russian asks: why 90% of the girls in western PUA videos are so unattractive?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: russian asks: why 90% of the girls in western PUA videos are so unattractive

Space said:
...you may be interested in trying NoFap and/or cold showers, if you havenʼt done so yet.
ThePhoenix said:
LOL! Trust me, itʼs not that.
You certainly went deeper into this NoFap thing than me. I just took it at face value: no fap! And that's it. But perhaps you missed the cold shower part?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: russian asks: why 90% of the girls in western PUA videos are so unattractive

Space said:
nad_bigger said:
Fly to Moscow, be at Moscow State University (55.702155, 37.529234) at 12:40 am local time (lunchbreak).
Pro tip to your government: As oil prices seem to be low for the foreseeable future, you guys may appreciate some tourism dollars (and euros) and want to ease the visa regime for Westerners so they can have a better first hand experience of your culture, not just as portrayed by the media as the 'evil empire'. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Or who knows? Maybe this 'evil empire' thing is mutual, it's in the Russian interest as well to similarly portray the US as the 'evil empire'. Even though Trump and Putin should be closer on the political map than Obama and Putin was. The 'evil empire' thing may come mutually handy for the higher political spheres on both sides. After all, who wants more travel between Russia and the West, and more cultural understanding? Pondering the question from the perspective of governments. But this may be a little off.
My sentiment is pretty much echoed by the Russia tourism industry as reported by Russian state media. Unexpectedly, the security state opposes the idea. Really, nothing extraordinary or unexpected here.

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

only instead of tourists there will be hordes of poor immigrants

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Chase said:
ray_zorse said:
There is a certain factor that if she is Asian she needs to be at least a 5 to turn my head where if she is Aussie she needs to be at least an 8, and this could be hard wired.
Itʼs an artifact of your tastes not being as honed for women with exotic looks.

If youʼre more familiar with European-descent women, youʼll be more critical of their looks. A girl of another race (that youʼre open to dating) will not trigger as much critical review in you. Youʼll be too confused/intrigued by her exotic features.
Interesting.. seeing if I can relate this to my own experience..

In late adolescence, I got a crush on an African girl I was hanging out with, and within a few months there was a sweeping polarization in which weak attraction to any race switched to very strong attraction to black girls and only black girls. I suspect earlier contributory events, but that being the tipping point.

Itʼs hard to remember, but I suspect I wasnʼt initially all that picky with them. I may well be much more critical of them now, years later, having looked at quite a lot; many I donʼt find all that attractive. Ironically, that original girl is now only average to me; there are many way more attractive than her. I think early on, some of the girls Iʼd like, were not always attractive to black guys, whereas now, itʼs more common that black guy friends not even into black girls will still often agree with me on a particular girl being hot. (Mind you, thatʼs very rough & potentially confounded data.) Interestingly, however, being more critical of black women hasnʼt done anything to the chasm between them and everything else.

Another funny thing is, with what Iʼve more recently come to regard as my “unicorn” ethnicity (from South Sudan and southern parts of Sudan) — remarkably rare here, — I actually find them to have a really wide spread of attractiveness. Theyʼre all over the map, with some having utterly busted faces a lot worse to me than in most other ethnic groups, to some being the most sickeningly gorgeous creatures I have ever seen in my entire life — and on little or no makeup. (Iʼve been trying to spot any tribal correlation. The most mesmerizing seem to often be Nuer, but Iʼve seen busted face Nuer, too.)

Which brings me to genetic variance. Some populations have much more variance than others, so it stands to reason that with some ethnic groups it may be love ʼem all or hate ʼem all, and others may be all over the map.

But it all seems pretty speculative. The most concrete info Iʼve seen on what drives attractiveness is that lower levels of fluctuating asymmetry are more attractive, but thatʼs racially neutral.

Space said:
But perhaps you missed the cold shower part?
lol. They may have some benefits, but if several weeksʼ sexual abstinence never causes even the slightest change in my taste in women, I doubt most anything else biochemical would, either. And thatʼs if I even wanted such a change. (Imagine me telling you, “here, take this pill, because itʼll make you want to get a job cleaning sewers.”)

Cheers,
Phoenix

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Chase said:
This is more due to diet than anything. Food in the West is loaded with sugar and sugar replacements (like high fructose corn syrup). It's in everything -- it's in the bread, it's in the pizza crust, it's in peanut butter, it's everywhere. People live hectic lives and don't cook their meals anymore like they do elsewhere in the world; all the food comes out of a box or a jar. It's all processed stuff, loaded with junk that goes straight to their fat deposits. And women on average hold onto more fat than men. So the men get fat; the women, fatter.
Space said:
By the West, do you mean the US? In Europe we don't have so much high fructose corn syrup as you guys over there. Maybe because our agriculture doesn't focus as much on corn. There was a Michael Moore documentary about HFCS.

After all, maybe you want to say it's mostly diet, less so about exercise? We are at it. This is just a hypothesis, but I think the average people for average prices in an average supermarket can buy somewhat healthier (or less unhealthy) foods in Europe than in the US. Not talking about hing end chains, like Whole Foods. Then whether you put the processed on unprocessed foods into your shopping bag depends on your local culture, and your individual circumstances such as your busy life.
As this isn't the primary forum section related to health, diet, and exercise, I've elaborated on the above segment in more detail here.

mat3oosh

Rookie
Rookie

nad_bigger said:
well, if you don't learn the language you will just freeze when she asks something like:
Чо блядь ты базаришь? нихуя не поняла..

... unless you're from Poland. Like me.

I find your leading post very accurate, the fact, that EE chicks are just outstanding, is well know around the globe. This is the prime reason, why so many western guys / boys are travelling to PL/CZ/SK/RU to find "love of their lives"

US-Girls are just beautiful. They undoubtedly are. Unfortunately, when you're starting work on them, you're getting very early the unpleasant feeling, well described once by Hank Moody : "How can you be so fuckin' beautiful and so fuckin' wrong?" No hard feelings, just MHO.

BTW, very nice board, will return :)

Cheers,
Mati.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What a depressive read. I'll write up a small post on combating your own fatness.

Slick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Russian guys are used to slim blonde Natasha types. The typical Western woman is overweight.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is typical for Russian Girls

A lot of guys in the West dig these chicks, but I'm over them.

WIA

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
This is typical for Russian Girls

A lot of guys in the West dig these chicks, but I'm over them.

WIA
From this thread, I was expecting a mecca of beautiful/hot women. But there's a lot of plain women in this video.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you over them? Is it mismatch in cultures/values/beliefs?

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
From this thread, I was expecting a mecca of beautiful/hot women. But there's a lot of plain women in this video.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you over them? Is it mismatch in cultures/values/beliefs?

Experience.

WIA

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I’ve been reading through this,

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned Small Town girls in the west being 1000x better than small town European chicks of the equivalent.

What would be the reason for the drift in small town chick hotness? You make way more money in a small town in the west in comparison to a small town in Eastern Europe.

I think we should be posting pictures in this thread for context

Aloha
Must

>