Public Sex

Master K. Stone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good day gentlemen.

So I have a few questions on escalating in a public area for those of you who have done it before.

What kind of vibe do you have going on with the girl? At the moment for the style of game I run it doesn't really fit in (i.e a new-ish guy who still has fixed false mindsets) and if you have never done it before do you just lead like its the 100th time?

Also my logistics are terrible so for the foreseeable future I wont have a place to do the dirty deed. So I'm wondering could any of you guys show examples from movies or lay reports were public sex happens?
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hold nothing back

Kyle Stones

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In my experience, public sex with a new girl always happened very spontaneously and naturally. You've probably already made out with her a little bit. If not, there's definitely a lot of sexual tension. Basically, it kinda feels like you can't control yourself and you want to fuck her there and then. Usually, she'll feel the same way about you. Once you've got that vibe going, its pretty easy. Just lead her to a relatively secluded area and just start escalating. Usually, I start by just having her blow me. Then once she gets really into it, I pull her pants halfway down and move her underwear to the side. Or if she's wearing a skirt, you can just flip it up.

Having said that, public sex is usually relatively advanced. I recommend getting the basics down before you worry about this. Public sex is to seduction like algebra is to math. You gotta know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide first. Only then will algebra really make sense.

Master K. Stone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bboy100 said:
Having said that, public sex is usually relatively advanced. I recommend getting the basics down before you worry about this. Public sex is to seduction like algebra is to math. You gotta know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide first. Only then will algebra really make sense.

I get what you're saying. And I completely get it is an more advanced way of gaming. But I feel that since I live with my parents my logistics are basically screwed and this is the one thing that's killing my seduction aspirations. All the other aspects of game like the mindsets I find easy to grasp, but when it comes to sleeping with new girls it's a dead end. This is why I feel public sex is my only option until such time I go to university or get a place of my own. If you can provide any alternatives a beginner can use then I'd be happy to apply them.

Average

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bboy100 said:
In my experience, public sex with a new girl always happened very spontaneously and naturally. You've probably already made out with her a little bit. If not, there's definitely a lot of sexual tension. Basically, it kinda feels like you can't control yourself and you want to fuck her there and then. Usually, she'll feel the same way about you. Once you've got that vibe going, its pretty easy. Just lead her to a relatively secluded area and just start escalating. Usually, I start by just having her blow me. Then once she gets really into it, I pull her pants halfway down and move her underwear to the side. Or if she's wearing a skirt, you can just flip it up.

Yeah. Whenever I see a lay report about public sex the girl's usually turned on heavy to the point she can't hold back (excluding lmr). I'd say to get her turned on to this point would need you to get your fundamentals handled and escalation skills wired as well. I'd suggest waiting until you've got the basics covered before doing this. Not to say it wouldn't work if you tried now but it sure would be a whole lot easier to bang her after getting the fundamentals in line.

If you have to do it now then you'll probably be able to do it with girls you can tell are into you from the beginning. Chat em up a bit, touch em so they can get used to your touch and move her around so she'll get used to moving with you. (by the way, these all fall under fundamentals. See where I'm going with this? ;)) and after establishing a connection feel free to move her to a secluded place and start sexually escalating.

That's the usual and best process. Keep in mind that the process isn't time specific. It could take hours of face time with a girl to get her primed for intimacy or it could take months or even minutes (the better your fundamentals the less time it'll take).

It takes time to build fundamentals, but after getting them down you'll do everything right subconciously. Without even thinking about it. They'll become who you are to ultimately create the true Master within K Stone who will effortlessly carry out the art of seduction.

It'll just take some practice to bring him out ;)

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Kyle,
The common thing was that the girls were already horny. In that case you had to escalate without any hesitance.
In my opinion, escalating in public is easier than going to her place or your place. Because more things could go wrong. Whereas you can just pull the girl to the back alley and do it there. Less things can go wrong.
One thing is that a single moment of hesitance can cost you the lay. I had a few seduction going smoothly, only a single moment of hesistance ruined it.
So:
1) Know the girl is horny. Easiest sign: she touched you a lot.
2) Push without hesitant.

Yhaceed

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey

My first time was in a bathroom in a public park and we got caught but the ranger just scolded us after we had pleaded with him not to do anything and since he didn't see us actually doing it we just lied about it but it was really tense. Another time it was dark and a different park and we just used a tree to kinda hide but there was a homeless guy or someone that made some noise then I think he dropped something afterward because we decided not to thinking someone was watching. We laughed cause it was like he/she was mad cause they didn't just stay quiet so we wouldn't know anyone was there. This was a different park but the same woman. Basically I could get some anytime I wanted with her I think because when I'm with someone I'm concerned about her pleasure too so if you take care of them they'll take care of you. Another time was in a car in a dark area same vibe. You just gotta keep your eyes open to make sure no one is watching. Actually we got caught in a car too by neighborhood watch but we were only kissing but that was a different night. Would have gone further if they didn't come. Not sure if this helps at all but it's pretty easy if you show her a good time all around.

