The easiest time I've had with women.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been thinking back on the past, and there were a handful of times where things were incredibly easy with women. They all had one thing in common, which I will say later.

The 1st girl was an asian girl I saw smoking in front of a hostel. I told her smoking kills and we had some playful banter. 2 minutes later we were going to grab food together

The 2nd girl was a beautiful brown haired polish girl. I had woken up in the middle of the night and went to grab something to eat. On the way back to my room, I ran into her group of 3 girls. I don't even remember what I said, (I was more interested in my food) but 5 minutes later her friends left and we got a drink, and it was game on.

3rd was a hot blonde german girl I met on a plane. She wanted my seat and I told her no, so she ended up sitting next to me. She was upset for about 10 minutes, and then she was twirling her hair and giving me doe eyes. She asked if I wanted to join the mile high club.

4th was a hotel worker who was sweet and nerdy. I teased her about being on the computer all day. She asked me out later that day.

Now, I'm not a guy with incredible game. In fact, I have like 0 cold approach skills. So how did I get these girls hooked so easily?

I didn't. They hooked themselves.

The one thing all of these stories have in common is that in each of these situations I didn't care. At all. The girls literally gamed themselves and all I had to do was not try.

What's the takeaway from this? It's difficult because these situations will only manifest rarely. I think the key is that if you can show disinterest and get her chasing early, that's where you want to be.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
naturalmikey said:
now you need to emulate not caring when you actually do.

It's complicated. I've always been nonchalant towards women. Only since I've started learning pickup did I start to care.

The funny thing is, I've had girls throw themselves at me before I knew game, and nothing happened because I didn't know how to handle it. Now that I know game, it's actually harder because there is a level of care there. I don't care how good your game is, if you approach a girl she knows you want something.

On the flipside, these situations are rare. So going out and approaching, if done well, will bring more success. I still don't like cold approach because I don't think most girls are worth the effort.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I want to chime in. I do not really agree that girls automatically assume interest when you approach them. Especially when they are nervous timid types, they can assume disinterest despite that you are talking with them. I do like cold approach because I had some stunners fall into my lap who I thought would reject me anyway. That being said I recently made the shift to only talk with girls who give approach invitations, but that's because I am burned up and want to recover a little.

About girls coming to you when you do not care: YES. I had have many times that I talked to a girl, maybe even to be just friendly and got ignored rather bluntly. A couple of months later suddenly they are all superflirty and touchy feely. These are coincidentally, the girls who I never cared about that much and just let them go. But when they are back, they usually become SUPER warm. I never understood that dynamic. There must be some rational bio/psychological explanation for it, but it is not for me to explain. But maybe this is why it is important to open lots of women? Because of the inevitable retention factor?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yep sometimes it is not about screwing it up and getting in your own way. Let it happen, and give it a nudge every now and then. I think recognizing those situations is the skill we can all develop.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
DarkKnight said:
I want to chime in. I do not really agree that girls automatically assume interest when you approach them. Especially when they are nervous timid types, they can assume disinterest despite that you are talking with them. I do like cold approach because I had some stunners fall into my lap who I thought would reject me anyway. That being said I recently made the shift to only talk with girls who give approach invitations, but that's because I am burned up and want to recover a little.

About girls coming to you when you do not care: YES. I had have many times that I talked to a girl, maybe even to be just friendly and got ignored rather bluntly. A couple of months later suddenly they are all superflirty and touchy feely. These are coincidentally, the girls who I never cared about that much and just let them go. But when they are back, they usually become SUPER warm. I never understood that dynamic. There must be some rational bio/psychological explanation for it, but it is not for me to explain. But maybe this is why it is important to open lots of women? Because of the inevitable retention factor?

Hmm. I prefer the strong types. There's something really satisfying about watching a strong woman turn into a soft little kitten in your masculine presence.

As for your second part it's easy to explain. Girls like high value guys and not wanting them is a huge sign of value.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I never said I prefer the timid girls, only that they do not immediately assume interest so you have to calibrate accordingly. Self doubt can prevent them from knowing that you want them.

I prefer the tigresses as well.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
DarkKnight said:
I never said I prefer the timid girls, only that they do not immediately assume interest so you have to calibrate accordingly. Self doubt can prevent them from knowing that you want them.

I prefer the tigresses as well.

Tigress is the best way to put it. My man.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jakeroviks said:
naturalmikey said:
now you need to emulate not caring when you actually do.

It's complicated. I've always been nonchalant towards women. Only since I've started learning pickup did I start to care.

The funny thing is, I've had girls throw themselves at me before I knew game, and nothing happened because I didn't know how to handle it. Now that I know game, it's actually harder because there is a level of care there. I don't care how good your game is, if you approach a girl she knows you want something.

On the flipside, these situations are rare. So going out and approaching, if done well, will bring more success. I still don't like cold approach because I don't think most girls are worth the effort.

just because you approach a woman, she does not know you're interested. you would think she would know. but that's assuming that women have self esteem, which they don't. even when you approach a woman you can still get her chasing your validation. that's why i don't like to go direct. i would rather her wonder "would this guy fuck me?" if i were a 10/10 male i would go direct always.

i do still go direct if i open off very strong eye contact or i can tell that she thinks i'm the shit because i'm her type or remind her of her father or whatever the case may be. but i like girls who are better looking than me. the only way i'm going to succeed with those women is by creating a shadow of doubt in their minds as to whether i would have sex with her or not. i want her to feel like she has to win me over. i do this by not complying and getting her to comply.

at this point i just want to be chased. i am the prize in my own self absorbed delusional mind and she better recognize that if she's gonna have a chance with me. because i am not about to chase a girl. i've done that too many times. it works pretty often. but it doesn't work more often.

>