The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I had to learn to be more like my surroundings instead of waiting for them to adapt and accept my lifestyle, how I talk and how I act. It is what it us. But if I never accepted that and worked on it.. I'd still be having a hard time.

Building off of this last statement by Estate, Chase has an article about realizing that you're not going to change society's perception of the mainstream views. Instead, you need to recognize them, find the holes in them where you can be successful, and aggressively attack those holes. Do not try to wait for people to accept you or fight against people who aren't accepting you; instead, ADAPT and BECOME what they want out of you, and then use that new, improved self-awareness to succeed in the areas of life that you've always wanted to.

- Franco

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Saw Asian dude with hot blonde bombshell

I couldn't find the post where people were talking about this? So just creating a new one. If you remember it, I will just post this as my reply there, and someone can delete this thread.

Anyway, just wanted to mention..... I was at an Art event this weekend, and I saw an average-looking Asian guy with a white hot blonde bombshell. He had his fundamentals down tight though. Not much muscle (skinny), but had this nice form-fitting blue/white dotted shirt with sleeves rolled up a bit, hair spiked a bit, and great posture.

I almost went over and asked if I could take a picture haha.

Guys, you can get any type of girl you want. It might be a tiny bit tougher (i.e., you can't just sit on the couch, need to put some work in), but it's 100% possible.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Saw Asian dude with hot blonde bombshell

Totally right Pinot,

I understand that the guys who've worried about this on the boards are in places it's not so common but it also seems that it's just because of the demographics in those places.
Here in Boston, I honestly don't go a day without seeing guys and girls of all sorts of races, skin colors, backgrounds, etc, etc, etc.... together... it's just not even something I'd have noticed all that much only it's been talked about so much on here that when I see it now it just gives me a little smile and thinking "Hmm... wish those guys could see this".

I understand the other side of it too... where I grew up 90% of people where just white catholic Irish. You'd hardly ever see anyone dating someone very exotic looking but mainly because in the 80s/90s, there just wasn't a large population from elsewhere... that has changed a lot in the 2000's of course but I guess I've just seen both sides of it and sometimes wish some of the guys here could too.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Yeah, you'll see them all over California and more and more everywhere else.

I remember when I first moved out in 2007; I didn't know many Asian dudes at the time, and most of the ones I did had Asian girlfriends. So my first buddy there is this cool, jacked Korean-American guy who gets with some consistently really super cute white girls, and then I'm working right near this short, perpetually-angry-looking Chinese-American guy with a moustache and goatee who is more ordinary than "cool", and there on his desk is this picture of him and his stunning blonde wife. All I could think was, "What is up with Asian dudes pulling hot white tail in Cali? These guys are pimps!"

Since then it's just gotten more and more common. The stereotype against Asian men seems to have gone the direction the stereotype against gamers has; whereas in 2005, hardly any white girl wanted to be caught dead with a gamer or an Asian dude, now it seems like the "in" thing for girls to do is have a gamer boyfriend or an Asian boyfriend, especially among the younger girls (at least on the West Coast anyway). If you're a male Asian gamer, I think that makes you just about a sex icon all things considered!...

Anyway, the trendy thing now increasingly seems to be for white girls to have Asian boyfriends, and this is a trend that so far as I can tell has gathered some heavy steam. I *think* it is related, at least in white America, to white Americans' increasing views of fellow white Americans as risky bets for committed relationships, so both male and female white Americans with more traditional value sets who want something stable are going for Asian gals and guys, who are perceived as being more family-oriented (and truthfully, they are).

Then there's some spillover to the party crowd, because party girls see the traditional girls going for Asian guys and then they want a piece of the action too (since party girls tend to adorn themselves with things that traditional girls like, as it helps maintain their images as "not just a party girl"). It doesn't hurt that Asian-Americans earn more on average than white Americans, either - family-oriented and professionally successful is an attractive option for someone looking for something that'll last.

Chase

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

As a Korean, I like reading this

1379398407792906853.GIF

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey

I have been lurking the forum for a while and I am of Indian descent. It seems like Asian men have it easier now than they ever had before, even in my area I see some white girls who are cute with asian boyfriends. Chase's post has so much reality in it that it brought me back to my experience. I feel like Indian men are the new asian men, I live in CA and I rarely if ever see white girls with Indian men, ever. I have never in my life seen a blonde bombshell with an indian guy and I live in an area which has a decent sized Indian population. Women have to almost be told by society that it is okay to date a certain race and then they start dating that race and that sucks a lot for me because as an Indian guy, I love white girls. White girls are my favorite kind of girls out there and I am not talking Russian or French girls, I am talking about your typical Girl Next Door Elisha Cuthbert or Heather Graham type.

