Would you consider this an approach invitation?

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was looking for a sharpie today and went into a room with just a songle woman in there. She asked if she had to leave and I jokingly said come on I'm not that scary, by the way you have to leave. Jk I just need a sharpie. A few hours later she walked up to me and asked if I found the sharpie, smiling.

I realized after she left that it seemed peculiar. Maybe she's nice, but why would she really care if I found a sharpie? Wondering if this way her way of saying "I'm interested, and if you are too, make a move big boy".

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
While I would normally agree with you, I'm really not lookibg to waste my time on a girl unless it's clear she's attracted.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Jakeroviks said:
While I would normally agree with you, I'm really not lookibg to waste my time on a girl unless it's clear she's attracted.
Interestingly for me the question is rather: Am I attracted? More: Fuck Yes or No.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes, she's attracted, you should have made a move if you were interested.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
just make small talk and find out. women will telegraph interest to you if you give them a chance. talk to them while looking in their eyes and pay attention. women communicate with their faces. once you learn to do this you can communicate with women in a way that most men can't. it's what rsd is refering to when they talk about having your ras locked in or whatever. you just start picking up on sub communications. it really becomes easy to read the situation once you have.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Women don't necessarily give an "invitation" per se sometimes. It's more of a "Not no...yet..."

It's really whether she does something for YOU. You had an opportunity to Qualify her when she re-approached you. Every woman you meet will fall into one of 4 classes.

1) I'd fuck her no questions asked 2-10% of women
2) I wouldn't say no if there wasn't a better option 25-50 %
3) I wouldn't but I'll be nice 50 %
4) Fuck No. Not ever. I'm not even going to be nice... 2-10%

>