The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

*Internal screaming*

If you're unsure about whether a topic belongs in the race thread or not, then it definitely belongs in the race thread.

Being indian is not a big issue anywhere.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

backstory said:
*Internal screaming*

If you're unsure about whether a topic belongs in the race thread or not, then it definitely belongs in the race thread.

Except if you read the article Chase himself said darker skin guys need to stay out of Colombia, I will take his word over yours.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Oh Pry said:
backstory said:
*Internal screaming*

Except if you read the article Chase himself said darker skin guys need to stay out of Colombia, I will take his word over yours.

*more internal screaming*

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

India, obviously.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

The point about the race thread aside.. Why don't you try a country that you have always wanted to explore, and find out the results for yourself?

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

CuriosityKillsTheCat said:
India, obviously.

I think India would be the worst option :) Turkish girls are harder for me than any other nationality.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

From personal experience:
Sweden
Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Monaco
Berlin
Hong Kong
Brazil

I haven't traveled too much internationally.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Grand Pooba said:
From personal experience:
Sweden
Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Monaco
Berlin
Hong Kong
Brazil

I haven't traveled too much internationally.

Like you have been to these countries and gamed before?

GP, it is such a tragedy that not even 0.1% of Indian men on this planet could be like you because if they were, this thread would have been answered a long time ago.

Like with all things relating to Indian men getting laid, I almost feel like guys like you and me have to pave the path because we might be the first of our generation to attempt to run game outside of India, for the ones that try it isn't exactly the best representation.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I wanted to share this with GC as well, the more I go out, the more my attraction towards any one kind of woman fades. I've seen hot girls of all backgrounds and my top spot is filled with many different types now.

At some point, I would like to be that top tier guy and share my story, talk about what kinds of girls I have attracted and maybe give some sort of a litmus guide for others with my look. I am slowly starting to fall in love with being a top tier guy and attracting hot girls in general, eventually getting with a girl that is hot no matter what kind of background she might have.

Could be a hot Asian or a hot redhead, maybe a hot brunette, a hot black girl maybe, perhaps a hot latina, and maybe even a hot blonde who knows. Just being the best I can be and then seeing where that goes, then maybe tweaking things around.

dcman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Op pry, I am brown and have lived in different countries and travel a lot on a routine basis. In larger cities, there may be more options compared to smaller cities but otherwise I do not think girls in one city are easy or hard based on color. Once your fundamentals are strong, with some small adjustments to your game for cultural differences what worked in one place seems to work with ladies in other places.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
How white "naturals" go about life differently than struggling minorities.

Over the past few years, I've been around a variety of friends of a variety of ethnic backgrounds and one thing has really struck out to me, how there is somewhat of a correlation between how men of different groups carry themselves. As most know on this board, I had the slight misfortune (and maybe one day it isn't a misfortune at all) of being born as an Indian guy and to make matters worse, being brought up in the Bay Area which is largely hostile towards Asian and Indian men.

Then after choosing to go to college out east (best decision of my life), I started to hang around different groups and along the way, lucked into making friends with some cool white guys. Over the years, as I have gone from envying these guys to learning from them, there are big things I've picked up in how white guys who are naturals carry themselves and go about life differ greatly than that of men from less desirable ethnic groups.

Irrational confidence, even in the face of "facts".

This is without a doubt the biggest issue men from less than desirable ethnic groups struggle with.

An Indian or Asian guy in the US will throw "facts" and "statistics" in your face, hoping to make their case. Most often this is done even on forums when Asian men pull up "dating statistics" that prove how women hate minorities and are crazy for white men. It is not common for me to find an Asian or Indian guy who is irrationally confident, lo and behold, these two groups of men struggle with women in the US more than any other group out there.

The white guys I know that were naturals were irrationally confident, even in the face of facts and even when they were caught in a bold face lie by women.

Think of it this way.

If some site released an article saying how Asian and Indian men are undesirable? Most Asian and Indian men I know will immediately create a pity party and cry about race together.

If it did the same to the white naturals I know? They will laugh it off and dismiss the article as "fake news".

One natural I know is a redhead, whenever he hears of how red headed men are undesired, he laughs it off and rolls his eyes. The guy gets more pussy than most guys I know of, all the way from getting blonde bombshells to getting latin women that are 10s.

This is the one thing that sets white naturals I know apart, even when less than flattering "facts" come at them, they laugh them off because their belief in themselves is that strong.

These guys make up their own more ideal reality of themselves and to them, that is more important than whatever society tells them.

