The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
My thread had nothing to do with getting white girls or hot blondes but it still got merged. As for taking action, well no fucking shit, but you have to realize the problem first before you can take steps towards fixing. This forum sometimes turns into a poorly done Tony Ribbons seminar, it isn't a wish it want it do it sort of thing. First you point out the problem, realize it, and then come up with ways to fix it so you can take steps in fixing it.

I can say from someone that HAS recovered, it is not easy and it requires special attention. It was about recovering from helicopter parenting and moving forward but hay, guess not.

My thread was NEVER about ethnic appearance or even getting white women....

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Important advice for Indian, Middle Eastern, and even Asian guys in the USA.

Oh Pry said:
I have found that Indian, Asian, and Middle Eastern men in the USA don't usually do as well and one the main things that has led me to this conclusion is just how many Asian and Indian guys tend to go into PUA. Now most guys who go into PUA go there because they struggled with girls early on in their lives and want to learn about how to do better now. I am of Indian descent and even though I had my issues at first, I believe I've done well enough in my time here to give advice. The reason I included Asian guys in this (even though they don't look remotely like Indian or Middle Eastern men) is because I feel like the thing that is causing issues for Indian and Middle Eastern guys is also what somewhat hurts Asian guys.

That thing is called helicopter parenting.

Call it narcissistic parenting or whatever, I never realized it until I moved out of my house for college and noticed that I had confidence and self-esteem problems. After working it out for years, I found that many Indian, Asian, and Middle Eastern guys I have talked to have had the same issue. It is that same helicopter parenting that causes a lot of guys from the groups I named to "miss out" on a lot of experiences. It is not uncommon for an Indian American male to be a virgin past the age of 20, mainly because of his relationship with his parents.

Helicopter parents always see the worst in a situation, they're paranoid, and treat their kids like 2 year olds even if the guy is 21. A lot of this not only leads to a stunted social development but also self-esteem and confidence problems.

"There is a lot of negativity involved when helicopter parents raise their kids."

You're never good enough.
Something is ALWAYS wrong with you no matter how good you are.
Your mind gets poisoned A LOT by you constantly being told how crappy the world is and how useless you are.
You are always being shouted at or disciplined for the smallest of mistakes.

If you're the typical Asian, Arab, or Indian American male, chances are that this really does apply to you and your mindset. You tend to see the worst in a situation such as this one with game. Rejection hurts you even more than it would hurt a black or white guy because all it takes it 1 rejection for you to tell yourself "see, I knew I was right, I knew she hates men of my race!". So when you have these negative thoughts in your head about race, women, and not being to get hot girls because of your race; it is that helicopter parenting coming into play. Helicopter parenting typically creates needy and emotionally sensitive boys, which is not helpful when learning game at all.

You really get a handle on this. You have to realize that the way you were raised and what your parents did to you has undoubtedly fucked up your self-esteem, confidence, and other things in your life. Whether it is through therapy or keeping limited contact with your parents (no hate but if this applies to you, you have to limit contact), you have to attack this issue.

Your parents will never agree with you, they will NEVER admit their mistakes in raising you, and they will continue to do everything to make you into a sexless man. At some point, you have to tell your parents to fuck off, that is the reality.

Here is some other advice

1. Make friends with different races and avoid your ethnic social circles!

Asian and Indian men really need to listen to this advice. Avoid your ethnic social circles and make friends of various races, it will really open up your mind and experiences, you should be doing this anyways.

2. Stop being so damn shy about your fucking preference in women!

I am an Indian guy and I fucking love blonde white girls. People give me shit for it at times but I could care less. I exclusively go after white women and I know it pisses some people off but I could care less. My preference is not changing and I don't want it to change. I see my preference as my way of being confident, independent, bold, and just going after what I like. American society does not want me sleeping with a hot blonde but that makes me do it even more as a form of rebellion. Whatever the cause for my preference is, I have it anyways because it is what I am attracted to and I am the only one who has a say in who he wants to fuck.

This just described my high school life lol.
When I first moved out of home and to my university, I limited contact with my parents (mainly my mum), not because I had the intention of cutting them off but I just needed some space, and initially she was really mad at me for not picking up the phone when she calls, but now she knows when to give me space and not do her helicoptering shit, because it literally makes me angry everytime she does that, and now I know not to take her seriously when she's acting up and being irrational. It's funny how I learn not to take women seriously through learning seduction. I laugh when she's giving me shit lol.
I can see the same thing happening to my younger siblings. They have confidence and self-esteem issues that I once suffered.
I'm surprised I have "recovered" from it without realizing it. I guess I'm lucky I came across good mentors on the internet and focused on fixing my self-esteem. Although I never actually thought my parents was an issue until reading this post lol I always just focus on improving myself one step at a time and never really look back at why it's happening...