It is a very depressing feeling that intrudes my thoughts and other Indians have also confirmed it, like it doesn't matter how much game you have or how much you improve, girls seem to think in a herd mentality. White girls used to avoid Asian men but now they love them and date them quite proudly but who is there to take the place of Asian men? Indian men are the new Asian men.

I know that feeling of seeing all these black and asian guys who aren't even good looking (not the race itself but the particular individuals in question) with decent looking white girls but yet the handsome indian doctor is still married to that ugly fat brown wife. Some days I just wish that when I walk through CA I see at least one beautiful blonde holding hands with her indian lover but I have never in my life seen it. It has never happened before even in a state as diverse as CA and it pisses me off. The feeling of knowing that no matter how much you improve, how much progress you make, and how much better your mindset gets, that all of these women are going to reject you because American society (aka White America) has pointed you out as the "it" group which it is okay to pick on. This kind of shit can make guys angry and I am sure some indians on here can probably comment on it.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey Armani Code, welcome to the boards :)

I can't speak directly about that because I am not Indian, so I have not had the same experiences as you.

I can say that.... one of my ex-girlfriends was Chinese and only wanted to date Chinese men (which is actually pretty rare; I was kind of surprised by this). She told this to my face. We became friends. I guess I kind of "slow-gamed" it. Then after she warmed up to me -- about a couple of months -- and got her laughing, excited, etc., I asked her out, and she said yes. We dated for about 11 months.

Also, the first guy I thought of was Kal Penn (i.e., Harold & Kumar movies). He actually made a movie with him having a white girlfriend: The Namesake. This is a bit different because he already has built high status by being an actor. However, it should be good news because maybe we'll see more Indian-white relationships in media (movies/TV/etc.) that will make the white girls that you talk about more open-minded.

But hey, you could be the first man to pave the way for all Indians :) Someone has to be the first man, right?

My advice is to get your fundamentals tight (tight-fitting clothes, posture, eye contact, slow movements, deep voice, etc.). "Americanize" yourself a bit (try to copy the clothes/etc. of the white boyfriends with hot white girlfriends, but don't completely water yourself down -- don't forget your roots, girls like this). Try to build a social circle with some white guys/gals.

I see this a lot with Arabic Muslim women (with Hijabs) in my area. They create very tight groups (probably with good reason because of racism). I never see non-Muslim women with them -- ever -- and they always speak in Arabic. Some of them are hot, and I bet some of them would like to meet me. But, it takes a lot of balls to approach them, and that's not doable for most guys that haven't found this great site (GirlsChase) yet.

I'm sure there are some white women that wouldn't mind trying a bit of Indian cuisine ;) Maybe you can be the man to make this breakthrough and end up writing an article about it (maybe start a journal on the forums?). Maybe you can work on be-friending some more white guys & gals and see where that leads. Then when you're friends with a single white girl... if you're alone, building a great connection, building sexual tension (with pauses and strong eye contact), and making her laugh and feel desired and enjoying it... I think she'll look right past your ancestry. Kiss her then or ask her out after a bit of pre-heating :)

EDIT: Also, just because you haven't seen it.... doesn't make it impossible. I've never seen a polar bear in real life, but I think they exist based on other people telling me they do. In addition to my suggestion of expanding your social circle, I say you should also put your theory to the test. In 4 months, ask out 100 white women on the street, and tell me your results :) That's 25/month. Use a few articles here to up your fundamentals a bit, maybe spend a full week reading the GC articles on Basics (fundamentals, deep-diving, eye contact, etc.). I bet you'll at least get 1 to give you her number! If not, then I'll do some ridiculous challenge that you suggest, like approach 10 women with a really bad opener, "Hey, I got a wife." Whatever, your choice!

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey

Thank you for the greetings PinotNoir.

