What makes a man attractive

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
mikey-

I've watched your video. Here's what I thought unconsciously: What are the sources backing up Mikey's information and what actionable advice does he actually give? I understand it's your first video in this style, but this is what I thought - unconsciously. Keep them coming!

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
so should i cite past puas who have the same ideas as me. honestly i can't claim any originality. everything i learned on my own i would eventually find out someone had already discovered it ten years ago lol. pickup all pretty much came from mystery, rollo tomassi, gunwitch, swinggcat, david deangelo, and a few others. so that's the source on everything you read or learn everywhere. chase's writing appear to be almost 100% swinggcat inspired. julien blanc was the last one to come up with anything original, and he didn't come up with much. most of it was just going deeper into swinggcat's work. regardless he's the most innovative member of rsd for sure.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
pickup all pretty much came from mystery, rollo tomassi, gunwitch, swinggcat, david deangelo, and a few others. so that's the source on everything you read or learn everywhere. chase's writing appear to be almost 100% swinggcat inspired.
My mind would probably explode if I had to read all the mentioned authors' work. LOL. I have an extremely hard time digesting this kind of information. No surprise! That's a common experience among many guys. I guess.

What little background I have is from Mark Manson and even Roosh - as different from each other as they might be.

James Marshall of the Natural Lifestyles? What are his sources?

Space wrote:
Space said:
Valentuno Kohen?

Chase cites many psychology papers but psychology is a soft science. It's not like math. I'm pretty sure there are many pickup guys whose experience and practice goes against Chase's and if they would care they could dig up psychology papers supporting their opposing experience to Chase's.

Space said:
I understand it's your first video in this style, but this is what I thought - unconsciously. Keep them coming!
OK, you could have perhaps said more about your personal experience in the video testing these things. What worked for you and what didn't work for you.

>