The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: White girls

but quite frankly I don't see how I am wrong at least in regards to San Francisco.
Welp. I'm throwing in the towel when it comes to this type of thread. It's become clear to me that when people post this type of shit, its not to actually get legit answers nor to have productive discussions. Its just to find others who will feed into their victim mentality.

The pattern is always thus:

Question about how to overcome problems regarding dating when as a minority--> Tons of answers --->Disregard all answers and bitch some more

Like...I would understand if you disagreed and wanted to challenge some of the things we've said by giving cogent objections. But that doesn't happen. The advice we give usually just falls on deaf ears. Or at best we get a "nah, you're wrong" with no reasoning to support why.

So, looks like there's nothing I can say or do to help.I guess you guys can just sit here circle jerking & having a pity party about how bad it is being Black/Asian/whatever minority you are until Franco or Chase locks the thread. Enjoy.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Hector has decided to somehow single me out as someone who doesn't take action and just whines all day, this thread and my tinder thread are evidence to the contrary:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16215

As for the theme of the thread, the day I head out and see a lot of brown guys with cute white girls is the day my impression will change. For now all I can say is that it is definitely quite the uphill battle if you're a brown guy trying to get with hot blondes but the way I see it looking back at it, my life has been an uphill battle so I'll just have to fight this one. What can I say, it's normal and comfortable to whine about some unfortunate facts of reality but tough as hell to actually fight against the grain, accepting harsh truths about life sucks!

Maybe I'll be that one lone brown guy in the crowd with a hot blonde by his arms.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Now I can relate to where Hector and Bboy are finally coming from, this shit is getting irritating and I regret even commenting on it but I will add my closing thoughts. It keeps going in circles so here it is.

I have been very sympathetic to this as a white guy from a poor family so I will add in a simple plan to all guys who want hot white girls, this works for white guys too because quite frankly, average white guys aren't getting hot blondes.

1. Raise your value through the fucking roof. Hit the gym, get ripped, look handsome, wear the best clothes, get a decent paying or at least fun job, and tighten up those social skills. Lightly goes off of what Black Bolt said, bonus points if you end up a celeb.

2. Move to the whitest cities possible which aren't horribly backwards, some good ones are Madison and Portland, in fact take Chase's advice and move to a Scandinavian country if you can, though with the refugee situation I don't know if brown guys should follow this advice. Don't complain about how tough it is to get white girls in San Francisco or Phoenix where there are hardly that many white women around and the ones around are likely fed up with the countless irritating immigrants who hit on them with poor game.

3. Get white hobbies, make a ton of white friends, learn to get along with white guys instead of being like those angry refugees in Europe feeling entitled to white pussy while hating western culture, and pick up some parts of white culture.

4. Approach a ton of hot white girls (at least a 100) of your type, go for them exclusively on online dating, and bring your A game every single time. Look your best, have the best online dating photos, and tighten up that game.

5. Just to be on the safe side, build some status so you can leverage social circle game to your advantage too. Nightlife is a great start, be that guy who tips the bartenders well and is a regular at a nice bar or club, don't be cheap!

6. Read this article, read it again, and read it 5 more times just to be on the safe side.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-h ... bombshells

headsup38

Space Monkey
space monkey

I'm new to the boards and cannot offer much more than has already been said. I'm one of those guys mentioned above who has had white girlfriends(even blondes) despite not looking white due to not acting like a stereotype.

I used to work with a Cambodian guy that told me he wanted a white girlfriend as he puts them "on a pedestal and worships them as the angels that they are" but wasn't having much success with it. He was a big Street Fighter II fan and had a number of the characters tattooed on his body. This is a guy that is clearly not playing to the right market.

Identifying what you need to know culturally about whites and any qualities that white girls may be attracted to should be your first step. In white suburbia where I draw many of my suitors I can often tell a guy(white or not) that doesn't have much experience with relationships when he has no knowledge of the sitcom Sex and the City. Every dude I know that has been in one knows in principle who the characters are and what they represent. It's a show I recommend watching a couple episodes to get a feel of what's it about. Yet too much of it can negatively affect your passion for women so be forewarned.

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I don't even know why this board exists. Women are the same. Mainstream says white women are to be on a pedastals so every fuckboy believes unconsciously 'Oh yes, let's put these women on pedastal', and because they treat them as such, white women feel entitled.

That's the 90% of the population.

ALL women are the same. NO MATTER what color. If YOU put them on a pedastal, you're a cuck. I'm Asian and fuck white women if I find em attractive.
Instead of judging women by superficial standards such as race, height, learn to hold a standard off of intangible characteristics.