I am American in almost every way imaginable except for my ethnic appearance, my parents aren't even that religious and my religion is catholic. Most of my friends are white guys and my appearance isn't too bad either, in fact I get told that I am quite good looking by a few indian girls who aren't even related to me. I used to date an indian girl that was known for her good looks before we broke up and I always knew that deep down I wanted a Heather Graham, Hayden Panetierre, or Sienna Miller lookalike as my girlfriend. I have seen these kinds of women with asian and black guys a few times, it isn't super common because most still prefer white guys but I see them making exceptions towards black and asian men, not towards men of my race.I have tried it all, hitting the gym to get a better body and dressing GQ only to realize that it doesn't work for me. Now I can change a lot of things but I can't change the fact that I have the same exact face as a Bollywood actor and that these women want nothing to do with me just for that. Before joining this forum I had been reading stuff from other sites too.
All in all, I have spent a good three years approaching women, talking to them, maxing out my looks, and becoming more social but I have come to admit that it just isn't my time. Imagine liking Lamborghinis and then a Lamborghini dealership opens up in your area, the dealership says "we don't sell to Indians" and there is nothing you can do about it either because this kind of discrimination is legal. So daily you drive and see guys of all colors driving these Lamborghinis and here you are with the money to buy one yet there is a rule, Lamborghini is saying that they are not going to sell their cars to someone of your ethnic background. Can you imagine the pain that would cause you?

Your struggle is that one chinese girl won't date a white guy but I see white males with asian females everywhere I go. My struggle is that almost all of the women of one group (just white american girls in general, don't even have to be blondes I love Megan Fox) won't touch a man of my background. I just wish that I knew an indian guy who was doing well with these girls because at least this way he could share a few pointers with me or something. At this point, I've pretty much peaked and given up. I don't know what else I can do.

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Armani Code,

I’m an Indian guy (technically Bangladeshi but it’s the same thing) and I live in CA and I do well with girls (I’ve dated a couple of blonde girls but prefer curvy Hispanic girls and have dated many of them).

It’s not being Indian, it’s you lol (I mean that in as nice a way as possible).

Your fundamentals likely need work; if you’ve been approaching for 3 years then you haven’t been trying different things and changing up what you do, or setting goals and trying to get a different result.

The “3 years” as a length of time, doesn’t particularly matter, and you should not let that faze you (for example a corporate office worker who has worked 10 years can be outworked by an intern who has worked for a few months if the intern works deliberately, figures out what is wrong with his methods and analyzes them and then carefully goes and fixes his mistakes and consistently becomes better as a result).

This site has everything for you to go back and look at what you’re doing wrong and fix it.

You say that you’ve been lurking on the site: my advice is to start being active on the forums, start posting reports and writing down your interactions with women you are meeting. Start going out in the field and hardcore learning; guys on the board will help you whenever you’re confused or in need of practical help and you will get better if you (as Chase says) work hard and smart.

Your beliefs and paradigm are what are limiting you the most, don’t be a victim/complainer and instead be a fixer.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-master-anything

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-victim-mentality-can-stifle-your-life-–-and-luck-women

Oh and regarding the other Indian guys who complain about not getting hot girls: they’re losers, they’re pussies and they’re gonna marry ugly chicks when they grow up (harsh but yeah fuck them).

It’s not cause they’re Indian and it’s not because “Indian guys can’t get hot chicks” it’s because they're the equivalent of “nice guys” and “man girls like assholes but they treat the nice guy like shit!”

They are the complaining group/herd and they’ll complain and complain and not put in any work to achieve anything or endeavor to change… and so they’ll reap what they sow and get friend-zoned girl after girl till they’ll marry some “whatever’s” chick equivalent to the “whatever’s” work they put in.

I’m super Indian looking dude! And not really very good looking at all… and (forgive me; I’ll be frank and not humble for a second) women fucking love me! They want my dick… so hard!! (And it’s majorly fundamentals that lets it be that way; fundamentals on their own largely determine why one guy is attractive and another is not; a fat bald old man can be hot if he has fundamentals cough cough Sean Connery lol).

I was super skinny and shit with women; but I worked to fix it. Any problem I had, I didn’t even know if it would be possible to fix, but I said “you know what I’m gonna try my hardest, and keep trying new things and changing my methods till I find what works and then will stick to it and work my ass off at it”. I’m ugly so I decide to take better care of my hair and skin and style of dress, I’m skinny so I start to eat more and lift weights, I’m shit with girls so I decide to go out and meet more girls and get better. Anything you’re bad at or not happy with you have a choice of bettering and improving.

I put in my work and I put on 40 lbs of muscle in the last 2 years and got a whole lot better with women. At that point, women love you and compliment you and check you out and finger themselves staring at you, and your past problems are forgotten and you can just enjoy the rewards you worked so hard to get then.

