Tournament  FRC: The Great Snatch Tournament

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello all, and welcome to the first Field Report Competition: The Great Snatch Tournament.

I'll be moderating this and also participating. ;)

What is this? What does it sound like? A tournament for snatch. Snatch it up. Go. Now.

Seriously, this is a competition for talking to girls. We're going to see who can talk to, lay, kiss, get farthest, with the most girls in a one-month period. It'll start at the beginning of May. You'll have from now till the beginning of May to tell me if you're going to participate or not. That's a long time but I'm trying to get a lot of you to get mentally prepared/ start gaining momentum/ stretching/ looking for good areas to pick up/ whatever you need to do to get ready. Next month I'll have a five day "sign-up" deadline you'll meet. You can't join after the first of the month. So if you wanna join after May 1st, sorry. :)

How's this going to work? Point system.

Approach = 1 point.
Getting a number = 3 points.
Going on a date = 5 points. That's an instant date or otherwise.
Kiss = 10 points.
Foreplay without oral = 15 points.
Oral = 25 points.
Sex = 50 points.

So if you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.
If you approach ten girls and get laid by one of them, that's 9+50=59. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(50 point) lay.

You only get the points for what you got. So if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, got to foreplay but nothing else, you get 15 points. The points don't stack.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You can write up field reports for the levels below that, but it's not necessary (but encouraged).

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values.

Update your points as frequently as you can. Just post a general synopsis of what you did (what approaches, lays, kisses) and provide a point calculation and links to FR/LR's as necessary.

That being said, I'm doing this for a lot of reasons.

1) Liven things up. Some people talk about how not a lot of people are posting field reports. Here's a reason: to win. Some guys are motivated by beating others. I get it, different strokes for different folks. if that's you, then get in on this.

2) Get new members posting. There's new members who join in and just start improving because they go out, approach and start seeing what works and what doesn't. Then there's some who join, post about what they want to improve, get advice (that usually tells them to go out and approach) and then never approach, and if they do, they don't write reports about it or post any field testing that they did. I want as many members, new and old, to get in on this and challenge themselves to break any plateaus or sticking points they have.

3) PUSH YOUR INTERACTIONS. You're going to have to push the interaction if you want to win, or improve. You could just approach 500 girls and maybe win, but that plan has issues. You'll be putting a lot of effort into short-cut interactions with girls, and you're not gonna' beat someone who approaches 100 girls, and only has sex with 9 of them. Also, if you DID approach 500 girls and didn't get laid ONCE? you're doing something wrong and not seeing it. Or you're lying :). So push your interactions: you'll get more points, more experience, you might win, and you NEVER know.

4)For those of you who think this isn't still a numbers game: yes it is. It's always a numbers game. That's how you'll learn the most, that's probably how you'll win. So you think you're above the numbers game now? Fine. Go approach ALL TENS and compete. Go approach ALL BLONDES and compete. I don't care who you approach, as long as you are approaching and trying to win. But you're most likely not going to win against someone who has more of an open mind, thinking about the numbers, and you'll probably learn something that might finally get you over the hump to become a master at this shit if you approach in numbers.

So that's all I've got for you guys here. If I've missed anything you think is glaring, want clarification on something, need a tissue, questions/concerns feel free to ask away :).

Just let me know you're joining the competition and I'll come up with the list of names for everyone who is competing on the first of May.

Jake.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'd be curious to try this.

Seems like a fun way to interact with the community here

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm in.

I also have a suggestion for anyone who is really thirsty to win this.

Homeless pickup.

Buy yourself a return ticket somewhere. Take a backpack with 3 changes of clothes, your toiletries and whatever else you deem essential. Allocate yourself about $50 per day, maybe $100 depending on destination. Take a sleeping bag you can stash in a park or a station locker for emergencies. Leave your credit cards at home (except your Starbucks card which is useful for dates and also serves as an emergency meal ticket, so you can budget some extra on that). Then get approaching. Be sure to approach in the airport and on the plane, and compliment the air hostess and introduce yourself to her, this will give some initial momentum. :) I have done homeless pickup twice and had an absolute blast, must admit I have not actually slept at a girl's place while doing it, but picked up a lot of girls w poor logistics so it's got to happen sooner or later.

Ray

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm joining in ;) I don't get back home until May 15th so you guys have a two week head start over me =P

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
REMINDER: you have until April 30 11:59PM to let me know if you're participating or not. So far we have:

Casanova jr, College jr, Ray, Richard, Radeng, Catnip,and myself.

Jake.

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Count me in :)

Though, like Richard, I'll start mid-May because of work related stuff.

'till then!

~Nick

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I would assume current fuck buddies do not count. Therefore this girl I am seeing now won't be in the mix.

That would just be lame.

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
In as well. Perfect opportunity to push myself and I'll be on vacation for 7 days of the challenge so why not

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah - re lays definitely don't count towards any points. Otherwise we'd just be hitting up our old flames and not bangin new ones. :)

Jake.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alright then!

Casanova jr, College jr, Ray, Richard, Radeng, Catnip, myself, brum, PrettyDecent, and Raqimus will be competing this month.

You have until the end of May to get as many points as possible to win.

Good luck, and remember to keep track of your points here.

Jake :)

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The kiss can count since you did it after the tourney started.

I'm at 1 pt by the way,

Jake.

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Currently at 3 pts, had an opportunity for an instant date didnt follow through. So three approaches in total.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Guys at the end of 6 May I'm up to 41 approaches of which 4 resulted in a phone number. That's 49 pts. See my journal, though I only write up the noteworthy approaches.
Ray

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Does this tourney go by accumulation of points or most points in one fell swoop?

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Accumulation of points.

Jake.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
add 19 points for me. Approach, number, date and kissing. Well see if I can seal the deal on the second date.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Have done 120 approaches, 12 numbers, 3 kiss closes, and no dates. Gonna try and just fuck some of these chicks because I only have a week left here.

Most of those 120 were from a bet I had with Anatman about doing 100 approaches in a single day. Keep up fellas cause I'm back in action !!!

>