I agree with making friends with other ethnicities. It'll help you a lot when you know how to communicate with different people of different culture and background.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world is..

I have really thought about what bothers me so much or has me thinking a lot about my Indian appearance in regards to getting hot girls, a thing that leads to a nasty victim's mentality as Chase calls it, and I finally narrowed it down to one thing.

I hardly ever see any Indian guys out there doing well unless a ton of money is involved and in that case the woman wants him for the money or if the woman is ready to settle down, this is the only time I actually see Indian guys having any luck. The only time I have seen even decent looking white girls

But I don't want that, I want to live that lifestyle of getting laid and fucking lots of hot girls yet I have never in my life had an opportunity to find an Indian guy to model myself after. I don't take PUAs seriously and a lot of that stuff makes me cringe, having to throw away your life to be a "dating coach" instead of just getting girls while having a career.

I want to get laid a lot, get hot girls, and do all that but I have never in my life had an Indian guy I could look up to and it has me thinking. There are so many Indian men in the western world yet it is so fucking rare for me to go to a bar and see an Indian guy making out with hot girls, pulling hot girls, and doing well.

I've lived in cities with high Indian populations and it is always the same dynamic. Indian guys are either exclusively with Indian girls due to social circle game, with ugly girls of other races, or just lonely. It has me thinking that maybe there is some sort of vendetta against Indian men that stops hot girls from getting with them or something.

Maybe I am venting right now because I am just frustrated, I have never had an Indian guy in my life I could look up to.

I have never gone out there, seen an Indian guy pull hot girls, and smiled knowing it can be done.

It has to do with my mindset and maybe with something more than just race and dating, like some negative feedback loop I can't seem to break out of.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Why don't you become the first to do it? Why not become that Indian that people look up to?

avgs30

Space Monkey
space monkey
White girls

I have no particular preference of race when it comes to girls and I find all races attractive. I don't have any racial fetishes (like Asian girls and white guys being attracted to each other like PB and jelly) or strong preferences but I have noticed one REALLY common trend when talking to white girls either live or online:

White girls are BY FAR the most stuck up and toughest to crack when it comes to talking to, engaging, dating, keeping interested, etc. I'm not white and don't particularly target white girls but in a large city like New York, they're the most common and I do interact with a good amount of them.

Any theories or actual reasons behind why this is and tips for dealing with them? I'd prefer if a non-white person reply unless they have some actual perspective on this, unless it's Chase himself, who I'm pretty sure is the whitest hispanic dude on Earth ha.

Also any general thoughts/observations would be interesting to read.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: White girls

I'm white, but its pretty simple tbh.

1. Due to the structure of our society, minorities are pre-judged on a very subconscious level. Especially by white people. Even people who aren't racists by any stretch of the imagination will have some negative presumptions (none of which they will admit to nor are they even aware of). This is just basic sociology. It sucks, but its true. As such, if you're a minority, you're likely to have a harder time with white girls than you would with other minorities.

2. Similarly, in Western society, white girls are on average, more desirable than other races because the ideal women in our society is portrayed as being white. So, if white girls are more desirable, they will also naturally be pickier. Oftentimes, such pickiness can come off as "stuck up".

NealIRC

Space Monkey
space monkey

Yep, I sponser this thread.

I'm White but look a little Hispanic, and no doubt in Chicago it's easier for me to approach Black and Hispanic girls, than White girls. Especially on public places like the train and such.

White girls who grew up in Hispanic hoods, or have a lot of interracial friends, are different.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I think that it has more to do with nationality than race in this regard. As an Arab American guy, I have found white women from more foreign cultures (European, especially Eastern Euro) to be much more friendly, playful, and cool than white American girls.

My biggest issues have come with the typical suburban raised "American" girl (cheerleading squad captain, sorority girls, etc.).

My reasoning is that white American women tend to value status and how they are perceived quite a good amount. Chase's article on "blonde bombshells" went in depth into this sort of thing. While black, Hispanic, and even white women from foreign countries tend to like guys that make them feel good and know how to have fun, I feel like white American women tend to value guys that make them look good and raise their status.

It has to do with the American way IMO, we're so status obsessed as a nationality in which people care a ton about what car you drive, who your friends are, and how cool you are that it rubs off on the women no doubt.

