the reason most men will never have success with women

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
most men will never have success with women because they are caught up in negative frames regarding women. they frame women as all power having. women just have frames. society even frames things in a way that pedastalizes women. do you think women are these ultra high self esteem women? no most hate themselves. So do most men. That's actually the reason most men won't get good. they're living in self hate like most women but without society telling them they're great. women are just confused about why some people think they're amazing and intrigued when some are not impressed.

but most guy can't treat women like equals. they treat them like superiors. this is a low value frame. treating women as inferiors is a high value narcissist style of game and definitely the most effective. but most guys will never be able to treat women as even equals.

there is a wealth of information telling you what high value men do. but there was a recent post saying approaching is low value. you think leo even hesitates to approach? fuck no. he is like ten times higher status than anyone who isn't another celebrity. i'll guarn-damn-tee that he approaches any girl he wants to. but from a low value frame you'll justify your own behavior as being high value and identify a high value behavior as being low value. this ensures you won't do it. you've already villainized this behavior. so you're fucked. that is why you'll never get good. because you can even open yourself up to the possibility you might be wrong.

it's crazy every forum has a handful of people who claim good results and they all will describe some form of inner game as being the underlying foundation for whatever style of outter game they use: structured, hybrid, natural. all require strong inner game and entitlement. this is getting good at honest signals, signals which are hard to fake. that means you have to internalize shit.

you must have a strong defined perception of your reality that is possible. when your head questions it you tell your head to shut the fuck up. you have to be strong about this shit. you should have the following frames to guide your reality:

sex is not wrong
girls love sex
girls love fucking me
i'm the shit
i'm fucking awesome
chicks wanna buy me stuff
chicks want my validation
every girl wants to fuck me, if she doesn't it's because of x, y, or z reason. with this one i can admit it is delusional. all girls don't want to fuck me. i still interpret everything they say as that they want to fuck me
i don't need any validation at this moment. be patient for success.
i'm the prize - women want to win me over. this one is super powerful. the world prize in your head pumps you up.

there's plenty more. but i would say everyone who is good at game believes most of those things. i know a lot of guys with game that don't realize chicks wanna buy them stuff, but that's the only one. some guys are so stuck in their head that they have to pay. but some of those guys still do well. it's not a death sentence, just a weak frame.

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The reason most men will never have success with women is due to lack of fundamentals. No amount of game will make up for being ugly/poor/dumb. And while there are measures a man can take to improve these things, a lot of them are environmentally/genetically determined to a large degree. It's really just survival of the fittest.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
if you’re ugly your fucked. but poor and dumb guys are getting laid all the time. i gotta ask, what is your level. i’m a high six low seven in looks and can pull models. my lay count is in the hundreds. sometimes you have to realize when you’re. a monday morning quarterback and let go of beliefs that hold you back.

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
if you’re ugly your fucked. but poor and dumb guys are getting laid all the time. i gotta ask, what is your level. i’m a high six low seven in looks and can pull models. my lay count is in the hundreds. sometimes you have to realize when you’re. a monday morning quarterback and let go of beliefs that hold you back.

I'm a solid five for looks. Unfortunate.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:

You got to hundreds of lays during your mid 30s? Or did you get laid a lot before you when you were younger then got out the game and just started back up once you were single?

Because if you got hundreds of lays in your mid 30s and you’re only 37, that’s like 3 years. How did you pull it off?

I just seen another post of yours talking about all men would want to sleep with 100 women, that’s what I want to do as well.

Been wanting this for a while, but haven’t gotten near there yet and I’m moving at a snails pace. Game got so bad I got tired of it and got into a relationship for years. So after that I gained a lot of fat and barely improved myself besides getting a useless degree.

I dumped the chick and now I’m back losing weight and back to dating, but for some reason dating is extremely difficult for me, getting attracting is easy, but getting the dates and lays is where I struggle at.

Anyway, that’s where I am now and I really wanna get to 100 lays, but I have so many things I’m dealing with that it seems to hard to reach and these lays are not coming easy at all to even think I could get to 100.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i was at maybe 50 at 34. i know i had at least ten a couple years, but very inconsistent. i also spent a chunk of that married. probably 75 the first year with 70+ coming from tinder. the following year i really caught traction with cold approach. it took a year. but then i hit the ground running. probably hit another 75 in the next year and a half. mostly cold approach, some social circle and online dating. then the past year i was in a relationship. didn’t cheat much so only added a couple partners. i’m somewhere in the 200 range. hundreds is admittedly being cocky.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
i was at maybe 50 at 34. i know i had at least ten a couple years, but very inconsistent. i also spent a chunk of that married. probably 75 the first year with 70+ coming from tinder. the following year i really caught traction with cold approach. it took a year. but then i hit the ground running. probably hit another 75 in the next year and a half. mostly cold approach, some social circle and online dating. then the past year i was in a relationship. didn’t cheat much so only added a couple partners. i’m somewhere in the 200 range. hundreds is admittedly being cocky.

Was it very time consuming sleeping with 70 chicks a year? Were many of the dates same day/night lays?

What was your formula to make things consistent ?

I see online is really the key, but this shit is not working for me or anything else.

I don’t know what the hell im doing wrong, but all these girls I’m matching with are going to waste and it’s extremely frustrating dealing with this.

Idk why this has to be so fuckin difficult for me, online seems to really be the key to all of this shit.

My head hurts from all of this. I just got on online dating months ago for the first time, but this shit is absolutely going nowhere and I don’t understand why.

Everyone is getting success but me.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
what do you look like? where do you live. you may have to move and get in shape. most men will never hit 100.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sub-Zero said:
naturalmikey said:

Was it very time consuming sleeping with 70 chicks a year? Were many of the dates same day/night lays?

