The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Ambiance:

I don't think he is talking about culture, he is talking about white washed Indian guys struggling due to ethnic appearance. Face this same shit as a darker skinned Arab guy who has been confused for Indian before. Go out a lot and I just don't see any brown dudes pulling and that kinda fucks up my inner game.

What I have found is that once you really go on this path to self-improvement, approach a lot of women, and do all that it starts to slowly go away. I still suffer from this shit as an Arab guy but I find that I care less about it when I am out and approaching women. Maybe its because I have an American accent and all that but just as a whole, I care less about it now than I did when I first came to GC.

Would love to see some brown guys out there killing it and sharing their stories but you can't keep waiting, I see it as an opportunity to be that brown guy and live that life. Who knows, maybe a few decades from now we are telling a different story.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Altair said:
What I have found is that once you really go on this path to self-improvement, approach a lot of women, and do all that it starts to slowly go away. I still suffer from this shit as an Arab guy but I find that I care less about it when I am out and approaching women. Maybe its because I have an American accent and all that but just as a whole, I care less about it now than I did when I first came to GC.

And this is exactly why you're going to be succeeding with women, buddy.

Just recently, within these past 2 weeks, I had a situation come up where some information/lessons I'd learned on GC finally clicked for me and it resulted in significant growth instantly; my gut feeling is you're going to have plenty of those regarding race and women in the coming months. Keep approaching and your world will open up a shit ton dude!

-Richard

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human

@armanicode

I don't want to see another brown guys / white girls thread on Girls Chase the rest of 2017 (that isn't in this post). Next person who starts one anywhere other than this thread gets insta-banned for 30 days.

I did a little digging. ^That was Chase about a month ago. Dude, would you knock it off? Stop this mental masturbation crap and DO SOMETHING. Or leave! I can tell all the effort and thought I put into my above post was a total waste.

Post an FR for once in your life.

A

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Re: Hottest Girls in Europe

What country in Europe would you guys say has the most down to earth blondes?

I know that might be a tall order as blondes are generally the coldest of all kinds of women due to being worshiped the most by wicked and sinister American media as well as having thirsty brown guys from third world countries (mainly the Middle East) hit on them.

I've heard Swedish girls are icy, stuckup, and have the biggest egos on the planet thanks to this very situation.

I've also had a great experience with Danish women though, almost all of them tbh.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I know that might be a tall order as blondes are generally the coldest of all kinds of women due to being worshiped the most by wicked and sinister American media as well as having thirsty brown guys from third world countries (mainly the Middle East) hit on them.
I've heard Swedish girls are icy, stuckup, and have the biggest egos on the planet thanks to this very situation.
Naw dude...you're getting it confused. Blondes are actually some of the friendliest, warmest, most sociable people on the planet. They're ice queens to YOU. Because you fucking hate them. And it probably shows everytime you talk to them. Seriously, what you say is very disrespectful. What if I said the same shit about brown people? That would label me a racist on the spot. The only reason that's not happening to you is because there is no term for or movement against profiling of blonde women because the entire concept of it is silly. But somehow, you've actually managed to become that.

You're bitter, resentful and hateful to a group of women you have zero understanding of. And at the same time, you're desperate for their attention. Almost like an 8 year old throwing up his middle finger at his mommy cause she won't buy him the new lego set. Except that in this case, it's not even mommy. It's a random stranger who owes you nothing. And it's not an 8 year old kid. It's a grown-ass adult man. It's soo pathetic dude. Like, I usually don't go out of my way to shit on someone on these boards. But this time, you've crossed the line from being a whiny pussy to being a douchebag to a group of women who have done nothing wrong. And I won't stand for this. Fucking grow up dude.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

What if I said the same shit about brown people?

You say it all the fucking time so I don't even know what you are even bitching about, you talk all the time about how girls in Washington hate brown guys and how all brown guys are sleazy and (insert bad stereotype here). As for the racist part, no you're just fine, brown people don't get the same protection or asskissing from liberal media or the left wing that other races do. We're supposed to be the evil doers that feminists hate with all of their lives while at the same time facing hatred from the Alt-Right. Go right ahead Bboy, I know you fucking want to do so anyways.

As for blonde bombshells, even Chase himself (who is far more credible than you) has written on how stuck up they can be.

I know these are the kinds of women who will readily suck off one ethnic group because liberal media kisses up to that one group and because it makes them "cool" or "rebellious" for doing so while ignoring other ethnic groups who aren't stereotyped as cool.

But those are American and Anglo blondes, some of the most racially picky women on this planet, I am talking about Euro blondes who don't have as much prejudice, hatred, and bigotry in their heart towards ethnic men based solely on stereotypes and ethnic appearance as their American, Australian, and Canadian sisters do.

Now go on and talk about how horrible brown guys are, as if I haven't heard that shit a million times already.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Altair said:
Australian, and Canadian Sisters do.

Have you ever been to Australia Altair? Or are you just making up assumptions about how you think these girls are like

And How the hell do we manage to go from talking about the hottest girls in Europe to talking about Race and brown guys? Farrrrrrrrr outttttttt

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Chase and the board in general,

It seems like the topic of race will almost always come up, especially for guys who are ethnically anything other than white or black, but from my experience what I have found is that the one thing that matters the most in regards to race is location. As a Korean American guy, I struggled to get women in the south but as soon as I moved to Seattle, my dating life took a 180 and I was getting with above average white girls somewhat regularly.