I am not the problem, the women who reject me are, "their loss".

I remember going out with a friend of mines who is a tall blonde guy, he was my wingman. He approached two hot blondes who ignored him, then he laughed it off and kept on moving. I mentioned that to him saying "rough crowd", he responded saying "they probably had syphilis and I saw wrinkles on one of them, forget them, I am moving on to some real quality now!". Later on that night, he went on and made out with this busty blonde that a lot of guys at the bar had their eyes on.

I've seen this among so many white guys that get a lot of puss, the mentality that women who reject them are the ones with the issue. The way these guys treat rejection is more along the lines of sour grapes but is so much better than what I see men of my background do.

With Indian guys? It's the exact opposite, women reject them? It's because all hot girls hate Indian men and life is so tough because they are Indian.

The world is my oyster and I get to experiment with all of its fine women, it is my birth right.

I notice that with guys from undesirable ethnic groups, there is this guilt factor going on when pursuing girls of different races, especially white girls. I see it with Asian and Indian men to where there is this desire for white girls but also this guilt factor of going after one which usually manifests itself into a nasty cycle of just hating white women. You will see these guys talk about how white women are "overrated" and discourage their fellow bros from going after one, all of this is due to lacking the balls to going after one.

With white guys who do well, that sense of guilt is not there.

If they want a woman, of any background, they go after her. There is no "loyalty" to women of their own race or any of that fake stuff, there is only hot pussy they are attracted to and getting it. Just because that guy is Brazilian doesn't mean he gets to fuck that Brazilian 10 anymore than I do.

It is no mystery that most white naturals I've known have fucked hot girls of various backgrounds.

Take shit from no one!

Whether it is parents, boss, or a higher up, if someone is disrespecting? Call it out. Nothing is worth taking that much abuse from in life.

Abusive parents? Move on.

Boss being unfair? Find new job.

Woman being a bitch? On to the next one. Speak up when being disrespected at all costs. It is that sense of entitlement that leads to getting hot girls as well as taking shit from no one along the way.

Could some of the success be because of ethnic appearance alone?

No doubt, we all know how social pressures and other things tend to favor white guys because of their appearance. We're all too familiar with how a girl can have a racist social circle and racist friends that frown upon her going for a minority. Yet at the same time I look at African American men and how they are able to have success with hot girls despite the racism and I notice that a lot of these sorts of traits are also embodied there.

There is no doubt in my mind that regardless of how lowly thought of any race might be in a society, a guy who internalizes some of the above traits can no doubt get his share of hot girls of all races.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: How white "naturals" go about life differently than struggling minorities.

36 lays later and you still care about this? Jesus Christ dude give it a rest already. Your race speculations are just mental masturbation.

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Jake D. said:
36 lays later and you still care about this? Jesus Christ dude give it a rest already. Your race speculations are just mental masturbation.

Jake, if you don't mind me asking, whats your racial background?

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

African American.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Bleh, can't believe this got moved here given it wasn't about getting hot girls of any type as opposed to not being a race whiner.

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Oh Pry said:
As most know on this board, I had the slight misfortune (and maybe one day it isn't a misfortune at all) of being born as an Indian guy and to make matters worse, being brought up in the Bay Area which is largely hostile towards Asian and Indian men.

Over the years, as I have gone from envying these guys to learning from them, there are big things I've picked up in how white guys who are naturals carry themselves and go about life differ greatly than that of men from less desirable ethnic groups.

This is without a doubt the biggest issue men from less than desirable ethnic groups struggle with.

An Indian or Asian guy in the US will throw "facts" and "statistics" in your face, hoping to make their case. Most often this is done even on forums when Asian men pull up "dating statistics" that prove how women hate minorities and are crazy for white men. It is not common for me to find an Asian or Indian guy who is irrationally confident, lo and behold, these two groups of men struggle with women in the US more than any other group out there. The white guys I know that were naturals were irrationally confident, even in the face of facts and even when they were caught in a bold face lie by women.

Think of it this way. If some site released an article saying how Asian and Indian men are undesirable? Most Asian and Indian men I know will immediately create a pity party and cry about race together. If it did the same to the white naturals I know? They will laugh it off and dismiss the article as "fake news".

I am not the problem, the women who reject me are, "their loss".

I've seen this among so many white guys that get a lot of puss, the mentality that women who reject them are the ones with the issue. The way these guys treat rejection is more along the lines of sour grapes but is so much better than what I see men of my background do. With Indian guys? It's the exact opposite, women reject them? It's because all hot girls hate Indian men and life is so tough because they are Indian.

