Following the Process by Richard and Tool and creating a Cloud of Girls!.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello everybody,

I had enough with my boring life and decided to finally hit the streets again and this whole seduction.

I'm gonna do any and every-thing it needs, to get me the results i want.

FIRST :

I've read the articles for the fundamentals.

And very soon i'm gonna hit the streets. Daygame.

My aim will be :

1. Follow this process for 3-6 months.

2. Create a cloud of Girls.

3. And of course, get LAID.

Lets get started.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Following the Process by Richard, Tool & Zphix and creating a Cloud of Girls

Just a quick clarification;

You know I'm "Zphix," right? That was my old screen name.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Following the Process by Richard and Tool, and creating a Cloud of Girls

Richard,

My bad, i didn't knew that. I thought its was diferent guy.

I'll have it edit soon.

Anyway, i just can't wait to start it. I'll start it in within couple of days as soon as i get free, and will continue for long.

Kent.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Right now i feel like writing,...expressing or sharing my feelings.

Well, currently my life isn't in a right position to start this seduction thing. The thing is its taking longer than i thought. I'm kinda stuck.

Okay, enough negativity already.

What i realised about myself is that i should stay cool more than getting angry quickly.

I'll do that so.

Be cool but Intense.

I have this tendancy of laughing too much. Gotta eliminate that. Not entirely, but in a balanced way.

Since my aim is to be a intense seductive guy i might as well control being too funny. So that i can be taken seriously.

Peace.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I wanna have sex, like really.

the last time I had sex was.....previous year ...in August. So I'm like burning with desire. And I'm not even shamed of it....why should I ?, its our biological need.....heck ....a big one.

So, my aim's gonna be......getting Laid first, just to release the tension.......its like I can't focus on other things properly.

Let you guys know what happens.

Kent.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Few things I want to change/develop about myself :

- talk less about my stories and myself.
- give advice only when asked and half ass it when I do.
- use hand gestures.( non-verbal seduction)

For now ....i'll work on just these three things. I'm great fan of Eric ....so, wanna be like him.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yo
I went out today.....its been a while. Wasn't feeling much confident about myself

Get in the office to get something done. As I enter....there was a really cute and sexy girl sitting in a front cabin.....and I can tell just the way she looked at me ....she was interested, but I had to go to the other cabin....talk to the guy and have my work done. In middle of me and the counter guy....the counter guy called the girl ( the cute and sexy one ). And he tell her about a little mistake she'd done. She came .....and was looking at me. Unfortunately, I was in my head. I checked her out a little.

hmm, nice body and cute face. Get my work done.

Took a bus, few minutes later.....a Muslim religious cougar climb in, at that time ....i was looking somewhere else. Like I said I was in my head today. I was standing, she came closer and then when I realize ....she stood behind me....than I signal her to stand right next to me. She did so. She was in Burka, so couldn't see her face ....but It seems like she wasn't attractive. She was looking at me continuously. But I didn't open her. Got a little nervous about other people standing in close proximity. She did touch me few times here and there, make it seems like accidental.

But I just didn't open.

Than got seat ....sit there.....there was a lady ....slim with her two kids near me. Again I didn't open even when she asked about the destination she had to go.

I was in my . ....wasn't feeling real confidence. ....and the lady leaves.

I had a seat empty right next to me. No one was sitting....than a girl came and sit there....she was standing in front part of the bus. She made investment. Our bodies were touching.

At that time I was actually feeling little scared or nervous. I could feel it that the girl was into me.

And what I did : fucking Nothing.

get off the bus ....took another one....enter in the bus....no seats available. But few girls were sitting. They all were looking at me. Sit near the driver, little later I see on my left....a girl was looking at me with desire in her eyes...and so does the girl in the scarf just behind her. She looked twice at me and looked down. I couldn't stop smiling little.

The girls were getting off one by one....looking at me.

I also got out, got home ...later in evening had to go somewhere.

As I was just walking out of my home, a lady from the same colony was coming. I looked to the sides until she gets closer.....and I nod.....got a Really warm and happy smile and nod from her.

Whew.

This is it.

its not picking up, ots to be a social guy in general. Am really glad that I cleared that. A little on the go and another lady from the same colony was coming, ...i nod when she got closer....and she smiled and nod. I've actually noticed these cougars and girls ....looking at my member. Ahm.

I've seen it lot.....mostly with cougars....they do look between my legs. Sexy walk eh? ;).

So, at the end of the day....i got my confidence back....realized I should be a social guy just in general.

In evening...was talking to a neighbor cougar. She's not attractive...but heck, wanna fuck her. Later about her.

