How to act towards ex girlfriends

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! I know this would change on every breakup, I have some ex-girlfriends a never talk to but I never see them. There’s others where we still get on an we talk whenever we run into each other. I always go no contact with ex’s as soon as we break up and they always make contact at some point. I had a bit of a messy break up just after valentine’s day an I’ve not seen her since we run into each other a couple weeks after. We both go to the same clubs so at some point we will possibly run into each other.

I was reading a post on the forum about how to deal with a girl ya previously slept with at a party where fuck this replied that he should casually say hi as it would take more effort to ignore her. Completely ignoring them as if they don’t exist could also be taken as an emotional response that ya affected by it. A have no interest in this girl and flat out ignoring her was going to be how I handled it and if she talked to me I was going to be cold, blunt an aloof. Now am wondering if this would be seen as high effort and maybe casually saying hi and then leaving it would be the more social savvy way to handle it? Any thoughts? Thanks dudes!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Snubbing a woman is seen as if you felt hurt by her and still resent her. If you don't put that out there they wonder "shit, Why isn't he treating me badly? Is he really overme so SOON?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bro when we stop caring what they think they instantly notice you don't care, because you don't.

Fuck this has a good point and I agree , but I think it is important here to prioritize. Is it more important to care what ex girlfriends think or what you feel better by?

You dont have to snub them but avoiding them because you rather do not engage them is entirely your right. I avoid girls who made mistakes regularly, but not in an angry way rather more in a way that i cannot be bothered. Trust me they understand the subtle difference. I subtly tend to avoid people while generally being pretty cheerful. I can imagine it can come off as infuriating for a woman actually.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
She noticed that a didn't care when we last bumped into each other. It did infuriate her. I might have been a bit warmer with her if it wasn't at the start of no contact. We had a few left turns here, which made it more messy.

I would rather not engage with her, am not hurt or upset with her I just can't be bothered. I wouldn't snub her I just wouldn't go out of my way to talk to her if she's across the room. But purposely keeping distance is technically snubbing a guess. We broke up ages ago so it's not being over her so soon but more looking like I'm bothered by it ages after.

Thanks dudes!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Pleasantries are of with this one dudes! I don't understand her actions? My only thoughts are she's not over me or that she wants to make life difficult for me. I was out the other night and she was out. She was with who a will assume is her boyfriend an a couple of friends, we kept apart no need to acknowledge her or ignore her.

Later on she sees me (not sure if she noticed me earlier) and stands a few ft away from me with her boyfriend. I think she was looking over so one of the guys in the group I was with ended up going up and talking to her, he comes up to me and says she's been saying some stuff about me which I didn't want to get involved with. He went back to her and I had enough, I told the girls I was with that we're moving to the other side as not to deal with this unnecessary drama.

She followed me over with her boyfriend and they followed me about the club. She was playing the victim that I done her wrong so maybe this guy wanted to white knight an fight me for her? I wouldn't fancy his chances but I can't have an assault charge so a left early with the girls to avoid any unnecessary drama. I don't get it that she's moved on, seeing someone else an yet followed me around the club? Any thoughts dude's?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pretty extreme situation bro. And if the white knight is letting himself being used he is automatically putting himself in chump position.

I don't know what the situation is, girls can do crazy things for attention which I think is the situation here. Just pass her off as a silly creature, that wil burn her out with fury. If she publicly tries to ruin your reputation in a social circle which is relevant to you, you have to defend your name. Do not let that slide. When people try to get moral higher ground you have to beat them at their game.

If the guy wants to fight you over her just tell him that he can have her. Which is humiliating to him and her. If they harass you tell them you will file a complaint: it's not a pussy move, it simply takes away all their cards.

And what's up with the guy in your group carrying information over and back? Doesn't sound like a dude with great integrity if you ask me.

Whatever you do stay calm and unfazed. Odds are she wants you to react for whatever reason. Don't seek logic behind it, since usually its dumb bullshit. She should be dead to you.

>