I notice that with guys from undesirable ethnic groups, there is this guilt factor going on when pursuing girls of different races, especially white girls. I see it with Asian and Indian men to where there is this desire for white girls but also this guilt factor of going after one which usually manifests itself into a nasty cycle of just hating white women. You will see these guys talk about how white women are "overrated" and discourage their fellow bros from going after one, all of this is due to lacking the balls to going after one. With white guys who do well, that sense of guilt is not there. If they want a woman, of any background, they go after her. There is no "loyalty" to women of their own race or any of that fake stuff, there is only hot pussy they are attracted to and getting it. Just because that guy is Brazilian doesn't mean he gets to fuck that Brazilian 10 anymore than I do. It is no mystery that most white naturals I've known have fucked hot girls of various backgrounds.

Could some of the success be because of ethnic appearance alone? No doubt, we all know how social pressures and other things tend to favor white guys because of their appearance. We're all too familiar with how a girl can have a racist social circle and racist friends that frown upon her going for a minority. Yet at the same time I look at African American men and how they are able to have success with hot girls despite the racism and I notice that a lot of these sorts of traits are also embodied there. There is no doubt in my mind that regardless of how lowly thought of any race might be in a society, a guy who internalizes some of the above traits can no doubt get his share of hot girls of all races.

"Can't believe this got moved here, not being a race whiner"

Bro, all you talk about is race with some other anecdotes thrown in. I have zero doubt that you were the one they put "on probation" after that purge a minute ago.

I also have zero doubt that you've got a good amount of ability and worthwhile contribution to add to this community. But it's hard to tell because all I see is "waa asians have it hard". Confidence is not race-specific. If your upbringing was counterproductive to having high confidence (which I see a lot in my Indian and East Asian friends and colleagues) then make a mental note and compensate. But all this talk about minorities and white vs. nonwhite is not going to get you anywhere. Except banned, which I genuinely hope does not happen.

BetaBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
defuse her aggressive/stand offish behavior with humor. don't talk down to her or it just makes you look bad.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Hi Chase, how do you build status that gets you hot girls?

So I live in a city where the blonde bombshell archetype and the "popular" girl type are very common when going out. I had an idea of what gets these girls back when you were younger like being a football player or frat star but as you move past that stage of life and into where I am at right now (young professional in his 20s), it seems a lot more confusing.

Anyone can say be a rockstar or pro athlete but as you can see, easier said than done.

Now I have a job that pays me great money, near six figures, yet time and time again I see some shaved head ugly guy, some thug looking drug dealer type, and guys who aren't special at all ending up with these sorts of women in LTRs or taking them home. A lot of these guys were not classically handsome at all.

The guys I know who have been with these women don't seem to have out of the world game or do things like a ton of approaches either.

So how do you build the kind of status or lifestyle that gets you these sorts of women?

Would it be necessary to throw everything away and then go on to DJ at a nightclub or get involved in the party world?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
See a lot of sexy brunettes date blond men and vice versa, opposites attract?

I have been going out a lot and while it is well documented that Asian women and Latinas are crazy for the blond men, it is often said that this is due to perceiving men with that look as higher status and wealthier, especially in a lot of third world countries.

Now I notice that even here in the US when wealth is not a matter of concern, this happens a lot.

I see a lot of top tier brunettes who are white pair off with blond guys and I also see the reverse to where a lot of hot blondes go for guys with dark hair as long as they are socially acceptable (white).

Even when it comes to interracial dating, I seem to notice that I see a good deal of redheads dating non-whites and if the guy himself is high status and hot enough, then he gets attention from blonde girls too. I never seem to see darker white women like Italian, Southern European, or even just a tanned brunette in general go interracial as much.

This is all personal observation which cannot be proven by statistics but it does lead me to ask a certain question about approaching the game.

If you're a sexy guy, would you have more success going for hot girls who are more of your opposite?

Like say would a darker skinned white guy, latino, or an ethnic guy who is sexy be better off going for blondes and redheads as opposed to approaching a white woman with dark hair?

On the other hand would a sexy redhead or blond guy be better off going for Mediterranean woman or brunette if he wants to get the hottest girls?

I also ask this because I am Southern European, get told I look like John Stamos a lot, and I have a thing for a Brooke Burke or Emily Ratajkowski type of girl but seems like I get way more attention from natural blondes and redheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>