Couple Toys

Biferi

Rookie
Rookie
I am so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I went back and forth on whether to put this in the "sex toys" section or here or there or elsewhere! I settled on here, as you can see...Please correct me if I'm wrong!

I recently started dating a guy who is slightly less developed and self-aware than I am in regards to his sexual tastes. Either that, or he's yet to confess his dirty little secrets to me Long story short, I have an extensive toy collection myself and would like to begin to introduce the idea of toys and "sexual aids" as our relationship becomes more intimate and physical. We have been dating for a month or so and he's a little on the shy side, though very passionate physically.

Can you suggest any non-intimidating couples toys that we could look into? I don't really know anything about toys for men or couples, so any help would be much appreciated!

Eliasmusic

Space Monkey
space monkey
Start with sticking a (appropriately lubed if at all possible) finger in his ass while giving him a blow-job, which should give him one of the better orgasms of his life... Then roll from there if it's a success.

>