Why are Asian American girls so hateful towards their men and in general?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
If I had to pick a group of women in my years of running game who are just straight out hateful, Asian American women and Asian women in general would take the cake. Asian guys get it the worst from them and the token Asian girl hanging out with a white group is often the bitchiest and most confrontational thing just loaded with anger.

I just have to ask, why is this?

Not even hating their own men but just being hateful and bitter in general?

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
You must hang out with the wrong crowd then. I have a few Asian women in my circle of friends and acquintances and they're some of the most cheerful people I know. They can be a little bit cynical once in a while, but most of the time in a fun and sometimes self-deprecating way. Definitely not bitter or outright hateful.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
you're out of touch with reality. asian women are extremely nice and polite to me and many men. maybe it's just the way they treat you.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Got you Proactivity.

You meet most of this girls in Asia when they are adolescence/teenagers. It's part of growing up and not gauging properly.

In the western world, this is accelerated because the nature of men versus the Asian guys, are just too far apart. Thus the coping mechanism.

This can also be game tactics. I have seen it before.

Not sure if it is worth it because often, this girls are just good for fucking, and then you runaway. Haha.

To make it simple, never give your contact number. Use telegram or something.

Yes, you will meet more "weird" asians in Asia. Because asians are going thru a cognitive dissonance period.

Until you are an expert, or self aware, the dating game is a super covert game.

I think only Chase, Hector, if they spend time in Asia, will be able to explain such phenomenon. This is worse in India though.

Thus why the rape cases is such an anger, because it is also serve as a distraction at a subconscious level. To maintain the lie.

Zac

>