The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just two weekends ago I slayed the newest girl that I am now dating - a blond haired blue eyed Polish girl whom I met at a weekend class, we met on Saturday and went home together on Sunday night. Gorgeous woman, very sexual, and got lots of awesome looks walking down the street on our way home. I'm a brown guy, look very middle eastern.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Grand Pooba said:
Just two weekends ago I slayed the newest girl that I am now dating - a blond haired blue eyed Polish girl whom I met at a weekend class, we met on Saturday and went home together on Sunday night. Gorgeous woman, very sexual, and got lots of awesome looks walking down the street on our way home. I'm a brown guy, look very middle eastern.

I hate to be THAT guy but Polish and Slavic girl are known for loving swarthy guys, the darker skinned Spaniards as well as Arab and Indian men do well there. How have you done with Scandinavian women and more "American" blonde party girls in the past? I ask because you're like brown jesus on this forum dude. Think that you can make a killing off of teaching brown guys some game because it seems like you're one of the very few doing well out there compared to the countless Arab and Indian whinings I've seen both in real life and online.

Keep it up and keep being you, it's always good to see a brown guy doing well even though you're Indian but I've seen people mix Indians and darker Arabs up a lot.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Altair said:
Chase, when you say brown, are you sure these guys didn't mean black guys? I know a lot of people use brown and black interchangeably but IMO, there is a big difference between a man looking black versus Arab. I know that black guys do fine in Europe but have heard a shit load of mixed things about "brown" guys. This was about Germany and not Scandinavia though so there's that.

This was Norway in 2013:

Andreas believes that the Norwegian culture is being squeezed out.

“Nobody wants to be a Norwegian here. Norwegian is synonymous with weakness. This is a feeling that is also being conveyed by the teachers.

Andreas’ views on girls:

“There is one thing that annoys the hell out of me. They can start chasing Norwegian girls, but we cannot go after theirs. It’s something you learn early on. You just don’t go after a Pakistani girl, but Norwegian girls are available to immigrant boys. Norwegian girls prefer them. I don’t know why. I guess it must be that brown skin. That they are tough, that they have money despite not having jobs. They don’t see that they fight in packs, that they are cowards. I asked my best female friend if we could get romantically involved, and she told me that I have the right personality, but the problem was that I’m Norwegian. She wants to become involved with a foreigner.”

He believes that Oslo will eventually become Oslostan.

“It’s not going to happen straightaway, but it that’s the way its going. More and more Muslims arrive here from abroad, and many Norwegians convert. Personally I know of five converts. Here it’s all about Islam; Islam is strong, so why fight it?”

It's started to change there a bit, but still very favorable to Middle Eastern and African men.

Worth considering too that Norway is probably the most conservative / least brown-friendly Scandinavian country, from what I've heard. Read those comments above with that thought in mind.

Chase

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Altair said:
I hate to be THAT guy but Polish and Slavic girl are known for loving swarthy guys, the darker skinned Spaniards as well as Arab and Indian men do well there. How have you done with Scandinavian women and more "American" blonde party girls in the past?

Haha, that might be true. I wouldn't know.

From brown guy to brown guy, you've gotta stop being super uber specific, especially starting out (see what i bolded). As you get more experienced with a certain group or culture of girls, THEN you can start being more picky about them. But....there's a whole process here. You've gotta get going first and start experiencing and dating/going on dates with the look you like. You've gotta develop your own niche character and lifestyle to match the women you want. You've gotta understand cultural distinction, because the key is to pace her reality. For example my favorite niche is Asian women, and while I like the Korean look the best my best girlfriends have been Cantonese, so I'm a stickler for those. However I've been getting with these girls for four years now and I understand the nuances with each group through a ton of experience, so I'm far pickier and more relatable to each type now. There are also nuances in aggression and arousal for each type of girl. I didn't know shit about it when i started out and lost a ton of opportunities, countless in fact.

One of my first girls early into GC was Danish, also blond and blue eyed, visiting town for a week. We had a good time. I've hooked up with American party girls, some long ago and a couple recently, but honestly this isn't my niche and I stay away from them for relationships, because I don't want to be involved with a party girl and the negatives that brings. They might be fun for ONS and FB but that's also not something i find super satisfying, though I still try when that itch comes. Now, I have dated a couple of awesome American girls (not the party girl type), my last truly monogamous girlfriend was brunette/dirty blond, a massage therapist, didn't party, was extremely fit, and ran her own businesses.