At the end of the day, no matter how much MAINSTREAM says white men are the superior race or white women are the superior race, it's only in the heads of people who watch main stream and believe the message they're told to believe.

Go out to the real world and get yourself involved in CULTURE of 'White people' and how they interact. Learn the REAL reasons why they only date white men. And I'll tell you right now, it's not cause they're white, it's more like 'white men' feel more confident because they are treated by the fuckboys as someone to be treated as high and almighty, which the women find attractive.

Instead of being insecure about your race and culture, learn to study and be proud of whatever culture you bring to the U.S and also be open minded to the culture of 'FRAT' if you're in college, or whatever culture these white women get involved in.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Altair and Armani Code, here's your problem. (this isn't aimed at avgs30, who so far as I can tell has only asked about this once. But avgs, if you're only on here occasionally, which it looks like you likely are... we have a collection of 5 or 6 guys who ask about this same topic over and over and over and over and never listen to any of the advice, from me or anyone else. This post is for them)

You could move somewhere blondes love brown guys. But you don't. I don't care what your excuses are. You could run away from home or drop out of college and go to these places if they are THAT important to you. You COULD, but you aren't. You choose (of your own free will) not to.

You could do what I outlined for you in Post #1 of this thread, and hot blondes would date you. You COULD, but you choose not to. You say it is "too hard" or "I can't believe it would work." You choose (of your own free will) not to.

Because you will not move somewhere these girls love guys like you, and because you are unwilling to put the work in to get them, you WILL NOT GET THEM. Under any circumstance. These women are CLOSED to you. Forget them. You have rejected them, by renouncing the paths you would have to take to get them. That is your choice, and you have nobody to blame for it. Not Chase, not Franco, not Hector or Estate or Bboy or anyone else on this thread; not blonde girls, not the guys who date them. You have your paths; we've laid them alllll out for you. You CHOOSE not to take them.

Now, there is a third option. That is to date girls who are NOT blonde. This could be brunettes. It could be redheads. It could be black girls, Latin girls, Asian girls, Eskimo girls. Heck... you could even date... other BROWN girls! (I know, the horror, right? Brown girls... -shiver-) And if a girl having bleached blonde hair is THAT important to you, you could just get a girlfriend of ANY type... then have her bleach her hair. But you don't do this, because you don't "want" those types of girls.

• "Daaaddy! I want a new Ferrari!"

"Sorry honey. We can only afford cars $60,000 and under for your birthday."

"But DADDY. I don't WANT any of those cars. I want a Ferrari!"

"Then you are going to have to go get a job and work for it like anyone else, Honey."

"But Daddy :( I can't do that. It's too hard. Please, how do I get a Ferrari?"

"I don't know honey. You don't want the cars we can afford, and you aren't willing to put the work in. Maybe a used one?"

"I don't WANT a used Ferrari, Daddy! I want NEW!"

"Well we do not have the funds for it, Honey."

"Daddy, I cannot BELIEVE it! It's so unFAIR!"

This is not to say bottle blondes are Ferraris (they certainly are not for me. More like Toyota Camrys if you ask me). However, for YOU gents, they are clearly the Ferraris of your dating worlds.

Everyone on this board is tired of it. You reject ALL your options, ignore ALL our advice, and mope and complain to no end about not being able to get the girls you want, without taking any real steps to remedy your situations.

You want what you want, and you don't want to have to work or change to get it.

Get with the program. Either start doing what guys on this board tell you to do. Or STOP asking about this stuff. I think we're all over it. You seemingly have no genuine will or intentions to improve.

From what I can tell, I think what you really want is for Magic Chase to be like, "Ah yes, Altair / Armani Code. I see it now. You want BLONDE girls! Okay. Let me wave my -magic wand- (it's actually my penis) and... voila! Now every blonde white girl realizes how ASTONISHINGLY ATTRACTIVE you are and cannot wait to fellate you!"

No, sorry dudes. Only three options:

• Move
  • Follow our advice
  • Date some other kind of girl

That's really it.

Well, I guess there's also "get filthy rich." Or maaaaybe "get super jacked." Or "get famous." So I guess add those three.

Those are your six options. Move, follow our advice, go for some other kind of girl, get rich, get ripped, and/or get famous.

Take your pick. Or drop the topic.

I don't want to see another brown guys / white girls thread on Girls Chase the rest of 2017 (that isn't in this post). Next person who starts one anywhere other than this thread gets insta-banned for 30 days.

