If Your Daygame Sucks - WATCH THIS (Loskutkin Podcast ep3)

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA98SD6VMjs

If Your Daygame Sucks - this video is for you.

Young adults and men in their 30's are in the midst of a unique daygame crisis, suggests a new study out Thursday.

It found that lower rates of daygame skills and serious psychological distress caused by flakey numbers have dramatically risen among these age groups in recent years.

Okay, seriously, in this episode of Loskutkin Podcast we will fix your daygame training routine, tailor it to your life so you can get the best results with the time you have.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
-Nad,

Welcome back! (While I'm sort of out)

Is this person on the video you, or are you related to him in any form?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
nad_bigger said:
of course I am related to him, he is me!
Something was suspicious of that nature. Cool. :)

I let your video run in the background (and a few more). What perplexed me with this one when you said your mentor suggested to approach thousands, or at least one thousand girls...for...why, really? I wonder who is this guy, who is your mentor? Maybe I have a different idea about this, but it's just me.

What I can relate to more is what Roosh said (in his free 10-part newsletter course, by the way), it was something like you are probably going to find a nice girl way before become a professional seducer. Or if you don't want to get engaged, you are going to be satisfied with your level/results way before you become a pro. You get the idea.

>