Space: Let's Talk Marketing Funnels

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Space buddy, I know you've been dying to talk about marketing funnels [especially chase's] so let's chat about it!

to me it's obvious what roads the cutomers are supposed to take in chase's funnel, although i believe his tripwire offer could be optimized.

Let's hear your thoughts, and anything else you'd care to share about marketing funnels in general.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
That's not what I was expecting, young man

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
songbird fog said:
I'm still in the process of forming my answer to this one on exactly the subject, it's long and it takes time. Thanks for your understanding!

I can't allocate unlimited time to this community. Until then, here's a paradox to consider. This site is said to have the highest ranking of dating advice sites on the search engines. But people don't necessarily use search engines to discover new and interesting stuff anymore because of the rise of social media and network effects. So this is supposed to be the most popular dating advice site and there are still not enough people on this forum to write all the posts that needs to be written? Isn't it a paradox? For me, it certainly is!

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
songbird fog said:
And you clearly explained what did you expect.

SexAlchemist

Space Monkey
space monkey
As a marketer and Ecom business owner, I've seen Chase's Facebook ads on Fb and I think Fb a very effective way to go as far as advertising his products and site on there. The problem that I see is that he's not being active enough in his ads. I went to the comments section of his ads and Chase himself needs to engage with people there and answer some questions in a way that they can be intrigued to continue going onto his site and purchasing his products, but there is no engagement there and people are basically saying that what he teaches doesn't work. He needs to engage with potential customers on there just as he does on his girlschase articles. Doing this will actually give bigger return since facebook has such a large reach. I can help Chase with his targeting and retargeting marketing for free which can improve his facebook adspend ROI or ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) to get at least 2x ROAS return. Meaning he spends $100 and gets $200 in return. But with digital products there's potential for much more.

You need to engage with them in the comments section convince them otherwise. You can hire virtual assistances to give scripted responses that are good enough to qualify for customer answers, but since this field is much more unique and in need of personal answers, you most likely will have to do it yourself.

As far as marketing funnels go, there is the time tested long page marketing funnel, but Chase's video on his One Date System is pretty good. Usually you want a long page which consist of convincing the potential customer with questions and answers of why they NEED this material in order to make their dating lives better. But I think his video does a very good job of this already without the long page process of questions and answers.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Space said:
songbird fog said:

thanks for letting me know you're unable to step up to the plate

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
SexAlchemist said:
As a marketer and Ecom business owner, I've seen Chase's Facebook ads on Fb and I think Fb a very effective way to go as far as advertising his products and site on there. The problem that I see is that he's not being active enough in his ads. I went to the comments section of his ads and Chase himself needs to engage with people there and answer some questions in a way that they can be intrigued to continue going onto his site and purchasing his products, but there is no engagement there and people are basically saying that what he teaches doesn't work. He needs to engage with potential customers on there just as he does on his girlschase articles. Doing this will actually give bigger return since facebook has such a large reach. I can help Chase with his targeting and retargeting marketing for free which can improve his facebook adspend ROI or ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) to get at least 2x ROAS return. Meaning he spends $100 and gets $200 in return. But with digital products there's potential for much more.
The long story short here, as I see it, is that Chase relies more on mass marketing strategies which inherently work better for larger companies. Less so on network effects, viral marketing, and building his core community by engaging them through all those great channels available today for savvy small business owners to help them grow big.

Speaking of Facebook.

Ree's frustrations of simply trying to buy Chase's product. If you have an open mind, you may find this review of One Date and the short, 30-second video segment interesting as well.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
songbird fog said:
Space said:
songbird fog said:

You wanted to talk to me about marketing in this topic. I said, fine. Yeah, I mostly linked to my previous posts where marketing came up, so at least you see them in context already and I don't have to write a wall of text again one the same, saving me time. Thank you for understanding! (Man, did I say this forum feels so overwhelming to me? We are just writing walls of texts here back and forth completely missing each other's point of view. The solution? The forum needs at least 10 times as many users as it has now.)

My point is, you just keep repeating to me over and over 'no, that's not what I expected,' without actually telling me what the heck did you actually expect from me here. As if I had to figure out how to fulfill your wishes. But that game is played by children, songbird fog, and as far I as know, you are an adult man.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Space said:
songbird fog said:
Space said:
songbird fog said:

My point is, you just keep repeating to me over and over 'no, that's not what I expected,' without actually telling me what the heck did you actually expect from me here.

do you have previous paid marketing experience?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
fog said:
do you have previous paid marketing experience?
I do not reveal other parts of my life not strictly related to the main interests of this board. You can judge my advice here based solely on whether it makes sense in and of itself to you or not. That should be good enough. Every one of us can gain expertise on the businesses we interact with even if we remain customers. See what other guys (not me) wrote in the How would you improve Girls Chase? topic!

>