Fun girl.

I've been developing my own character as "sophisticated bad boy," intelligent, adventurous, artsy, and sociable, with a very subtle edge. This attracts the kinds of girls i like - smart fiesty Asian girls who are very intelligent, have awesome jobs, are ambitious, and like some adventure and culture.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been wondering about this foreign blonde vs American blonde thing and I wonder if its some sort of a rite of passage in American culture for an ethnic group of men to be socially allowed to date hot blondes. Like I have seen foreign blondes, especially Russian and Slavic women, that look good go for guys of various minority groups such as Arabs, Hispanics, and Asians.

Yet in California, it is borderline unheard of for an all American blonde bombshell to go for anything other than a white or black guy, like black guys are their only pick for going interracial and all other minority groups are just not on the radar. Now we know that peers and social circles have a big say in how women date and what women date so I am thinking if it is something very deep in American culture that makes it socially unacceptable for the all American blonde girl to date minorities outside of black guys unless you have extreme circumstances like the guy being filthy rich (millionaire) or borderline celeb.

It's funny because I have seen Hispanic guys in California pull a brunette and more ethnic white girl but I have never seen a dark skinned latino with a hot blonde popular girl. Puzzles me too because we have a lot of wealthy Asian, Indian, and Persian men out here who love blondes but these blondes don't go for men of those races at all, we're not on their radar.

Given how these kinds of women care a lot about social trends, I wonder how much of it is like embedded in American culture, that in order for men of certain minority groups to get with these kinds of women, America has to accept them as "Americans" and the reason it is unheard of for an Indian guy to date hot blonde American girls is because no matter how much financial success Indians have here, how much they assimilate into this country, and what we contribute; we're considered as not "good enough" or "American enough" to date hot blondes.

It is something I think about, why it is unheard of to find Indian guys in the US who can pull the hot blonde American girl types. That and good news came, I am leaving the piece of shit Bay Area.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: White girls

Blackbolt: Most of us are not in college and rushing a fraternity is not an easy 1 2 3 process, it comes down to the school itself, how accepting the frats are of minorities, and a lot of top frats at most party schools tend to dislike having too much diversity. As for high status in the real world, easier said than done bro, a lot of us have full time careers we have to attend to and that can cause us working long hours. Online dating and cold approach are generally our go to options.

I have noticed a strange trend to where white girls who are in diverse areas and cities are even more loyal to white men than their sisters in super white areas. Here in Northern California, white women might mix it up with black guys but they hate all other minority groups and it is quite rare to see one with a Mexican, Asian, or Indian guy despite men of all races being numerous and around whites a lot.

Recently I've got Tinder Plus and I notice that here in Northern California, I mostly match with ethnic women and rarely match with white women. As soon as I played around with more whiter parts of the country, I was getting more matches that were white girls.

I notice in big diverse cities, it is an issue or somewhat considered lower class for white women to go for minorities unless the white girl is the hipster blogger feminista type. You don't see hot blondes in big cities going for guys of minority groups all that often unless we're talking black guys. Here in the Bay, it is unheard of for hot blondes or just popular white women in general to go for Asian or Indian men despite men of both races here being financially well off and well established in their careers.

There is something to it where white women in big cities of the US seem to have a god complex, I've noticed this in both LA and San Fran, never really been to NYC to observe it.

Maybe they see so many foreign minorities who are lower class and automatically see themselves as better than anyone with brown skin and ethnic features.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

GetOut.jpg

avgs30

Space Monkey
space monkey

Great responses guys - I really appreciate all of your thoughts and feedback even if I don't fully agree with you or see things from your perspective. I try to be as objective as possible and I'm not "bitching" as some people like to call it. They are stuck up and have the most attitude of any race I interact with.

Glad I could start a thread on some of the high level abstract, esoteric topics.

It's just how mainstream media portrays minorities and white girls seem to eat it all up, they don't encounter them anywhere else I guess and make assumptions based on the caricatures they see in movies and tv.

I remember when I was in college 5+ years ago, an Asian friend of mine would get furious when he saw asians shown on tv or movies as nerdy or being emasculated over and over again in American society while hot Asian girls are constantly shown next to white guys. I used to think he was crazy but it makes sense.Things are slowly changing.

It's very ironic how the stuck up white girls have the least evolved mindset when compared to Euro white girls. A black Hispanic friend of mine who lived in Sweden for a few months loves white girls and tells me about how much cooler girls there are than in New York. I can definitely see that.

