LR  Girl Offers “5 Date System” (LOL)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Around 3 PM yesterday I saw a super hot looking little brunette trying on shoes in Macy’s. Walked over and hovered a bit by a rack of sunglasses, pretending to browse them until I could tell she was almost done with the shoes. I catch her looking at me a couple times. The first time she turned away quickly, the second time she smiled shyly and looked down. I don’t even walk over to her, I'm about 15 feet away from her and turn in her direction and say "Hey there" and she looks in my direction like she doesn’t know who just said it, and once she realizes it was me I say with a smile: "Come here when you're done over there." She nods and smiles, hurries up and finishes what she’s doing and walks over. Convo starts out like this:

Me: I saw you, and you have some serious style going on, so I figured you'd be able to help me pick out a nice pair of shades. I love your boots.
Her: Thank you! I'm (name)
Me: I'm NJ, it's nice to meet you.
* puts my hand on her shoulder*
Me: What do you think? (Points to display case)

She then picks out maybe 3 that she likes and I say I'm a RayBan guy and she says then the ones in the middle have to be it. I agree, and there's no salesperson around so I kind of pretend to scope the area for one real quick, and then turn to her and say that I guess someone will be around in a minute. I tell her to sit down on a bench nearby with me, and we walk over and sit and talk for a few minutes. I probe what she's doing and she doesn't have plans so I tell her we should finish our shopping, and meet up for some food later. She accepts happily and we exchange numbers. In addition to giving me her number, she puts a link to her blog in the notes section of her contact info and tells me that I should check out her blog, particularly the “5 dates system” entry. I think to myself “oh boy…” and I just laugh and tell her I’ll check it out when I get a free minute. As we're about ready to part, I tell her "you better give me a hug" and she does, and it's actually a pretty solid hug.

I leave the mall and when I get home I do check out the blog entry on her “5 dates system”, if nothing else but for a good laugh. And, as I get into it… it is pretty rich stuff. Here are a few quotes from the “5 dates system” post:

“This is my 5 date system, read it and know it well. It’s how I run things. I would hate to waste your time.”

“Don’t dish out too much information about yourself on the first date, leave him wanting to know more and take you out again”

“Date 4: This is the type of date you will experience if a man dares to get this far”

“There shall NOT BE ANY SORT OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE within the 5 dates”

Anyway, a year ago this thing would have completely demolished any hopes I had of getting with this girl within a period of a month or two. However, now, this does absolutely NOTHING for me except give me 120% motivation to throw some dick in her as quickly and as smoothly as possible :) So, I text her sometime around 5 or 5:30 PM:

Me: Just checking out your 5 dates thing. Good luck with that! :p
Her (responds instantly): Ahhh yeah, well admittedly not too many guys go for that. I’m thinking about changing it up a little.
Me: Haha. So sup? You rockin those new kicks yet? :)
Her: Haha no not yet! What's up with you?
Me: Getting hungry. You?
Her: Yeah lol I haven't eaten since breakfast!
Me: Lets meet up at (place) in like.. an hour?
Her: Lol ok!

We text back and forth a tad more. Turns out she just finished a bachelors degree and works as an administrative assistant for a law firm, and also works as a cocktail waitress at some club at the top of the Hilton a couple nights a week for extra cash. Anyway, none of that is super important but maybe worth mentioning. On to the date…

We are both 5 minutes early. I parked a ways away, in case she was late or something she wouldn’t really know I had been sitting there. She starts walking up to the door of the place in a little blue dress (she had little shorts on earlier), so I start to walk up. She notices me and smiles, and stops. As soon as I’m in earshot distance, I say “You look great. You didn’t have to change!” and she thanks me and we go in and get a table in the bar area. Lead her to table with my hand on her back. We sit down, she orders a beer (nice) so I get one too.

