She's engaged but not opening up

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I started texting this 19 year old chick. She texts back but like one or two words occasionally more. I send her pics, videos and voice recordings and she laps it up and I get 3 or 4 pics back. I text her more too, I know it breaks the rule of texting her equally but screw it I'm in the friend zone so I'm not stepping too carefully, does the rule still apply to friends?

Anyway, I feel like she's closed off and I do all the talking yet she gives off this vibe of dont stop talking to me, I like you and I want to be friends with you.

She has a bf and I've said maybe if he found out about me he'd blow his top or disapprove and she's like he has nothing to worry about, we're just friends and he knows I'm all his.

She lives in Eastern Europe but speaks/writes fricking good English.

I want her to open up, engage more.

Although, I found out today that she lives with her bf and a friend, not for long though but I guess makes it difficult to text me.

Why the fcuk does she even want me in her life? I'm not used to hot international female friend zoning me by text despite her bf being everything to her and wanting to be with him "forever."

I've considered stopping contacting her but either she is is irresistible or texting a taken woman is irresistible, I'm hooked for now until I get bored.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You are in her text history. If she decides to go hunting for new Cock you have established your availability. Dial back your texting especially since she is out of the country.....if she were readily available to smashthat's one ting but unless she is gonna fly to you for a hot weekend, spend that energy somewhere else.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
She blocked me. Oh well. I blocked her previously when I realised it was not fair on her partner and then unblocked her when I could not stop thinking about her. Touché.

>