Here's a couple thoughts, nothing personal, I either disagree or agree with you.

IMO, Altair and Armanicode have the best, most thorough, cultured answers with the best perspective. Great stuff guys.

@Bboy100: What you're saying makes complete sense. The sociology and economics are good ways to look at it. If you're "higher value," you can "charge more" so to speak. I get stuck up from the attitude and even sometimes mild hostility which you probably never encounter.

@NealIRC: I've seen a ton of Hispanic guys that look white but not guys like you who are white but look a little Hispanic haha. If you could post a picture, I'm really curious to see what you look like.

@Armanicode: Good to see a west coast perspective. Everything you're saying and why makes sense.

@Lotus: If I say a white girl is stuck up I can actually provide empirical evidence of this - dating apps, in person, etc. This doesn't make me stuck up, it's an objective observation. They have an unnecessary attitude in general compared to other races and I literally leave mid sentence if I encounter this. Just want to figure out why. Can't deal with that crap.

@Anatman: Isn't it ironic that the "tribal elder" has nothing but a lame meme to contribute to this.Especially after the high level stuff Altair, Armanicode and others had to say. I expected more from an "elder" smh.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

1. You haven't been here long, have you? This topic has been beat to death and is settled by those who choose to look at reality. Race plays a small part, but is negligible once you normalize yourself within a society and learn its basic social mores, then once you work on becoming sexy. I have a Vietnamese client with Asperger's who lost his virginity not so long ago, and has been getting a steady stream of numbers/dates since then. Oh and he's in California. Makes you wonder what's possible when you listen to someone who knows what they're talking about. And that's not counting the plenty of other black, Asian, and Hispanic guys (like me) who fuck white chicks all the damn time. I lived in California for a year, so anyone here complaining about California can go drink bleach.

2. You don't understand how power/social dynamics work, do you? Of course not, otherwise you would have understood my meme and you wouldn't be engaging in this debate.

Here, let's cut through the bullshit: Post a picture of yourself and a video of you approaching. I can almost guarantee you have the most awkward body language, a very poor understanding of fashion, and stutter like a half-wit while talking to any woman. But you won't post it, because anything considered empirical is out of your range of your exploration, because it threatens your pseudo-intellectual discussions with guys like Altair and the rest. They don't know shit about shit. Just because you write up a paragraph and use big words, doesn't' mean you know what you're talking about. This isn't literary criticism - you actually need to show that you know what you're talking about by going out and getting laid. Post like twenty or thirty LRs (we can tell what's fake and what's not) and then maybe I'll listen to what you're talking about, because the evidence of my experience and guys with 500 and 1000 lays is that you're full of shit (one friend with 500 lays is Hispanic, the other 500 lay count guy is black, and the 1,000 lay count guy is black, too). Oh and yes, this is a topic with which I can ad hominem you all day and say "you don't get pussy, so shut up" because that's the topic - getting pussy.

EDIT: stop acting like your observations are scientific. If you act like a weak, needy pussy, women are going to be stuckup, because that's how they fend off losers. They don't owe you anything. Act cool and smooth and you'll see your "scientific" experiments change, because you're failing to understand the difference between dependent and independent variables. Are there bitchy women in the world? Yeah, tons, but it's not because they're white.

Hector

avgs30

Space Monkey
space monkey

Wow did I get you to respond fast. Someone got butt hurt in a hurry. I guess what I said was really offensive. If you think I use big words then you need to go back to school. I could really use some words that would have your head spinning.

I'm flattered that you're so insecure that you felt the need to respond with such a long post immediately. Am I wrong to think that a "tribal elder" might share some of the earth shattering stuff you just had to say in an initial post? I guess a meme will do.

Yes, I haven't posted much on this particular community so maybe that meme seems a little random.

African Americans and Hispanics are not minorities. Go to any city in the country.

There are the crazy ones who are actually looking for 500-1000. You have way too much time one your hands and seems a little excessive. There is a middle ground that exists.

Sorry I hurt your feelings so badly and brought out the not so friendly side of you by calling you out for contributing memes if you were full of such valuable nuggets. Even two lines would have sufficed, I wouldn't have said anything.

Cheers

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Bahhaa, you ask for a response and you got one. Now you're trying to pull the "lol just trolling you" move? You didn't respond to anything I just said. "I'm just going to make him look like a try-hard now that he posted something legitimate." You contradict yourself like 3 times in your post. You resurface the "you just posted a meme" accusation, which is literally "You didn't respond legitimately the first time," and then you backtrack and trying to say I'm a mad mad try hard. Don't fight on two contradictory fronts; it doesn't work. Good try, you lose.