Chase

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Chase dude I completely understand your frustration which is why I started my new journey thread where I am doing approaches every week.

As for moving dude, I have moved from a backwater town to a nicer big city full of cool people so I am making progress there, it isn't exactly NYC but isn't a backwater shithole either. I am going to develop myself here as I am on my own and my life is getting better in so many regards. Chase, the best part is that I find the girls here way more approachable than girls in the college town I was in or girls in the backwater town I grew up in.

By doing approaches, I am also realizing how much my tastes in women are opening up. Earlier this week I saw this cute brunette with an athletic body covered in sweat and she had a nice tan, I just felt like carrying her to my crib and making out with her as well as pleasuring her, so there's that and I am getting into redheads too. While I would ideally love to fuck some blonde bombshells, not fucking one isn't going to kill me either. I am serious about turning my life around in this regard Chase, been a whiner for far too long for me to stay a whiner.

I am not even going to bother talking about why my limiting beliefs were there in the first place as I am trying to better my life every day. I've been lifting (not for blondes though lol) and I have been doing approaches every week. Thank you for letting even this thread stay up, it is truly a testament of your patience man.

While I have posted this Chase, I just want to make one slight comment, maybe I didn't pick up on it soon enough or didn't read it on this thread and if it has been mentioned I will go back and look. This is more looking years ahead but are there really cities in the USA where a brown guy with tight fundamentals can somewhat regularly pull the hot blonde girl types?

I guess this all comes back to what Grand Pooba and Richard tried to preach to me but as cool and fun as I find my current city to be, the fact of the matter is I just don't see brown guys of any kind dating hot blondes and I am kinda letting what's out there in society to an extent impact my inner game. What's funny is that doing approaches I have found some hot blondes being nice to me instead of icy cold like the ones I knew in college were so it's a slight progress but unless I've slept with her, it doesn't really count in my book.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Altair,

What's funny is that doing approaches I have found some hot blondes being nice to me instead of icy cold like the ones I knew in college were so it's a slight progress but unless I've slept with her, it doesn't really count in my book.

It's baby steps!

It first starts with "well I talked to one blonde bombshell and she seemed really into me, but I didn't get her number." Then you improve your game for a few months and it becomes, "I talked to one blonde bombshell and she seemed really into me, and I grabbed her number! But I didn't get a date." Then some more improvement and it's, "I got her number and took her out on a date! I couldn't get her home though." etc. etc.

Just remember this is a (long) process of learning. The more experience you get, the faster you learn. So keep taking a crack at it (and by "it" I mean all girls you find decently attractive -- not just the blonde ones) so that you can improve your experience and get better. The best stuff comes at the end of the journey.

- Franco

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks Franco.

With my world experience right now, it seems like if I do get to the point where I am regularly pulling hot blondes, I might end up being one of the very few brown guys to do so. Go out a lot and it kinda fucks with my game to see these chicks with the same type of dude, which is why I understand what Chase says when he says move but I just wonder where to in the US for future references.

I see my stay in my current city as a building experience to better myself, be more confident, grow, and then the next big city I move to I am coming in as the best version of myself but I would ideally like to move to a city where a cool brown guy with tight fundamentals has a high ceiling, meaning he can date hot blondes.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Seeing what's out there is kinda what's been killing me too. I live in San Francisco and Indian men do well for themselves here in regards to career, finances, and socioeconomically in general. Silicon Valley has a significant presence of Indian men and Indians generally live in the wealthy parts of the state as well. Despite all of this I have never seen Indian guys pull hot blondes in this area and it significantly fucks with my inner game, not sure if anyone can relate in that way.

It's not like playing a sport or music either because those require talent, dating is just so subjective. I've seen loser white guys with nothing going for them in life pull hot blondes while Indian guys could not.

It drives me insane, it's like, what the fuck is happening. I just wish I could meet that one Indian guy out there who is pulling hot blondes on the regular but I wonder if that is a fictional character. It has significantly fucked with my inner game and I do not know a way out of this trap.

I know my ethnicity is something women will always notice about me no matter how I act or what I do so just to meet and learn from a cool Indian guy means so much to me but it's like there are literally zero who have managed to pull off the feat of pulling hot blondes.

Like there is some invisible force in American society that keeps the two groups separate from each other and it has driven me to frustration, anger, and bitterness.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've seen loser white guys with nothing going for them in life pull hot blondes while Indian guys could not.
Obviously, they have something going for them. You're just not perceptive enough to figure out what that is. If they had nothing going for them, no girl with even a modicum of attractiveness would go for them...

