All time favorite feminine frames - and their meanings

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Gents,

I have been thinking for long of putting up a post about the most common frames I encountered with women - along with their meaning, and a proposed solutions. Feel free to enrich this list - either with alternative solutions, or new phrases.

Here we go.

"I didn’t expect this to happen"
For instance if you fucked her just a couple of hours of meeting her ever. Translation. "Although I may or may not admit it for myself, I was hoping sooooo much this would happen, but can’t be upfront about it because it would be too slutty to say." Just Good Girl self image rationalization "I love it but I’m not a slut".

"I will let you know"
You just asked her out, and she says she will let you know whether she can come or not. And she maybe means it, as per her current emotions at the moment. But one emotion replaces another one, and who knows how she will feel in a few hours or a few days. You stand maybe 90 pct chance that she will never get back to you. What is likely to happen next is either:

• * you chase her to ask for an update. You hear some excuse about her busy schedule... and you’re now just another guy chasing her ass. You’re very likely now to be framed as such. Beware the repeating scenario the next time you ask her out. She walked you in the park once, why wouldn’t she do it again.
    * You don’t chase her and stay silent. She knows she should have reverted to you, but she didn't and feels bad about it. Now she’s scared about getting back to you, and is hoping you won't be upset. Growing discomfort. Bad for your karma.
No no no! You don’t want to let this happen! You don't want her to have leverage on you and to set you as the chaser. The 10 pct chances of being wrong are not worth it. The correct answer to "I will let you know" is "Hey, it’s ok if you’re busy. Let’s do it another day". Wait a week, send her a ping text to test waters, then ask again. You send a signal that you value your own time, that you're not afraid to lose her, and you're persistent instead of chasey.

"Let’s take it slowly OK?"
Oooops! You already past the chance for a fast escalation and she’s now framing it for the boyfriend zone. This interaction runs a very high risk of ending friend zone instead. To be utterly ignored. She needs to be taken to bed urgently instead.

"Where are we going?"
You just picked her up at home (or just out of the bar) and are now driving. She asks where we are going. If you had in mind to bring her home, this will make you think twice. When she says it, the tone is slightly inquisitive, and it sounds like she expects you to have a socially acceptable answer. What she is really doing is testing your manly resolve, and see if you will bow to the pressure.

Tell her with absolute zero hesitation or nervousness "I’m taking you home". No bullshit. You know what you want and have zero problem about voicing and taking what you want.

"Not into hook ups"
I love this one. In English, it means literally. "If you are sexy enough and do things right, I will perhaps get into a fast hook up with you; or perhaps not. BUT if anything happens, it’s not my fault because I told you upfront I didn’t want this. I have absolved myself of any responsibility for what happens and made you responsible instead. My own self esteem and good girl image will remain unstained."

You pay strictly no attention to this and just proceed. Make her attracted, comfortable, and lead her to your bed as if she didn’t say this.

"What are you doing now?"
She is texting you this out of the blue. Litterally. "In fact, I don’t care what you are doing now. I just hope that you are not too busy, because I’m not busy and wouldn’t mind a little sexual escapade with you, right now. But of course, I can’t be too upfront about it, because I’m a good girl. So stop whatever you’re doing and smoothly lead me to bed."

She wants you to fuck her, but it has to be coming from you. She prompted the interaction, but you take over the lead, and set up a meeting with her as soon as possible. You should still avoid sounding too available, so try something like "right now I have to finish something urgent. How about 8pm later today?" and decide the modalities. This is a great opportunity to suggest listening to some music at your place.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" or "How many girlfriends do you have?" (advanced version)
As Ricardus puts it, "damned if you do, damned if you don’t". If you say "I don’t have", you’re either a poor sexless chap, or a liar and cheater. If you say "I have", then what the fuck are you doing with her on a date. The best way is to answer something cocky and too huge to be possibly serious. You refuse to qualify yourself to her request, without falling into the sexless chap category, and still keeping your mystery. For instance:

"I have two. One every morning for breakfast. The other late at night, just before sleeping"

Cheers,
Seppuku

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I want more*2!.

Why don't you post more of them, they are really great. Good job.

