PLS READ: Myths About Girls That Must Be Destroyed Forever By Zac, & Girlschase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People.

Now that i create an unnecessary affiliation with Girlschase by words, Nah... Girlschase is not related to me in this topic ;) Have to write this. Attention.... and it's business.

Here are the myths:

- Women hate each other.

They don't. It's throwing rocks at red ocean.

- Women marry you because they love you

There's more to it than that. If you want to build a caliphate, i send you the mindmap again and if you are non-emotional, you can conquer the world. I literally lay out life's biggest secret. If you think i am bullshitting, i post it here again, and ask me any fucking thing about it.

- Women think like you/Women teach you many things/Women forced you to "grow up"

This is a direct headshot to all my high level Girlschase tribal elders mates, here. HAHA. There seems to a natural tendency to lean towards siding with women.

This is 2 things. Unawareness or High level men Manipulation, or both.

- Women are great mothers without "Men"

Economically, yes. Fundamentally, No. Never.

So yea, this is what i have for now.

Zac

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: PLS READ: Myths About Girls That Must Be Destroyed Forever By Zac, & Girlsch

Interesting post Zac.

Women hate each other.
Women can hate eachother, sure. Men can hate eachother too. As can men hate certain women, and vice versa. The opposite is just as true. It's a pretty sweeping generalization, though. Some people become jaded by one man or women and decided to project those emotions of the entire male/female species but that's pretty small minded, no?

Women marry you because they love you
People get married for plenty of reasons. I think it's naive to think that a women marrying you = that women loves you. MWGTOW and the red pill community have plenty of case studies that conflict with that belief. That said if you're an amazing man and treat a woman with respect, compassion, and great dick there's a high chance she'll fall for you and perhaps push you to get married if you're continually satisfying her emotional needs.

Though marriage allows finances to enter the picture too and most women reasonably will have that as a huge factor when deciding who they marry. That could be gold diggers or just realistically trying to meet one's expectations for lifestyle down the road.

Women think like you/Women teach you many things/Women forced you to "grow up"
You can learn a great deal of wisdom from women. Perhaps they don't think the same way as you, but at the very least you'll gain a greater understanding of how half the population operates.

Women will teach you many things. I've learned so much about myself and how men think, what I want and what most men want from this seduction journey I've been on. Does my FB ever give me insights on calculus? No - but during pillow talk I get to see her perspective on things and my emotional intelligence becomes a lot higher than if I were to not try and approach our talks with an open mind.

The last one is tricky. No one forces you to grow up but yourself. Women, in teaching you things about life, and your seduction journey in teaching you things about yourself, men, women, etc. can shed light on things that may mature you and make you "grow up" a bit. You may take on new responsibilities that you once didn't, and you may let things go that you were previously holding on to. I think growing up is a multi-faceted process, with self-awareness, intimacy, and relationship management all being worthy areas to acknowledge.

Women are great mothers without "Men"
Depends how you define a great mother.

I know plenty of single mothers who have happy children that seem to be developing just fine. I grew up with a guy who's dad passed because of cancer and he's doing quite well nowadays. Do single mothers have it harder? Without a doubt. Will that potentially effect the child in a number of ways (lack of male figure, less finances, less attention at home)? Quite possibly.

A strong woman + a strong man will make for the strongest household and a higher chance of well functioning children. Statistics back this up (on average, heterosexual families show higher functioning children than same sex couples, and single households). The removal of one of either the man or the woman can be hard on the child, and things will play out differently depending on the nuance of the situation.

A weak mother with a strong father? A strong mother with a weak mother? Just a weak mother? Just a weak father? There's the statistics out there or plenty of anecdotal evidence to rank these on most competent parents to least, if you care to check it out, but what are you getting at with trying to point out that an implication of men and women operating best in the household when both parents are present?

Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: PLS READ: Myths About Girls That Must Be Destroyed Forever By Zac, & Girlsch

Sorry, big typo here:

what are you getting at with trying to point out that an implication of men and women operating best in the household when both parents are present?