What else… oh yeah, I love being Indian; in a mostly Hispanic town, (once your fundamentals are good) it means I’m exotic and foreign and sexy because of that…

Become active on the boards, really try to better yourself and stop at nothing, no matter what keep going!

That would be my advice to you… also most importantly, adopt the fixer mindset and kick the victim mindset… stop hanging out with the victim/complainer other Indians and guys like that (yeah worth mentioning stereotypical Indian guys like that are lame as shit, because they don’t work to better themselves… so I don’t hang out with them, and hang out with and associate with only guys that are intensely fixer and improvement oriented too and intent on bettering themselves and not incessantly complaining and going home and jacking off after).

Work to make progress… I’m an Indian guy and I’m telling you it’s possible, it’s doable and achievable and once you get to that point, race only becomes a silly, trivial conversational plus.

-Gem

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

That's a great reply by Gem. Solid gold.

3 years is a long time, but it means little if your # of approaches are low and not good quality learning/improving. In fact, you can compress the average guy's 3 years down into a month if you don't have a job and go hardcore 10 hours a day at it while focusing good quality time on what went wrong and how to improve it and trying different things.

So, the first question is....

How many girls a month did you approach? Did you try day and night game? What places did you go and were you alone?

The second question is....

What do you feel like went wrong and did you try to correct it? Did you try and persist against her resistance about Indian guys and try to change her mind? What was your process? Did you just go up to a woman, ask her out, and then call it quits on her?

It sounds like you have been improving yourself and your fundamentals, so that is at least great in and of itself, and it sounds like you've built a good social circle. Social circle doesn't sound like it has worked out though, so I think more approaches in person and following Gem's advice will get you there.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Common guys,

Interracial dating seems to be an upcoming trend. Even the US guys travel to Korea to get girls, or find some hot ass South Korean chic.

Zac

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

The Armani Code said:
I have been lurking the forum for a while and I am of Indian descent. It seems like Asian men have it easier now than they ever had before, even in my area I see some white girls who are cute with asian boyfriends. Chase's post has so much reality in it that it brought me back to my experience. I feel like Indian men are the new asian men, I live in CA and I rarely if ever see white girls with Indian men, ever. I have never in my life seen a blonde bombshell with an indian guy and I live in an area which has a decent sized Indian population. Women have to almost be told by society that it is okay to date a certain race and then they start dating that race and that sucks a lot for me because as an Indian guy, I love white girls. White girls are my favorite kind of girls out there and I am not talking Russian or French girls, I am talking about your typical Girl Next Door Elisha Cuthbert or Heather Graham type.

It is a very depressing feeling that intrudes my thoughts and other Indians have also confirmed it, like it doesn't matter how much game you have or how much you improve, girls seem to think in a herd mentality. White girls used to avoid Asian men but now they love them and date them quite proudly but who is there to take the place of Asian men? Indian men are the new Asian men.

I know that feeling of seeing all these black and asian guys who aren't even good looking (not the race itself but the particular individuals in question) with decent looking white girls but yet the handsome indian doctor is still married to that ugly fat brown wife. Some days I just wish that when I walk through CA I see at least one beautiful blonde holding hands with her indian lover but I have never in my life seen it. It has never happened before even in a state as diverse as CA and it pisses me off. The feeling of knowing that no matter how much you improve, how much progress you make, and how much better your mindset gets, that all of these women are going to reject you because American society (aka White America) has pointed you out as the "it" group which it is okay to pick on. This kind of shit can make guys angry and I am sure some indians on here can probably comment on it.

Armani,
I can only talk from my experience of meeting Idian guys. I work in a sort of IT role and there are a lot of Indian guys around my age who I know directly through work or friends of friends and stuff.

Some have freaking hot girlfriends and are pretty successful. Some are long-term single and rarely get girls. But there's a pretty big difference in their general attitudes.

The few who've done really well are those who have solid fundamentals. Plain and simple. I'm not just saying it to cater to the masses here but they really do and they come across like super cool successful, nice fun guys. One thing that stands out is they don't differenciate themselves from American culture, they dive right in.

