FR  FR (ongoing): number close in switzerland

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
on a business trip to switzerland, time to test the "im leaving the city tomorrow" trick by chase (as it is true). im forcing same night lay, onluy shot. probably 1,5 months ago i wouldnt even have said hi to her due to crippling approach anxiety, now though not natural i can do it, cheers guys!

SCENE 1: random restaurant

- spotted very hot waitress, decided to give a try
- minimal interaction, sexy smile, she was receptive. ordered a lot of food, ate all,
- she: are you still hungry?
- just shot a sexy smile
- later when i paid: you are the cutest girl i`ve seen today in the city. and to answer your question, yes, im still hungry. (she laughed)
- after paying i just gave my phone with the name already on it, she smiled and wrote her number so i could save it. (2 people were sitting not far from me, so i suppose this was the most discrete way.)

*** it would be nice to have a blog post on how to convert numbers to same day lays, now im just guessing how to proceed. like "hi x, happy to run into you in the restaurant :) save my number... and send me a text when finished and still have some power left! ;) - stratvm"

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: FR (ongoing) - number close in switzerland

never got reply to the texts so she was just "polite" but it was a good experience anyway.

messages sent:
1. (half an hour after leaving the restaurant): hello, happy to run into you into the restaurant! save my number... and drop me a text when you`ve finished and have some power left! ;) - stratvm
2. (next morning): something like im leaving the country in the afternoon, we should try to meet.
3. (before flight, on a nothing matters basis): something like im back to <country, city> where i live <time>, if you are around and wanna meet message me.

maybe i should have called her the next day but as i was leaving the country (and probably wont get back for a long time) it wasn`t interesting.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey Strat,

stratvm said:
probably 1,5 months ago i wouldnt even have said hi to her due to crippling approach anxiety, now though not natural i can do it, cheers guys!

Cheers, man. It only gets easier as you do it more.

Note: I edited your subject line to use a ":" instead of a "-" to keep things consistent / readable on the Field Reports Board here.

stratvm said:
SCENE 1: random restaurant

- spotted very hot waitress, decided to give a try
- minimal interaction, sexy smile, she was receptive. ordered a lot of food, ate all,
- she: are you still hungry?
- just shot a sexy smile
- later when i paid: you are the cutest girl i`ve seen today in the city. and to answer your question, yes, im still hungry. (she laughed)
- after paying i just gave my phone with the name already on it, she smiled and wrote her number so i could save it. (2 people were sitting not far from me, so i suppose this was the most discrete way.)

This is good. You're taking a very direct, sexual approach ("I'm still hungry"), which is polarizing - some women are going to be turned off, and some are going to be turned on. The shorter your time horizons are though, the more polarizing you usually need to be, to screen out the girls who will just take up your time and communicate to the ones who'll move quickly with you that you'll move quickly with them too.

stratvm said:
*** it would be nice to have a blog post on how to convert numbers to same day lays, now im just guessing how to proceed. like "hi x, happy to run into you in the restaurant :) save my number... and send me a text when finished and still have some power left! ;) - stratvm"

Duly noted - I'll see about getting one up!

Chase

>