Daygame Rejection - What Did I Do Wrong? (Infield Video)

Daygame Rejection - What Did I Do Wrong? (Infield Video)

Postby jetli123 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:52 pm

hey all

i tried really hard to pick this chick up, she was a tough one but i failed.. any feedback would be appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Pxeqq1Bpk&t=433s
jetli123

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Re: Daygame Rejection - What Did I Do Wrong? (Infield Video)

Postby jakesykes949 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Good shit, bro. I love how you're trying and uploading stuff.

The main thing you did wrong was verbalizing sexuality/intent too much. You want to sub communicate more than anything.

Good job pulling back and re-calibrating, though. Next time just don't verbalize sexuality, intent, discomfort, etc. Just back up, give a statement of empathy ("haha sorry, but anyways...") and move on.
jakesykes949

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby jetli123 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:53 am

thanks for the feedback jay
jetli123

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby happydagger » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:33 pm

My overall impression is that you just weren't that relaxed. It was a lot of leaning in on your part, some very anxious looks on your face at times, and some awkward pauses. Given that, your keno escalation came off as uncalibrated and just added to the awkwardness. Better to back off, Spike, and challenge her in order to build attraction and then comfort. Your keno also functions as comfort testing. She definitely made her discomfort clear. Honestly, I was surprised that she hooked from your opening gambit, but she clearly did! Congratulations on that. However from there on it was mostly downhill. I'm just a beginner, but my understanding is that your whole vibe has to come out of a kickedback, relaxed, owning your space, leaning back, not overly invested or too interested place. There wasn't much of any of that on this instadate.
happydagger

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby jetli123 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm

thank you so much for the feedback!!
jetli123

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Poli » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:08 am

Honestly this is a decent set, you kept persisting which was good because I think as you persisted more it seemed like she was kinda getting the feels for you even tho you showed little to no empathy statements and showed to much sexual intent. I think you just need to relax, stay grounded, and keep that persistence going you will be fine. Last thing I want to add is towards the end the way she said "well Im going upstairs now" almost seems like she was hoping you would persist more.
Poli

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby fearlessuk » Mon May 13, 2019 4:29 pm

You did well :) At least you can approach.

Your not present, it seems like your thinking. When your writing FRs, then you should be thinking. If you are gaming, you should always be in the moment. When you are thinking, girls can tell. Confidence comes with no thought.

I think your using Mystery Method which it's difficult and outdated. I only know 3 people who can use it well, out of a hundred people. It's better if you do direct from the start and get a yes or no answer. It seem's you don't know how to switch from indirect to direct. It confuse's a girl, even if she is into you. When you're game become's good, switching gears is fine but not when you are starting out.

In terms of kino, you did well. You should have done it from the start. Your not calibrated at the moment so it's actually normal. Keep going out and chat to more girls, once you can kino effectively then you can calibrate. It could take you about 3 months to calibrate.

It should be kino release, kino release, kino release. With each kino release, it should be able escalate more.

Your focus should be:
1. lay
2. kino
3. kiss
4. pushing interaction as far as you can
5. direct and invade her personal space. If she doesn't back away, that's an ioi. If she backs away, keep gaming her and try again later.
6. Approach all girls and even go for the easy lays
7. FRs and audio record sarge

Almost forgot number 8. Give her some (SOIs) compliments through out the interaction, if you are starting out. You can calibrate it back down.

9. read Men are from Mar's to create comfort. Comfort is where the game is played. Men and women do speak different languages. You have to allow her to know, you like her and care about her before you can get in her pants. She has to get the feeling your in love with her. You can not tell her verbally, she will read your social cues

Videos is good but FR's is king. Half the time gaming and half the time writing FRs. Get yourself a cheap small samsung phone, I recommend (galaxy fame gt s6810p) and a lapel mic. Tape it near the chest area.

Best way to learn is the order:
1. go out
2. FRs
3. audio recording

FR trumps audio and video recordings. You need to thinking about your game and what you can do next, when you are out and about.

She is not resisting your kino, so she is into you.
fearlessuk

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Return to Beginners

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans