2nd date feedback

mbbx5va2

Rookie
Rookie
Guys,

Need some advice here. First date went for drinks which went well. 2nd date, I took her for dinner then drinks.
I kissed her end of the date and she only did lip kiss.
She texts next day in the evening and says I gave her friend vibe. I know I'm not as attracted to tall girls and she was slightly tall. I liked her personality though. Is it because I didn't touch her much on the date? When we were at restaurant and when we were having drinks there was a big table there which meant I couldn't get close enough to escalate, touch her. Thoughts? Is she saying friend vibe because I didn't touch or she not attracted to me?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
mbbx5va2 said:
Guys,

Need some advice here. First date went for drinks which went well. 2nd date, I took her for dinner then drinks.
I kissed her end of the date and she only did lip kiss.
She texts next day in the evening and says I gave her friend vibe. I know I'm not as attracted to tall girls and she was slightly tall. I liked her personality though. Is it because I didn't touch her much on the date? When we were at restaurant and when we were having drinks there was a big table there which meant I couldn't get close enough to escalate, touch her. Thoughts? Is she saying friend vibe because I didn't touch or she not attracted to me?

Yup, too too long to escalate. It's not exciting. You just came across as too friendly and not sexy enough.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
you’re running a beta male provider dating strategy. you should not be spending money on a girl you haven’t slept with. you are complying and investing in her. it should be more equal. take girls for drinks. tell them you buy the first round and i’ll but the rest. unless she’s an alcoholic she’s probably not going on the date for free drinks. so two rounds is most likely all there will be. two drinks also gets a longer commitment from her. she’s gonna want her drink. venue change between drinks. lead her and she’ll comply. she’ll become more comfortable going home with you if you do it this way. add another venue change if you like for good measure.

mbbx5va2

Rookie
Rookie
JacobPalmer said:
mbbx5va2 said:
Yup, too too long to escalate. It's not exciting. You just came across as too friendly and not sexy enough.

Agreed. I think on this basis need to select a venue that allows more intimacy ie we standing up at the bar or sitting next to each other. I realise my successful dates happened when this was the case as easier to touch /escalatr

mbbx5va2

Rookie
Rookie
naturalmikey said:
you’re running a beta male provider dating strategy. you should not be spending money on a girl you haven’t slept with. you are complying and investing in her. it should be more equal. take girls for drinks. tell them you buy the first round and i’ll but the rest. unless she’s an alcoholic she’s probably not going on the date for free drinks. so two rounds is most likely all there will be. two drinks also gets a longer commitment from her. she’s gonna want her drink. venue change between drinks. lead her and she’ll comply. she’ll become more comfortable going home with you if you do it this way. add another venue change if you like for good measure.
Thanks. I fell for the trap of listening to other beta males who have girlfriends. They suggested dinner on 2nd date. My initial plan was to do cinema as per her interests but realised this didn't allow communication so ditched idea. What I did well was have a plan and I executed and happy with social skills. But need to stick with drinks first date somewhere casual. Then second date drinks again until she let's things get intimate. I think I'll ditch dinner till date 5 or 6 now.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
you should be fucking on a day two the vast majority of the time. she won’t make that big of a deal about if you don’t.

>