We cover a ton of topics over the next hour, and my sexual vibe is on setting 11. She’s a fitness buff (and it shows), she tells me all about her family and her jobs and how college was. She tells me all about how she’s been experimenting with cooking different ethnic dishes lately. We talk about dating, and she asks me if I’ve been on many dates lately. I just say (non-answer) “Oh the usual, I guess. How about you? What’s your experiences been like lately?” and she says that she usually gets asked out on dates with guys and they either end up being really pushy assholes or really weak guys that she didn’t really want to go out with anyway, but she did because she figured she had to “give them a shot” and tells me I seem like I might be one of those guys that is “right in the middle of that spectrum”. I just say “Well that’s good” and continue to ask her about more of her dating experiences. At some point she mentions she likes older guys, and then asks me how old I am. I tell her to guess and she says “Ummm… 25?” and I tell her “That’s a good guess!” and then quickly I just go ahead and guess her age without her even asking, like: “You just finished college, so you’re probably 21, 22?” and she says “Yeah 21, my birthday is in ___” and then I tell her she probably likes older guys because we know what she wants. She agrees, and we both joke about how guys like cougars because older women know what guys want too. I casually mention that older women seem to like me, and she says “Well its probably because you are very attractive man” and the smile she gives me is like an invitation to just rip her panties down and take her right there. So right at this moment I decide to ask her what she is doing after this, and she says she was going to maybe go to the gym. I say “after 2 beers you’re going to the gym?” and she’s like “oh. Well. Um. Yeah 2 beers is like nothing.” So I’m like “ok, yeah I’ll probably just chill and watch a movie or something” and then change the topic. I can’t remember what we’re talking about but I hear the word “judgmental” come out of her mouth and when she’s done talking I go into a short diatribe about how judgmental people suck and that I look at everybody the same, and what they want to do is their thing and blah blah. I think I drive this point home really well, but I feel like if I continue I could lose my train of thought. So, I think it’s time to get out of here and invite her back to my place.

I look at her and say “Well, you ready to jet?” and she’s like “Yeah sure” and I lead her outside and we hug and I tell her that she is welcome to come watch a movie with me. She says “depends on what movie” with a smile, and I say “Well, I have DVR so whatever movie I want!” and she says she will call her girlfriend and if she doesn’t feel like going to the gym then she will come over. I say ok and we hug and leave in our cars.

Usually I’d wait until the next day to text, but I know she wants me so I want to keep things going. About 15 minutes after we leave I send her a text and she replies. Here’s the convo:

Me: Had a nice time. You’re a lot of fun to talk to :)
Her: Thanks your pretty easy on the eyes ;)
Her: Have you seen the newest nightmare on elm street? I just got the movie and haven’t seen it.
Me: It is the new one? No I haven’t seen it. Been wanting to though.
Her: Want to?
Me: Yeah I love scary movies
Her: Ok!

Next I give her directions to my place, and she says she’s going to stop at home and change. She gets to my place and she’s wearing little tiny workout shorts and a top (you know, like a comfy pajama type outfit). She lays down on the couch and I put the movie in and get us both something to drink. When I go to sit down next to her she says “I should get up so you can sit down huh?” and so I sit close to her and put my hand on her leg immediately and just start normal conversation. Not a few minutes later (I make sure she isn’t expecting it) I kiss her and pull back. She says “I wasn’t expecting that” and I say “You like surprises?” and she replies “Yeah sometimes!” and I say that I really like surprises and she replies “I bet you do!” with a playful giggle. A short minute later she says “You want to lay down with me?” and I act like I’m thinking about it, and playfully say “Yeah if I must” with a smile. I push her down onto the couch playfully and she laughs and as she is trying to get back up I push her down again and we both laugh. I lay down behind her, and put my arm around her.

