LR  Beer Olympics

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This one happened a couple weeks ago, but just got around to finding the time to type it up. Hope you enjoy!

The day before July 4th, a group of my friends (about 20 or so of us) held a “Beer Olympics”. This included the following events:

• Bags (or “Cornhole” as some call it)
  • Flippy cup
  • Ice Cube Tray Race (where you suck beer out of individual ice cube “holes” one by one with a straw)
  • Dizzy beer-chug baseball (spin around 10 times, chug a beer, then try to hit a baseball)
  • Beer Frisbee
  • Timed “obstacle course” which included some variation of all of the previous

We squashed a bunch of beer cans and painted enough of them with spray paint (gold, silver and bronze) to have medals for each event. Then a home made “beer can trophy” for the 1st place team. We had 8 teams of two people participating (and a handful of others who were just there to party, not joining in the “Olympics”). We also threw in 5 dollars per person so we’d have a cash prize.

So we got started about 11 AM, and there’s a couple girls I had not met before who had came to the party with one of the other girls that was playing the games with us. One of them is amazing: about 5’11 with long, blonde hair (so she’s an inch or more taller than me, actually). Very thin, dressed quite stylishly considering that we’re all outside in the sweltering heat. Her name is Cory.

I mean, fuck. I’m dressed in cutoff jorts and a stars & stripes bro tank, wearing a camo bucket hat with 3 or 4 fake patriotic-themed tattoos drawn on my body in random places with magic marker and glitter paint.

I’ve banged taller girls before, so this isn’t really a big deal. I introduced myself to both girls in between a couple of events, and at some point an hour later or so after first talking to the blonde- she happens to be sitting in a chair close by where I’m standing and talking to a couple of other people, and we make eye contact and she says to me:

Her: The ice cube tray thing looks SO easy!
Me: Haha yeah but you suck in lots of air, it actually makes you kind of queezy
Her: Well, it looks fun. Are you winning?
Me: No, my partner sucks

*note: my partner is standing right next to me, and says “heyyyyy!!!” and smacks me on the arm

Anyway, lots of playful talk and such. I forget really how much of the rest of the conversation went, but the memorable part was that at some point I’d said to her:

Me: You know, if I wasn’t so short… you’d be in big trouble, missy.

Which, this kicked off a bunch of flirting and her trying to overcome the barrier to keep my interest. So in this case, something that I thought was going to really hurt me the instant after saying it actually ended up working quite well. But, it's also possible that I got the good reaction in spite of the poor delivery?

I mean, usually I'd call a girl "tall" instead of calling me "short", but for some reason that's the way it came out haha. I mean, I'm like 5'9 or 5'10 but this girl is nearly 6'0 tall, so it was probably more that I "felt" short in comparison to her.

I guess you can just use self-deprecation any old time you want, so long as the girl is socially savvy enough to pick up on it and know what it is. I mean, you don't want to be self-deprecating and the girl doesn't "get it" and just rolls her eyes and thinks you are serious. I fucking shuddered as soon as I said it, but she kind of laughed and shrugged it off like it was some big joke, and then proceeding to try and talk me into why tall girls are better, et cetera.

So anyway, afternoon starts to turn into evening and I’ve got a few of those homemade painted beer can medals around my neck although my team came in like 4th or 5th :( haha

We plan to build a fire outside and cook out. Some people brought tents to sleep in, so they were getting those setup. I really had no plan at all, and was probably just going to head out before it got too late and/or I got too intoxicated to drive.

Oh, but then they busted out the fireball and the beer bong. Luckily I don’t succumb to peer pressure all that easily, so I turned down the fireball (but did a beer bong). ;)

At some point I parked myself in a lawn chair in front of the fire that was now going, and Cory comes and sits in the chair next to me that’s not taken and we flirt a little more, but then begin to get into more serious conversation where we’re deep-diving each other and I can feel us starting to form a pretty good connection.

Funny part of our convo:

We had a little kiddie pool filled up with ice and a keg in the middle, and cans of beer in the ice surrounding the keg. The keg had now ceased to be, and thus had been pulled out of the pool and thrown randomly into the middle of the yard so all that remained was canned beer and the now mostly melted ice, so the three dogs were taking turns in the kiddie pool of ice water and canned beer to cool off.