I used to think that this issue was unique to me as an Arab guy, still do tbh, but I find that American women in general do this to everyone. It might not even be an American women thing as much as it could be an Anglo culture thing dating back to the time of the Victorians in England where sexuality was repressed.

IMO, I think that in order to get hot white American girls, no matter what your race is, you need some degree of status and cool factor going for you. I think American girls are just too caught up in what others think and how others perceive their actions, it is reflected in the high school system with the popularity games that go on as well as in Greek Life in college, it's all about image.

avgs30

Space Monkey
space monkey

Really helpful responses guys, especially Altair. I think all these things subconsciously but I'm not sure if these are the actual reasons until I get some affirmation here. I'll def check out Chase's article on this.

I've also heard before that Euro white girls are much cooler than American white girls. I've never lived in Europe or stayed there long enough to interact with them and see this first hand but good to know.

Altair or anyone else, any tips on how to deal with these stuck up white girls? I do have an idea - show your status, etc. but any specific tips?

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human

Altair or anyone else, any tips on how to deal with these stuck up white girls? I do have an idea - show your status, etc. but any specific tips?

IMO the word "status" isn't helpful and doesn't really mean anything, because it's relative. What status means to one person does not mean the same thing to another. You can have status here, but not there. One group might think your the shit one thinks you are shit.

What's the difference?

Perspective. Neither are true, yet both are. Perspective.

My point is nothing new, but you need to become what they want to see.

Stuck up is a jaded view that wont produce anything useful. It implies they think they are better then you and you think you are better then them for not judging them.... but by calling them stuck up you are ;)

In reality they aren't tho... people have their own lives, friends, family and you need to fit into that mold. You need to relate to them on some level. A girl from NYC isn't going to date a redneck, but if that same guy dresses in skinny jeans, nice shoes and a peacoat.... the tables have turned.

You need to show them you can fit into their world. Clothes, talk, walk are the easiest things to see.

One thing that's really easy to do, if you pay attention, is emulating people speech patterns. When you talk like them it creates a level of comfort.

Lotus

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

avgs30 said:
Really helpful responses guys, especially Altair. I think all these things subconsciously but I'm not sure if these are the actual reasons until I get some affirmation here. I'll def check out Chase's article on this.

I've also heard before that Euro white girls are much cooler than American white girls. I've never lived in Europe or stayed there long enough to interact with them and see this first hand but good to know.

IMO, have the status.

They're not going to be as hostile to you if you're a frat boy in college or a bartender at a fancy nightclub, either that or be very handsome.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I am finding that a lot of these racial stereotypes and judging men based on race tend to be true for white women from places like Los Angeles and NYC as opposed to small town America. It seems like white women from flyover country, if they aren't into minorities, simply say they aren't into minorities and don't bother beyond that. It is white women from NYC and LA who tend to break guys down by skin color more so than white women from anywhere else.

I think it has to do with the fact that whites from such places are used to seeing themselves as above the poor minorities and Asian/Hispanic immigrants that they see themselves as the superior race while in smaller towns, they are only around other whites most of the times.

Asian and brown guys I have met from NYC and LA seem to bitch about race by far the most it seems like a strict rule in those cities among Americans too that this race is that way and that race is that way while in flyover country, people start from scratch.

Even here in the south, white women who don't go interracial just don't go for a guy because he "isn't white" while a white girl from LA might go for a black guy but avoid a Hispanic because "all Hispanics are this way".

I've noticed that some of the most truly racist and sociopathic white women I have witnessed were from places like NYC and LA, these women were also quite aware of racial stereotypes and treated social life as a game of thrones.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Spot on about white women from coastal areas, I've noticed this too as a white guy. In general I've noticed that whites from places like NYC tend to be more aware of racial stereotypes and are big on social image, this is especially true of the wealthier ones that value their own image, unfortunately a lot of good looking white women run in this crowd.

In my experience, I found it was quite rare for me to see good looking white women with anything other than a white or occasionally a black guy in places like NYC while it was somewhat more common in southern states where an assimilated latino or an assimilated Asian guy could do well with white women.

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human

I don't know why I even bothered......

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I am a white guy and the reality isn't so pretty. I've known tons of white washed minorities who you could not distinguish from white guys if you heard them, they still don't have much success with white girls despite them doing well with women of color. The truth is that white girls care a great deal about social perception and dating a minority, except for maybe a black guy in some cases (liberal areas), is a hit to their value.

