking her or having her sucking my cock. Suuuper bad blue balls, honestly. I tried to be nonchalant about the failed escalation as Richard explained to Big Daddy, and my low energy about the whole thing probably helped, but there were probably some inconsistencies.

Another thing I screwed up on was I stepped into her teasing frame. When we stopped hooking up intensely, and toned it down closer to pillow talk, we talked about sexual preferences. She loves to tease guys during intercourse. I love to tease girls too, because it makes the desire so much stronger and the orgasms so much better. But now I'm opening up her teasing me before sex sex, which is going to delay me fucking her.

So yea I'm still failing to be outcome independent. Gotta work on this - stay in the present moment. Lower / get rid of expectations. This has been a sticking point for me for quite some time actually, I need to attack this.

She's sexually experienced tho, she's got a bunch of body piercings (nipples, belly button, ears, probably more), and told me she likes using hot wax, and shes even been a dominator before. She's dominated dudes. Fucking weird. I can't see why a guy would ever enjoy that.

We talk about our freaky kinks and she gets really turned on again, and starts stroking my cock. But, she's just teasing. This is what I mean by stepping into her teasing frame and it's going to be problem if we go on another date.

I give her a ride home (she has to change from how wet she got), and then rally to a frat buddy's party. Mixed bag of people. R is there, with her twin sister who's somehow hotter. I flirt with her, but then R eventually pulls her aside and tells her about me, then after this she was a bitch.

I flirt with some freshmen and almost had this girl about to come home with me, but her friends get her away. It's crazy to see how freshmen, sophomores, juniors act when they just start partying. I've been to hundreds on hundreds of parties like this before, and it's just not exciting for me anymore. The only thing that is is meeting new people / pulling girls, unless I'm with my old friends / homies.

Anyways I'm getting coffee with this freshmen next week, she seems really into me and wanting mature dick. A lot of younger kids were hitting on her but she wasn't as interested as she was with me, as far as I could tell.

Briefly go to a bar and network with some rappers who I happened to freestyle with impromptu. Some other musicians I know are there but I can't really click with them. They had a couple hot girls around them, but I was pretty tired at this point and couldn't put in the effort.

I'll try to go out today, but I have family visiting so I can't make that case that I need to go out and party to my family or myself.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Got into some really weird shit on Saturday.

Also, I've officially gained a reputation at the dive bar for trying to fuck chicks when I go out. I heard somewhat of a snarky comment from a bouncer talking to the manager right when I entered - it may or may not have been directed at me, but that plus the weird looks I was getting from the bartenders tells me something is up.

I'm not sure what to do about this other than a). change venues for a while or b). go out to this bar with no intention of getting chicks. Or, fuck it. If they serve me drinks and I still have a good relationship with some of the bartenders, who the fuck cares?

Saturday

I was with family most the day and then leave to my friend's pregame. They're all skiing, but I've recently quit any hard shit so I don't join in on the festivities. My friends girl friend and this chick (who I think is a female player) are making out. Awesome.

The girl who I flirted with and has a boyfriend last time I was here, last Saturday I think, and now she's really reciprocating the flirting. She's into me. I did run into her closing off a topic about hooking up with a girl when she was drunk - and I was gonna turn it into sex talk. She wouldn't go into any detail about her experimenting. The boyfriend is never there, but also lives there. It's kind of fucked up but I wouldn't stop myself if she came on to me / was throwing me hard signs one night. Just being honest.

I get bored of the party after dancing for a while and leave. I go to the dive bar alone and as said got a remark and weird vibe from the staff. I get opened by some fat chicks who are pulling a "you dropped your pocket" joke to everyone that walks by, and I join them to make fun of people. In doing so this HB9 from my highschool (found out my junior year she had a crush on me, but did nothing about it cuz I was too much of a pussy) gets pranked and I hug her and kiss her on the cheek. The guys she's with get slightly defensive at me doing this, which means they see me as a threat to their own dominance of her.

After talking to this stranger for a little bit I see a HS friend who waves but doesn't seem super interested to talk (though she usually is) and I go up anyway. I chit chat with her and explain that yes, I'm out alone, after she asks and she thinks it's weird but is still polite about it.

The prospects are weak here so I uber to another bar, which is pretty fucking lit. I run into many people there. I see the musicians who I'm friends with and talk with them, and for the first time get a bad / aloof response from their leader. This dude is the alpha in nearly every way, and for some reason he didn't give me any substance of conversation. Looking back it didn't seem he was with other people either, so perhaps I shouldn't take this as a personal issue.

