LR  Girl Offers “5 Date System” (LOL)

Good Vibes

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:
Ask them what they're doing, and then you can seed into the convo what you're doing very easily, and it doesn't seem unprompted because I asked her first.
If you ask them what they're doing she may think you are of lower value and possibly feel you're chasing her.
Even if she wants you to come along she may have the fear of rejection stopping her to invite you and as well wouldn't want to seem too easy to get. That's a reputation risk for her if you say no.

She'll feel more comfortable if you lead. Use the path of least resistance.
NarrowJ said:
Ask them what they're doing....it gives you some idea of whether they've got "hard" plans or not.
If you lead her, she will change her plans for you and without you even knowing about it. (She might say she's just going to make a phone call)
However if you get her to lead you might force her to mention those "hard plans" and she'll feel obligated to keep them as planned to avoid contradicting herself.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
GV,

Good Vibes said:
NarrowJ said:
Ask them what they're doing, and then you can seed into the convo what you're doing very easily, and it doesn't seem unprompted because I asked her first.
If you ask them what they're doing she may think you are of lower value and possibly feel you're chasing her.
Even if she wants you to come along she may have the fear of rejection stopping her to invite you and as well wouldn't want to seem too easy to get. That's a reputation risk for her if you say no.

She'll feel more comfortable if you lead. Use the path of least resistance.
NarrowJ said:
Ask them what they're doing....it gives you some idea of whether they've got "hard" plans or not.
If you lead her, she will change her plans for you and without you even knowing about it. (She might say she's just going to make a phone call)
However if you get her to lead you might force her to mention those "hard plans" and she'll feel obligated to keep them as planned to avoid contradicting herself.

You definitely make good points here, but I'm a bit hesitant to change something that has worked so well for me. Have never really felt like I'm chasing or that my value takes a hit by asking them what they're doing after. It seems so non-chalant to me, like "Oh, you're doing that. Cool. I'm just going to relax and watch a movie."

I guess finding out if she has "hard plans" just helps me to figure out how much resistance I may face when I do ask her over to my place.

NJ

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
A short minute later she says “You want to lay down with me?” and I act like I’m thinking about it, and playfully say “Yeah if I must” with a smile. I push her down onto the couch playfully and she laughs and as she is trying to get back up I push her down again and we both laugh. I lay down behind her, and put my arm around her.

I love that you did this.. "Yeah if I must" with a smile. haha so smooth!

Throughout the next hour or so with us laying on the couch I’m trying to work some push/pull to get her aroused. I rub her ass and thighs a little and then stop and put my hand on her shoulder. She’d grab my hand and caress it, which I’d let her do for several minutes and then move my hand away subtlety. I rub her lower back in a sexy way and then pull her shirt back down and move back away from her on the couch a little. . I then continue the push/pull I was doing before for about 20 more minutes, and at some point she says "Your hands feel so good on me", so I initiate another make out session.

I felt like I learnt from this one. The push/pull with touch, pretty sweet

so I take my shirt off and start talking to her: “You like me right?” … “Yes” …. “Do you feel comfortable with me?” … “Yeah I do” …. “You think I’m attractive?” … “Oh yes!” “What we’re doing feels good doesn’t it?” … “Yeah it does” …

At this point she says “I think your bed would be more comfortable for this” so I lead her into my bedroom and I sit on the edge of the bed. She makes some random comments as she walks into my bedroom, starts telling me how my room is setup exactly the same way as her bedroom. The closets and the bathroom are all located in the same spot. I say nothing to it, I just sit there. I think she realized I wasn’t going to small talk, so she comes over to the bed and sits on me and starts making out with me and I undress her and we have sex.

Dude, this report was really inspiring. And hilariously awesome, i enjoyed it. Great stuff

- Paul

omgroflcopter

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've just hit the point in my seduction progress where I can approach and get dates but have been having LMR trouble. This helped a lot. Both with how you led the date, set the non-five date frame, used touch, seeded the invite back, escalated once isolated, and talked to her while escalating. I fucked up big time this weekend with a girl I had shirtless in my bed but my lack of emotional communication at this point and failing a shit test terminated the seduction. Emotion > Logic. Thanks a lot, I am going to try this stuff out.

>