Tournament  FRC: The Great Snatch Tournament

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Richard said:
Have done 120 approaches!
Nigga...the fuck

Currently im at 10, 1 approach 2 numbers, do failed escalations when you get nothing count for something? like no kiss nothing. ALso is it just points per girl? like if I approach a girl and get her number thats just three points for the number right? not four because the approach?

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hahaha good shit Richard, I'll probably double your approaches though ;)

Raqimus,

If you approach her, get her number, get her on a date but can't kiss her, you get five points.

Better get out there, guys!

Jake.

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Just finished my week in DR. The place was amazing but I wasn't prepared for the amount of Spanish speakers. 25 approaches, 1 phone number.

18 + 25 + 3 = 46

Even though it wasn't "ideal" week performance wise I met some crazy awesome people, finished The Power of Now and completely changed my outlook on emotions and the Ego, and partied like crazy.

-brum

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Back in my hometown bitches! Time to go sin for the next 2 weeks ;)

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
At the end of 6/5 I had 49pts.
At the end of 19/5 I have a further 45 approaches, resulting in 4 numbers, 2 of which also included an insta date. So my score is 49+41+6+10=106pts.
I feel my game is a bit off, I'm thinking of either going out to do some mass approaching in the day, or some night street game, or some night game.
On the plus side I've got a couple of dates on the horizon, so hopefully I can turn one into a lay and leap forward like that :)
Ray

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Working on a report, but this weekend I had foreplay minus oral +15, 2 additional dance floor make outs +20, 3 additional approaches that didn't go anywhere +3

Hoping to set up 1 or 2 dates this week as well.

46+ 38= 82

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'll be moving across the country next week and will be participating in the June tournament.

Y'all better get ready.

And whoever gets the May crown, polish it up for me ;)

- Hector

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Richard said:
Have done 120 approaches, 12 numbers, 3 kiss closes, and no dates. Gonna try and just fuck some of these chicks because I only have a week left here.

Most of those 120 were from a bet I had with Anatman about doing 100 approaches in a single day. Keep up fellas cause I'm back in action !!!

Okay. Add in an LR for me. I don't even care about how many approaches I've done since coming back (probably around 30), with 4 numbers, 1 date to be determined, and one girl I will make a fuckbuddy for a short while.

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Currently at 10+16+4= 30 give or take like 3 points, don't remember the approaches.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sorry guys, been really busy lately - got a new promotion at work so that's cool :)

by busy I meant I got two numbers, and the only approaches were those two so: 6 points for me.

If you're gonna make a huge comeback, do it by 11:59PM TONIGHT! I'll post the winner at some point tomorrow.

Usually I would notify you guys five days ahead of time that it's time to register for the next June tourney. Since It's now the 29th however, I'll give you guys until the FIFTH (5th) of June to register for the new one. I'm gonna' create an entirely new post for the next tourney, however, so don't worry about that.

It's the final stretch (pun intended) guys! Go for the crown!

Jake.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
At the end of Tue 19/5 I had 106pts.
Wed 20/5: 5 approaches: 5pts.
Thu 21/5: 2 dates (4pts, since I already scored the other 6pts for getting both their numbers), 1 number (3pts) and 11 approaches: 18pts.
Fri 22/5: 5 approaches: 5pts.
Tue 26/5: 2 approaches: 2pts.
Wed 27/5..Sun 31/5: No numbers or dates. I am gonna score myself 3pts per day for direct approaches (sincere compliments where I stopped her or otherwise engaged her full attention), the true number is a lot higher than this but since in many cases I opened situationally with some kind of throwaway comment and failed to commit after that, plus did not keep stats, I will count them as social interactions rather than approaches: 15pts.
Total score for the tournament: 106+5+18+5+2+15=151pts.
Overall, I'm satisfied with this score, as there were a lot of challenges in my life this month and gaming was only really a background activity. I came out swinging and enthusiastic (~50 approaches in first week), but other matters distracted me after that. In the middle of the period I got off my arse and did a little dating, but fell behind again after that. Overall my score came from grinding, rather than good game, which is something I need to address. But it's better than sitting at home, so overall I'm satisfied. I don't think I will participate in next month's tourney however, because I think I am becoming too identified with my seducer identity (see radeng's post on this), and spending too much time on GC that I could spend approaching. If I get results I will note them in my journal but I am not totally into the idea of posting LRs at the moment because my outcome independence and inner game is not where it should be, so the posting of LRs becomes a validation-seeking exercise.
Ray

CatNip

Space Monkey
space monkey
4 points - I did 2 day game approaches(Two Thursdays ago) and 2 party apporaches(last Thursday). I didn't get very far in these approaches and I let approach anxiety,laziness, and fear get the best. My goal is too keep improving my point total month after month.Thanks Jake D. for starting this competition and thanks to everyone who is competing :). You guys are kicking ass and I'm slightly intimidated but mainly inspired and motivated :). Keep it up!

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm at 36 points. This just shows me I need to approach wayyyy more :)

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
*Drum roll*

1st Radeng with 339, and thus becoming May's reigning champion. Congrats, and honestly good shit, I've seen some really great things from you this month.

2nd Richard with 278?? Not exactly sure on those numbers so correct me if I'm wrong.

3rd ray_zorse with 151 rum points. Awesome amount of approaches from you, man.

Once again, feel free to correct me on any wrong math and I'll take that into account. See you all for the next competition ;)

Jake.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Jake D. said:
*Drum roll*

1st Radeng with 339, and thus becoming May's reigning champion. Congrats, and honestly good shit, I've seen some really great things from you this month.

2nd Richard with 278?? Not exactly sure on those numbers so correct me if I'm wrong.

3rd ray_zorse with 151 rum points. Awesome amount of approaches from you, man.

Once again, feel free to correct me on any wrong math and I'll take that into account. See you all for the next competition ;)

Jake.

Can't remember what I last posted, but here are my actions:

150 numbers. Stopped counting after my last post on here. So keep that to 150.
18 new numbers in my phone.
Of those 18, 5 dates and 2 lays. One was Andrea, and another was a girl I met at the local Flea Market who was with her mom. Met her on the 26th, and fucked her on the 30th (she's the one I said I would make a fuck buddy for a short while).

Sorry I haven't been updating my stuff on here. I've got a lot going on =P

>