Asking out with plausible deniabilty for her

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've not been very active regarding approaches lately, but like I told y'all about before there's a married woman at my martial arts training who is into me.

Last week on Monday we sparred again, and there was quite a bit of touch, and a few opportunities to slightly lead her. I managed to catch up to her when she was going home (she's usually gone in a jiffy and I never have time to talk). She asked me for my age, and I asked for hers. We're the same age. She asked me if I had plans for vacation. I said no and asked her for hers. She said she was going, so I asked "alone?" and she said "no, with my husband". She then asked me flat out if I "had a family", and I simply replied that I had a sister and mother, but she then said "no but kids or a wife", and I said I "was relaxed, alone".

She then responded with a knowing look, like things made sense to her now (who knows, she might think I'm a total player). She touched me on the chest with her hand, which I held for a short moment, then we parted ways.

On the second training of the week, she was paired up with another woman. Then after training, she talked to me a bit and said something that seemed like she was sorry for not having paired up with me for sparring. She then suggested sparring together next Monday. I didn't really follow and I just looked at her. She then said "you're here on Monday, aren't you?", so I said "okay, it's a deal".

So I've been hanging back and being relaxed and mostly relying on her / allowing her to feel the sexual tension, which seems to work wonders. My question is really, what would be a good way to ask her out? I think if I just point blank asked her to have a drink with me later, she might say no as an ASD, since she is married. So if I can come up with a good alternative to get her to my house with plausible deniability for her, that might be a good way to allow her to slip into my bed, because I'm starting to become more convinced she wants that, even though I still have some inner game issues. Fucking her would be a good way to dispell those inner beliefs.

Or am I totally overthinking this? I'm so damned frustrated :)

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Here's the deal...It is totally in her hands whether things progress with you...There is more downside than upside for her. The risk is all her's. Her reputation is the one at stake.
Chances are she likes the attention, she likes the fantasy, she likes feeling attractive from you looking at her. And many times that is enough for her...
Your green light is if she wants to meet you one on one outside of class.

Gotta ask yourself. If this woman was single and unattached and was putting the moves on you would you ask her out? Or is the Competitive feeling of stealing someone else's woman the turn on?

Then there is the issue of if you make a move on her that she rejects it, is it gonna be awkward at your gym? Do you wanna be that guy ?

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
Here's the deal...It is totally in her hands whether things progress with you...There is more downside than upside for her. The risk is all her's. Her reputation is the one at stake.
Chances are she likes the attention, she likes the fantasy, she likes feeling attractive from you looking at her. And many times that is enough for her...
Your green light is if she wants to meet you one on one outside of class.

Okay, I'll hang back and just keep doing what I've doing.

Fuck This said:
Gotta ask yourself. If this woman was single and unattached and was putting the moves on you would you ask her out?

Yes, losing my V card is my goal, and I dig how strong her reactions are towards me. I've never experienced anything like it.

Or is the Competitive feeling of stealing someone else's woman the turn on?

I couldn't care less about that. In fact, I'd feel a little apprehensive about it.

Then there is the issue of if you make a move on her that she rejects it, is it gonna be awkward at your gym? Do you wanna be that guy ?

Yeah, that would be less than ideal.

>