I see this tall ass chick (probably about 6'4") and decide hey, this could be interesting, and walk up to her after getting some IOI's. We are practically doing the same thing, she's 25 and counseling addicts because of her family history with addiction, and I relate it to my internship in understanding how the clients could be some bum off the street sitting next to a successful businessman who got hooked because of prescription drugs, its the same dynamics, and we are all only human despite external differences. This captures her pretty damn well, most likely because it was genuine. She's also only here for the night and staying with a friend. She actually lives a few states away.

I suggest we leave and get food around the city, I could show her a thing or two. She won't because of her friend. I say well introduce me and she explains that her friend is really bitchy around guys. I don't care and talk to her anyways. Yep. Bitch. Made it very difficult and immediately challenged me when I was friendly to her. Lost prospect.

Then my buddy, let's call him Plug, invites me to go to an underground rave that goes on after the bars close. Sounds fucking dope, I'm totally down. Before I do that I bar hop one last time to try and get puss, but strike out with two girls pretty bad at one bar, and then get involved with a girl at a club who's boyfriend just dumped her, and her ex is at the bar and being a bitch. I try my best to get her out of the club to talk with me somewhere else so we can actually connect, but she autorejects for some reason. Couldn't even get her number.

So I meet back up with Plug and make quick friends with his friends. They're all on drugs, and being quite friendly. We go to a different set of musicians house - very cool crowd. The hosts were very friendly with me, I should have grabbed their information. Some really hot chicks, too. The one's I was most interested in were completley silent, and when I tried to talked to them very aloof, but we didn't stay here long.

Okay so we get to this underground place. We get carded, patted down, and wristbanded. Once inside its FREE alcohol, and there's a DJ, along with a smoking room and a ton of video games on the walls. Very mixed bag crowd. Had a couple gay guys come up to me, saw quite a few older (like 40-60 y/o) people there, and many just flat out sketchy looking people. This is where those who don't align with society go. Drug dealers were common, as were some very simple minded party folk (or maybe they were just really fucked up).

There was a considerable minority when it came to attractive girls, and the ones I saw were latched to a boyfriend. That natural I met last month told me every time he's gone here he's gotten laid though. I eventually warmed up to the atmosphere and made some impromptu friends, however Plug was weirding me out. He seemed very fake. When him and some dealer were talking about some hard-ass situations (like violent as fuck), I brought up how sometimes you need to turn emotion off to deal with such situations, and they both agreed with what I said as if they were familiar with it. Plug told me that I was very smart.

Later on when we're smoking cigarettes I bring up sociopathy not being that bad of a thing (I need to get my mind away from this idea / dynamic because it's both dangerous and repellent) and he agreed with me. So, here's a guy who is very involved in shady ass shit, charming, seems subtly fake, and knows how to turn off emotion when he feels the need. Sociopath? Not unlikely. I'm now cautious.

Then for some fucking reason I decide to leave the underground joint with Plug and his friends, and we drive on the highway at like 4:30 AM fucking 30 minutes away from my house, and get to a snow party. I don't know why the fuck I was still there, I wasn't on shit. After we're there I call an uber, then my phone dies outside the apartment, but I'm too fucked up to find the apartment again. I roll over to a nearby Steak & Shake and ask if they have a droid charger and they don't. Then I head back to the apt complex and see an uber, convincing him to let me use his car charger. Once the rider got in (he was just at the snow party), he agreed to let me carpool. Thank. Fucking. God. I honestly don't know what I would have done - and I had family breakfast the next morning.

Sunday

I now have a cold and took some medication to help with it. My dad and I both get anxiety whenever we take this type of medication, so I was basically anxious the whole day with nothing to do about it.

Okay so I've decided which girl at work I want. She was hostess today. I flirt with her and she's receptive. Then I asked some boring conversation question and have a bad interaction. I more or less blame the anxiety. It went from me having a choice if I want to fuck her or pursue another prospect, to me briefly chasing, then having to rebuild attraction from the way I talked with other people and her observing me.

Right when I do successfully rebuild attraction (or at least having appeared to), I get her alone (about to ask her on a date), and then I get sat somewhere right in the same moment she get's cut. So I go to my table, and then she leaves. FUCK. Looking back I needed to say "okay I'll deal with the table in a sec. So Hostess, before you go, you're single right? Cool. We'll be getting coffee next week then." I'm confident it would have worked. So after she leaves I get even more anxiety because now I'm contemplating calling her / texting her like hey I forgot to ask you on a date. Thank fuck I didn't do that, it would have been a bad move. This is social circle. I'm going to see her next week.

