My Problem With Girlschase ;) After i didnt meet up a girl with 1400+ followers

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I matched with girl on Facebook dating.

{By the way, sorry for the title. HAHAHA! Advertising}

I have a lot of matches in this app, but i won't tell you the response rate. :) Because that's the key to selling you shit. Okay i am kidding. But with this girl, i text her like few days later.

The game in this app is texting few days later, and funny enough, other dating gurus are full of shit. :)

Okay, i am kidding. They are not full of shit. Different app. Different game.

The key that make me lose this girl is that i want to lose this girl. What do i mean by this? I just didn't put her on a pedestal. Her response rate was a lot of text and quicker than mine. But she went one sentence and went objectively wanting to meet me suddenly after i didn't respond to her for a few days.

The thing is when she wanted to meet, i just don't feel like meeting her. Kinda meh about though she's cute.

The thing is when High level guys here and everywhere talk about high value girls, i am not sure what is high value anymore. and i have posted this before. I wish Chase can explain what he thinks about this complex phenomenon of definitions. Maybe he will say that it is in the eyes of the beholder, and that i have seen past the veil of the matrix.

And that really is luck + skills. Or he might just say to me "why didn't you text her your address when she ask you where you live, despite her horse shit of lame talks".

Zac

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: My Problem With Girlschase ;) After i didnt meet up a girl with 1400+ follow

You already know what a high value girl is: gorgeous, intelligent (at least to a degree, treats you right, loyal, kind etc). There are a lot of traits she could have, BUT, it's always going to start with how attractive she is and then goes from there.

And so you....lost her on purpose? I don't understand what the point of this whole thing was.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: My Problem With Girlschase ;) After i didnt meet up a girl with 1400+ follow

Yea, I lost her on purpose.

I ask her to meet at 7.30pm and she text me where do I stay.

I just went radio silence after. :/

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

she probably went out and fucked some huge loser because you devalidated her so bad. these girls have low self esteem, but also have feelings. fucking with them really isn't cool. just because women are emotionally abusive to us doesn't mean we can be emotional abusive to them. you have to have some standard of behavior or you're no better than them.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

:)

I needed to do that, to prove to myself that all high level guys are full of shit. Though I didnt wanted to see her too because I was sleepy. Part of me saw her text early and I wanted to prove to myself that ppl are full of shit.

I'm just mentally on Chase level. It's a weird thing

Zac

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

naturalmikey said:
she probably went out and fucked some huge loser because you devalidated her so bad. these girls have low self esteem, but also have feelings. fucking with them really isn't cool. just because women are emotionally abusive to us doesn't mean we can be emotional abusive to them. you have to have some standard of behavior or you're no better than them.

I gotta agree with naturalmikey here, that was pretty lame of you. High value guys don't treat people like garbage. I still don't really understand what you were trying to prove here, and to be honest it was a little cruel. Be better than that. :)

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hey Zac,

ZacAdam said:
The thing is when High level guys here and everywhere talk about high value girls, i am not sure what is high value anymore. and i have posted this before. I wish Chase can explain what he thinks about this complex phenomenon of definitions. Maybe he will say that it is in the eyes of the beholder, and that i have seen past the veil of the matrix.
If someone tells me about "high value girls" I will be confused too. It is a little vague, and I guess different people value different things. I'm not sure what is Chase's take on this, but for me, "high value" goes beyond just pure sexual attractiveness. It's all the pluses that make me want to keep that girl. So here is what I would define as high value:

• High sexual market value. She must pass the boner test :)
  • High self esteem. She must be extremely comfortable with herself and her own sexuality.
  • Highly feminine.
  • Educated.

These are the things that matter to me. For some time I have tried to convince myself that I didn't need the "educated" part, as long as she has a good heart. Until I got a girlfriend who has no interest for anything remotely academic... And beyond the sex and the good feelings, our conversations became boring. So yeah, educated matters to me.

The "high self esteem" is actually rare in my own experience!

But other people will value different things and will come up with a different list - which is fine.

I hope that helps?

Cheers,
Seppuku

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

If you don't feel inclined to meet up with a girl for a reason that stretches beyond a rationalization, then don't.

As far as my take on how high value is demonstrated, that is ultimately up to the eye of the beholder. That said mine fall in line with Seppuku's (solid list good sir) but I'll expand a bit.

1). Is she a good fuck? (Does she suck dick well, does she ride dick well, can she control her weight and push it back on me, is there eye contact?)

2). Is she physically attractive? (and hopefully with natural beauty or a body that she has worked for)

3). Do I feel connected to her? (some reasons for this are unexplainable, some are grounded in obvious similarities... but I think the major factor for feeling this way with anybody really is if you share similar attitudes)

4). Does she feel good about who she is? (insecure people, when in relationships of any kind, can suck the life out of the relationship with behaviors like neediness and/or maladaptive attempts to control / get attention)

5). Is she real? (similar to 4 but this is more of a, "I can speak against the grain because I feel a certain way and want to say something", which I find rarer and more attractive in women)

6). Can she expand on topics and go in depth into something? (like Seppuku's educated, but I think that this doesn't require formal education and could relate more to being highly experienced with something to say)

7). Is she socially graceful? (can she respond in situations in a way that soothes emotions, smooths over contextual hiccups, and still wields whatever power she has in the situation? I'm very attracted to woman with high social calibration - probably because I want it myself.)

That's a quick list from me. I think at some point, for long term compatibility, you would want someone of similar value to you. That said I definitely wouldn't want someone who's exactly like me, as I'd probably get bored. If something else comes to mind I'll throw it in here as well, Zac.

Hue

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I was on and off on the internet for this few days.

I have a bile reflux that make me vomitted for 1 and half day straight. Felt like a pregnant women. HAHA.

I like to answer you guys in full, in the next few days. But one thing strucks me.

And this is me throwing Ayn Rand's name here.

I find it highly interesting that we all tend to operate from a position where if the morality serves us, then it is morality.

Basically, if it serves you or the Public, the feeling rather than logic, then it is that definition.

I love how some of the guys here hate me that I was petty. But fuck. Is it my bile reflux or is it reaffirming again that morality is my own ethics, hot girls are just my own definitions? And that everything is to sell shit.

The thing that separates me is that I am able to recognize what doesn't serve the society when it becomes too capitalistic per se.

Like the Universal Basic Income thing. Ppl hate it because they want to win.

And their ego means they will lose everybody in the process. Hah

Zac

>