Wealth  comfortable lifesytle

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey folks
is there a way to form a lifestyle where you are around lots of girls and you have to interact them (even if you don't want to) to build comfort level around girls if you can't actively approach.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
disciple99,

disciple99 said:
is there a way to form a lifestyle where you are around lots of girls and you have to interact them (even if you don't want to) to build comfort level around girls if you can't actively approach.

Dance
Yoga
Standard Chartered Marathon or other marathon

and many more. You have to talk to them though. Very difficult unless you are a boss.

Zac

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
ZacAdam said:
You have to talk to them though. Very difficult unless you are a boss.

Zac
yeha man being boss is a point because I only lack comfort around girls because of my conditioning like saint by ma parents an religion guys should never talk girls so I was thinking like working in a place like where only girls work but then If I am only boy working there they will think I am gay ; ) (I should become a bra salesman XD ) or better own a company with only female employees lol
but your idea are cool I should join a class with lots of girls like dance and yoga
yep thanks zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Disciple-

A few of the best if you want a job that puts you in day-to-day proximity with attractive women:

• Lifeguard
  • Tour guide (at somewhere cute girls vacation)
  • Ski instructor
  • Snowboarding instructor
  • Tennis instructor
  • Model talent scout
  • Bartender at popular bar/club
  • Doorman at popular bar/club
  • Manager at popular bar/club
  • Dance instructor (especially salsa)
  • Waiter at restaurant with attractive waitresses
  • Any job at a strip club

Of course, you still must be cool and have game. Women will still complain about "that weird bouncer" or "that one waiter who looks at people funny" or what have you. If you're a cool guy who flirts and makes moves in these places, you will clean up, however.

If you don't want a job and more just stuff to do, I'd suggest:

• Parties
  • Salsa classes
  • Speed dating
  • Wine tastings
  • Art gallery openings
  • Classes cute girls take (in the U.S., that'd be acting, Spanish, French, painting, sculpting, tennis, snowboarding, skiing, etc.)

Chase

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey chase you have suggested great jobs and i want to do the resterent job so what process do i use to get it.
other idea of job i have is sales job at womens clothing store, how do i get a sales job.
I think i just need enough exposoure around girls to get comfortable.so can you give advice to these jobs.
thanks in advance.

>