However, the week after that or so is the Xmas party. Maybe I should wait until after that before I bust a move, honestly. It's annoying, because I have to balance the principle of moving fast with the principle of not chasing and being socially calibrated to the work place. Then there's the reputation to consider. If I fuck up and actually ask her on a date, the entire workplace will know, and that's very damaging to value. That's why you really gotta be careful with work romance.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Weekly Goal: Cold approach 10 girls during the day to and from class.

Tuesday

Back
Read Book (7-8)
Research Project
Get food with old homie

Wednesday

Biceps
Organize Finals Preparations
Tutoring
Freestyle
Go out

Thursday

Chest
Date with Purple
Date with Freshmen Blonde / Set up?
Go out

Friday

Legs / Abs
Go to mall with family
Get coffee with homie
Read book (6-7)
Go out downtown

Saturday

Work ($$$)
Rally

Sunday

Sleep
Run
Work

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approached 3 girls at a desk at the gym. Not good vibes. One girl was looking down and smiling when I was there, but I'm not so sure it was because she was attracted. May have had poor fundamentals during this.

Sat next to a cute girl on the bus and asked her where the next stop is and then she put her headphones in after telling me.

A cutish girl sat next to me in class and I started talking with her, but it was platonic and fell off, then she ran out of her seat and left her backpack. Couldn't have been from me, I didn't make any advance other than strong eye contact.

Got food with my homie and had some drinks, then said fuck it let's go out and did.

Got an invite from my buddy to pregame and did, it was pretty meh. Rolled to a bar and chilled, then my homie and I switched squads we were with because they original dudes were being boring with their girls. Got pretty fucked up with those guys actually.

I saw a girl I used to serve at my old job and approach her. Let's call her Scarf. All her friends leave her while we talk, good sign. I compliment her yellow scarf because it stands out. I ask her why she used to always come to the restaurant alone and she said well one time I was with [girl] and the other my "boyfriend" *finger quotations* was supposed to meet me there and never did. Also a good sign she lays this on me within a few minutes of talking.

We chit chat and remember eachother, I stumble by bringing up getting a drink, then asking her what she gets, then saying I'll keep in touch picking up my beer and heading inside. Probably had her scratching her head. I didn't really know what I was doing to be honest.

I see her again and sit next to her, after letting some social proof build up. I sit down with her and start talking again. We both play guitar and relate music stuff together. I think I moved her outside after this and we're sitting down, I'm screening for logistics and am realizing how fucked up I am, but trying to keep my shit together.

She's telling me how she's going out town this weekend blah blah blah. Wait. Fuck. She totally wanted me to pull her last night. Her friends kept leaving us alone, and she's telling me why she can't go on a date this weekend or anything, the only thing that was missing was physical touch because of how our seats were arranged, plus I was drunk as shit and using like half my brain capacity to not appear fucked up.

Well that was dumb for me to get that drunk. I was drinking hella waters though. When I got home she added me on instagram and on snapchat.

Just texted her

Me: hey Scarf, this is Hue from last night
Her: Hey!
Me: glad to see you survived last night :) when did you say you were going to [city]?

I'm gonna try and make things happen tonight. If that does happen, it potentially gives me a roll out of a date-hatrick. Haven't had one of those since last year..

Side note: I'm gonna start limiting myself to how much social psychology / GC stuff I ingest daily. It's clouding too many of my thoughts and I'm the obsessive type. If I go too deep in the rabbit hole I'll get lost.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Last Thursday

LR: Asian with the Hidden Titties

Learned first hand how full of shit girls can appear externally when they really want D. And how girls think when it comes to plausible deniability and not wanting to appear like a slut.

Last Friday

Freshmen blonde flaked on coffee. I'll hit her back after break.

Went out with my HS bro's. One of them is becoming increasingly annoying to hang out with. Pessimistic, challenges everybody (highly skeptical), and always gets too fucked up. He's a day one, and in the frat I frequent at. Not much to report there but I'm getting annoyed with him. We partied at my old roomates joint and had an okay night. Only real interaction with the ladies was..

1). My friend's ex girlfriend (who is now banging his former "best friend" [yea fucking right] ) was all over my dick at my roommates party. And her boyfriend was getting jealous once we started getting physical. She's a solid 7, and I'd totally bend her over if he wasn't there. At one point he sat down next to us, like "hey, what are you guys talking about??" and gave me a death stare. Clearly perceived me as a threat. Nice bro, you stole you best friends girlfriend, lost him as a friend, and now can't even keep this bitch under control. Tight.

