Approaching is low value.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
Call it a limiting belief, but I can't force myself to approach because I know it's an instant value drop and puts her in the driver's seat.

I've had a lot of success with situations where there is mutual interest or shes shows interest in me, but I've never had a situation where I approached a girl out of the blue and it turned out well.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
chicks are so insecure. trust me she only knows you like her for sure if you let her know. any belief that you like her will be questioned by her if you do not show complete interest. let her know you want to find out more. your frame is fucking you up. your frame should be that you're doing her a favor and if she's lucky she'll win you over. it's all about who has the strongest frames. you need to put in the work so you can level up. you're in a pretty low consciousness when you're identifying with excuses. it's called coping.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Jakeroviks said:
Call it a limiting belief, but I can't force myself to approach because I know it's an instant value drop and puts her in the driver's seat.

Really? I've always seen approaching as an instant value increase.

Anyway the thing with cold approach is you get to display your value right off the bat and she'll make the judgement based off your presentation whether youre more or less high value than her off the bat. Its really cool in some ways because you can learn to display high value even if in your social circle you're not ultra high value. Thing is when you start out you're prob not gonna have it dialed in yet.

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
chicks are so insecure. trust me she only knows you like her for sure if you let her know.

I disagree. Insecure chicks are insecure, but many, especially attractive women, are used to being hit on ALL THE TIME and have the opposite problem, they have inflated egos/deflated opinions of men. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't approach. It just means you should be ready for them to dismiss/shit on you as if you are low value -- but that's your opportunity to turn the tables and prove them wrong. Then you instantly appear high value and you stand out from the crowd of men that usual just gives up when they get initially shit on by said girl.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i go out with really hot girls. they have the lowest self esteem. my snapchat is msiterpenguin9 if you wanna follow me, i post pics of chicks i meet.

if you want to get excellent game with the hottest chicks you should check out swinggcat. he really teaches you how to fuck with their head lol. and trust me they definitely have the lowest self esteem and it's not even close.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It is not Low Value if you bring Value to the conversation. I'm thinking of a party situation

Example of bringing value:
"Welcome to the party, let me find out more about you and introduce you to my friends."

Asking a girl to dance and you are a good lead.

"We know some of the same people"

"we have _____________ in common" A class together, From same home town, both go to the same gym, both went to the same concert, know the same people...

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
It is not Low Value if you bring Value to the conversation. I'm thinking of a party situation

Example of bringing value:
"Welcome to the party, let me find out more about you and introduce you to my friends."

Asking a girl to dance and you are a good lead.

"We know some of the same people"

"we have _____________ in common" A class together, From same home town, both go to the same gym, both went to the same concert, know the same people...

I should have specified that i was talking about cold approach. These are all examples of a warm approach, which I have no problem with.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
approaching is high value. celebrities approach. celebrities have the highest value. you have to assume value though. you're stuck in a very negative paradigm and you refuse to admit it.

the reason say women they don't like being approached it's because they don't like being approached by ugly men, incels, weirdos, creeps, and the like. as long as your a cool guy, which honestly you don't seem to be (just being honest). you seem like someone who is very unlikable, has been his whole life, and refuses to admit it. maybe i'm wrong. but you seem like a negative nancy.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's a good point about the celebrities. But on the other side of the coin... do they? They have tons of girls throwing themselves at them day after day. And in the case that they do approach, it's a super warm approach, because instead of stranger steve off the street, it's brad pitt, and everyone knows brad pitt.

As for your 2nd point, I agree. Women want to be approached, but only by certain types of guys.

As for me, I think you see negativity because I talk about problems to be fixed, but that's how we solve problems. As for this post, I'm still not sure where I stand on it.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
so you think camilla morrobe just through herself at leo? i don’t know but i’m guessing he went out of his way to meet her. stop fucking coping.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Model situation time:
Person A comes to you and asks for money. He/she is dirty and the tone is like "don't waste my time, give me the money and gtfo".
Person B comes with a slight smile, nice clothes, says hello and follows with how they are spreading awareness about testicle cancer. Gives you a pamplet and wishes you good day.
Would you say you perceive these people the same way?
Which one would you rather experience?

Out of many things, the differentiating factor between person A and person B is attitude + value. One takes value, the other provides it.

Situation #2:
You are at an event, like a gallery lets say. You see a guy who went to high school with you, he was really popular but you were never really good friends but you two were good team players and played well together in football team. He is in a suit, dressed sharp, standing like 10 meters from you, facing the other way, looking at a portrait.
A: he turns your way, notices you, looks at you for 5 seconds, definitely recognizes you, no change in his face, looks at his watch and then goes to another room to continue the gallery tour.
B: he turns your way, looks at you and the moment he recognizes you, a huge smile spreads on his face. He then goes to the other room but waves you over to come join him.
Which one seems more approachable to you? Or let's say attainable.

Situation #3
You are in full on business attire, sharp, suit fitting you well, you enter a class room for a paid course because you want to learn more about X. On the enterance, you look around the room.
A: There are people dressed super casually, some guys even wearing shorts. So you stand out from the crowd in a good way because no other guy is dressed like you. Girls look at you, some look down when you make eye contact, you go find a seat.
B: Everybody is in a business attire. Except that one guy in the corner, he is weird. You seem like you fit in. Girls look up to see who entered but they do not seem as excited as in the previous example.
C: the same situation as A, you are the best looking guy there, but when you make eye contact with girls, you can see they are not that impressed as you thought they should.

Here, the perceived valued is higher in A than B. The people in B might be the same as in example A, but now everyone is on your level. So your perceived value is very similar to everyone else in the room.
In C, you might be the best in the room, but there are factors outside of the situation which you have no control over (like the girls being happily married or preferring X type of men)

Last example:
You are in one of the breakfast places, girl next to you seems not knowing what to pick so you just open and say "you should try X, they make one of the best in town". She looks at you, smiles and just says "thanks" because she is a vegan and X was a food from an animal. Technically you provided a value, but to her it is not worth much.
Next day you encounter the same situation with a different girl. You tell the girl the exact same thing, but this time, she enthusiastically responds with "Right?! It is my favorite food probably in any restaurant! I was just looking whether to eat something else today because I eat X ALL the time."

TL;DR - approaching will be low value if you make it low value. There are things you cannot predict and you have no influence/ control over. People value the same thing differently. Focus on things you can control, focus on presenting yourself in the best possible light to maximize your results.

>