I genuinely don't know what you're trying to get at / prove with big posts like this, or why you feel so strongly about your last point in particular. I've seen plenty of your stuff and it usually attempts to describe some sort of red pill idea that no one else is getting and it can be confusing.

Hue

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Hue said:
I've seen plenty of your stuff and it usually attempts to describe some sort of red pill idea that no one else is getting and it can be confusing.

Yea, it is what i am trying to get at.
I found something. No one is fucking listening to me. Recently, Chase's article on titillating also goes into the heart of the game we have always been playing.

That game of chicken. That game where kids play in the playground. That ignoring and paying attention. That game where narcissistic women play. Asians especially.

Fucking narcissism here is higher than i thought.

The game of 'shades of grey'.
And i am slowly getting fucking good at this. Because i have a narcissistic mother. I also grow up seeing how people twist and turn. I know how dark arts work. It's not all done intentionally but it is evil. and i see myself doing it, and i kinda pissed off at myself.

You have to think that people are evil, in a sense. You have to think that the education system is evil. This is why i love Chase. Because Girlschase was build around this understanding nuance so that people can live a better life. And that while all is not evil, things are the way that it is.

In layman's terms: How Sergio Ramos bring down Mohamad Salah in the Champions League Final. It's unintentional but it could also be intentional

You guys don't get it though. This is just at process level. Then the fundamental level of that children grow up shittier without "men" and i put " , is very real. But my point is the mental framework i posted on the forums. Obviously i can explain the more nuance detail.

I want people to look at it. Then be aware of it when you approach girls. Or look back at how that map works when you are with girls.

My mental framework map goes deep. But the answer here, is process level. That 'shades of grey' game. That game is hold strongly by the mental framework.

Zac

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I genuinely don't know what you're trying to get at / prove with big posts like this, or why you feel so strongly about your last point in particular. I've seen plenty of your stuff and it usually attempts to describe some sort of red pill idea that no one else is getting and it can be confusing.

This. I continually have a tough time figuring out what you're trying to say Zac. It always just seems like gibberish. It just seems like your posts don't have a unified idea and they circle around ideas without ever coming to a conclusion, or they just blatantly don't make any sense. Hop you take this as constructive criticism.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

JacobPalmer said:
This. I continually have a tough time figuring out what you're trying to say Zac. It always just seems like gibberish. It just seems like your posts don't have a unified idea and they circle around ideas without ever coming to a conclusion, or they just blatantly don't make any sense. Hop you take this as constructive criticism.

If i don't believe in what i am saying and my experience to back it up, reading others experience, articles, i would have not still speak about this, while trying to convey it as best as possible. :( and definitely i take every criticism very seriously,

especially if people let me know and point out where it is. I guess i need to go back to school on english comprehension. Damn it. :)

Zac

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

.You have to think that people are evil, in a sense. You have to think that the education system is evil. This is why i love Chase. Because Girlschase was build around this understanding nuance so that people can live a better life. And that while all is not evil, things are the way that it is.

I think it's much healthier to be aware that not everyone has our best interest in mind and that most people are selfishly motivated on some level (even when on the surface it appears to be altruistic). People have capacity for compassion just as they do for stepping on eachother's toes. That's more nuanced than "people are evil" or "women hate women".

By being aware of those realities it doesn't break your mental framework when you're confronted with a reality of say, a girlfriend's best friend trying to fuck you. Or a girls sister going after her other sister's husband's money. This shit happens, so it's best to not have expectations that "under no circumstances will this happen to ME because I'm a special case". Then you can navigate those harsh realities more effectively.

Once you understand there's darkness in the world it allows for the brighter parts of reality to shine even brighter, and makes seeking out well rounded and positively oriented people worth while. I think that method, in practicality, is far superior to pointing sour fingers at the dark corners of human psychology and behavior for the sake of being a contrarian.

Being a contrarian for the sake of being a contarian isn't that useful, it's what you do with the unexpected truths that is.

Hue

>