Is this woman LTR material?

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Curious for a second opinion since I am blind to my blindness. Or perhaps not, let's find out. (this was originally written on Instagram so excuse grammar/spelling pls)

I'm dating and living with a woman. She’s great, we get along, sex is great. The deal is that I can sleep with others as I wish and she’s happy to just fuck me because I satisfy her in all the important ways. The one caveat is that if she’s traveling for a long period without me and she needs a release, she can find a “human dildo”. We agreed on this after a business trip with her boss(who’s an old fwb), she would have fucked him if he had kept pushing but he saw she was guilty over it.

I’m unsure what the right action is for this. What’s prompted me to write to you today is she’s looking for another job.(her personal assistant job pays shit). And she applied to a job that turns out to be some $100 an hour dry-humping gig. Some kinky dude humps her clothed ass for an hour with his dick. She says she’d give it a try if she wasn’t with me. And asking me I would feel comfortable with her doing it

A bit about her character, she’s appears to have taken the first step, but something is holding her back atm. There is no big fighting, no drama. She likes to drink and dance. Perhaps she is a party girl in a way.

There is no jealousy or fear in me, I am curious what the right action as a man should take. Because I enjoy her company. Is it foolish of me to grant any sexual freedom. Of course she may of lied to me about the Chicago trip, the full story of how close it got didn’t come out until I asked multiple times

What is the right action? Am I foolish to ask you in the first place?

Another situation: were at a club with some friends. It’s fun, dancing. At the end she’s pretty drunk, wasted. Some fat Arab begins flirting with her. She likes to dance and they dance, he buys her a drink. And she gives him her number. She never contacts him, he was unattractive but all this happens in front of me and the friends. Was this wrong? Did I blind myself with “unreactiveness”? In wine there is truth, have I been ignoring this truth?

I figure, “why not let her get free drinks”.. hmmm

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My gut says no.....unfortunately. I'd keep her as a fwb/fb but that's it. And I know you probably have feelings for this girl, but something just seems off. And based on experience, when there's smoke, there's fire.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What if I hadn't made it clear that she is monogamous to me before that trip?

Thanks for the reply

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Brandon said:
What if I hadn't made it clear that she is monogamous to me before that trip?

Thanks for the reply

Still going to be a no for me. :) Too many red flags, and on a whole, don't date party girls. They will put themselves into "bad" situations and then the probably of cheating goes up. And it sounds like she's already reluctant to tell you the whole truth anyway (about her boss and the trip, but could be other things now too).

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You know the answer already buddy, you just need confirmation. Who the hell allows his girl to give her number to some other guy. It's an obvious sign that you are losing power. Being unreactive is cool before sleeping with a girl but you need to have boundaries.

>