It was a great day man. Tomorrow's gonna be great. Not bad for a first day eh?

Kent.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Had to attend my classes.

so, took the bus.....i was in rush today. The moment I stepped out of my home....i felt hungry. Anyway, today I realized which bus to take and which bus not to. I was in wrong bus today....no college/school girls. Taking different bus from the next time.

Nothing special happened today, but....i go my confidence back !!.

I'm getting comfortable now going out. And soon......gonna approach without even worrying about it.

I went early today for the class. Its new batch just got started.

I entered the class and stopped at the gate ....and asked....whether I'm in right class. Then took a seat.....also need to seat at better position...like not on last benches, girls are usually on the front. So, just have to sit beside them;).

New students were coming......if I'm honest.....no guy was good looking. They all looked stupids, some were nice, some were study geeks. I liked a girl among the class. She looked back at me and was smiling. Hmm, didn't get a chance to respond. The thing was, I was confused.......because she looked at me smiling...like not initiating smile after seeing me. Anyway, I took it as a attraction. We'll call this girl : Smiley .

I feel attraction towards her and I can tell she feels the same way. The thing is, we both took the bus from the same bus stand. And she was looking at me every now and then. Next time I'm talking to her. She seems girly

So, in the process of Richard and Tool....they say to approach 2-4 girls in 6 days or something. Okaay. So, I'll make it upto 4 approaches in 5-6 days. The fun starts from Monday;).

Kent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yesterday was great.

I've mentioned smiley here, so...wanted to talk to her. She's not that good looking....when I saw her outside the class....i was like,.....she looked fine in the classroom, but outside she isn't ( on the first day).

But she looks at me smiling, so I thought heck why not. But I attended 3 class.....and couldn't talk to her. Its like I was investing too much emotions in her. Than I decided that I don't want this feeling. So shoot a PM to Richard....and he kinda scold me.

He says....you just got to do it bro, I'm not in your body.

That was enough for me to bring the fire. And then yesterday......i was getting late for class. I saw her.....she was ahead of me. So decided to talk to her. I got closer.

Me : hi
her : ( looks at me with blank expression, so I nod with smiling)
her : I don't know you. ( WHAT ??, )
me : we are in the same class. You forgot face.

She wasn't responding well. I realized she's not interested. Didn't talk much with her. I made a fool out of myself.
but what confuses me .....she was still looking at me....with the same expression. Hmmm, must've been her default face.

I overheard her telling other girls...." he said hii " ....kinda making a little fun of me. What a cheap girl.

But after class we had a surprise test, so I talked to a sexy girl next to me and she was very well receptive. She's not that good looking but heck she got manners and she's sexy. Lets call her sexy.

As I was going for home after the class, I felt Free. Like some burden is gone.

The day before yesterday was really bad cause I wanted to talk to smiley but just couldn't. And after that...i couldn't even opened any girl.

And the day before that was great....i talked to 4 girls, just a little chit chat.

Today gonna see whether sexy is interested or not.

Let you know.

Thanks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I want to do cold approach.

I'm not good at that....so, wanna try.

Of course, its just me.....i shouldn't expect any help from anyone. I should just do it.

Like Richard said " you just do it bro, I'm not in your body"

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Got laid.

Got one and lost one.....it was too late when I find out she was on her period. That explains her resistance.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I realized that if you don't play the game with its rule, you're definitely gonna lose.

Happens to me several times.

Like.......i shouldn't text girls just because I'm feeling like talking or I'm looking for validation. That always puts me in text buddy category. Fuck.

It's crazy how GC is always telling us to do the right thing and just in the required amount but we don't listen.

From now on. ....I'll only text girls just to set up a date or to just chill or hangout. Nothing boyfriendy. Not anymore.

Lesson learned.

Kent.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Never am I ever gonna chase a Fucking girl.

Even I don't chase really, but.. .....sometimes I do here and there.

I should trust my instincts more.

Clark Kent.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Let's do this.

But this time.......I'm gonna take one thing at a time.

First.......Slow movements. It'll try to be as slow in my walk, talk and what not......to really do things SLOOOWLY. For a week and gonna move to the next thing after 7 days.

I want myself to be as calm and slow as possible.

Countdown starts from today!

Approaches coming!!

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man I could've died today, almost.

From now on I'll drive safely and slowly. And not rushing.

Thanks to that guy,......he kinda saved me by hitting hard brakes and it made a really loud sound. People around there got scared. But not me. I'm kinda really careless guy, but I think I should start caring about my life.

>