2). Talked up a freshman at the bar and almost got her to leave with me, but then she pulled out her phone and started giving me her number. Texted her, probably able to get a date sometime after break.

3). The asian bitch and I ran into eachother and I ended up booty calling her after things went south with the freshman. Was at first a prospect because she texted me first but it fell through.

Saturday

Had work then hung out with HS buddies. Campus was dead. Did run into that feminist girl I dated last spring, but she has a boyfriend now ( I think ). Saw a bunch of girls from my home-home town and wanted to approach but didn't! Totally kicking myself on this one. I had decided I would just chill with my friends, instead. Got booty called by a girl from my old university and fucked her at my place after hopping around a bit. Not worth the LR because it wasn't a challenge whatsoever.

Also got a text from Spunky and considered rekindling the relationship. I think I might call her after break and ask her to hang out - see if her friends are hot / she's single now.

Sunday

Texted that super cute latina and didn't get an answer. She said she's super flaky, so I'm gonna persist after break and call her.

Tuesday

Went out even though I felt sick, because fuck it I'm on a break. Started off at my old work place, then my og friend called me and said everyone was waiting for me at their house, and to hurry the fuck up. I chug my margarita and 3 brain freezes later get to a house with just him and one other guy. This pissed me off. This dude is my day motherfucking 1, like kindergarden shit, and still feels he can't be honest with me. I let my temper flair a little bit, and probably overreacted, I'll admit. He lied just because he wanted to see me, ultimately. I just don't trust many people so when one of my closest friends is lying, even somewhat to me, it really upsets me.

Anyways...

We get to the bar and it's fucking LIT. Like, awesome night to go out. I ran into at least 6 groups of people I knew, having a great time.

I see this cute petite black girl standing alone, and I accidentally ran into her earlier aka preopened her. I roll up to her and ask her why she's all alone and she immediately gives me IOI's. I start with light touch and find out about what music she likes, then move us inside. After that I start asking more about what her interests are and get more physical, and can tell she's getting turned on.

I suggest we go to my buddy's "afterparty" and that we can hang out at my house first. She's down, and I pull her closer saying okay let's get out of here. She tell's me I'm trouble and I can feel the arousal fighting the ASD. Then she pulls out her phone to get my number, saying she has to figure out things with her friends first. I tell her she can call them, that she's with me and it's fine, I only live a few blocks away. But then she says that they have her car, and she needs a ride home from them later. I still say that's okay just let them know what you're doing.

Stupidly, I agree to let her "go to the bathroom" while I say bye to my friends. Then I lose her and hop around with different groups of people. I find her again and she's all like "where were you???" and looks upset. I get introduced to her friends (all dudes) and befriend them. It's one of their birthday's so it wasn't incredibly hard. But then when I try to make moves again with the girl this latino dude starts to cockblock me in a friendly way by making a physical barrier between us while talking to me, but it was obvious to me that it was intentional.

So then I propose they can both come, and to stick to my guns tell them I'm leaving now. I leave and fix my gross ass house up, and basically play the waiting game. Then I call her. No answer. She calls me back, I finesse and says she's gonna uber over to my house and she's down. I text her my address and wait a while, then after like 40 minutes this,
Me: lemme know if you're rolling over, if not I'm outty :)
Her: Hey lets link up this upcoming weekend okay???!!!
I didn't respond. I probably should have pinged her, but now plan on doing that tomorrow, then calling her and getting her over. She's definitely down to fuck - I just hope attraction hasn't faded / me not responding put her into auto-rejection.

Wednesday

WHY did I not capitalize wednesday. Why. ...I was really underdressed too, which could have aided me.

A bunch of people come back into town and we all gather at my house for a quick pregame. Great times, lots of laughing. The boys are back baby. We get invited to the girl's we used to kick it with's house, and it's literally 3 groups of girls (probably about 20 total) ranging from HB7-HB9, with an HB6 or two.

In highschool, we were the popular hot guys, and they were the popular hot girls. Thing is, there were only a few hookups and mostly boyfriend girlfriend situations. If only I knew then what I do now... smh.

So we're there and I'm talking to everyone, being flirty, doing some feminine game. Good vibes, but I was at a loss for deep diving. Idk, I normally did with this crowd. Maybe because I know them so well already. Honestly though, it was like I didn't know who to choose at first - there was just so many hot single chicks in front of me (I know I sound like a douche, but my shift in mentality over the years just makes it like this). Then I see the girl who's virginity I took last year. By habituation, I go for her. Dumb move. That means I'm not abundant, and I'm reinforcing the possible monogamy between us. We'll see how it plays out into this weekend, though.