I just wish I could meet that one Indian guy out there who is pulling hot blondes on the regular but I wonder if that is a fictional character. It has significantly fucked with my inner game and I do not know a way out of this trap.
https://www.facebook.com/SeattleFitnessModel/
This is my friend Saleem. He's now Mr. Washington and is in the running for Mr. United States. I've personally known him for a few years now. And let me tell you...he's the best guy I know with women hands down. And guess what....HE'S BROWN. He pulls "hot blondes" (and almost every other women out there) on the reg. More than any white guy I've personally met. And now that he's become Mr. Washington, he's got random girls (including "hot blondes") PMing him on the daily for no strings attached sex.

TO BE CLEAR...his success with women came before he got semi-famous. He had been with well over 100 women before then.

There. Now all your excuses are gone.

The last thing I want to add is this...the reason you see no brown guys with white women is because most brown guys are like you...awkward, weird, and very socially uncelebrated. They live by their own cultural standards. And that's fine. Objectively speaking, that's not a bad thing. But if you want blondes, you need to become American. Because they're American. Most Indian men don't have the need nor desire to do this. So understand that the fact that you don't see many Indian men successful with white women doesn't mean they can't be. Its just that they're either like you (victim mentality/don't understand how to become attractive to them), or they just don't want to (because they're okay with or even prefer brown women).

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
To comment about the "loser" white guys you might see with hot blondes, they might be drug dealers, bartenders, bar owners, or guys who found in a niche in some sort of a scene. When I was living in the midwest, you would see overweight dudes wearing baseball caps with hot blondes and the vast majority of these guys had some sort of a niche or "in" with these sorts of women. You saw this being the case with rednecks too, a lot of them were fat and not even all that attractive but they pulled these women through some sort of minor status game.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Something of note I want to add about the blonde bombshell types that seem to be the buzz on this thread.

I've seen a particular kind of guy get them, even among white guys. I've seen educated and more docile white guys struggle with these kinds of women while a douchier Richie Incognito, Gronk, and Ryan Leaf type of guy gets them. It is almost a given that every hot blonde I've known has been with that kind of a guy, the massive ego, vulgar, and full of himself type of guy ready to put others in their place.

I think that is why black guys do better with hot blondes than any other minority group except for maybe latinos because they have that edge to them. Indian guys I've met were great people, educated, bright, but like their Asian brothers they were the afraid of confrontation and more of the obedient types who were afraid to pick a fight with anyone.

You look at a guy like a Cung Le who married a cute blonde, that is something that keeps coming up, these women go crazy for the macho man who is willing to put others in their place.

The issue with brown guys is they lack that macho edge and alpha male personality which is why it is indeed rare to see a brown guy with a hot blonde. I think Kumar from Harold and Kumar might be able to pull it off but most brown guys aren't like that.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
6rxczVm.png

Kwitcherbitchin.......

headsup38

Space Monkey
space monkey
Apparently landing the blonde bombshell is the epitome of dating/sexual greatness. I thought this thread was about hot girls(regardless of hair color). My bad.

Curiously with the focus on this thread is among all the women on the TV show The Hills, I was most attracted to Audrina Patridge--the only non-blonde of the group.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
headsup38 said:
Apparently landing the blonde bombshell is the epitome of dating/sexual greatness. I thought this thread was about hot girls(regardless of hair color). My bad.

Curiously with the focus on this thread is among all the women on the TV show The Hills, I was most attracted to Audrina Patridge--the only non-blonde of the group.

It kinda was but the thing is, at least in American society, the toughest thing to do is to land a hot blonde as a minority of a not so popular minority group. A black or mixed race guy might not have problems but a darker skinned Arab guy will.

The thing is that hot blondes, as Chase's article about them said, are the most image conscious of all women and guys from certain ethnic groups (Middle Eastern guys with darker skin in particular) have a tough time with women worldwide. A black guy can hop over to Europe and be just fine but I'll have to suffer from barbaric brown refugees giving men of my ethnic appearance a bad name.

A white guy trying to land women of different races won't face the social barriers and stigma that a guy from a lower level minority group trying to land hot white girls will.

The reason there is so much talk about hot blondes is because they are generally the toughest kinds of women to land for guys of certain minority groups because these kinds of women tend to value society's opinion the most. Unfortunately, American society does not have a good view of the "brown" races right now which makes it tough for brown guys to land hot blondes.

