Social circle game

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey GC,

In the past, I've been focused solely on girls I met while travelling, but now I want to work on my social circle game.

I'm going to a university that is majority female. There are a lot of cute girls and I'm an older 20's guy with some life experience. It's going to be a fun few years.

That being said, I think the best way to play this is slow and smooth. I've already befriended a couple of girls, and flirted with some others. People are already starting to see me as a leader in my classes.

Instead of cold approaching girls on campus, I'm going to play it cool, talk to lots of girls and let the interested ones reveal themselves to me.

Anyway, I'll let you guys know how this goes. Any advice from a guy who has done well in this area is appreciated.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That being said, I think the best way to play this is slow and smooth. I've already befriended a couple of girls, and flirted with some others.

Isn't this just.....the same tactic every guy out there uses to get girls? :p

Gotta disagree with you here man. You don't get good with the slow and steady approach, just like you don't build incredible businesses that way. You go hard and the beginning learn as much as you can. You won't get anywhere if you don't, because you're going to lose out to guys who move faster than you and who approach more.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
#1 no bragging to your friends, or anyone who knows the circle, if you do sleep with or fool around the members of the circle. Emphasize discretion in regard to what happens behind closed doors, and under no circumstances violate that trust. If someone asks, "she is a great girl and we got along really well. She is a lady and I really enjoyed her company."

#2 Friends of the circle from outside the circle, are fair game, but don't burn any bridges. Always leave a woman better than you found her.

#3 Establish your self as a "Fun Date" with the women in your social circle, and someone they would invite to an event. If you can show a woman a good time, be a good dancer, and make her feel happy, sexy and desired, you will get invited to dinners, events, galas and become that "Eligible Bachelor" that every woman would love to lock down. This is different than being a "Fuck Boy" in that you might go to 6 different Public events with a different girl each time, but nobody really knows who you fucked, and who you politely took home for a hug. but the whisper among the women, is that you are a good lay, "so they have heard".

#4 Bring some value to the circle. Host events, make sure people know each other, Bring cool people into the circle. Don't Whore out your friends to guys looking for opportunities to advance themselves or gain access to influential friends of yours.

#5 Use your position in the Social circle to impress girls from outside the circle. For example, take a girl on a date to a bar where people know you. She sees you are connected.

#6 if you do go have a relationship develop within the Circle, understand that if it implodes, you will lose friends in the circle. If is enough people or the right people, you will lose the circle...Same goes for a botched escalation if the woman is not attracted in the same way...

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
JacobPalmer said:
That being said, I think the best way to play this is slow and smooth. I've already befriended a couple of girls, and flirted with some others.

Gotta disagree with you here man. You don't get good with the slow and steady approach, just like you don't build incredible businesses that way. You go hard and the beginning learn as much as you can. You won't get anywhere if you don't, because you're going to lose out to guys who move faster than you and who approach more.

Women you befriend:
Married women whose husbands you enjoy hanging out with, or Husbands who are never around.
Women who have hot female employees
Women who are well known in the community and like to introduce you around.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
JacobPalmer said:

Most guys do nothing, chase, and try to buy sex with friendship points. Come on man.

How's your business going?

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
#1 no bragging to your friends, or anyone who knows the circle, if you do sleep with or fool around the members of the circle. Emphasize discretion in regard to what happens behind closed doors, and under no circumstances violate that trust. If someone asks, "she is a great girl and we got along really well. She is a lady and I really enjoyed her company."

#2 Friends of the circle from outside the circle, are fair game, but don't burn any bridges. Always leave a woman better than you found her.

#3 Establish your self as a "Fun Date" with the women in your social circle, and someone they would invite to an event. If you can show a woman a good time, be a good dancer, and make her feel happy, sexy and desired, you will get invited to dinners, events, galas and become that "Eligible Bachelor" that every woman would love to lock down. This is different than being a "Fuck Boy" in that you might go to 6 different Public events with a different girl each time, but nobody really knows who you fucked, and who you politely took home for a hug. but the whisper among the women, is that you are a good lay, "so they have heard".

#4 Bring some value to the circle. Host events, make sure people know each other, Bring cool people into the circle. Don't Whore out your friends to guys looking for opportunities to advance themselves or gain access to influential friends of yours.

#5 Use your position in the Social circle to impress girls from outside the circle. For example, take a girl on a date to a bar where people know you. She sees you are connected.

#6 if you do go have a relationship develop within the Circle, understand that if it implodes, you will lose friends in the circle. If is enough people or the right people, you will lose the circle...Same goes for a botched escalation if the woman is not attracted in the same way...

#1: Done. I don't kiss and tell ;)

#2: Done.

#3: How should I do this, aside from taking girls on fun dates? The end goal is pretty much what you described, the have a reputation of a cool guy who is great in bed. And even though girls see me with other girls, they don't know who i'm sleeping with or who is just a friend. I already do this with girls I sleep with, calling them "friends".

#4: I'm not big on huge parties. I prefer being 1 on 1 or in small groups of people I really enjoy. But I do talk to some cool people. I'd like your take on this.

#5: Same with #4, I'm not the huge party type guy. It's just not my thing. Is that really going to hurt my game?

#6: Yeah I agree with/ see that, which is why I'm going to take things slow. I'm to wait until a girl is giving me signs to move forward with her, and build up a good reputation within the circle. Luckily I'm great with relationships, so i'm not worried about anything falling apart.

For women you befriend, how do you feel about just befriending all of the women you don't want to sleep with? There are girls I see in class every day that I don't have interest in.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: #4/5 Parties

A party could be some event a local business is putting on, or a club meeting,or an event a few friends are meeting at and going to together.

There was a free music concert at the city park lawn. maybe 8-12 of us all met there and spread our blankets out next to each other. We each brought some sort of snacky picnic stuff to share and there was a brewery there selling beer and wine. A girl I'd met at a Christmas party 7 months earlier made eye contact and I invited her to join us...it was like a little party inside of the bigger one...

A group of us male and female Do a "Framily dinner" on some Friday nights. We were mostly all single. A couple couples.

Some of the group likes to host parties. Watch the Super bowl for example. Celebrate Sommerfest, 4th of July BBQ, Homebrew beer brewing or tasting. Whatever....I show up and give myself a job like BBQ or bartend. Al;ways easy to eject from a lagging convo when you have a job to do.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
dude. you're gonna be one of the lone 28? year olds at a college full of woman and a handful of boys. you're in a great spot. fucking approach. ask yourself wwld (what would leo do). if leo sees a girl he wants to approach, he approaches her. be like leo.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
JacobPalmer said:

that's basically every college guy strategy. college is easy. it's one place in life guy's with zero game, but some confidence will get laid regularly.

>