i hit someone tonight

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
one of my good buddies moved away about a year and a half ago. he randomly became my wingman in a random pull and we bonded lol. anyway tonight he was walking in front of the food truck by the bar and some dude got all wannabe alpha on him. he pushed him and was talking shit. i came and stood by him. i told my friend that if he did it again i was gonna punch him. i was fired up. we went back over and his friend who was maybe 5’6 and latino started talking shit to our friend. this 6’2 black guy. you could see the fear in the little man’s eyes knowing he was going to take an ass beating over pride. the other asshole pushed my friend again trying to exude dominance. i looked him dead in the face and punched him in it. and he knew it was coming. id been staring at him the entire time daring him to make a move.

anyway i cracked him dead in the face. one of those taps where he knew i connected but was taking it easy on him. he ducked and took off running. what a pussy.

dudes are trying so hard to be alpha and completely unaware of the repercussions. they’re on some female shit like they can just talk shit and nothing will happen. well i punched the guy i. the face for acting tough and haven’t felt better or more alpha in a really long time. i’ll sleep well tonight.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well done, man! You gave him a chance by warning him what the consequences would be, but he crossed the line anyway.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i’m just gonna be really honest. when i got home last night i started thinking about people i love and my friends and i started crying. i haven’t felt this alive in a long time. i wanna start living. most likely i will probably never hit anyone again. but i’m definitely gonna start living.

>