You know sepukku, what i've realised is this : when she says she doesn't do X and Y, it actually means there's a possibility that she does .. ,like most of the time.

- where are we going : i'd want to edit it a bit for everyone reading this not because its been said before but because this thread is going to be about frames.

Eric reeve explained it really well, like whenever a girl ask you on a date or something 'where are we going' ....it basically means "where are we gonna go and FUCK". Just a way of her saying i want you to fuck me.

Keep posting about these frames man.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great value from this thread, reminds me how I'd think about some of these before studying game...

Incredible

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yesterday I was facebook-texting with a girl and she did something that girls often do and could be inetrpereted as positive sign:

- She showed me what other guys are writing to her

I met this girl before I started reading girlschase, so she initially considered me as "not sutiable", but later I understood some basic things (chasing, nice guy and so on) and I'm sure I improved my image in her eyes. Im not trying to pick-up her or get laid, she is just a training ground that helps me to improve. Last time we seen each other was at the company's teambuilding action cca 2 months ago (we were colleagues 1 year ago, then she quit). After that I texted her few time (i think 4 times, when bored in work, keeping it not boring) and she repsonds well (but so far it's only me who initiated chat). Yesterday I wrote her when she was in bed before midnight :) and after a while she copypasted what other guys are writing to her and how they try to flirt with her, so we were like "loool :D".

I know it is a good thing, but I'm not sure HOW MUCH good it is. What do you think it means? What could I await next or what should/could I potentially do in order to not miss escalation window or something like that?

Frost

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great post Seppuku! This should be stickied!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

Thanks! There would be another classic case - lol:

"I have a boyfriend" / "I don't have a boyfriend"

The best case is of course that she doesn't mention a boyfriend at all. She could just be "forgetting" to mention about it, or even outright telling you that she doesn't have one, even if she actually does. However if she does mention a boyfriend, it must mean one of the following:

• * She actually has a boyfriend, and is attached to him.
    * She actually has a boyfriend, but it's about end game. She's staying with him out of habit and will move to another tree with greener leaves on the first chance.
    * She doesn't have a boyfriend, but wants you to fuck off.
    * She doesn't have a boyfriend, and making it hard for you as a test.
So many possible meanings here, you can't take it at face value and chicken out immediately. In the first case, it is not worth it. Much better to focus energy elsewhere. But in the three latter cases, persistence is the name of the game. How are you going to distinguish between the cases? This is another instance where you should just ignore what she says, and instead focus on how she acts.

You deflect the objection. "Wow great for you!" and communicate that you're not trying to be her boyfriend. Then you stick around and persist. And check her body language. If she feels receptive and open, you carry on. If she feels closed or slightly aggressive, you wish her a nice day and move on.

Cheers guys!
Seppuku

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Can we add friend-zone ones to the list? I got all the classics from my post earlier in the week.

"I don't know what I want right now"

"timing isn't good for me right now"

"I am in a weird place in life right now "

"I need to work on myself"

Any of those or any variations. NEXT this girl quick. Her stuffed teddy bear she sleeps with every night is getting more play than you ever will.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
mindful said:
Can we add friend-zone ones to the list? I got all the classics from my post earlier in the week.

"I don't know what I want right now"

"timing isn't good for me right now"

"I am in a weird place in life right now "

"I need to work on myself"

Any of those or any variations. NEXT this girl quick. Her stuffed teddy bear she sleeps with every night is getting more play than you ever will.

Why do you think so?

If she is not compliant then yeah next her but these kinds of statements usually show that she is on the fence about you, totally winnable I think. Girls usually don't know what they want anyway lol

So proceed as usual I'd say especially the first one and the third one.

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"I didn't expect this to happen" can also mean: 'I didn't expect you to pass my tests'

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
mindful,

Thanks, these are great additions to the list. I will just provide a tentative translation in plain English of one of them.

I don't know what I want right now: "I have had a little too many quick dicks recently and I'm not sure how I feel about it. For my own good girl self-image, I may need to have a stable single dick for some time now."

That's the case I had earlier this year (I was one of the quick dicks ;-)).

It is all a lot of fun :)

Seppuku

>