As for being butt-hurt, it's a side-note, considering you didn't respond to anything I said except for "hispanics and black aren't minorities," which doesn't make any goddamn sense quantitatively. Also you lose again with the butthurt, since you started a thread whining about women rejecting you. The butt-plug is in you, my friend.

Bye bye. Have fun getting rejected.

Hector

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Anatman is kind of on a massive ego trip and he attacked me out of the blue, he is trying to sell his products so he has to try and take the whole "buy my shit and I will change your life in 5 minutes mindset". To him, you should be getting hot white girls as an Arab in KKK-land, just understand why he is taking the tone he is.

To anyone who doubts the "pesudo-intellectual" discussions on this thread, I ask you do this, just look around. Outside of black guys, you don't see too many minorities with hot white girls at all. I went to a racially diverse college and now live in a racially diverse city, it is quite rare for me to see a non-black minority with a hot white girl while I see white guys with hot girls of other races all the time and occasionally black guys with hot white girls. We have a sizable Hispanic and Asian population, it is quite rare for me to see men of those races with hot white girls although with Hispanics it happens if the guy looks white himself.

Point being, it is rare as hell to see an ethnic guy with a hot white girl.

So I don't know where these mystical ethnic men getting hot white girls that Anatman knows are, I am not saying it is impossible but it does rely a lot on location and they sure as hell are far from common.

I'll start to believe him more if he starts posting pics of Tinder convos and some pics of him or his ethnic friends with cute white girls, then we should all shut up and listen, until then a lot of "pseudo-intellectual" stuff on this thread is reality.

I will clear up what I have said, if you are aiming for the stereotypical "white girl" as an ethnic guy, you better bring a lot to the table to have a chance. You can get some of the poor ones, socially outcast ones who are part of alternate scenes (goth, etc.), and ones who don't fit the stereotypical white girl archetype.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Chase,

I know in your blonde bombshells thread you talked about "social circle" and status. While I get this in a high school and college context, I am wondering about this in the adult world context. I know the go to jobs you said were bartender at a nightclub or popular bar, been trying to get this gig on the side (work full time) but so far have not been having as much luck getting a chance there.

These kinds of women do have large social circles but once again, I feel lost in regards to what sort of social game to play to get them. I know I won't be matching with them on Tinder or Bumble and cold approaching is another option but I'd like to know how to incorporate social circle game here.

@Grand Pooba

Advice taken man, I am happy for you but my aim is to get the blonde party girl types and be a part of their world. Trying to figure out the steps and slowly build to be that kind of a guy man but I do feel kinda lost.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Altair said:
I'll start to believe him more if he starts posting pics of Tinder convos and some pics of him or his ethnic friends with cute white girls, then we should all shut up and listen, until then a lot of "pseudo-intellectual" stuff on this thread is reality.

Offer still stands.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

*Pushes up glasses in my computer chair* Ahem, I'd like to see evidence that I can do what everyone else can do. Unless it can be proven, I doubt the validity that I can be a boss pimp as well.

You're HERE, aren't you? You're alive, right? Why do you need someone to tell you that yes, you can talk to a girl, yes, you have the ability to take her home, no, it doesn't matter that you're not 6'5" and jacked, yes, its okay that you're insecure and relatable.

Did Atilla need permission? Did Christopher Columbus need permission to steal shit? Did Romulus and Remus need to sign a waiver or contract to start Rome? NO. THEY DIDN'T. I understand social pressure plays a part, but its in your head! Its as real as Charlie the Unicorn and Candy Mountain. You just have to roll your sleeves up and work to figure that out. You don't need to ask anyone anything, nor do they really owe you an explanation of "how it all works", you have to work on yourself to essentially find out you didn't really need to work on yourself at all, you just needed to let yourself do what you've always had the right to do anyways.

This horse died years ago, can we let it pass on in peace?

Jake.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I get stuck up from the attitude and even sometimes mild hostility which you probably never encounter.
You misinterpreted my most. First of all, I want to clarify...I don't think race should stop you from getting the kind of girls you want. Yes, it makes it more difficult. Not it doesn't make it impossible. I have several Asian friends who do very well with white girls. But they're all very "Americanized". That is...they have the same cultural values, attitudes, fundamentals etc. as American guys. I have a female friend who date EXCLUSIVELY black guys. I've known her for three years and I've never seen her with someone of any other race.

