Dealing with Grey Hairs

koening

Rookie
Rookie
Hey everyone! I joined the forums today, after having studied Chase's stuff for a few weeks already. I'm not exactly new to seduction, I started out in my 20's studying PUA stuff that in some ways messed up game with information overload, awkward behaviors on my part and basically being clueless about what to do with interactions. I'm now 30 and really focused on nailing my fundamentals. I'm focusing on posture (alexander technique) and energy.

Anyway, I've started getting grey hairs which freaked me out a few months ago and am trying to remedy using high dosage vitamin B supplements. I think they are like 2-8% of my hairs at the moment and not super visible yet (have many hairs luckily). Do you guys have any experience with this (with 30's) and how do you deal with it? Do you paint them, pull them out or leave them? And how to combine with style? I guess with >40 years it can look classy, but with me I feel it's too early to leave them

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Leave them...Under no circumstance should a man dye his hair.

If a woman asks about your grey hairs tell her;

I get one each time my heart breaks
It ain't the years it's the miles
Grey hairs, or good memories?
i get one every time I give a woman an orgasm (if you have fucked her well all ready)

koening

Rookie
Rookie
Fuck This said:
Leave them...Under no circumstance should a man dye his hair.

If a woman asks about your grey hairs tell her;

I get one each time my heart breaks
It ain't the years it's the miles
Grey hairs, or good memories?
i get one every time I give a woman an orgasm (if you have fucked her well all ready)

Thanks for the answer Fuck This.

How does grey hairs affect attractiveness towards women? Does it impact the fundamentals?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It affects your attraction in one way - you can now start pulling off the sexy older guy look. And if you really don't like it just dye it.

>