the reason most men will never have success with women

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
i’ll add one more thing. i don’t know if this will work yet. but i’m planning on not messaging her until tomorrow. this is a sign of disinterest. basically a push. so tomorrow i plan on qualifying her on seeming cool and suggest meeting up. it’s a very exaggerated push pull.

Yeah keep me updated and post the convo and let me know what happens.

How would you build comfort through text? I read Chase’s article about not being that texting guy, but these chicks lose interest fast.

I agree about not texting a lot though, because to me there’s no point. Why do I need to keep talking to you everyday over message?

Also some of these girls don’t even text back, so it’s like what’s the point of texting when you can ask them out?

Then you run into them not being comfortable.

So wtf can you fuckin do?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
it’s dificult for a guy, unless extremely good looking or famous, to have sex with pretty girls regularly. but that’s good. if it were easy then it wouldn’t matter. i guess it is easy when you’re in true abundance. what i’m doing is trying to create abundance out of thin air after being in a relationship for a year. i’m actually worried i’m gonna fall into this trap now of being a relationship guy. which has the benefits of unprotected sex regularly with a very atttractive woman. but it just gets me so far off course. i don’t think i’m a guy who can balance life and a monogamous relationship. but there are certain girls i find special. those are the ones that it bothers me fuckin other guys. but i guess you have to choose between a flawed system of monogamy and the alternative of being a player. for some reason i still tend to want to fall into the blue pill fantasy. but looking back on my life monogamy has brought far more pain than pleasure.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
as far as the text we really did have a solid connection. there was no doubt in my mind she’d remember me. i’m just gonna be honest and tell her i thought she was rad and we should hang.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
sent her this. just trying to be honest. i honestly can’t believe i fell in to an opportunity with a really beautiful cool chill girl so quickly after a breakup. if i mess it up there will just be more. i know that based on where my game was. the problem for me now is i only wanna have sex with really hot girls. a little harder to be abundant. oh well here’s the text.

hey s___! it was nice meeting you... i really enjoyed the vibe between us we should meet up soon

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sub-Zero said:

Chase just made an article about a month ago about being slim and In shape. He says if you want to do well with women you need to be in shape. He wrote that in his own article.
Could you link me to the article or the name itself, please? Thank you.

As far as the discussion goes, the title itself suggests multiple possible answers. Not approaching enough, level of fundamentals, drive, weak will..... But what the first post defines has more depth to it
I agree with underlying message you convey. People have to work on themselves. A lot of us were implicitly thought that the world owes us something. Either because we are polite or that we work hard or that we are nice to women. So there is the camp of these. And then there is the camp of self-improvement oriented people. And with the second group, based on what I have seen on others (and myself as well), very often people get to a certain level and get comfortable with the results. They get 8/10 in what they desire and slow down the tempo. Not everyone of course. But generally I have seen that the people who "keep going" have just higher standards. So they seem to keep going because when a regular person stops at 8/10, that point to these drvin people would be 5/10. So when they break through the 9/10 or 10/10 for the regular self-improver, he gets amazed and thinks this person "has it all". Driven ones might still feel like they are not there yet and possibly feel bad about their situation and possibly get overwhelmed or even give up.

>