The other guys who are less successful have one thing in common. They are really quiet, shy, timid, but the main thing that sticks out is that they are very traditional and in touch with their own culture and less so the American style culture. Now, there's nothing wrong with that... but it comes down to one thing. They want these blonde party girls to validate themselves, yet are very traditional in their attitudes, interests, likes and dislikes... your average party girl would just never relate to it... yet these are the girls they want... yet they don't want to accept that they only way that would happen is to really get more into American culture. A few have VERY traditional (see: degrading) views on women too which doesn't help. I know every culture is different but an American party girl would never live the life they want as a traditional Indian wife. They really need to find more of a balance and break out of their shells and work on their fundamentals to get these women, but it's only very few that I know that have done just that.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey

Indian guys in my area do get with hot girls, just that almost all the time the hot girls are either indian and in some cases mexican or asian. My area has a very large indian population, one of the largest in the country and it also has a decent number of whites. I have never seen an attractive blonde with an indian guy my entire time here and I am in CA (Fremont to be exact), the Indian guys here are financially well off and quite a few are westernized and have success with asian and mexican girls but blondes are practically out of their reach. I have made friends with white guys that were cool, been called to their events and parties, and even cold approached women to find it has no success for me. It sucks to go to a party and seeing the blonde bombshell give your white friends hugs and greeting them while you are largely ignored. Quite frankly, it has frustrated me to the point that I opened up the race perspective that perhaps these women hate me because of my ethnicity and no other reason. I mean what other reason is there? Most Indian girls find nothing wrong with me and a lot of the mexican and asian girls I run into are open to getting with me but the kind of women I want hate me.

Then you look at how terribly indian men and indian culture are portrayed and see this play out in what you observe in real life, you can't help but be bitter and frustrated over this kind of shit. If I would actually see a counterexample of this in real life, a young couple, where a gorgeous blonde is making out with her sexy indian boyfriend then I could at least know that my ethnicity is not nearly as big of a deal as I am making it out to be but where are these couples? So many times I have heard people talk about an Indian friend they have who does well with hot girls that happen to be white, I live in the most liberal states in the US and I have yet to see this. Where are all these indian guys with their pretty looking white girlfriends hiding anyways?

I have seen white guys kissing black guys in public, making out and showing that they are a proud gay couple. I have seen asian guys kissing their white boyfriends in public showing how they are a proud gay couple. With all that being done, I have not once seen some gorgeous blonde making out with an indian guy, like ever and this is in CA.

Look guys, I have to admit it, I am very bitter and frustrated. On one hand I would like to do well with these kinds of women but on the other a part of me is practically starting to hate them to where even when some smile at me I just give them a glare. It's like my mind has never seen evidence that a guy of my ethnic appearance can do well with these kinds of women. I want them but I feel like I can't have them so I become bitter. It's like I wish just one day I see some gorgeous blonde with an indian guy in public but I haven't seen it, I start to believe that maybe something in society or something that I am unaware of is keeping these women far far away from men of my ethnic appearance.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Unfortunately man, we've hit a final wall. Everyone has given you solid advice, but I don't think any new "text replies" will help.

It's like the guys that keep saying "help me with approach anxiety" over and over and over. This is great, and I think it's awesome to ask for advice! The guys and articles here provide great material, inspiration, and tools. But, it eventually hits a point where there's nothing else that can be done unless we were physically there with you approaching and seeing.

Instead, you have to read through all of the replies here, and say, "Hey, these guys have really reached out and given me solid advice; I'm going to try that." Then go out and try it and come back with your new experiences and new questions.

Leave the past in the past. Let's start fresh.

Cold approach 25 white women this month. Jot down notes from each one. Then come back here to this post or create a new post and type out what you did and what their responses were.

Then we'll give you new advice and new suggestions.

Then go out and approach another 25 white women and try using the new advice.

No more text is going to help you. We'd have to physically be there with you. Because we can't be there with you, then this is really your only solution.

I apologize for being a dick and asshole, but this is the truth man. Get the fuck over the past. The guys here -- excluding myself haha -- gave you excellent, solid advice. Approach 25 new white women this month using the advice here during day game (or night), jot down notes, and then come back here and share. Then everyone here will be able to help you further. I promise this.

Right now, we're in an endless loop, and it's not going anywhere.

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

PinotNoir said:
Unfortunately man, we've hit a final wall. Everyone has given you solid advice, but I don't think any new "text replies" will help.

It's like the guys that keep saying "help me with approach anxiety" over and over and over. This is great, and I think it's awesome to ask for advice! The guys and articles here provide great material, inspiration, and tools. But, it eventually hits a point where there's nothing else that can be done unless we were physically there with you approaching and seeing.