Peace

~Yhaceed

Big B

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have some experience doing this during the day time in a megacity (over 10 million people).

Picking a location
I look for these little havens for daytime sex during first dates (fire escapes in buildings where everyone uses the escalator and/or elevator is my go-to) I found it helps if you choose a haven that's not just isolated but the place surrounding it has very few people at the time you want to use it. QUIET is a huge plus so that if you hear something you can pack up and move on quickly and your girl will feel more at ease.

My game
I think I might be in the minority here but I only do a little bit of physical touch while getting investment ("hey your hands look cold let me feel them") and very little sexual escalation during the date. Actually I don't even talk about sex... I find for my personality (more innocent and adorable) it completely destroys the atmosphere if I make ANY sexual comment or overt sexual move. For your game you can adjust I guess but I've read articles here suggesting it's a bad idea to be upfront and obvious that you are going somewhere to fuck and I tend to agree.

Her frame of mind
I want the girl I'm with feeling like she's with an adorable somewhat sexy man who's very safe to be around. I also want her thinking she needs to work a bit to hold my attention or I will bore easily (which I do). So complying with my spontaneous idea to do something naughty like having sex in public will seem natural.

Logistics
I like to walk my girl from place to place while making small talk. To transition into the haven when we get close I'll say, "hey let's go X place for Y reason," the haven is something I don't acknowledge-- it's just a place we are passing through on our date. Once we get to the haven I'll slowly stop and pull my woman back to me. I'll look into her eyes and slowly go in for a kiss. If she's receptive I start physically escalating rapidly and try to get her handling my cock within... 5 minutes or so? Always woman handles cock before I use my hand or tongue on her pussy. I'll be sure to help her out by undoing my belt buckle though ;)

Even though this seems insufficient, I have found as long as it has a spur of the moment feel the women usually are VERY receptive to my escalation even though we hadn't talked sex at all prior. I don't fuck with upper body clothing at all by the way. Pants and underwear are the only things that get pulled down, and only just enough. Again this helps make an ostensibly risky situation feel safe enough to actually do because we can both fix our clothes in 1 second and be on our way.

There's lots I left out but that's my experience in a nutshell.

BetaBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Big B said:
I have some experience doing this during the day time in a megacity (over 10 million people).

Picking a location
I look for these little havens for daytime sex during first dates (fire escapes in buildings where everyone uses the escalator and/or elevator is my go-to) I found it helps if you choose a haven that's not just isolated but the place surrounding it has very few people at the time you want to use it. QUIET is a huge plus so that if you hear something you can pack up and move on quickly and your girl will feel more at ease.

My game
I think I might be in the minority here but I only do a little bit of physical touch while getting investment ("hey your hands look cold let me feel them") and very little sexual escalation during the date. Actually I don't even talk about sex... I find for my personality (more innocent and adorable) it completely destroys the atmosphere if I make ANY sexual comment or overt sexual move. For your game you can adjust I guess but I've read articles here suggesting it's a bad idea to be upfront and obvious that you are going somewhere to fuck and I tend to agree.

Her frame of mind
I want the girl I'm with feeling like she's with an adorable somewhat sexy man who's very safe to be around. I also want her thinking she needs to work a bit to hold my attention or I will bore easily (which I do). So complying with my spontaneous idea to do something naughty like having sex in public will seem natural.

Logistics
I like to walk my girl from place to place while making small talk. To transition into the haven when we get close I'll say, "hey let's go X place for Y reason," the haven is something I don't acknowledge-- it's just a place we are passing through on our date. Once we get to the haven I'll slowly stop and pull my woman back to me. I'll look into her eyes and slowly go in for a kiss. If she's receptive I start physically escalating rapidly and try to get her handling my cock within... 5 minutes or so? Always woman handles cock before I use my hand or tongue on her pussy. I'll be sure to help her out by undoing my belt buckle though ;)

Even though this seems insufficient, I have found as long as it has a spur of the moment feel the women usually are VERY receptive to my escalation even though we hadn't talked sex at all prior. I don't fuck with upper body clothing at all by the way. Pants and underwear are the only things that get pulled down, and only just enough. Again this helps make an ostensibly risky situation feel safe enough to actually do because we can both fix our clothes in 1 second and be on our way.

There's lots I left out but that's my experience in a nutshell.
new York?

Big B

Space Monkey
space monkey
Beijing actually. Whoever said chinese girls are more conservative never met the thirsty bitches I'm meeting.

My next major goal is to lay a Chinese girl who speaks absolutely no English. I'm not exactly sure how to go about it though since my Chinese is pretty bad.

I've read an article on here about laying foreign women but so far going 100% body language has been really embarrassing for me.

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also, try to find semi-private locations. A couple of weeks ago I was at a meeting in the basement of a library (the only event going one, about six of us).
When I was leaving a young couple came out of the men's bathroom (isolated from observation, lockable door).
However, my first opportunity was on a dorm balcony overlooking a busy street (but not close) where anyone could walk out (wish the woman had let me know she wanted more, we only got to second base).

>