What was your formula to make things consistent ?

I see online is really the key, but this shit is not working for me or anything else.

I don’t know what the hell im doing wrong, but all these girls I’m matching with are going to waste and it’s extremely frustrating dealing with this.

Idk why this has to be so fuckin difficult for me, online seems to really be the key to all of this shit.

My head hurts from all of this. I just got on online dating months ago for the first time, but this shit is absolutely going nowhere and I don’t understand why.

Everyone is getting success but me.

they were almost all same night. i ran rsd style game and just spiked the fuck out of their emotions and escalated. i made a couple girls cry and then ended hooking up with them. the biggest thing is i had to make myself escalate even when i was scared. sometimes i'd go to the bathroom and be like "if you don't do this nothing is gonna happen." remember i was sober at the time because that's what rsd said to do. i'm glad i got the experience. it was terrifying i digress, it became a rush. a lot of the time i was getting in arguments with girls and making out five minutes later. i used rsd max's style of tinder texting and it worked well too. i still use a lot of his lines. and it was only tiring when it wasn't working. sometimes i would consistently fuck 2-5 girls per week. then there would be a month or two where i wouldn't get laid. i don't get laid as much now, but i never go a month.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
what do you look like? where do you live. you may have to move and get in shape. most men will never hit 100.

I’m a muscular black dude above 6ft with long curly hair, I have some fat I gotta drop, but I still get matches and I still get girls in person at the club and bars.

I just can’t get dates and lays at all for some reason. I can get a girl to commit to me if I fuck her, but can’t make that happen with no date.

I live down south and I used to live on the east coast. I wouldn’t say location matters that much because I know black dudes get chicks where I’m at and I still get girl’s attraction, but it was the same on the east coast too.

I have been called sexy, attractive, and handsome my whole life and women would chase me, but now women want to be chased and for some reason it’s difficult af to me for some reason.

So I got the basic attraction down, but these chicks just don’t want to go out or just fuck, it’s like pulling teeth. I even see dudes who didn’t get laid at all getting laid with only online.

Idk wtf is going on.

What is rsd style game?

What is the rsd max tinder game?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m also in a tough spot because I actually quit and nothing changed. I got a girl, I stopped dating, etc.

So me putting off women and focusing on other things didn’t work for me.

So I have to get this down and succeed.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmickey - could you post some rsdmax text game, maybe in a different post?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i created a new bumble a couple nights ago. here is an example of me scheduling a date with a hot 21 year old. other than my first message it’s apl lines. steal my lines and structure if you want.

https://imgur.com/a/lhAGLxt

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
i created a new bumble a couple nights ago. here is an example of me scheduling a date with a hot 21 year old. other than my first message it’s apl lines. steal my lines and structure if you want.

https://imgur.com/a/lhAGLxt

Well that was quick and easy. :) Any idea of what the response rate/meetup rate overall is for that structure? I've tried something similar myself but it doesn't work quite as well once the structure starts (although could be different locations, I'm in Vancouver/Canada

Would love to see a few other example too, just to get more of a feel for it.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i shared that script on another girl in another thread. i'm just really good at converting matches to dates. i just kinda make a judgement on if she needs to be qualified or not and game her accordingly. i think pace is more important than almost anything. being slower to respond than her. plus use a bio that makes you seem very "free." women love a guy who is free. i'm kind of a hippie actually.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
SQcLL3a.jpg

this bitch. she suggested friday. then she’s like oh well i gotta go to long beach after. what she’s doing is trying to find out if i’m the kinda guy that’ll kowtow to her. anyway i picture myself like her father saying to her “no sweetie we’ll get together when we’re actually fucking free.” she’s just like “oh wow i get to be submissive i’m getting wet.” and she complies.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah I like your type of game Mikey and it seems that’s what I’ll have to do.

I tried all the small talk getting to know to you questions and still get left on read by some chicks.

I like the no bullshit what are you looking for question.

I still get some girls ignoring it, but I feel better getting that shit out the way.

So 100 women is my goal.

What would you recommend to focus on to reach that within a few years?

I know there’s an article on here about raising notch count, but I gotta get my life straight before changing my life with one of those girl getting jobs.

I also still wanna pull on my own, this is something I need to correct to get things going.

I honestly feel I have the fundamentals down pretty well atm, I just gotta lose fat and game more to gerbil my convo up.

But like I said attracting isn’t the problem. It’s the getting dates.

Right now, it’s like a puzzle I can not find the piece to fit, but once I find it and complete the puzzle, everything will flow after that.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i'd say build a large funnel and stay in touch with them. best times to text are between 11-noon (pre lunch) and after six. these times will get you the best response rate. keep in touch. by touching sometimes you'll just happen to be the guy who hits her up when she's horny. phone numbers + snapchat. that's how i got good. i exagerated my amount from tinder in first year. i just wasn't getting same night lays. but a lot of those numbers were from cold approach. it doesn't matter how many tactics you use, if you don't think you're good enough with girls. getting good inner game is not easy. but it happens. a lot of coaches try to go straight to inner game. this is stupid. every pua out there has ptsd. do i know this is true? no. but i'm pretty damn sure it is. that's why so many push trauma work on everyone. but for me i needed to know that fucking a hundred girls didn't work before i was gonna start looking at myself. i shared a link to swinggcat's real world seduction. try using some of his tactics. it will come across very strange for a black guy to come off so indirect. this is actually something swinggcat calls an apposition of opposites and a good thing.

just keep at it. keep a large funnel and stay in contact. be the right place at the right time guy. it wasn't easy, but it was pretty awesome.

>