Throughout the next hour or so with us laying on the couch I’m trying to work some push/pull to get her aroused. I rub her ass and thighs a little and then stop and put my hand on her shoulder. She’d grab my hand and caress it, which I’d let her do for several minutes and then move my hand away subtlety. I rub her lower back in a sexy way and then pull her shirt back down and move back away from her on the couch a little. We are talking about the movie (you're probably all familiar with Freddy Krueger movies, but he attacks people in their dreams). She says all her dreams are "hot" and I reply something like "you girls and your wet dreams". At some point I kiss her a few times on the neck and she says “You must have really liked dinner” and I reply “You’re the one that made me lay down with you” with a smile. I then initiate a short make out session, which I pull out of after a few minutes. I rub her stomach and ass and thighs while making out. I then continue the push/pull I was doing before for about 20 more minutes, and at some point she says "Your hands feel so good on me", so I initiate another make out session.

I start rubbing her pussy through her shorts and she starts moaning and breathing really heavy. I’m going to go for it now. I get some pretty token LMR. She stops and says things to me like “I don’t do this. Not on a first date” and then “This is bad” and I reply to that with “Oh yeah its sooooo bad. Something that feels this good has to be really terrible” and continue kissing her and massaging her pussy through her shorts. She gives another token LMR after another minute or so, so I take my shirt off and start talking to her: “You like me right?” … “Yes” …. “Do you feel comfortable with me?” … “Yeah I do” …. “You think I’m attractive?” … “Oh yes!” “What we’re doing feels good doesn’t it?” … “Yeah it does” …

At this point she says “I think your bed would be more comfortable for this” so I lead her into my bedroom and I sit on the edge of the bed. She makes some random comments as she walks into my bedroom, starts telling me how my room is setup exactly the same way as her bedroom. The closets and the bathroom are all located in the same spot. I say nothing to it, I just sit there. I think she realized I wasn’t going to small talk, so she comes over to the bed and sits on me and starts making out with me and I undress her and we have sex.

5 dates, my ass.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi J,

I could not help but laugh. This is gold. :) I want to note, I think that her luck with guys hasn't been too good. I can smell it somewhat. lolx!

Again, this is gold.

Zac

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great stuff, NJ. You got her chasing hard from the beginning to the end, a real example of "Girls Chase." With the beginning, she knew you had some balls to ask her to approach you haha. I'll have to try that out sometime if I notice a girl glancing at me often, especially if there is no salesperson around so I can ask her to help me with a purchase.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks, guys.

Also, rereading my report it sounds as if I'm poking fun at this girl and I really get a kick out of how naive she is. But, that is not the case whatsoever. She is an extremely attractive, intelligent, educated young lady. These good-looking women that you see all over the place are not dumb. They have had men chasing them and hitting on them throughout their entire adult lives. Rather, I am really just excited about a taught method (skill) that absolutely just WORKS.

Granted, the "5 Date System" thing was pretty funny though ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:
rereading my report it sounds as if I'm poking fun at this girl and I really get a kick out of how naive she is.

Yea J... you were poking fun. Seems like she give you "good head" again. :) You might have change your mind now.

Zac

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha ok ok... Im busted! But it was just the blog post. I'm sorry, but it was silly :)

NJ

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You should write a mock "5 (Hour) Date System" blog post :p

Nah, that'd be too mean, but funny.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
PinotNoir said:

Nah I wouldn't want to plagiarize Chase's work! ;D

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
NarrowJ said:
rereading my report it sounds as if I'm poking fun at this girl and I really get a kick out of how naive she is.

Yea J... you were poking fun. Seems like she give you "good head" again. :) You might have change your mind now.

Zac

what Zac said. :))

congratulations on the lay however. Sounds like a flawless one. I'm gonna lift off the calling her to come meet you to say hello bit. Great chase mechanism.

TomGray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A good one as always. I'm curious though: what do you look like that made her glance at you in the first place? I assume that you're fit but how do you style yourself?

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NarrowJ said:
PinotNoir said:

Nah I wouldn't want to plagiarize Chase's work! ;D

Haha, true.

You know, this got me thinking. A lot of ball-busting women out there just want a guy to come along with even bigger balls than them. I mean come on... it takes (metaphorical) balls to write up a public 5 Date System blog post and send that to a guy you just met. Really.

