High school HB giving IOIs how to continue

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
My family became family friends with a girl who used to go to my high school. I work at a tutoring center for my dad and her and her brother come in to help sometimes. One day I was looking at her while walking by and she caressed the desk with her hand after making eye contact and smiling. Then she invited me and my family over and talked to me a lot there(she came out her rom later than her family wearing makeup). I was kind of shy and nervous so it was kind of awkward. She then asked if we could go to the movies. Idk if she meant with me and me and my family. I dmed her next day and she gave me her number. How should i respond?

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
When I asked for her number I said I forgot to ask for your number in case you wanted to go watch a movie/hangout.
She didnt reply with any interest just said my number is blank.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
raithespaceknight said:
When I asked for her number I said I forgot to ask for your number in case you wanted to go watch a movie/hangout.
She didnt reply with any interest just said my number is blank.

Just set the date for the movie - when are you free, cool let's see XXX at this time.

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
I did. Turns out she doesnt like me just wanted a friend. Very embarassing. I feel like Im ugly and should just give up.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
raithespaceknight said:
I did. Turns out she doesnt like me just wanted a friend. Very embarassing. I feel like Im ugly and should just give up.

No you shouldn't. She'll like you if you work on your fundamentals more and get better with game.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
raithespaceknight,

Highschool is an interesting time man - there's lots of influences going on and people are forming their characters, while at the same time people try to frame other kids as being one way or another.

Just because she friendzoned you doesn't mean that you're ugly.

It DEFINITELY doesn't mean that you should give up. Keep working on yourself.

She met your family before you really tried anything in the direction of dating. Consider the social pressures she may feel with her family knowing who you are, in addition to whatever reasons existed that lead to her saying no.

If you do want to make yourself more attractive, then you can! In fact - you have a HUGE advantage to other people your age simply because you've found this website. Most guys your age won't even begin changing themselves to become better, more attractive, and stronger men until later in life.. take this opportunity to jump the learning curve!

Hue

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You may have missed your chance by not inviting her to a movie when she asked about it. If she was interested, she would have seen that as rejection, and auto-rejected you. (I have done that sort of thing many times).

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
OldGuy said:
You may have missed your chance by not inviting her to a movie when she asked about it. If she was interested, she would have seen that as rejection, and auto-rejected you. (I have done that sort of thing many times).
Yeah Ill work on that in the future

>