Cory asked me if the dogs should be in there because they might piss in the pool and we have beer in it. I said I always thought Natural Light tasted like dog piss anyway. I don’t know why but she thought that was super funny haha or else when girls like you they just laugh at all your jokes. ;)

This girl seems pretty into me, so the wheels are starting to turn here. I ask her what she’s doing- if her and her friend are camping here or what, and she says they were just winging it. I tell her I was pretty much doing the same, and offer to give her and her friend a ride back when I leave. She says her friend drove them there, so they’d probably be fine, but thanked me for the offer.

At one point I had gotten up to go get another beer, and when I did, she got up too. My friend Matt hooked his phone up to the stereo in the garage and started playing music. We all proceeded to dance to all kinds of different music on the big, spacious concrete floor in the garage (which is more like a big machine shed, really- there’s a bar with stools and so on and so forth in there).

At some point Matt is by the stereo changing songs and I ask him if he has a specific song (can’t recall what one I asked for), and Cory is standing there and says to me: “We don’t have time for your requests!”

However, this is not said in a cheery and playful tone. It sounded more “bitchy” to me. So I remembered that bitchy girls are usually horny girls, and decided it was time for me to do something about that.

I started dancing with Cory and grinding on her ass, and we continued to dance very sexily with one another for about another 4 or 5 songs (so maybe a half hour) and then I went and sat back down in another lawn chair by the fire.

All the other chairs by the fire are occupied, so she plops down on my lap.

Game on :)

Everything seemed to happen pretty quickly after this.

So we sit there for a few and I get some good touching going, rubbing her legs and her sides. A couple guys are letting off fireworks / firecrackers which startle her every so often (and give her an excuse to clutch on to me tightly). We talk for about 10 minutes or so and at some point she snuggles her head onto my shoulder, so I say into her ear:

Me: Hey, let’s get out of here.

She says she has to stay with her friend, so I have to deal a little bit with that, eventually convincing her to just come with me and her friend will be fine since she can just stay here or she has her car if she needs to leave or something.

Finally I get an okay, so we head to my vehicle and get in and take off driving.

We didn't tell anyone we were leaving and just sort of snuck off, really. We were laughing later, while laying in my bed together, at the texts we'd gotten from friends asking where we went.

I take her to a secluded spot by the lake (it’s in the campground that’s about 5 miles from my buddy’s house where we were hanging out at, but there’s nobody around where we are at) and stop and tell her to get out.

We get out of the vehicle and sit on a bench together. I take her hand, and she looks at me and we start making out. We get to making out pretty hard so I just get up and say “come on” and take her back to my vehicle and we get in the back.

I undress her and fuck her in the back bench seat of my vehicle for a while, but it’s a tad uncomfortable so we decide to go to my house. So we drive to my place and have more sex.

Then, we wake up in the morning and have sex again, twice more.

J.J.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
NarrowJ said:
or else when girls like you they just laugh at all your jokes. ;)

Haha fuck yeah I love that phenomena

NarrowJ said:
So I remembered that bitchy girls are usually horny girls, and decided it was time for me to do something about that.

Nice, I've definitely met a few girls in the past I let go for whatever reasons that were bitchy and I didn't catch on till the morning after.

One recently I remembered as we were talking and I called her out on it and told her I make her sexually frustrated because of my pimp Jesus Rosary (she was giving me mad shit about my rosary and wouldn't shut up about it). She stormed off pissed, but came back and approached me about 10 minutes later but I fudged a bit and things didn't pan out.

NarrowJ said:
All the other chairs by the fire are occupied, so she plops down on my lap.

Game on indeed. Well played NarrowJ enjoyed this read...

P.S. All those drinking games sound fun... I think one day I would like to participate in said drinking games and actually drink and then go talk to girls drunk... holy shit that could be crazy.

You seem like an experienced drinker perhaps you could get me back in the swing of things... and youtube our carnage YES!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
P.S. All those drinking games sound fun... I think one day I would like to participate in said drinking games and actually drink and then go talk to girls drunk... holy shit that could be crazy.

You seem like an experienced drinker perhaps you could get me back in the swing of things... and youtube our carnage YES!

Haha yes, man! I am always down to slam a couple back. I actually have much more fun and do much better talking to girls after I've had a few drinks. I mean, at some point you kind of hit a wall though, so it's all about moderation. ;P

J.J.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
J.J.

Reading this report just sounded like a LOT of fun haha ;)

Rdawg

Edd--19

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
We didn't tell anyone we were leaving and just sort of snuck off, really.

Always makes me grin when this happens.

Cool pull. Edd

>