As a brown guy trying to land these kinds of girls, I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle because American society puts intense pressure on these kinds of women to stay with white men and not go interracial with "foreigners". I've seen some cool Arab guys pull a redhead and occasionally a brunette, never known one in real life that managed to pull a girl with the looks of a Charlotte McKinney.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The OP is very informative and I would highly recommend ALL guys with a thing for hot blondes read Chase's article on blonde bombshells, that stuff is on point.

As an Indian guy myself who has had his share of problems with the type, something I am starting to realize is that a lot of us tend to take rejection more personally if it is from the kinds of women we like. I have faced rejections from women of all kinds but when it is from a blonde, I tend to take it more personally.

While I do feel that to a degree, racism in American society plays a big role in the whole hot blonde and Indian guy dynamic, I have to see the other side of it too and that is, there aren't that many Indian guys like say a Grand Pooba out there!

I guess in the end, all you can really do is read Chase's posts religiously, dude knows his shit and is the best in the game at this, and then go out there and apply this shit. Grow a thick skin, laugh rejections off, and keep on improving yourself. Be so good that they won't ignore you because I feel like an Indian guy with tight fundamentals and game can definitely get hot blondes though I have yet to see one really do it.

A week ago I went to a local bar during the day and this halfway drunk blonde milf with big titts struck up a convo with me, wasn't that interested but she literally walked over and put her arm around me, so I guess the impossible is doable. I've also gotten laid a few times and I believe I promised Hector and one other user a pic for proof so I will be sending that to them over PM on request over this weekend :)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
One thing I will mention for safety's sake, the alt-right and white nationalism is most definitely on the rise and they put blonde women on a pedestal.

I am saying this and it doesn't apply to white guys on this forum for obvious reasons but white guys in general get very worked up when hot blondes go interracial. Black guys can get away with it because black guys are tough and no one really wants to mess with a black guy but even then, there is a shit load of envy and jealousy there. I know we don't want to talk about these issues too much so we won't get that much into them but my point is, be weary for safety's sake.

Don't go to a shithole state like Indiana and start gaming hot blondes as some foreign looking guy, best case scenario is a rejection but worst case scenario you have to fight for your life.

If I was a brown guy, I'd start taking up MMA and learning how to defend myself, hit the gym because with the way things are going in the US, expect to get into a fight once you start dating that hot blonde of your dream.

You could alternatively do what TwoRocky recommends, become a celebrity who is so rich and famous that none of this matters.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Marcellus said:
Why don't you become the first to do it? Why not become that Indian that people look up to?

you think it is mentally that easy?

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

@theArmaniCode

There is no direct vendetta against Indian men. Nor do you have to be rich, even if you're Indian, to have the dating lifestyle lf your dreams. Let me help you understand why it seems like Indian men have to be rich to get good women.

Indian culture is far more traditional than American culture, though it is catching up. I've read that India has among the lowest average partner counts in the world. It takes far less in India to be competitive with your peers as far as dating goes in India. Therefore, Indian men don't have to become as socially savvy to get to a certain degree with women, so long as they are in India. Less competitive dating market. America is a far more competitve dating market. This is why Indian men initially find it harder in America.

Indian men who are second or third generation (born and raised here) have it way easier because they are indoctrinated into American culture. Their family still has an influence that prevents complete osmosis, though this diminishes as each generation comes around.

There are women out there who only want to date you if you are wealthy. They are a minority though. These Indian men who are rich you see are not all dating gold diggers. A percentage of them are, but that applies to all wealthy males. The thing about these wealthy Indian guys is often they are also exceptional guys. Why do you think they are rich to begin with? While chance and inheritance plays a part in wealth, these rich guys you see are high caliber guys, and women love high caliber guys, not because of their money (though money is definitely an indicator), but because these guys are commanders of their sphere and provide protection and great genes.

So, there really is no excuse for you to not become an exceptional man women in general covet, regardless of race, should you want to do so. Yes, there is a bit of stigma against all these Indian immigrants who don't quite get the program. This is hardly an afterthought for the high caliber man.

Disclaimer: I am not Indian, though I have several Indian friends (among other foreign nationality friends) who just clean up with women. Not all of them are rich, though I imagine most of them will be if that's a priority because these guys are studs. One of the wealthiest men I know is Indian, though grew up in the UK. Wicked cool guy- his daughter and I have been very close from a young age and I have gotten to know him. His wife of course is pretty attractive, even now in her late 50s, and classy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>