If you fit the stereotypical Asian...then yeah....you'll have trouble with American girls. Asian culture is just not attractive to them. But white guys who act like Asians won't do much better. So really, race isn't what makes or breaks you. It's your behavior.

I guess race can stop you in some places. Like maybe the deep South or other areas wherein racism is a big part of their culture (in which case you should move the fuck out of there). But outside of that, you can be successful. Complaining about race is like complaining about being short. Yeah, it sucks, and it will make things more difficult. But you can overcome it if you have other things going for you. Also, all the "hot Asian girls" you see with white guys are usually Americanized as well.

As for women never being stuck up to me & other white people? C'mon that's ridiculous.

First of all, I put "stuck up" in quotation marks for a reason. They're not actually being stuck up. Its just their way of rejecting men they don't like. Because there are a lot of guys who can't get the hint when they're more subtle and polite (btw, a lot of the time, these are minorities who come from hypermasculine cultures who think they're entitled to women or think women will respond well to overaggressive behavior. That or they're just get straight up angry/butthurt about the rejection. This is not racism. I personally have nothing against minorities. These are just observations I've made). So really, they're probably nice/chill girls. The attitude they're giving you is just a defense mechanism.

Second...yes, I get the same response ALL THE TIME. This isn't about race. It's just the nature of game. You'll get the cold shoulder every once in a while no matter who you are. It's nbd. What I was saying in my original post is that on average, white women will give it to you more often because they're considered higher value. But that applies to everyone, not just minorities. Also, it still mostly depends on the girl, how desirable she is as an individual, her personality, her upbringing, where you're meeting her etc. Race is very low priority in terms of consideration for how likely this is to happen to you.

If this is happening to you A LOT, its because you're still not very attractive, not because of your race. Back when I started, I couldn't even get a conversation going with any girls (minorities and white alike) because they all gave me this response. As my game improved, I gradually started getting it less and less.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Altair,

Nice try at the low effort call out, but I don't owe you anything. It's like Bernie Sanders complaining that Donald Trump won't debate him. Why would The Don debate a loser cuck? But you're not even on a senatorial level. You quite literally have no pull whatsoever in this community. The only reason I flame kids like you, Armani and this AVGS kid is to make sure that other scrubs think twice before shit-posting and poisoning this community with bullshit.

You and I both know that you sent me a private message asking me for help, even after all of our "quarrels," if you could call them that, and I offered to help you, because I'm a nice guy, but all you did was sandbag me with "I can't, I have to worry about work, blablabla." So you obviously don't think I'm a fraud and Chase wouldn't hire me if I wasn't a fraud. Are you calling Chase a fraud, too?

You don't want help, Altair, you want to bitch. Go back to PUA-Hate (or I think it's called SlutHate now) where your theories are accepted. You're not wanted here, despite how much we've tried to help you. Keep this up and I can almost guarantee a ban is in your immediate future.

Hector

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey

Jake D. said:
Did Atilla need permission?

Jake.

No, he went around raping women, I don't recommend doing that in this day and age and I am sure most on this forum would agree with me, I hope!

Anatman has acted very classless and thrown his weight around on this thread, attacking OP, me, and Altair, he is way in over his head and guys on the level of Chase and Franco would never act like this. Bboy is the only person on here who has had a sense of decency on here, attacking the point and not the person.

I won't bother to debate with Anatman or get into a war of words with him but to anyone that is impartial in this, I say go outside. Go outside and observe, see how many cute white girls you see with ethnic guys. I live in San Francisco and it's quite rare to see good looking white women here with anything other than white or black guys.

Irony is that I actually hope I am wrong while Anatman and Bboy are right, so please for my own sake, prove me the fuck wrong and please prove Anatman and Bboy right. I want to be wrong Anatman, I want to be the one who is "poisoning this community with bullshit" but quite frankly I don't see how I am wrong at least in regards to San Francisco.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I'm clearly not advocating going around and raping women. I'm getting at the lack of individual motivation to see what's out there for yourself. Kings and adventurers didn't need someone to come before them and tell them what's possible. They went out and found it for themselves. Just because you see negative influence from media doesn't mean it has to be true for you. The world is what you make it and if you want to make it a racist place and nitpick what people say to fit your negative world view then so be it, I'll be over here.

Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>