anyone here do a lot of daygame

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i feel like daygame has always been the cheat code to getting the hottest girls with the smallest amount of competition. it also requires a lot more confidence than tinder or night game (unless done sober). So my goal is to start going out around on the street during the day and using Paul Janka's method of getting a number quickly then going straight for the date. However, I'm really nervous to get started. I approached a couple hot girls on the beach when my friend was with me and it felt a little weird. I feel like approaching one on one is less weird and I already know I have the confidence. But I'm terribly in my head about it. How have any of you got over it. I'll add random day time approaches aren't hard for me. If it's there and easy I do it. these are mostly warm apporaches though from proximity and eye contact. I'm talking about hitting the street with the purpose of cold approaching 5-10 women five times a week.

helloladies21

Space Monkey
space monkey
You're definitely right about the best results coming from no AI approaches. The hottest girls don't give AIs, otherwise they'd get hit on by creepy guys all the time. So they stay in their own bubble to not deal with that noise. It's your job to break that bubble.

When I did Todd's Immersion, which I wasn't ready for mentally at the time :(, the easiest way to get me doing daytime approaches was to have an accountability partner. I did over 20 approaches within 2 hours. The first few were hard, but then it became easy. It was in a park in NYC and there were lots of girls out. I found that seated and standing sets were the easiest, followed by girls walking away from me that I had to catch up to, followed by girls walking at me, which were the toughest. Having someone with me and approaching a single girl solo felt the same. It just made the 2 sets easier if I had a wing, although I remember approaching 2 Asian girls solo and they were both interested. It can be done.

I've thought of the idea to bring along one of my friends to, at the very least, watch me do sets. I wouldn't have them wing with me, since they're either taken or not good with girls, but I wouldn't be able to chicken out or be as lazy as I've been lately. One thing I used to do is to give a friend 10 $10 bills. You get one back for each approach you do. I did this a few times with my ex-wife (when she was still my gf) when we went looking for threesomes and I did every approach every time out. It's a very good idea to schedule time in your week to do this too. This will help keep you on task.

Damn I wish I had a good wing in my area.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Maybe check the logs and FRs of Kvothe and Grand pooba. Both seem to be good at Day Game, With SDLs and just getting out there progressing and sharing good details.

Im planning to engage soon too, just been sick for awhile #FML

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
i feel like daygame has always been the cheat code to getting the hottest girls with the smallest amount of competition. it also requires a lot more confidence than tinder or night game (unless done sober). So my goal is to start going out around on the street during the day and using Paul Janka's method of getting a number quickly then going straight for the date. However, I'm really nervous to get started. I approached a couple hot girls on the beach when my friend was with me and it felt a little weird. I feel like approaching one on one is less weird and I already know I have the confidence. But I'm terribly in my head about it. How have any of you got over it. I'll add random day time approaches aren't hard for me. If it's there and easy I do it. these are mostly warm apporaches though from proximity and eye contact. I'm talking about hitting the street with the purpose of cold approaching 5-10 women five times a week.

daygame is king,i do a lot of daygame,but even so i feel like socia circle has hotter girls than daygame,n matter what anyone says getting 10z off the street is pretty hard

>