Instead, you have to read through all of the replies here, and say, "Hey, these guys have really reached out and given me solid advice; I'm going to try that." Then go out and try it and come back with your new experiences and new questions.

Leave the past in the past. Let's start fresh.

Cold approach 25 white women this month. Jot down notes from each one. Then come back here to this post or create a new post and type out what you did and what their responses were.

Then we'll give you new advice and new suggestions.

Then go out and approach another 25 white women and try using the new advice.

No more text is going to help you. We'd have to physically be there with you. Because we can't be there with you, then this is really your only solution.

I apologize for being a dick and asshole, but this is the truth man. Get the fuck over the past. The guys here -- excluding myself haha -- gave you excellent, solid advice. Approach 25 new white women this month using the advice here during day game (or night), jot down notes, and then come back here and share. Then everyone here will be able to help you further. I promise this.

Right now, we're in an endless loop, and it's not going anywhere.
1379398407792906853.GIF

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Girlschase: Might just be a hair color but why are blondes so mean and stuckup?

Throughout my many interactions with women I've noticed that there is just something different about blondes here in California at least. I have much better interactions with almost all other kinds of women but for some reason I find that blondes are just cunts and I cannot come up with a better word than that (maybe bitches?) so excuse my language .

Two weeks ago I met these two girls in class, one was a tall brunette and probably around a 7.5 to an 8 and the other was a blonde who was a 6 (obviously peroxide blonde from her looks). So I chat with the two and the brunette was far more receptive to me while the blonde was trying to get her friend's attention and steer the conversation away from what I was talking about to her. Fast forward to now the brunette is all smiles and greetings when she sees me while the blonde hardly even notices me and in the few social situations I've been in she tries to avoid me.

It isn't just an isolated incidence either because I've had a lot of these experiences with blonde. Not just me either, my friends in real life go through the same issue.

Just this past Friday afternoon I was at a Publix and I could not find what I was looking for so I go over to the nearest worker walking around (a cute blonde). The bitch is talking to these two people who she seemed to be friends with (a couple), so I try to approach her to get an idea of where the product I am looking for is.

Me: Excuse me I need help finding something in this store could you help me?
Her: *looks at me like I am dumb for even talking her though the bitch works there*
Me: well?
Her: Okay just one second *rolls eyes and goes back to talking to the couple*

That one second turned into almost half a minute until a latina that works at the store came over to me and helped me out. I mean what the fuck man! It's great that the latina decided to help me out but the bitch that should have helped me acted like a total cunt.

It doesn't stop there either. This past Saturday night I was going to go to the bar scene and had to meet up with a friend at a bar. I could not find the fucking bar no matter how hard I looked so I see a blonde standing around with black dress and high heels and decide to ask her. What does the bitch do? She decides to roll her eyes and ignores me. I ask her again and she yells "leave me alone!". What the fuck man!

Then I remember about a couple months ago when I was at a clothing store looking for a shirt, no one else around but this blonde that works there and the bitch is texting on her fucking phone. So I decide to go over and ask her about the kinds of shirts they have, she replies saying "just look over the store, they're right there!" and goes back to texting.

This isn't it either, I've countless experiences like these with blondes here in California. Other women can be mean too but it is so much more pronounced with blondes. What gives?

I am not even into em, give me a Kim Kardashian or Chloe Bennet lookalike any day but in my neck of the woods these women are so fucking women that by closing myself off from them I am cutting down on my options so much.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Girlschase: Might just be a hair color but why are blondes so mean and stuck

You should take a look at your interactions and look at what your mindsets are instead of saying blondes are mean and stuckup.
Analyze your mindset, your fundamentals...etc and correct your mistakes.

Sure, there might be a few odd ones that are in a bad mood and it's completely out of your control and that's alright.
But I don't see you focusing on fixing your mistakes in this post and that's a bit worrying.
I would get away from friends that have the same issue as well. Try hang out with guys who are good with "blondes" and the difference between them will be clear to you.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: Girlschase: Might just be a hair color but why are blondes so mean and stuck

They have no souls.

All the ginger women have died their hair blonde and are ruling the world!!

Lol jk.

I didn't read your whole post but I'd throw a haphazard guess out that maybe your projecting your belief onto them (the world is your mirror).
Or you actually live in a place demographically speaking that has more stuck up women in it. I know some sorority chicks are that way.

In my town blondes are just as cool as any other girl I talk to.

Good luck,

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
>