I didn't notice this until I consciously focused on being a bad boy and standing firm in certain decisions. A woman may say, "No, I never, ever kiss on the first date; do not try this." Then you do, and it's no big deal. It's like these words and blog posts are just tests to weed out the weak or something.

charming

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great lay report Narrow! Thanks for sharing your experience so we can learn with you. Your social calibration in this report is flawless. James Bond would be envious.

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Really inspirational stuff man. I've been at a sticking point where I'm experiencing LMR with different girls and this helps keep me motivated, Thanks!

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great job NJ, fantastic job with your fundamentals, and I assume you used a lot of implicit sexual value. Seems like you completely broke her of her "5 date rule," just great job man!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
NarrowJ said:
Her (responds instantly): Ahhh yeah, well admittedly not too many guys go for that. I’m thinking about changing it up a little.

I think this (in addition to that earlier wave-over when you first met her) set the tone perfectly. Opener - clear dominance on your part. This text - clear you won't be chasing.

I can imagine the replies she usually gets to that are closer to, "I think 5 dates is a great idea," or, "5 dates? Does anybody go for that???"

Very smoothly done here, NJ.

Chase

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you, Chase. It's amazing how having abundance makes you so much bolder with women. I no longer care if I mess up, so I am taking more risks and thus seeing greater rewards ;)

NJ

Good Vibes

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:
The average guy would have of accepted her frame and it would of went something like;

him: Just checking out your 5 dates thing. hmmmm very interesting.
her; "not too many guys are good enough to get to the 5th date though".

So good frame control NarrowJ.
NarrowJ said:
So right at this moment I decide to ask her what she is doing after this
If you ask her she will tell you and it usually doesn't include you if it's early in the seduction but fortunately it sounds like she's into you already from a good chase frame earlier and other things working well.
NarrowJ said:
I start rubbing her pussy through her shorts and she starts moaning and breathing really heavy. I’m going to go for it now. I get some pretty token LMR. She stops and says things to me like “I don’t do this. Not on a first date” and then “This is bad” and I reply to that with “Oh yeah its sooooo bad. Something that feels this good has to be really terrible” and continue kissing her and massaging her pussy through her shorts. She gives another token LMR after another minute or so, so I take my shirt off and start talking to her: “You like me right?” … “Yes” …. “Do you feel comfortable with me?” … “Yeah I do” …. “You think I’m attractive?” … “Oh yes!” “What we’re doing feels good doesn’t it?” … “Yeah it does” …
I would of said "I don't either", (said seriously) and then, "you know what else I don't normally do?" said with a grin and then continue to escalate.

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I catch her looking at me a couple times. The first time she turned away quickly, the second time she smiled shyly and looked down. I don’t even walk over to her, I'm about 15 feet away from her and turn in her direction and say "Hey there" and she looks in my direction like she doesn’t know who just said it, and once she realizes it was me I say with a smile: "Come here when you're done over there."

i like this part of the story - basically she gave away all her cards right at the beginning

1. `catch her looking at me a couple times`
2. `she smiled shyly and looked down`
3. she complies with your command to come over
4. she hurries up to meet you

and what i really like is how you realized the situation and drove the truck into the shop full throttle, big respect bruv. i wouldnt have done that just snatched another potential from online.

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
perfection - not sure I would have let her just go like that after the dinner - would have assumed that would have killed things - bu tyou clearly picked up on simething?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you ask her she will tell you and it usually doesn't include you if it's early in the seduction but fortunately it sounds like she's into you already from a good chase frame earlier and other things working well.

GV, on this it's more about what I'm doing than what she's doing. It's just something I have tried many times that works. Ask them what they're doing, and then you can seed into the convo what you're doing very easily, and it doesn't seem unprompted because I asked her first. Not to mention, it also gives you some idea of whether they've got "hard" plans or not. I always say that I'm just going to chill and watch a movie. Then, my pull is simply "hey, why don't you come check out that movie with me?" And it's just something that I've found that works out well for me.

NJ

>