If you want to date hot white girls as a minority, get some status and find a way to live that flashy lifestyle that draws them in.

A better piece of advice is to go for some of the foreign ones, they don't seem to have nearly as many hang ups about race as their American counterparts do. I've actually felt like some of my friends of minority groups have had an easier time with European women than I have had despite being white myself.

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

As a minority I've been with just as many white girls as my own race and almost as many Asians as well. It's like what Lotus said be what they want, like Bruce Lee said be water lol. For context I've found no extreme challenges from girls of other races but I was also a student in a college town. College is a great place to get girls of all races because people's stereotypes should be getting challenged when they meet minorities with different identities (athletes, artists, intellectuals) and because, in a sense, you already share a common identity as students of the same university living in the same area. You can increase this commonality by being high level in other subcategories (fraternity, student athlete, social butterfly/king of nightlife, drama club, etc.)
In the real world the same phenomenon can occur when you max out your fundamentals AND be high status in certain identity/area of interest for your desired women. Hard to see many white women turn down The Rock, Jason Mamoa, Will Smith, Steph curry,etc.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Chase, what can guys in the west from undesirable ethnic groups do to succeed?

I recently left a college setting where I feel that being in a fraternity and having mainly white friends saved my life and stopped me from having a sexless college experience. Despite all this I noticed that at my university, we received foreign exchange kids from Middle Eastern countries and the guys there clearly didn't leave a good impression on women. I was lucky in that I rushed a fraternity but I know that now I am hitting the real world where social circle game is not going to be as big of an option.

From the refugee crisis and what's been going on around the world, I sense that having brown skin and a foreign appearance is going to work against a guy when it comes to first impressions.

Lets talk about the elephant in the room, having to deal with the burden of what other men of your race or those who ethnically resemble you are doing to women being applied to you.

I talked to an Arab guy from Sweden who claimed that due to the Turks and refugees that had come to the country, it is almost impossible to do well with hot girls in Sweden as an Arab guy. Mostly its due to how a lot of Arab immigrants act in the country and due to a large number acting like that, a girl applies those same stereotypes to any guy that might ethnically resemble an Arab. In a social circle setting I can see this being offset but when we do online dating or cold approaching where the girl doesn't even know you, that is where it becomes an issue.

This is the key thing where I feel that guys from certain minority groups get hit, the first impressions and all of what has been going on about your race being attached to you.

If a girl is from a country like say Sweden where Arabs have a bad reputation and are largely avoided by local women, anyone who vaguely resembles an Arab in regards to appearance that approaches her at a nightclub, bar, or even in public is automatically at a disadvantage that can be in most times fatal in regards to closing or taking her home.

That's what is going on, guys from undesirable ethnic groups are finding first impressions right off the bat.

The optimistic vs pessimistic take on it.

The optimistic take on it would be "break from the stereotypes" which makes it easy for you to get laid. Obviously women can differentiate between a poor brown refugee and a cool sexy brown guy, that seems to be the ideal among a lot on here and one that goes with a just world mentality. It is fitting as well for a forum where we tell men to be their best.

Then there is the more pessimistic take on it and one that brings in trying to fight against society as a lone man.

The game is obviously shallow and appearances matter a lot, women stay in touch with the media stereotypes and the world itself. Hot girls are going to be status conscious and going for a guy of a less desirable ethnic groups means low status right off the bat, a risky move for any hot girl to make.

So chase or anyone on this board that is a senior and knowledgeable member, I want to know what, in today's world what all that is going on, guys from undesirable ethnic groups (which would be brown guys now) that have aspirations of being playboys and having tremendous success in the game can do to succeed.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Re: Chase, what can guys in the west from undesirable ethnic groups do to succee

Merged with the master thread on this topic, Kenshin.

I realize there is now this new wrinkle of "lame refugees are giving brown guys a bad name" bit. Yes, that will make it somewhat harder, although perhaps not as fast as you'd think (I still see loads of Scandinavian men complaining that their women want brown guys way more than Scandinavian guys).

Regardless, even if it reached the point where [pick any race] guys were being chased down the streets with fire and pitchforks, the answer would STILL be the same as it is in Post #1 of this thread.

If it's been a while since you read it, here's a link back to Post #1:

The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Chase

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Chase, when you say brown, are you sure these guys didn't mean black guys? I know a lot of people use brown and black interchangeably but IMO, there is a big difference between a man looking black versus Arab. I know that black guys do fine in Europe but have heard a shit load of mixed things about "brown" guys. This was about Germany and not Scandinavia though so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>