Even William Gupta addressed this in his post and I find it funny how both of us had the same experience.

We all know race matters but how much it matters on a big scale depends on the location such as the city or the region of the US. Women, especially attractive ones, are very conscious of the stigma attached to dating certain races and act accordingly.

For example, lets say you're more of a brown skinned ethnic minority like a Mexican or Pakistani guy. You would likely be very wise to avoid a place like Tempe or Scottsdale in Arizona as society there is more hateful towards those minority groups. While a black guy can easily clean up, a brown guy would struggle in the area because of that stigma attached to "foreigners" in the state.

My point being that the guy is operating under a tough ceiling where his only way to do well is being a celebrity or going out of his way with his lifestyle in order to score (being a club owner or something along those lines).

I think we need to talk more and more about this, like really note it.

Going out in Seattle, I see Asian, Indian, Black, and Hispanic guys getting hot girls but they have tight fundamentals. When I was living in the south, I didn't notice it.

I think it can help if some of the more experienced players of minority groups offer their experiences with game in different cities, what they observe, and maybe give us feedback on some of the social stigma attached to guys of certain races whether it is Mexican and brown guys in general in Arizona, Asian guys in San Francisco, or black guys in certain southern states.

But am I being unrealistic with this? Are we just better off with the good ol "wah wah I can't score because I am asian" threads?

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

I see absolutely no difference between this and what you, Altair, and Armani have been saying for going on now "way the fuck too long."

Franco, could you move this to the race-thread?

Hector

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Don't Get Ban.

I am still writing the article. :(

the race thing isn't just location but fundamentals solve almost 70% of it.

Zac

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I feel like you took everything I told you about Arizona and blew it out of proportion. Not at all surprised.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Can somebody spray-tan me so I'm brown/Pakistani-looking for like a month and a half; I'll go to the South in Arizona, I'll go to the most racist fucking parts of the country and clean up.

I fail to understand how somebody who is on a forum for seduction has yet to learn what is MOST important to a woman when it comes to dating/sex/relationships; it literally baffles me every time I read a thread like this. Yeah, on one hand moving and changing location is a good thing but it has little-to-no impact on your success with women beyond a psychological change - women are women are women are women everywhere in the world and they respond to the same things the same way everywhere.

-Richard

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I fucked a girl in Tempe, AZ a few months ago. Was visiting for the weekend.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Richard said:
Can somebody spray-tan me so I'm brown/Pakistani-looking for like a month and a half; I'll go to the South in Arizona, I'll go to the most racist fucking parts of the country and clean up.
Epic.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Altair,

You say it all the fucking time so I don't even know what you are even bitching about, you talk all the time about how girls in Washington hate brown guys and how all brown guys are sleazy and (insert bad stereotype here).
This is false. Please copy paste a thread in which I have said anything like this. I have nothing against brown people and WA is one of the most racially supportive states in the United States. I even specifically told you about my brown friend (who happens to be Mr. Washington!) does better with girls than anyone I know. Including myself. And yes...that includes blonde-bombshells or w.e the fuck you're calling them.

...Anyways, this entire discussion is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. I was simply using racism as an anology to show how ridiculous and offensive the things you say are.

Either way, I think after reading this nonsense and more carefully reading some of the other things you've wrote in the past, I'm legitimately starting to think you have a mental illness. If that's the case, I sincerely apologize for flaming you. Just try to understand man...the things you say are super disrespectful. There's a reason why almost everyone who's ever paid attention to your threads has eventually flamed or been a dick to you in one way or another. It's not cause they're bad people. It's cause the way you interact with others and talk about blondes/sorority/high status girls is not okay.

But honestly, I don't think you understand that, and I don't think you will understand that via forum posts, no matter how many times we tell you. So idk what tell you except get professional help. I think you'll be doing much better after getting treatment. Both with girls and in life.

Best of luck! :)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Richard said:

-Richard

Do that, make sure they make your eyebrows bushier, nose more hooked, and overall facial features more ethnic though. Please realize there is a difference between Indians and Arabs as well.

In fact, I wish that more and more and more "brown" guys do just what Richard says he would do if he was brown. Hell, share your fucking story because outside of Grand Pooba and a couple others, I don't really see any brown guys sharing their experiences whatsoever. You'll run into mountains of complains from them but it will just be open ended "oh no I am Indian/Arab and we can't get girls because girls hate my race".

I know I might whine but at least I am going out there taking action and I can be proud of that. You get my experiences but how many other brown guys are willing to share even that? None, they'll cry like bitches and bitch 24/7 (far more than I do) but they aren't taking nearly as much action as me.

So yes I beg any brown guy out there with even a drop of game to share his experiences throughout various parts of the country and the world, just fucking do it, share it. It will ease a lot of the race whining by miles because anytime someone does it, simply point him to the brown success stories and now his race whining carries zero weight.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Grand Pooba said:
I fucked a girl in Tempe, AZ a few months ago. Was visiting for the weekend.

Was she brown or Mexican herself?

Also, @BBoy

No hard feelings man, I sometimes get worked up over this shit.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Not sure if this should necessarily go into the race thread since this isn't exclusively about any particular kind of women, just trying to get as long of a list as possible based on Chase's post here:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/top-7 ... otch-count

What countries would it be either not a big issue or actually a benefit if a guy looks ethnically Indian? Does country you're from matter all that much? (eg: Indian guy from Canada or the US versus Indian guy from India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>