I believe I was giving Possible jealousy test from a girl

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
So this girl from work that no one knows I’m dating for the past 4 months. Pulled me outside side to talk yesterday. She said that another coworker asked her out Last month. She never said who it was or told me if they actually went out and I never asked if they actually went out or who it was. So apparently this guy told 2 gay coworkers that he asked her out. I stayed quiet but she was literally almost crying and it was hard for her to speak but apparently another girl told her yesterday that those 2 gay guys told her and everyone in the office was beginning to talk.

She told me if I here the rumor to talk to her first because rumors get twisted so if I here it to speak to her before making my decision to call it off.

Any advice I’m not bringing it up but if I here the rumor should I speak to her.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ramshead dude! I think it's safe to say she did go out with this guy and she's giving you a heads up about a rumour to save her ego and status. There's no smoke without fire which is why it's most likely she did. Asking to talk to her before you call it off gives her a safety net to convince you otherwise.

Did she fuck him? Kiss? Run away? All possible. If you're not in a relationship with her she can do what she wants really and it's up to you how you feel about this. There's an article on here where the writer met a girl at a club, later seen her kissing another guy but took her home and fucked her after. Personally I'd have wrote her off cause I don't tolerate that behaviour but that's just me. The writer fucked her while I'd have been looking for another girl so take ya pick dude.

It's been delivered as a jealousy test, not asking about it and being unfazed means ya passed. However I'd question her loyalty if ya were thinking of going the relationship route with this one.

Definitely don't bring it up or ya look emotionally affected and weak. Continue as normal and how ya act if ya hear the rumour depends what ya hear really and if it bothers ya. Best way to proceed is being normal and unaffected. Don't react, in this situation ya can get so much mileage being silent. It puts social pressure on her, if she's interested she'll chase ya and worry about losing you.

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fluxcapacitator

I’m not jealous at all. So I wasn’t planning at all of asking. I’m going to treat her as before but fidelity on her is questionable. So I won’t lead her to believe that we have a future. I’m still going to be warm with but I’m going to faze her to friends with benefits

Ghost202

Rookie
Rookie
Lol

She def got railed by that guy and it’s pretty much limitless what went on. Probably worse than you think.

If I were you I wouldn’t fall for this crying manipulation bullshit. She obviously cares about losing you for some reason.

I would allude to knowing something lol. I would play with her a bit, maybe be seen talking to those gay guys a bit more but not about her. Let’s see what they bring up just for fun but on their own. Be seen having casual conversations with
Gay guys lol.

She will make a misstep or some gay guy will say something and you will eventually have an idea what happened. I recommend you take a step back and kind of see this from a detached place. Hard to do I know.

What you can do with this is pretty funny if you think about it. Just continue getting laid dude. Kinda off handedly and
not really caring ask her “oh someone asked you out...hey how about those Jets (football team)”...well not exactly that
Line but you know what I mean.

Fuck it. She wouldn’t have told u anything had it not been out in the open. A slut is a slut is a slut

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jealousy test? That bitch caught up in some troubles of her own making. Considering it’s a work thing, it was a bad idea from the jump. This is actually a good opportunity to tell her you guys should cool off because it’s getting complicated and you don’t want her to be the center of more gossip. Do you both a favor and try to transition out of fucking in as amicable way as possible. You have to work with her. Remember that.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ghost202 I normally would agree with letting on you know more than you do. But this is a work place romance. That shit just adds to the drama. Drama makes bitches crazy addicted and you don’t want that at work.

Ghost202

Rookie
Rookie
I assumed if he’s hooking up with girls at work he must not care about his job like that anyway

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys I’m not jealous at all. If she’s fucking other guys I could care less. I have other girls and yes I do go out with girls from my office since my office tends to hire more younger girls to men. I don’t see office relationships as going anywhere besides the bed. It’s the first time a girl has brought this up at the job. If she did fuck that guy I’m pretty sure he’s not fucking her any more for spreading gossip. I would stop the relationship if she wants to become official

>