I deep dive her a tad, and she starts giving me IOI's, I almost felt like she wanted me to pull her aside and makeout with her at one point. But I don't. I just keep the warm, smiling vibe and weave in and out of conversations with different people. Then that kid I mentioned earlier that's getting pessimistic wants to leave all the girls and go hang out with just us guys at a smaller bar.

The host starts to say that all the girls are gonna go downtown to bars, and I say hell yea let's do that. Then they start to change their mind, and the host asks me where we should go. I say, in a less-than dominating fashion, I prefer X bar, but up to you guys. They hop on board with going to that bar, and then the pessimist challenges me saying I didn't pronouce X bar correctly. I tell him to suck my fucking cock and ask him if he's coming. Bad move - probably the booze a little at this point, I should have owned mispronouncing it but instead I got defensive.

We all go to the bar and I'm hitting it off with one of my old girls. She's looking sexy as fuck too, but she's got a boyfriend now. Some older guys ask her to sit at a table and she has me come. These dudes saw what was going on, a huge possy of hot chicks and about 6 guys taking them around. They were pretty creepy though. Trying to get us to play some board game, and giving the girls their credit card to buy whatever they wanted. I tooled them a little bit, but didn't want to take anything too far and get things stupid.

I start to get a little too drunk and get some pizza. I come back and everyone besides a few dudes are leaving and I just tell them I'll meet them there to recuperate. I pull myself together and get into "approach mode" before joining everyone at the next bar.

When I go in, I felt much more confident and composed, and some of the girls took immediate notice. A couple started to get a little touchey feely (they were also probably pretty drunk at this point too, so it's not just my vibe switch). I keep touching girls noses in a girly teasy way and they seem to like it alot. I also felt my fundamentals in eye contact were really fucking solid judging by some reactions of the girls (drunk or not).

My old FB's best friend is there and I land a great genuine compliment and a couple people took notice. Me and her talk for a little bit and I'm actually thoroughly enjoying the convo, but then my old FB is sitting right there. I posted in Relationships about this and how to go about it. I think I might just screen a little and bust a move on the friend.

Anyways I try to pull my old FB home and she won't because she has to Uber with her frandz. I ask what her schedule is like on Friday and tell her great, we'll be going on a date then. She warms up to this but is still kinda flakey. So, honestly, if she's not following suite, then I'm wasting my time. Sorry gurl, I don't like doing that ;P

At the very end of the night my good buddy's FB tries to kiss me, but I don't want drama and tell her to watch it lol and tap her by the ass and send her off as she's leaving. Great preselection (even though she's more than tipsy), she's one of the HB9's.

Once all the girls leave, I see a woman with great style, cool hair, and approach her. I just flat out tell her, "hey, I saw you from over there and thought the aesthetic of your hair and clothes was pretty sweet, so I had to come say hi". She's flattered and we chat a little bit and exchange names. She introduces me to her friend who quickly leaves us alone. Then SHE suggests that we move to a table. I take charge and pick it out. Deep diving goes well, she's working in marketing and shares a love for psychology. I chase frame her asking if she's just pulling marketing tricks on me right now to get me into her. All good, but then she asks how old I am. I take Richard's advice and ignore it saying that's not important, which she likes. But then a few minutes later she brings it up again and I'm 21 she's 25. I go, "cool". Then go back to what we were talking about.

Boom, wild card. They're closing this side of the bar and we have to move. I take her hand and we start moving. Boom, bigger wild card. My designer friend rolls up who I haven't seen since my missed threesome FR, and I run up to him and hug him and make a quick exchange. I turn back to the girl and she's gone. Fuck.

I find her and she's looking pissed off, waiting for her uber. I build attraction a little bit again and use touch to regain our momentum, and then she asks for my number when I go for the kill shot. She doesn't want to take me home because her brother is visiting, and she doesn't want to go home with me because I'm young. Sounds like bullshit, and sounds like I missed my chance when I left her alone to talk to my friend. I get her number and we part ways.

So, if anybody has read through this massive update, what's the common theme?

Get her attracted / hooked --> go for close --> they whip out their phone to exchange numbers.

So, new sticking point. I'm either not moving them enough / getting enough investment OR I'm not dealing with plausible deniability / shit tests well enough (needing to persist with them better).

Feeling momentum right now though, I must say. Looking forward to the weekend (;

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hell yeah Hue, good shit!

I'm having issues going for the pull as well man, I think its just something to get used to.

What are your numbers like these days? Are they getting solid?

Jake.

>